Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291018 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:24am On Mar 26
StrafordSTONES:
Life is really about perspective Mehn… do you know that if you enter a trade with $200, and the market pulls back by 20% and you are losing 40$, you may be worked up mentally… but if you use the same 40$ to pay network fees, you wouldn’t feel as bad… well that’s i experienced yesterday; used eth network for the first first and i paid a total of 42 usdt for both sending and bridging my token to base… I really hope there are enough alphas on base.
You try. Anything ETH DEX, I avoid it like the plague.

Fees don cut half of the money go...

I fear who no fear ETH dex trading.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:28am On Mar 26
seanwilliam:
From the look of thing self, I think virtually every coin will perform in this bull.. koko be say make person sha take profit. Apart from btc and eth, I feel the least performing coin should do atleast x5 depends on the price you bought it…

Initially, I plan taking profit my November 2024, wether I’ll stick to the plan or not , time will tell o that’s if tinubu no deal with me grin

So people of God , these are the coins I’m hodling, i want your feedback on which to change or if I should let dem ride ..

1. Eth
2. Sol
3. Floki
4. Matic
5. dot
6. sushi
7. arb
8. Pepe

My capital weight on each is in that order.
This is me doing my own research .
Apart from floki and Pepe, I bought other coins around November last year. As I Dey like this, I no go fresh kobo to introduce to the market again o , I don lean grin
Ccgraceglory twosquare mazinemoney ilegendd and everyone, what do yall think. ?

List is okay and conservatively okay, before dem rug pull you for Bull market. It's a safe list. Will they x5...sure...Eth is expected at 10k.

But I'm not sure if any can do 50x on that list except the memes.

I'll only suggest you research (tokenomics inclusive) a gaming, AI, or RWA coin that can give you that and more. One should be on that list.

Always ensure that at least, one trending narrative for the bull market is there.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TolkowskyCut: 8:34am On Mar 26
Prigidypogodo:
lol dude stop this.
trying to provide an already known solution to win your victim hearts ?
stale tactics.
now back to your crime.
why do you want to defraud people with fake wese90 moniker ?

Stop derailing this thread by constituting a nuisance here.

This place is not your village meeting where you can come and settle personal scores.

If you have issues with anyone here state it and provide copies of documents to back up your claims, if not you STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TolkowskyCut: 8:37am On Mar 26
Ojemedad:

Can you come out and say this trash in public?, you need to be mobbed up.
Where did APC met the dollar?
Mention the policies?
What tangible effects plans has this government put in to place to ease the situation.
People like you need serious street beating

Every member has a right to express his views here without fear.

We do not tolerate threats here, this place is not the creeks of the Niger Delta region!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:57am On Mar 26
TolkowskyCut:

Stop derailing this thread by constituting a nuisance here.

This place is not your village meeting where you can come and settle personal scores.

If you have issues with anyone here state it and provide copies of documents to back up your claims, if not you STFU!!!
from February 19 to March 26th
lol Adenrele David nice try to clear your dubious moniker Denreledave 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:57am On Mar 26
DenreleDave:
Seanwilliam

But the thing is; if a client send a fake address, how do I know it is fake?

I asked the binance customer rep and he said I can't know but they can know.. Which means that my account will blocked anytime I send to a fraudulent address.

BTW, ur style, my own case is that I am sending to a client address (the one he provided to me) not btw my own wallets...

He also did not know sha...
when mine happened,
I copied usdt address on kucoin , pasted it to binance walai how the address changed remains a mystery to me o.
actually the blame is not on u or anymore ..
If you want to confirm the address, paste am to google, e go show people that have fallen victims of that same fake address ..
If na btc address check it on btc explorer to see the history and balance.. eth and usdt have theirs too.
Yours is to sensitize your suppliers sha to follow that my guideline in ensuring they copy the right address. Though it’s stressful and time consuming , but ehn, it’s worth it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:02am On Mar 26
twosquare:
List is okay and conservatively okay, before dem rug pull you for Bull market. It's a safe list. Will they x5...sure...Eth is expected at 10k.

But I'm not sure if any can do 50x on that list except the memes.

I'll only suggest you research (tokenomics inclusive) a gaming, AI, or RWA coin that can give you that and more. One should be on that list.

Always ensure that at least, one trending narrative for the bull market is there.
thank you very much for this,
Can you please list out some gaming and ai coins you think will do numbers? Make I use little profits I’ve made to buy it.

