Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285357 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Erums(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21
Crypto, i wan to get involved
twosquare:
What can I assist you with?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21
As at this morning , dollar was even selling for a higher price at kucoin compared to binance , they will later leave binance and chase kucoin and other thousands of exchanges ?? Binance is not the problem..the same people who claim they have the solutions are the same people behind the problem..The same people in government are guilty of whatever that is happening on binance..don't be fooled..The same politicians are money launderers and co...The same government leaders have access to the same dollars that an average Nigerian cannot have access to..the so called manipulators are working for these same thieves called Nigerian leaders..sit down there be blaming binance while they still go behind the scenes and carry out their criminal activities on other platforms...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 1:27pm On Feb 21
armadeo:

This is profit bolded.

The December one isn't profit cos it would be wiped out soon by inflation. The money probably cannot buy what you could buy with it in December.

You can call it anything, but his net worth has increased in Naira.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 1:32pm On Feb 21
Chully01:
Usdt 1875
Even without trading I am in almost 300k profit because I have been unpatriotic since December 2023 ,changed all my naira savings to usdt.
2k usdt here We come

I also bought usdt at rate of 350 in the year 2016 or so

That one has even trippled in profit grin

Which way my country
Sell for me at the rate of 700/usdt. At least you still made 100% profit and you will be helping our currency to recover. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 1:49pm On Feb 21
Tsfari:

Like for real bro, this argument ensued sometime last year and the facts have not changed. BDCs operators currently use Binance to know current and prevalent rates … how is it difficult for some people to understand that any rate prevalent on a popular exchange platform will have effect in the real market place… we went ahead to show them screenshots of Merchants unnecessarily and arbitrarily manipulating prices : for instance u see a buy order at 1702 and the one following it will be 1745 and another at 1788… that’s unreal and does not reflect the true value of the naira. But a lot of them have failed to see these reasons and instead argue all the time … So let all man go with what they believe

Personally, I think it's common sense.

Can the BDC's be bigger than the banks?

Let the banks set their price to what it should be and let's see if the BDC's will not move the goal post. I am trying to imagine CBN mandating banks to sell at a lower price and making dollar readily available OTC, who would patronize the BDC's? Now even if you buy from the banks at a cheaper rate with the intention of selling high, nobody will patronize you because they know they can get it cheaper from the bank. So please you guys should leave Binance out of Nigeria's issues.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 1:58pm On Feb 21
SUPERPACK:
Only those that have used there money to buy goods and metals physically will enjoy this hyperinflation now. That your USD, USDT, Bitcoin or whatever gains are being corroded by triple digit inflation. See fuel price, rice, drugs, import duty all are rising with dollars too cheesygrin

Those of us paying loans in naira and earning in dollars dy benefit too o. grin I thought the loan I took to start this crypto journey would kill me after I lost everything in the futures market in December. Look at me now laughing at Fairmoney. Wicked people with their almost 100% interest rate. I will not lie, deep down I want the exchange rate to stay up small make I pay the loan finish but for the benefit of all, make e crash abeg.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 2:02pm On Feb 21
Fastt:
I will soon be talking about all these online bank, opay and co. A simple SQL request by the government to simple weed out Nigerian counterparts Manipulators

BVN, Nin, crypto exchanges, passport, thumb prints, online banks opening left and right, onshore bank etc. The government has every right to these data, get them, make a query on them , regulate the economy. Not so simple,that's where you need data analytics. Read the data, you get your solution. The world is changing, and too fast, you need to appoint technical ppl in these delicate positions.

Na statistics we go chop? Na this government you won give stats? Dey play? Very unserious bunch of people.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 2:29pm On Feb 21
Crvrider:

Na statistics we go chop? Na this government you won give stats? Dey play? Very unserious bunch of people.
If only you understood what fastt said, but your k-leg crv will not allow you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Infallible(f): 2:38pm On Feb 21
Binance website is not loading; we else has seen this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 2:59pm On Feb 21
Superpack589:

Sell for me at the rate of 700/usdt. At least you still made 100% profit and you will be helping our currency to recover. cheesy

I see grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 3:03pm On Feb 21
Crvrider:

Personally, I think it's common sense.

Can the BDC's be bigger than the banks?

Let the banks set their price to what it should be and let's see if the BDC's will not move the goal post. I am trying to imagine CBN mandating banks to sell at a lower price and making dollar readily available OTC, whofee would patronize the BDC's? Now even if you buy from the banks at a cheaper rate with the intention of selling high, nobody will patronize you because they know they can get it cheaper from the bank. So please you guys should leave Binance out of Nigeria's issues.
The moment that moniker electromoney says “BDC set the price for CBN”. I give up. I am amazed at how he continues to hold on to his judgment on a subject he/she is totally clueless about. Probably, he his politically bias as well as ignorant.

What does Binance itself set to gain from Naira free fall? Are they planning to have a vacation in Nigeria? This must be the reason for the devaluation so that they can buy more foodstuffs. Or Are They heavily invested in Naira and they are now dumping their holdings. Seriously, what could Binance gain from this? This argument is clown shït!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 3:23pm On Feb 21
Please everybody, I have a suggestion. I think it will be a good idea for somebody here to create a forum like this one where we can discuss about crypto outside this place. This is just in case the Nigerian government wake up tomorrow and say this thread is one of the causes of naira devaluation and then pressure Seun to close it. These people are swinging their cutlass blindly. They have no clue on how to fix the economy at all. I no wan hear say any government ruin this my crypto journey with their nonsense policies.

Telegram group, website, or any other place we fit use as back up in case of any problem tomorrow.

What do y'all think?

