Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285292 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 5:49pm On Feb 20
Bullish99:

I said this long time ago when we were at N900 to a dollar and many came up saying Binance has nothing to do with the uptrend of dollar against Naira.
The current situation of Naira isn't driven by economic conditions, it's purely speculation and manipulation by some unscrupulous people.
Same happened to Russia ruble! Vladimir/Russian government gave Binance very high conditions that forced them out of Russia.
Go check ruble now...
Do you know the current economic condition Nigeria is currently in?

Our problems does not stem from tribalism rather lack of well informed citizens. It why we keep electing bad leaders even though we genuinely want to make the right choice but surprisingly, we end up making exactly the ones we are trying to avoid all the time. Mis-information and Mis-orientation.

Nigeria is completely broke. By 2025, we will be borrowing money just to payback borrowed money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:50pm On Feb 20
nna777:

Btc has reached its resistance @ 52k8. Funds are recycling into Alts. Be patient.

We’re likely going to drop. Opened my BTC shorts. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Erums(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20
twosquare:
"All your coins will do a 2x from here, at least.

That’s including $BTC and $ETH

That’s the bare minimum.

To a traditional banker, that’s significant.

They average 7% a year.
100% gains for them is a lot.

But for ambitious people, we want no less than 10x to 100x this cycle.

Just built differently."

Hello @twosquare..pls i jeed an advise from you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:16pm On Feb 20
So I heard they have told binance not to accept orders above 1802/$

Guess what, people have moved to kucoin, bitget, paxful, noones, bybit etc

So if should also go after all of them

Maggot brains sad

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tooreda: 9:16pm On Feb 20
GRACEGLORY:

BTC is attempting a big move above $53K now. It’s going up in smoke

Boss, I still ask for guide on how to get day's range. Honestly, I no just understand that part of it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:21pm On Feb 20
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1600 - N1650/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#128522159

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

Thank you.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:25pm On Feb 20
So people saying binance should be regulated.. now that it has been regulated, has it stopped the free fall of useless naira?

Maybe they should go over to bybit, bitget, paxful etc and also force them to regulate it

Idiots and dunderheads

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20
Realmrsean:
So people saying binance should be regulated.. now that it has been regulated, has it stopped the free fall of useless naira?

Maybe they should go over to bybit, bitget, paxful etc and also force them to regulate it

Idiots and dunderheads

Don't mind those half hazard brain jargons
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:37pm On Feb 20
egbeocha:

Don't mind those half hazard brain jargons
they should go and block kucoin

Idiots

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 9:41pm On Feb 20
Realmrsean:
they should go and block kucoin

Idiots
If binance is blocked they should block all exchanges the main thing is that naira is good down,Crypto exchanges does not inflence its price.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:46pm On Feb 20
DeBruno1:
If binance is blocked they should block all exchanges the main thing is that naira is good down,Crypto exchanges does not inflence its price.
do you know it can be moved to decentralized exchanges.. like they do in OTC markets..

So you mean they should block all cex for their illiteracy and foolishness
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 9:53pm On Feb 20
Realmrsean:
do you know it can be moved to decentralized exchanges.. like they do in OTC markets..

So you mean they should block all cex for their illiteracy and foolishness
Lol no Just trying to say it useless blocking binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 10:22pm On Feb 20
Realmrsean:

Idiots and dunderheads

The psychological effect of Binance has more impact because it is more popular and a lot of people quote their rates using binance rates… do you think that if the system is not limiting buys at 1802, dollar would have been at 1800 region now? It would have likely flown to 2000 with the rate the Merchants usually hike prices. I don’t know if it’s a rumor or the truth but I’m positing strongly that if the government reaches an agreement with binance or goes after them effectively… rates will be stablized just as we are seeing today.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 10:25pm On Feb 20
A lot of folks here lack sensible reasoning and I simply do not blame u all cos u actually know no better.

How's it hard for u to fantom that the uptrends isn't based on importations or economic factors that drives a country economy normally but speculations and manipulation.

