Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290494 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 9:04pm On Mar 11
Anyone who's into spot trading this coin is pumping.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11
tppzzy01:

I have done that but my ice token is not showing. My account is showing $0 and I have over 7000 ice. How do I import the ice?

Suggestion by Grok AI picture 1

Suggestion by Chatgpt picture 2

How to import ice token picture 3:

First ensure that at the far right corner of your wallet, it is set to All networks so you can see everything (search how to do this if you can't locate it).

Go to coi/nmarket/cap dot com and search for ICE Network. Copy the BNB contract address and not the Ethereum one.

Then scroll down and click on "Manage Crypto", then on "Custom crypto". Ensure you change it from Ethereum to BNB, paste the contract address you copied, and confirm. Return to home page and wait to load.

If this doesn't work, check AI's suggestions. Maybe your coins have been transferred out somehow. Others on this forum can help.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11
Nickelodeon93:
started following this guy since you mentioned him.. today I have confirmed he is a Skem after chilling a coin he tugged on his followers .. the coin below was worth 50$ when I bought it.. now it’s 2 $ and going down
Sorry about your experience. If you want to succeed more in the crypto space, follow people on Twitter that have 10k followers and less...they offer more value most times than those with 200k followers and 100k followers. Those ones will shill more coins for you and dump on you.

Many things like this will happen for people just coming to the space during this bull run on this thread. It may be a cliche in the crypto space, but DYOR (Do your own research) is key. Learn the basics, too, and develop your ability to smell 'scams' and coins that are pump-and-dump.

We all make mistakes, but please remember that some coins are just for getting in and out fast, while others are for long-term holding and will perform, and others may be for the short term.

I just feel like strangulating some of these so-called influencers who give crypto a bad name. The time they will shill the lambo they just bought because of a coin is very near. This is the season.

PEACE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11
Nickelodeon93:
started following this guy since you mentioned him.. today I have confirmed he is a Skem after chilling a coin he tugged on his followers .. the coin below was worth 50$ when I bought it.. now it’s 2 $ and going down
sorry about that
Crypto is a wild game... Learn and be prepared

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:27pm On Mar 11
santos123:
is it this?

Hera finance. Know if to DCA/wait when BTC dumps. I have been buying and selling for a while now. Last buy was 4.8. maybe I go try wait small to book profit.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11
Landowner101:
Dydx on a straight uptrend, followed technical analysis.

Buy now @ 3.04$

Target 4$

Stop loss 2.6$
Dydx target complete

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11
New trade

Portal/usdt

Buy now @ 2.47$

Stoploss 2$

Tp 7$

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:31pm On Mar 11
Nickelodeon93:

From 50 to 2 dollars.
My brother, welcome to the party. Now that you have been baptist aggressively, you either stay in the game or leave now. Chai this is wickedness. And BTC never dump oh, if not na 0.04 the thing go reach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11
Futures na gambling now. No direction. Just waving up and down. At least the coins I'm watching.

Missed that id pump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11
Nickelodeon93:

Ballz was a scam. I almost aped in yesterday when everyone was shilling it on X. I went to check on it and saw one comment on cmc. That made me leave it. It was a rug well prepared they all had bags waiting for a pump and dump. The holders had more than the exchange that's a rug in waiting.

U less you're in for a quick scalp. Open and close within the hr.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11
Fastt:

Hera finance. Know if to DCA/wait when BTC dumps. I have been buying and selling for a while now. Last buy was 4.8. maybe I go try wait small to book profit.

This pic is me particularly on futures over the last 2 years. Rekt spirit it is.

But one must enter one day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11
Ojemedad:

My technique, I’m playing futures 3x (though risky but to maximize profit,) but holding for the next 6-12 months. I’m hodling #alice and #lunc and #sand

Still a traditional approach.
25-35% in betece. Would look to rotate to eith when the time comes.

Regarding alyts, I'm more in established ones... sol, avax, bnb, ada... some shib nd doge...
Hoping on a pullback to scoop up alyts.

BTW, what are the p2p options available?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 11:11pm On Mar 11
jedisco:

Still a traditional approach.
25-35% in betece. Would look to rotate to eith when the time comes.