Don’t worry I won’t hold u responsible if things go south . grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:08am On Mar 26
seanwilliam:
when mine happened,
I copied usdt address on kucoin , pasted it to binance walai how the address changed remains a mystery to me o.
actually the blame is not on u or anymore ..
If you want to confirm the address, paste am to google, e go show people that have fallen victims of that same fake address ..
If na btc address check it on btc explorer to see the history and balance.. eth and usdt have theirs too.
Yours is to sensitize your suppliers sha to follow that my guideline in ensuring they copy the right address. Though it’s stressful and time consuming , but ehn, it’s worth it.

Swear man.... You are right.... If I want to send, I make sure the address is the same. I think the best thing is to save Ur address as a beneficiary if u do more transaction with the recipient address

But wait, how did you feel when you saw ur address changed on binance?

If it were to be me ehn, I wud go crazy grin grin grin

I will also advise my client to do as you have said.. Thanks Ore mi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On Mar 26
seanwilliam:
Can you please list out some gaming and ai coins you think will do numbers? Make I use little profits I’ve made to buy it.

Bnx gaming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 9:16am On Mar 26
Ojemedad:
If you missed solana, don’t miss ICP

one of the coins I will always miss with my eyes clearly open

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:53am On Mar 26
DenreleDave:

Swear man.... You are right.... If I want to send, I make sure the address is the same. I think the best thing is to save Ur address as a beneficiary if u do more transaction with the recipient address

But wait, how did you feel when you saw ur address changed on binance?

If it were to be me ehn, I wud go crazy grin grin grin

I will also advise my client to do as you have said.. Thanks Ore mi
E pain me gan at it makes me realise I’m not as smart as I thought . Also asking questions sometime will save you from unnecessary headache . I ran to this thread that day and thanks to guys chicacha graceglory and others that explained how that thing Dey be.I for fall another victim and that one go worse cos it’s thousands of $$.

They said it’s something something keystroke interstroke kini kan, woh the English sha dey one kain😁
I changed phone afterwards too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:58am On Mar 26
twosquare:
You try. Anything ETH DEX, I avoid it like the plague.

Fees don cut half of the money go...

I fear who no fear ETH dex trading.

Walai …. And I think that’s why majority of meme coins on the network moons… because before you sell, you will calculate your profit and make provision for fees
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:00am On Mar 26
santos123:
one of the coins I will always miss with my eyes clearly open
Same here. Tbh that coin was messing up my mental health when e refuse to move grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Mar 26
seanwilliam:

E

They said it’s something something keystroke interstroke kini kan, woh the English sha dey one kain😁
I changed phone afterwards too

Ore.. Bami wá English yẹn na grin grin grin grin

Chicacha... Pls can you brief us on how this address changes happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 10:37am On Mar 26
seanwilliam:

Lol. . . ,
My brother, it will go north not south

All the disaster in NIGERIA are from the NORTH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 10:44am On Mar 26
Incognito9:
Tru

Send it to 0.14 🚀

😎💰💰💰
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:36am On Mar 26
StrafordSTONES:

Walai …. And I think that’s why majority of meme coins on the network moons… because before you sell, you will calculate your profit and make provision for fees
Yea, that's right.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26
Folks have asked... two macro turns I'm looking at..

First is the bitc0in dominance. i.e percentage of crypt0 market cap in botc0in. Simply put, alt season comes on when it starts selling off from a higher range i.e bitc0in money flowing into alts and pumping bags like in 2017 and 2021.

Currently, it's primed for a good pushup (not good news). Many here dont hold bitc0in but the money that moves this marget goes in there first.

Some alts have done exceptionally well but majority are still lagging.

I'm waiting for this to get to 60% to reevaluate. 64% and above would be me going full degen mode into alts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26
Second, following from above is eth/betc.

After months of indecision, it looks primed for a breakdown. This could come by reason of a bitc0in pump/dump or extreme volatility.

On a breakdown, I'd be targeting close to the 0.4 level to sell-off my bitc0in into eth. At that point, holding eth makes more sense. Traditionally, after an eth move, smaller alts would go ballistic.

Overall, the market is more matured now with different ways to make money in it. Being on the right side of certain macro moves are important. I'm sure those here who have seen a full cycle unfold would understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MCRICE: 12:05pm On Mar 26
I greet all Crypto EXPERTs/BOSSes here. I'm a Crypto enthusiast, and I have been contemplating on how to go about the payment for some time now. And this is due to the recent ban of Binance Exchange. I think Binance Exchange was the only Crypto avenue that allowed Nigerian fiat currency which is Naira (NGN) to be transacted seamlessly. But since their exit from Nigeria, transacting or simply put, the buying and withdrawing of USDT to Naira or vice-a-vise has proved difficult. Please how are you people doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 12:12pm On Mar 26
jedisco:
Folks have asked... two macro turns I'm looking at..