Whichever way if u all like b making money in dollars. We would all feel the heat and make noise for solutions when it gets unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 10:33pm On Feb 20
Tsfari:

The psychological effect of Binance has more impact because it is more popular and a lot quote their rates using binance rates… do you think that if the system is not limiting buys at 1802, dollar would have been at 1800 region now? It would have likely flown to 2000 with the rate the Merchants usually hike prices. I don’t know if it’s a romour or the truth but I’m positing strongly that if the government reaches an agreement with binance or goes after them effectively… rates will be stablized just as we are seeing today.
stop sleeping on a bicycle 🚲, people are moving to kucoin, bitget etc to sell their dollar 💰

Go to kucoin p2p or bitget p2p and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20
nna777:

We’re likely going to drop. Opened my BTC shorts. Fingers crossed.
still in play?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 10:34pm On Feb 20
Bull run is around the corner, Because $Bitcoin Halving is about to start.

Take this moment and utilise this opportunity now to be part of the crypto, before you say had I known.

Get some funds and invest in reasonable projects.

Invest in $Bitcoin too. If you have the funds too.

Look around you, this isn't the time to sit on the wall and fold your hands, and be complaining you don't have funds.

Be a part of the future!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 10:34pm On Feb 20
What Is a Mining Farm?

One of the most popular ways through which many people get cryptocurrencies is through the process of mining them. More specifically, we'll use Bitcoin as an example, as miners earn 6.25 Bitcoins each time they complete a block at the current point in time (May 2021).

Discussing a mining farm, this is typically a room or a warehouse that is dedicated to mining cryptocurrencies. Keep in mind that the farm can be a basement in a house with multiple ASIC machines, or even a large warehouse that features both GPUs alongside ASICs. Mining farms contain truly enormous power supplies, alongside huge fans to cool the equipment. They typically have more than a single person working on them. A mining farm is essentially a mining pool with miners that are housed within a single location and building.

Bitcoin mining is a simple concept: it is the process of someone verifying a transaction so that it can be added to the public ledger we all know as the blockchain. Transactions are added in blocks, and all you need to verify a Bitcoin transaction is a computer with a connection to the internet and a software program that is linked to the blockchain.

Keep in mind that computers consume a lot of energy, and air conditioning is typically required to prevent any overheating. This means that if you are in a geographical location known for its low temperature, you might just be in luck in this regard.

Mining is expensive, and in addition to using large amounts of electricity, the mining computers need to be replaced frequently. As such, you will be required to have some capital upfront in order to start with your mining farm, and expand and maintain it through the currencies you end up generating.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 10:35pm On Feb 20
Bullish99:
A lot of folks here lack sensible reasoning and I simply do not blame u all cos u actually know no better.

How's it hard for u to fantom that the uptrends isn't based on importations or economic factors that drives a country economy normally but speculations and manipulation.

Whichever way if u all like b making money in dollars. We would all feel the heat and make noise for solutions when it gets unbearable.

Like for real bro, this argument ensued sometime last year and the facts have not changed. BDCs operators currently use Binance to know current and prevalent rates … how is it difficult for some people to understand that any rate prevalent on a popular exchange platform will have effect in the real market place… we went ahead to show them screenshots of Merchants unnecessarily and arbitrarily manipulating prices : for instance u see a buy order at 1702 and the one following it will be 1745 and another at 1788… that’s unreal and does not reflect the true value of the naira. But a lot of them have failed to see these reasons and instead argue all the time … So let all man go with what they believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:39pm On Feb 20
Okay, they have limit on Binance now, now watch out for the real drama.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 10:39pm On Feb 20
If na Military rule we dey run for this country. Who born anybody, exchanges or group of people wey go try manipulate the country currency.

U all need strong hands/strong rule...

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 10:46pm On Feb 20
Come to think of it, someone who had 100k dollars as at the time naira was floated around may/june at 800 Ngn had 80 million naira and if the person kept the money intact, today at the rate of 1800 Ngn he would have 180 million. That’s more than 100% increase and without breaking a sweat he had effectively outperformed most persons who made physical investments or opened businesses.

Now tell me why such a person would not continue to make deliberate attempts to manipulate the currency?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:13pm On Feb 20
LincolnOnyeabor:
I really don't think that Binance as an Organization in itself is responsible.

More like, It's been used as a vehicle by Whales and Billionaires to Shore up and Hedge their Monies.

