Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326014 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:27am On Mar 27
Prigidypogodo:
lol Denreledave keep validating yourself with your alternate handles
we understand the game

Swear down grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AlhajiCSO: 10:57am On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

Afeez Shomorin

You never still stop evidence of scam?

Abi should I tell your sisters Abiola Shomorin and Toyin Shomorin to help you find it?

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 10

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:09am On Mar 27
AlhajiCSO:

Fergi001 myd44 nlfpod Sn Dmiique kina2
Rule 10

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

Prigidypogod, will you just rest ?

The mods you are calling can't help you. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JijiBabe(f): 11:25am On Mar 27
Please do not miss this Solana backed project for anything
https://link.uprock.com/i/6487fcef
Click on this link to register

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 11:54am On Mar 27
What is all this for goodness sake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 12:11pm On Mar 27
Robnectar:

Swear down grin grin
You called someone a scammer and you can't prove it! You no normal at all.

Denrele, open him yansh more jare.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:42pm On Mar 27
Chijohn42k:

My Boss you no longer drop BTC TA again. Thanks in advance.

You’re the boss, bro.
Been trying to work on business, sir. Crypto analysis, research, and studying consume time, especially, following up on the market .

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 12:42pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
So it has been over 6 hours, Robnectar
(Real name: Afeez Shomorin M, related Shomorin Abiola & Shomorin Oluwatoyin) a perceived Muslim that has been observing Ramadan has not brought out evidence of scam yet.

If He doesn't, I have told him that because of this blackmail;

1. Sickness first then death will befall him,

2. If he escapes it, and he has kids, death will befall his kids. It will start with a sickness first.

3. Peradventure, he escapes it and he doesn't have kids, it will befall his loved family members.

Just on this accusation. The whole Ramadan fast is gone to waste and null

I am putting it on a public forum so that everyone can see. I stand by whatever I say based on this accusation
Make whona dey reveal whona self one by one.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 12:44pm On Mar 27
AlhajiCSO:

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 10

no be so them dey report. Use d report link.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:52pm On Mar 27
GRACEGLORY:

To Shake you out prior to the halving, is their plan. 70K, 72K, 73K, 74K, 75K, 76K, 77K, 78K, 79K, 80K coming

On my mind…
$71.5K-$73K

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 12:53pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

Afeez Shomorin

You never still stop evidence of scam?

Abi should I tell your sisters Abiola Shomorin and Toyin Shomorin to help you find it?

bros Abeg, e don do. Na person family you dey post anyhow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Becoted001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27
iLegendd:
Where are Nigerian IPs blocked? In Nigeria?

Yes, you can use Nigerian IP on Reminato. I have tried different ISPs in Nigeria, all the same.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chijohn42k(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27
GRACEGLORY:

You’re the boss, bro.
Been trying to work on business, sir. Crypto analysis, research, and studying consume time, especially, following up on the market .

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27
Robnectar:

1st of all,... U haven't scammed anyone yet,... But u get bad motive for this thread and is obvious son,... Deflover started like dis

Afeez Shomorin don't use
Deflover to defect attention. grin

Provide evidence of your
accusation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:38pm On Mar 27
GRACEGLORY:

On my mind…
$71.5K-$73K

We’re not gamblers

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 3:23pm On Mar 27
You go look for pesin trouble and you no get evidence. Now them don dy open your nyash up and down for public you dy report. Na your nudes them for post. Nonsense. That's how one tried to defame me right here on this thread. I wish I had the time and passion to fight him dirty like this.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27
Smithwilliams826:
bros Abeg, e don do. Na person family you dey post anyhow.

I'm enjoying it,.. let him continue

Cc doyin01
Come see denrele barawo🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27
Robnectar aka Afeez Shomorin said I don't trade, I am a drug Junkie

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27
Becoted001:

Yes, you can use Nigerian IP on Reminato. I have tried different ISPs in Nigeria, all the same.
I have never had any IP issue using any crypto exchange app or on browser.

When people complain, I always wonder why I have NEVER faced any of these even though I don't use VPN. I guess they think I'm the president's son.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27
As halving gets closer, will brc 20 coins make their own move?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27
Now Playing: Talking to myself by Linkin Park

#Reminiscing cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27
Singapore1:

WIF on TON has done 200%. since this post
WIF on TON has now don 7x from my last post

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:37pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

Afeez Shomorin

You never still drop evidence of scam?

This guy, you are always bitter. When bear market started, I remember you having this bitter energy, now again, after many years of pains that we have been through, you went away for a while. Even though we all can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, And even though you know that people know you well here and can trust you, you are still very bitter.

You nor dey fit let something slide self, what happened to maturity, my brother? And weytin dem do you here wey them never do another person. Nor be openheaven help people finish for one whole circle, wey them dey call out from time to time say na scammer. Shey na like this e go dey ni, Abi you go change when you become millionaire ni. Shey people go see food collect from your hand so, Why so much bitterness?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:42pm On Mar 27
If you are holding, AGIX, FET, or OCEAN on wallet, you’d need to transfer to exchanges for automatic conversion to ASI, before the conversion automatically takes place on exchanges. If you’re holding on exchanges, nothing to worry about, you’d have your coins in ASI automatically. Watch out as they proceed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrAkpamudehe: 8:46pm On Mar 27
Singapore1:

WIF on TON has now don 7x from my last post

What exchange are you buying this from?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27
Chikacha:

This guy, you are always bitter. When bear market started, I remember you having this bitter energy, now again, after many years of pains that we have been through, you went away for a while. Even though we all can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, And even though you know that people know you well here and can trust you, you are still very bitter.

You nor dey fit let something slide self, what happened to maturity, my brother? And weytin dem do you here wey them never do another person. Nor be openheaven help people finish for one whole circle, wey them dey call out from time to time say na scammer. Shey na like this e go dey ni, Abi you go change when you become millionaire ni. Shey people go see food collect from your hand so, Why so much bitterness?

I have always respected you and I will keep respecting you.. Chikacha.. U be boss

grin grin grin na me dem defame ńa me chikacha say I bitter....... So it is normal when a guy has been trolling but I ignore thinking it was a joke..

Only to come tag me scammer on a public forum..... If fighting for my image and reputation makes me bitter, then I am bitter. I know many nairalanders offline and they know me

Anyone can troll me, I can have disagreement with anyone online..... It's normal thing

But what I won't take is defamation

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27
GRACEGLORY:
If you are holding, AGIX, FET, or OCEAN on wallet, you’d need to transfer to exchanges for automatic conversion to ASI, before the conversion automatically takes place on exchanges. If you’re holding on exchanges, nothing to worry about, you’d have your coins in ASI automatically. Watch out as they proceed

I'm holding all those coins u mentioned,.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:08pm On Mar 27
GRACEGLORY:

Oga, I still don't understand this merge? Why would the price value of my Agix be 0.4 while the other one is 2. something. So if my AGIX was 12k USD now they will give me something worth 4k USD?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) ... (3657) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m), oyewilliams(m), Larwin(m), FairValue(m), olu122, pafra(m), Zico4real(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.