Regarding alyts, I'm more in established ones... sol, avax, bnb, ada... some shib nd doge...
Hoping on a pullback to scoop up alyts.

BTW, what are the p2p options available?

For now I use other exchange for p2p them move to Binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:17am On Mar 12
Ojemedad:

For now I use other exchange for p2p them move to Binance

What exchanges still offer p2p in naira?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 1:45am On Mar 12
jedisco:

bybit,gate io,kucoin, etc.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:24am On Mar 12
Robnectar:
will btc drop lower after halvin, can i sell my btc few days before halvin
Yes, it always does, but with ETF and institutional bodies around, they'll buy it up in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 2:38am On Mar 12
Brc20 coins on the move.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:42am On Mar 12
Frank571:

I have 2 questions
1. After identifying these coins how do we buy them?
2.what are your thoughts on this notcoin mining going on now?

Answer 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxm3Avru40?si=YNUZGjr44a6sLZIH

Or watch this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n9V7rICL_c?si=ATmio3PPMyOf4XMD

Answer 2: Heard of it, but zero research or interest on my part.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:03am On Mar 12
jedisco:

I use only KuCoin for now

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tppzzy01(m): 4:58am On Mar 12
Thanks for your response. I contacted OKX customer service they told me to send the transaction ID from Ice. That is when they can belief that I have the ice token. How do I get the transfer ID
twosquare:

Suggestion by Grok AI picture 1

Suggestion by Chatgpt picture 2

How to import ice token picture 3:

First ensure that at the far right corner of your wallet, it is set to All networks so you can see everything (search how to do this if you can't locate it).

Go to coi/nmarket/cap dot com and search for ICE Network. Copy the BNB contract address and not the Ethereum one.

Then scroll down and click on "Manage Crypto", then on "Custom crypto". Ensure you change it from Ethereum to BNB, paste the contract address you copied, and confirm. Return to home page and wait to load.

If this doesn't work, check AI's suggestions. Maybe your coins have been transferred out somehow. Others on this forum can help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:13am On Mar 12
GRACEGLORY:

How bout now, sir.
good morning boss. What's your CPI prediction? lower,neutral or higher?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 7:32am On Mar 12
Ojemedad:

My technique, I’m playing futures 3x (though risky but to maximize profit,) but holding for the next 6-12 months. I’m hodling #alice and #lunc and #sand
[color=#006600][/color]

Is a safer technique. If I had known this method early last year, by now U could have been swimming in profits.
It's risky but the gain is high.
I noticed if one use let's say 25% of account size there is usually zero liquidation. Is that possible?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:51am On Mar 12
Nickelodeon93:
you actually bought this coin late, this guy posted the coin when it was just 7m market cap though he said he said he bought it 1.5m, but the coin later pumped to 35m and you went to buy the top now you're complaining
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:55am On Mar 12
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1450 - N1500/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

Thank you..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 9:00am On Mar 12
twosquare:
Yes...the other one is ALCX

Are you still holding duel?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 9:02am On Mar 12
sweetveek:
you actually bought this coin late, this guy posted the coin when it was just 7m market cap though he said he said he bought it 1.5m, but the coin later pumped to 35m and you went to buy the top now you're complaining
shut up oga…. All the coins like Matic, sol et all that legit and genuine comrades have been posting here, how many Dey rug in a day??

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:25am On Mar 12
ThegreatDon:

Yes, bro. Long term, baby.

You?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:30am On Mar 12
tppzzy01:
Thanks for your response. I contacted OKX customer service they told me to send the transaction ID from Ice. That is when they can belief that I have the ice token. How do I get the transfer ID
Not sure. Kindly check online how to do that. If the coins are in your wallet before, you may need to check transaction history and click on it to possibly show you the transaction ID under bscan, I think.

Just search online.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:31am On Mar 12
ThegreatDon:

They will soon start their season 2 airdrop. Ensure you participate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 9:42am On Mar 12
twosquare:
Yes, bro. Long term, baby.

You?

About to
What's your entry price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Humphery09(m), Uniqueaccountant(m), Luckyss(m), SoftHeart(m), opella(f), sonymax16(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.