Noticed that practically no one on Binance Front page is selling for instance #10,000 worth of $$

What happens to the small guys like us who need those for gas fees and stuff.

Well, that's where I come in.

I buy and sell USDT, Litecoin, Solana BNB, AND BTC ooo.

Kindly Patronise me sirs and Ma's.

My WhatsApp contact is 0. 701496 4921

Or you can quote me on this Thread and I'll do well to respond.

Said this earlier today.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:14am On Feb 21
LincolnOnyeabor:

Said this earlier today.
Join live
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 12:27am On Feb 21
Chikacha:
Okay, they have limit on Binance now, now watch out for the real drama.

What I know about this country is that anything you expect to logical follow up doesn't actually follow up. Let's wait for the drama.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:58am On Feb 21
Happening

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:02am On Feb 21
I'm on the side of the Naira being stable even though I'm benefiting from the instability.

Every measure should be taken even if it will hurt everyone at first. Sometimes, you don't know everything and do solutions come from trial and error.

Even the airplane didn't just fly instantly. There were some death and some failures. Some measure that failed today may actually work tomorrow and vice versa.

I don't want Naira to ever be above 2k per Dollar. I was so happy when it was at 1000/$ so that I'll start seeing ₦1k as $1 and cancel all the 3 zeros, but now, I'm not.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:14am On Feb 21
Abeg me I carry my hustle for head.

Kindly Patronise me for all your USDT, BNB, Litecoin for Deriv, Solana, BTC and ETH trades.

Rates are awesome and transactions super swift.

We appreciate Your TRUST firstly waaay more than the Cash and Your PATRONAGE Next.

More Withdrawals to us all.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:01am On Feb 21
ElasmoBranchii:

Come guys. Is it possible that other whales on binance that are not necessarily Nigerians are the cause of the sell pressure on the naira?

For all I know, Binance only allows ngn spot trading, I don't trade forex but I think you can also short ngn with leverage in the forex market and the forex market has more trading volume so why do you say that binance with just spot trading is the cause of the selling pressure.

Forex is regulated. Even in a regulated market, they can stop market in an emergency like this.

Binance is NOT regulated.
They should stop that spot trading. If you like cap 5000 for p2p, once a market order greater than certain amounts that goes to your bank, the bank will flag it. Ppl avoid that road. But the spot market, I can make a billion transactions and sent to just na email to someone else, manipulation etc.
These orders are increasing exponential. It's either your economy or yahoo, make Una choose. . The spot market is still on. Let every one go through p2p where they have your BVN/Nin.

Meanwhile almost the billions Tether treasury are printing are for Nigerians. And for your info USDT is not USD for those of you rushing to store your change in USDT. Once that USDT collapse like UST, that Una fake dollar will disappear.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:20am On Feb 21
FuckingNaira:
Happening

I asked them to contact me for my forensic data analytics I just did, them rush enter news. Ye ye ppl, that's what it takes when you don't choose the right ppl.

Them carry broom enter market begin chase everybody, what you will get is confusion.

I have mapped out my strategy/solution. Dem wan save money. I'm outta here. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 5:38am On Feb 21
Fastt:

I asked them to contact me for my forensic data analytics I just did, them rush enter news. Ye ye ppl, that's what it takes when you don't choose the right ppl.

Them carry broom enter market begin chase everybody, what you will get is confusion.

I have mapped out my strategy/solution. Dem wan save money. I'm outta here. grin

If u'v got solution to the problem on ground and you know who to contact, why don't u do that instead of waiting to b contacted and charge them for the info u going to dish out. Help your country. Save lives.
Looks like everyone be opportunist. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 5:48am On Feb 21
While we pray that dollar keep rising pls do have pity on those earning in naira. Should this hardship and rise continue stealing kidnapping and maiming of the perceived rich will become order of the day.

Just 2 days ago here in Enugu an ambulance transporting a corpse was kidnapped, both the corpse, driver, dead man's children in it are missing.

Remember the million boys crisis in Lagos where people move in group to steal.

We are now approaching economy shutdown, that your dollar or naira in your bank account is not safe as long as your neighbours are hungry.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.