First is the bitc0in dominance. i.e percentage of crypt0 market cap in botc0in. Simply put, alt season comes on when it starts selling off from a higher range i.e bitc0in money flowing into alts and pumping bags like in 2017 and 2021.

Currently, it's primed for a good pushup (not good news). Many here dont hold bitc0in but the money that moves this marget goes in there first.

Some alts have done exceptionally well but majority are still lagging.

I'm waiting for this to get to 60% to reevaluate. 64% and above would be me going full degen mode into alts

Nice one my boss, thanks for the insight.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26
Lastly..

Coins I'm monitoring closely and sometimes allocating to include

INJ
LDO
OPM
APT
AVAX.

Undecided would be BNB, SOL and MATIC

The likes of UNI, LINK, XRP, BCH, ETC are relics I'm looking to offload with good timing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26
Incognito9:

Nice one my boss, thanks for the insight.

How are you playing this run?
Looking to avoid all the emotional ups snd downs of the last. This time, I have sat in positions for months.

Just looking to move bitc0in I bought low 20s

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26
@Evaloyal2J, remember the $3 you sold to me in Nov, 30th, 2023? Click the link below to see what happened to the money.

https://www.nairaland.com/8042380/crypto-turning-3-3000-happened

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 1:10pm On Mar 26
jedisco:

How are you playing this run?
Looking to avoid all the emotional ups snd downs of the last. This time, I have sat in positions for months.

Just looking to move bitc0in I bought low 20s

The bolded.

Is like we're playing with the same strategy 😃 which is great!. Omo it has helped me to avoid those emotional rollercoasters.

Well, I'm enjoying the greens so far.😎
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26
MCRICE:
I greet all Crypto EXPERTs/BOSSes here. I'm a Crypto enthusiast, and I have been contemplating on how to go about the payment for some time now. And this is due to the recent ban of Binance Exchange. I think Binance Exchange was the only Crypto avenue that allowed Nigerian fiat currency which is Naira (NGN) to be transacted seamlessly. But since their exit from Nigeria, transacting or simply put, the buying and withdrawing of USDT to Naira or vice-a-vise has proved difficult. Please how are you people doing?

U can buy and trade Bybit kucoin or okx

Or transfer it to binance to trade

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26
Iivesj:

My phone has been exposed.
No wonder WhatsApp banned me.
This is just 2 months I bought the phone from a person I suspect is a Yahoo boy. Sometimes the phone will be sending spam messages and calls

Like say person dey press am. If I load card e go finish.

Damnnn this explains it better.
Something is wrong with my phone.

I just tested it now. I will copy out an address and when I paste it changes to another thing.

Damnnn I love Binance. Okx couldn't identify this

How do I clean my phone?
Omo no wonder WhatsApp banned me.
I buy phone from one Yahoo

Seanwilliam.... See the response from my client.....

Omo many things dey happen sha..

One gátz to be careful of what you buy from people mehnnn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26
Nonsense OKx exchange could not identify that it was a scam address

But binance recognize it and locked my acct before sending it out at all..

Omo.. Binance will always be number biggest exchange sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26
Incognito9:

The bolded.

Is like we're playing with the same strategy 😃 which is great!. Omo it has helped me to avoid those emotional rollercoasters.

Well, I'm enjoying the greens so far.😎

True... I find it much easier being a bit detached from the market.

Even recent altcoin buys I made were moved to a different wallet. I'd reevaluate them when certain conditions are met.

Personally, I'm hoping bitc0in slows down a bit for a few weeks to months so the upcoming rally has a good base to extend and good support for the next bear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makamatic: 2:07pm On Mar 26
G
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26
StrafordSTONES:
Life is really about perspective Mehn… do you know that if you enter a trade with $200, and the market pulls back by 20% and you are losing 40$, you may be worked up mentally… but if you use the same 40$ to pay network fees, you wouldn’t feel as bad… well that’s i experienced yesterday; used eth network for the first first and i paid a total of 42 usdt for both sending and bridging my token to base… I really hope there are enough alphas on base.
you have not lost 40$ until you sell but for gas fee, immediately you click accept,your money is gone cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26
BCH keeps giving me nightmare angry if it manages to pump abit next thing it dumps angry . Please what coin can I use it to buy that can guarantee minimum x5

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m), Tohmey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.