Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286125 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 2:17pm On Mar 11
$0 cost airdrop. Guys don't fade anything legit.

https://ranked.gaimin.io?referral=745949484
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 2:23pm On Mar 11
Afe11:

I have phb, cgpt, aitech, aipad, rndr,mdt .

ThegreatDon:
Thanks

I've $800 to invest on potential 50-100x

Can you suggest the likely coins?
Yh I know I'll dyor on it

iLegendd:
Those newcomers or OGs who want to buy new coins on DEX, the video below is the only thing you'll ever need on how to get the right new coin and not get scammed. It's so detailed and so good to the point I feel it's worth $1000 or more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOeFY8ob8M?si=jFGDgzhvT0eL4kuc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:41pm On Mar 11
Good afternoon everyone ,please ks Bybit p2p and kucoin reliable ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 2:42pm On Mar 11
ThegreatDon:

I've $800 to invest on potential 50-100x

Can you suggest the likely coins?
Yh I know I'll dyor on it

I'll give you a risky suggestion. Try Solana or avax meme coins . Wen, coq, Myro ,Myra ,bonk, cwif, Pepe ,meme etc. many of them. Just spilt among three or four and go sacrifice to your village gods. If e set, you go smile.
And I'll be honest with you my bro, I have all of these mentioned and some are 4x already . But DYOR
Modified: You may also pick low MC but solid AI projects, I hear AI is the main topic of this bullrun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 2:43pm On Mar 11
andrewbaba44:
Good afternoon everyone ,please ks Bybit p2p and kucoin reliable ?

I use Bybit, they’ve been good so far, so good.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11
Chart has become almost useless for BTC at the moment. Every expert is just looking with their mouth wide open.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desiredmee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11
GOOD AFTERNOON
I NEED ADVICE ON COIN TO BUY AT THE MOMENT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 2:51pm On Mar 11
Afe11:

I'll give you a risky suggestion. Try Solana or avax meme coins . Wen, coq, Myro ,Myra ,bonk, cwif, Pepe ,meme etc. many of them. Just spilt among three or four and go sacrifice to your village gods. If e set, you go smile.
And I'll be honest with you my bro, I have all of these mentioned and some are 4x already . But DYOR
Modified: You may also pick low MC but solid AI projects, I hear AI is the main topic of this bullrun

Low cap like?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11
Domaining101:
Men, it seems like all [b]our ISP'[/b]s(GLO, MTN and the rest) are now blocking access to all the top crypto websites and apps, I can't access anyone of them again with clear eye again. Both , binance, kucoin , bybit, mexc, all of them. No one is accessible again without VPN. Honestly i think we need to find a way to decentralize everything in this world, it would make the world a better place because no single person or group of people should have the power to dictate how millions or billions of people should live their lives, governments are scam.

Something go happen, una no go come ask, u will just generalize..

Which one is our isps, who told u that our own isn't working?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:55pm On Mar 11
Valwezzy:

I use Bybit, they’ve been good so far, so good.

Okay thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 3:24pm On Mar 11
iLegendd:
Chart has become almost useless for BTC at the moment. Every expert is just looking with their mouth wide open.

😆😆😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tppzzy01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11
Hello everyone, please I need your help. I currently reset my keyless entry wallet in OKX. So I have restore the wallet using my phrase but my ice is not showing. How do I retrieve the Ice token. Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11
iLegendd:
they is this guy that got his last twelve analysis right.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 3:48pm On Mar 11
ThegreatDon:

Low cap like?

Use coingecko. So many

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11
tppzzy01:
Hello everyone, please I need your help. I currently reset my keyless entry wallet in OKX. So I have restore the wallet using my phrase but my ice is not showing. How do I retrieve the Ice token. Thank you
look for ice contract address and import the coin with that, and it will show.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11
starnetwork is closer to lunching with 10million explorers already, dont sleep on this beautiful project, download starnetwork app, use robnectar as invitation code
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11
iLegendd:
will btc drop lower after halvin, can i sell my btc few days before halvin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 4:29pm On Mar 11
santos123:
they is this guy that got his last twelve analysis right.
which guy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:31pm On Mar 11
Metis has been listed in binance, let the ecosystem start pumping .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11
Fastt:
binance always came to d party late embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tppzzy01(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11
twosquare:
look for ice contract address and import the coin with that, and it will show.
I have done that but my ice token is not showing. My account is showing $0 and I have over 7000 ice. How do I import the ice?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 5:26pm On Mar 11
$LTC all the way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11
Fastt:
which one are you looking at?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11
Read some clowns predicting btc 40k today. Lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11
Afe11:

X4 nice. Hodl. I'll pick some up later. Just a tiny bit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:25pm On Mar 11
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 7:26pm On Mar 11
OnionBandit:
did that already

@ardizor on twitter
started following this guy since you mentioned him.. today I have confirmed he is a Skem after chilling a coin he tugged on his followers .. the coin below was worth 50$ when I bought it.. now it’s 2 $ and going down

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:58pm On Mar 11
santos123:
which one are you looking at?

Just Nett and Hera.

Robnectar:
binance always came to d party late embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry

It's will bring liquidity. That's what counts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by baronkelvin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11
BTC is Blowing while Altcoins are bleeding cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 8:46pm On Mar 11
Nickelodeon93:
started following this guy since you mentioned him.. today I have confirmed he is a Skem after chilling a coin he tugged on his followers .. the coin below was worth 50$ when I bought it.. now it’s 2 $ and going down

Pele!

You sef, why did you buy HIGH?

This thing has been preached here countless times, NEVER BUY HIGH, always wait till it comes down before aping in or better yet, find another coin that is yet to MOON, opportunities no Dey FINISH in crypto space.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:50pm On Mar 11
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11
Fastt:

Just Nett and Hera.

It's will bring liquidity. That's what counts.
is it this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ultrazone(m), Hadizometer, kubusify(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.