Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284242 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 2:33pm On Mar 08
Solana backed new Project.

Another bull coming. Projected listing price is $50 per token.

https://link.uprock.com/i/084ba90a

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 2:39pm On Mar 08
Crvrider:

BNB still remains the coin of choice for me. That coin will certainly reach $1k

Is 3x your target for the bull run then?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:54pm On Mar 08
Luckyss:
Do you see any potential in #sand? The coin is moving like snail
You never can tell when it will pump, just keep holding

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:57pm On Mar 08
Crvrider:

I am fully aware of that. My point is to capitalize on the initial increment.
..you cannot...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:58pm On Mar 08
hpymoment:

The first coin I bought when I learned about crypto was sent to trust wallet and till now, I can’t access the coins anymore since I can’t find the paraphrase anymore.

I have been trying to get verified on Bybit since days now but I can’t. All my coins in binance are locked and they’re earning me something back, can I get a wallet that I can benefit from as a hodler?

How much was it?
However nothing to worry about Binance, your assets are safe. Just register and VERIFY on another exchange then you can move some there and sell to naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08
debeey87:

Their time will come. Same goes for Mana and other metaverse projects.
Hmmm okay o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08
Is it advisable I sell my remnant floki bags that mooned for another low mcap coin or I should wait for floki ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SmallDick99(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08
iammolahs:
For your crypto airdrop updates, ongoing referral programs update and other financial update.

Join my group for free
https:///BaNOp3daklSLGDdUuGi5Ga
the link is not working

Any alternatives?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 4:00pm On Mar 08
Omo

See floki o shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08
BTC ATH is broken!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08
Sharing this:

"There are three stages in a bull market:

➡️ Early: Prices rise naturally, mostly due to traders who bet against the market losing money.
➡️ Moderate: Prices go up more as more people invest, creating more opportunities to sell.
➡️ Crowded: Everyone starts to believe the market will keep going up forever, then suddenly it crashes.

🫵 How smart traders Play: take big risks early, then play it safer as the market gets busier, and finally cash out when it's crowded.

🫵 How retailers do: start small, make some money, then invest more when things look good, and finally put everything in when everyone else does, but often lose out when the market crashes.

Imo, we aren't more in first stage. We are at the 2nd stage of market where retailers coming and providing liquidity to MM. We made huge profit with swing trades at the first stage of market from Dec to Feb. Now, it's time to minimize your connection with leverage. My strategy is simple move my futures profit into spot and focus more on spot rather than leverage.

Remember, it's important to understand the market's cycles and learn from mistakes to make better decisions in the future "

#copied

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 4:40pm On Mar 08
Afe11:

Is 3x your target for the bull run then?

I am HODLing on BNB. Hopefully, for 4yrs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 4:42pm On Mar 08
doyin01:
..you cannot...

Spot Trade.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:49pm On Mar 08
So, I did it again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 4:53pm On Mar 08
Crvrider:

I am HODLing on BNB. Hopefully, for 4yrs.
I hope you staked it on BNB vault? Since I staked mine for about a year and now, I have been receiving some coins monthly from the newly launched project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 4:59pm On Mar 08
Big congrat to you boss, i believed you recovered it with lot of experience too
seanwilliam:
I have officially recovered from all losses I have incurred on crypto since I came into the game . I just Dey pray make I no lose am to greediness and over again .,, be like I no fit hear word again, they’ve cut my ear. Wontigemi letilo grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08
seanwilliam:
I have officially recovered from all losses I have incurred on crypto since I came into the game . I just Dey pray make I no lose am to greediness and over again .,, be like I no fit hear word again, they’ve cut my ear. Wontigemi letilo grin

na giveaway remain like this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08
GRACEGLORY:
So, I did it again.

Good evening Boss. I have an important question.
Please, what's the best way of taking profit?

Should one take out one's capital, and leave the profit as moon bag or to take out profit and leave the capital as moon bag.

ilegendd
Graceglory
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:44pm On Mar 08
GRACEGLORY:

Will invest heavily on it when it drops

SMH. In this case, I ask people, what if it doesn't dip. What you should have done was to take capital, and 25-50% profit, to wait for the dip, and if it dip, you buy back in, if it doesn't, you've got nothing to lose. The main target should be to parabolic run. Or canceling zeros.

I'm not certain of dips now, this is the period people are looking to buy not to sell. But I understand though, if you're not greedy.

To cap it all, price seems stable. It only had a minor retrace.

mazinewmoney
If you took my advise, you see it would be profitable ❓

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08
Please advise me, should I sell off my floki bags and buy a low mcap coins that has not moon or I should wait for ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08
Please, I want to sell some usdt. who is interested in buying?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:09pm On Mar 08
Redcup:

Good evening Boss. I have an important question.
Please, what's the best way of taking profit?

Should one take out one's capital, and leave the profit as moon bag or to take out profit and leave the capital as moon bag.

ilegendd
Graceglory

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3275#125128393

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 6:15pm On Mar 08
UpRock is a Solana backed new Project

https://link.uprock.com/i/084ba90a
👆

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 6:30pm On Mar 08
Any hope for 1inch coin? Hasn't moved and don't seem to move. Sell or still hold?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 6:33pm On Mar 08
missuzoma:
Good morning all. Please, what's happening to the Luno app? For up to a week, I'll input my pin and the usual display of the exchange will not show. I keep seeing 'no network ' but the network is powering every other aspect of my digital existence. Am I the only one experiencing this?

There is nothing wrong with luno, unless U need d cash, just let them be for a while..They would Eventually come around. I have never seen a crypto company way obey government like luno grin...I left lots of money on luno during d intial ban with Buhari... nothing happened to it. But dats just me, do what makes U feel better

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mercysamuelson(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08
Join ANKRA bot and make it big instantly as you receive your coin in your wallet.
Join link below;

https:///ANKRAirdropBot?start=r09785247584
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lenghtinny(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08
larrypourl:

My verification process was smooth, I need guidance on funding the account.
Search for the P2P option on the app dashboard
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vecto(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08
Is anyone else holding floki on okx
Did you notice the percentage increase in profit is low compared to other exchange? Just $2 increase since it's ATH?? WTF
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 7:40pm On Mar 08
hpymoment:

I hope you staked it on BNB vault? Since I staked mine for about a year and now, I have been receiving some coins monthly from the newly launched project.
What's the percentage return of bnb coins monthly.
ie like how many coins did you stake and how many do you receive on the avrg monthly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 8:03pm On Mar 08
This great free mining project is owned by OKX. Listing by April ending. Another bull is coming.

https://characterx.ai/

INVITATION CODE: Z218YC.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08
Kemistri3:

I have kucoin. But I haven't used it for a long time and I've forgotten my login details

Btw, does TRC20 work for usdt?

What I usually do is to swap to doge and then transfer for lower gas fees. Is that ok too?
you'll be charge to swap and also charged to send doge.

Why not send usdt directly via AVAXC C-chain network? You will only be charge 0.17 usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:16pm On Mar 08
Crvrider:
This coin listed this morning on Bybit. Infact, when I came across it, it was on 1hr count down away from being listed. Woke up from sleep just now and checked, it is now trading at $1.12 and it opened at $0.12.
You can never catch the bottom of newly listed coin on any of the top 10 exchanges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m), allen113, babalymato and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.