Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284011 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 5:40pm On Mar 10
Elsueno:

We missed BTC when it was super cheap, but at least we got BNB when it was less than $30....Now imagine those who got in at less than that. But still I thank God
Might be the same with CORE And others

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 6:06pm On Mar 10
Remember to donate part of your profit to federal government

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 6:08pm On Mar 10
civilserva:
Remember to donate part of your profit to federal government

What's the account details of the federal government?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 6:14pm On Mar 10
Crvrider:

Good question.Let him fool himself.Donate to the government my foot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 6:19pm On Mar 10
Crvrider:

Go to any FIRS office. Don't pay to any individual.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 6:24pm On Mar 10
DenreleDave:

How do u do that pls?

Click on Earn and you will see BNB vault
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:59pm On Mar 10
This Brett don vomit money just from yesterday to now ,I hv gotten 120% profit . What do u think? Do u think it has more potential?
Valwezzy:

Buy ladys
Bif
Brett
Tremp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10
Enyinne:
This Brett don vomit money just from yesterday to now ,I hv gotten 120% profit . What do u think? Do u think it has more potential?
Please, which of trading platform can I find brett?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mentholated: 7:27pm On Mar 10
Good evening guys

Where can I sell my usdt currently. I was using binance previously but the NGN/ USDT pair had been disabled.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10
Mentholated:
Good evening guys

Where can I sell my usdt currently. I was using binance previously but the NGN/ USDT pair had been disabled.

I can buy.... Check my profile for my WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:02pm On Mar 10
Akerekoroabijawara:

Can't find NGN in binance, bybit and MEXC.

I prefer spot trading.
no mind d guy. Hin dey wine you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10
Smithwilliams826:
no mind d guy. Hin dey wine you.
eheh?

That's unfair
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 8:38pm On Mar 10
nonut:

Please, don't listen to this advice or you'll get rektd. Whatever leg up left in Dogwifhat is almost done. At best, times two and that's probably not the reason for investing in a shitcoin. Same with $Bonk.

Stop misleading people with fears. The bull hasn't even started yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:45pm On Mar 10
Akerekoroabijawara:
eheh?

That's unfair
tell that to him
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:03pm On Mar 10
Enyinne:

Sure, all things being equal, it’s projected to pull a MYRO-like move and market cap.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:18pm On Mar 10
$BNX still has lots of fuel to move up looking at its monthly chart.
$SpaceID did wonders today.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10
I hv been so lucky this time around . I joined brett at 9million market cap and likewise honk his brother at 0.0088 . I feel God wants this use this coins to bless me after losing hugely in 2021 bullrun as a notice . Na we dey sell red then cos of fear in 2021 grin buy high sell low gang then
Valwezzy:

Sure, all things being equal, it’s projected to pull a MYRO-like move and market cap.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10
Download Solflare .
Buy sol on mexc or ur exchange of choice .Send the sol to Solflare .
Check for this contract address as it has different Brett type there DxtssVdyYe4wWE5f5zEgx2NqtDFbVL3ABGY62WCycHWg
Wait for pull back and swap ur sol to Brett
Follow brett telegram for updates.

Akerekoroabijawara:

Please, which of trading platform can I find brett?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeka1441: 9:33pm On Mar 10
Valwezzy:

brett on sol or brett on base?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:48pm On Mar 10
Enyinne:
I hv been so lucky this time around . I joined brett at 9million market cap and likewise honk his brother at 0.0088 . I feel God wants this use this coins to bless me after losing hugely in 2021 bullrun as a notice . Na we dey sell red then cos of fear in 2021 grin buy high sell low gang then

Congratulations!

You go like do giveaway gringrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:49pm On Mar 10
Emeka1441:
brett on sol or brett on base?

Sol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PinkNature: 10:08pm On Mar 10
Enyinne:

Congratulations bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10
Badadvisor:
Bybit holding my deposits. Showing pending assets. Asking me to submit me proof of funds,employment letter and some other silly requests over 150 usdt deposit. Who has experienced this before?

What was there reason for this?

Did you deposit into the account from another exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 11:11pm On Mar 10
adedapodvirus001:

What was there reason for this?

Did you deposit into the account from another exchange?
Yeah from trust wallet. A mere $150 holding my money and asking for source of funds and other silly questions. Still showing appeal in progress.
I'm quiting the app, already registered on kucoin.
Sadly i don't know what will happen to the money if the appeal is rejected because i won't be allowed to appeal again according to what i read on their website.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 11:16pm On Mar 10
Badadvisor:

Yeah from trust wallet. A mere $150 holding my money and asking for source of funds and other silly questions. Still showing appeal in progress.
I'm quiting the app, already registered on kucoin.
Sadly i don't know what will happen to the money if the appeal is rejected because i won't be allowed to appeal again according to what i read on their website.

If you have nothing to hide, why don't you send the source of funds and get on with it?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 11:24pm On Mar 10
W0t0w0toman:

If you have nothing to hide, why don't you send the source of funds and get on with it?
Source of funds for a $150 I'm trading as a vendor?
I was silly not to go online and read reviews on reddit from people who lost their account and all their funds on bybit even after providing all necessary information. I'm just lucky it's a mere 150 i can easily let go if the appeal doesn't go in my favor. If i can't re appeal why not send back the funds to the wallet it was sent from?
Bybit is a fraud i just got to know too late.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 11:36pm On Mar 10
Badadvisor:

Source of funds for a $150 I'm trading as a vendor?
I was silly not to go online and read reviews on reddit from people who lost their account and all their funds on bybit even after providing all necessary information. I'm just lucky it's a mere 150 i can easily let go if the appeal doesn't go in my favor. If i can't re appeal why not send back the funds to the wallet it was sent from?
Bybit is a fraud i just got to know too late.

There are many people here including me who have been using bybit without any issues with either deposits or withdrawal with transactions more than yours. I think there is something you are not telling us. If you had called out bitget, I would have agreed a bit with you because they have bad reviews online, but bybit? I don't think your story is adding up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:47pm On Mar 10
W0t0w0toman:

There are many people here including me who have been using bybit without any issues with either deposits or withdrawal with transactions more than yours. I think there is something you are not telling us. If you had called out bitget, I would have agreed a bit with you because they have bad reviews online, but bybit? I don't think your story is adding up.

Forget matter, all these exchanges ain’t to be trusted 100%.

Didn’t you see a video iLegendd shared about Binance closing a trader’s Long trade all because he’s winning?

Omo, apart from DEX wallets and Hard wallets, don’t bank on any CEX man.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:21am On Mar 11
Is the account verified?
Badadvisor:
Bybit holding my deposits. Showing pending assets. Asking me to submit me proof of funds,employment letter and some other silly requests over 150 usdt deposit. Who has experienced this before?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 12:24am On Mar 11
SolarE:
Is the account verified?
Yes it is a verified account.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 12:25am On Mar 11
W0t0w0toman:

Went to reddit and saw similar stories and i knew I'm in for a long ride.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 12:26am On Mar 11
Valwezzy:

Forget matter, all these exchanges ain’t to be trusted 100%.

Didn’t you see a video iLegendd shared about Binance closing a trader’s Long trade all because he’s winning?

Omo, apart from DEX wallets and Hard wallets, don’t bank on any CEX man.

Same binance locked a Nigerian account here sometimes back due to the amount of btc he had, he had to sue binance in usa. Don't trust any exchange

(1) (2) (3) ... (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: EniHolar(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.