I'm even beginning to think of getting starlink in case they wake up tomorrow and block internet access and say our access to information na why naira dy fall.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamadf: 4:20pm On Feb 21
Infallible:

I have notice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21
Mamadf:

I have notice
It's still working for me and I'm on mtn network.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21
Mamadf:

I have notice
it is working here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21
Superpack589:
Please everybody, I have a suggestion. I think it will be a good idea for somebody here to create a forum like this one where we can discuss about crypto outside this place. This is just in case the Nigerian government wake up tomorrow and say this thread is one of the causes of naira devaluation and then pressure Seun to close it. These people are swinging their cutlass blindly. They have no clue on how to fix the economy at all. I no wan hear say any government ruin this my crypto journey with their nonsense policies.

Telegram group, website, or any other place we fit use as back up in case of any problem tomorrow.

What do y'all think?

I'm even beginning to think of getting starlink in case they wake up tomorrow and block internet access and say our access to information na why naira dy fall.

grin grin
You don see this Nig*ria govt finish oo
With this their no direction reasoning.... Anything is possible.
I will not say you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:42pm On Feb 21
ElectronicMoney:

Forget about all these long stories Binan.ce is the reason for the rapid fall in the value of our currency, I have taken time to analyse the data

Government gave you a gun does not mean you should shoot your neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:45pm On Feb 21
Superpack589:

What do y'all think?

Create telegram group send link make we join
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by opella(f): 5:03pm On Feb 21
Seun:
Seun is here? Give us 100x coins cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:28pm On Feb 21
Ibime:
@ oga jedisco,

Your PSG no gree pump even with Messi Balon d'Or oh grin grin grin

Luna hit my profit target which was ATH. If it comes back down toward $50, I may buy again

Still holding CRV, AVAX, EGLD, VGX and PYR on Binance

CRV will once again be the center of swaps. Mark my word.❗️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:32pm On Feb 21
Seunosewa please help. I cannot fix my email problem, I get 404 error
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:49pm On Feb 21
Tooreda:

Boss, I still ask for guide on how to get day's range. Honestly, I no just understand that part of it.

That wasn’t a range, sir. It was a long wick from (17-02-2024) that had to be filled.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:53pm On Feb 21
GRACEGLORY:

Looking at the charts

Well, i was hoping BTC will touch the $53K one more time before a dive to the $50K, but it went for the $50K directly, and back up to the $52K area to meet with a resistance.

So, what now from here🙄⁉️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crytohunter: 5:58pm On Feb 21
Seun:
Oga himself, kabiyesi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:20pm On Feb 21
Until Binance flags a message as concerning this, don’t worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 6:32pm On Feb 21
Eaglepixel:

If only you understood what fastt said, but your k-leg crv will not allow you

It's obvious that your eagle brain has low resolution. I stand with fastt on his ideology but is it not your president that was asking if na statistics we go chop? Meaning fastt' stats will mean nothing to him since he doesn't believe in statistics.

So next time read between the lines and comprehend before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 6:38pm On Feb 21
narite:

The moment that moniker electromoney says “BDC set the price for CBN”. I give up. I am amazed at how he continues to hold on to his judgment on a subject he/she is totally clueless about. Probably, he his politically bias as well as ignorant.

What does Binance itself set to gain from Naira free fall? Are they planning to have a vacation in Nigeria? This must be the reason for the devaluation so that they can buy more foodstuffs. Or Are They heavily invested in Naira and they are now dumping their holdings. Seriously, what could Binance gain from this? This argument is clown shït!!!

In all honesty, the politicians are partakers of what the country is facing with this dollar issue. Let them come clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Junny04(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21
Binance spot trading is not going. Is it a general thing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:55pm On Feb 21
Seun:
Ahh oga Seun, welcome. Do giveaway sir. Wait was it my mention that brought you here? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebubu2: 6:56pm On Feb 21
Does anybody know about walletswap token ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21
Infallible:

When your Binance stops working or shows network anomaly and you know it's not because of poor network, but the app, do this.

1. Press and hold the Binance app icon.
2. Click on App Info
3. Click on Force Stop
4. Then click on Open

If it refuses to work, repeat the process and it will work as long as you have data.

See photo instructions below. Yours may look different, but the process is the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21
HOW CAN BINANCE HELP PROTECT THE NAIRA FROM FALLING DRASTICALLY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE GOVERNMENT?

Here is the solution.

The govement should secretly get involved in crypto, especially P2P on Binance.

There should be at least, 50 accounts owned by the government and no outsider should have a clue. Some should be verified merchants, some unverified.

The first 10 accounts should set trades that don't go past 1800-1850 per Dollar.

Here is the trick, they should have restrictions of 1-5 Bitcoins. This means, for you to buy from them, you must have at least 1 BTC, which is around $50k plus or minus.

This means, lots of Nigerian P2P buyers won't be qualified. This is just a trick to help keep that price range at the top of P2P home page.

These 50 government secret accounts should occupy the first page of P2P. They should vary their prices and restrictions so that a common man can afford to buy from some of them.

Also, these people should be buying from one another so that the money will keep revolving around them just to make sure they stay at the top of the page.

This first P2P page has so much influence on other exchanges. They use this as their yardstick.

Even if sellers in other exchanges increase, they don't deviate much from the top 10 prices on Binance.

So, the government should own this top 10-50 P2P accounts so that they will dictate when to increase it a little or reduce, else, the other hungry billionaire manipulators will take over and the Naira will fall faster.

In summary, the government can control P2P with brain and not just by telling Binance to put a limit cap. With a cap, a lot of people will run to exchanges without a limit and the battle of the fall may continue.

So, with $100 million, the government can achieve this. Control the Naira black market (not general crypto market) without people noticing you're the one doing it.

To those who love to argue, take a deep breath—don't turn this to a fight, but give your suggestions or constructive criticism.

This is just one of the measures.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.