Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278888 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geekels: 7:54am On Mar 28
For God's sake were you guys paid to derailed this thread??
Why not take your fight elsewhere šŸ˜

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:04am On Mar 28
Geekel, I was defamed here and it will be sorted here. I am just a normal person working off my butt to earn a living without going illegal

So, Robnectar said I am still eating from mother's pot.. Then I told him to send account statement for the past 2 or 3 years and let's see how much he has sent to his parents every month and I will send mine. He refused to send it

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzprince(m): 8:18am On Mar 28
Another big one don land smiley

ā€¢Megaland Airdrop is here tongue

https:///MEGALANDAirdropRobot?start=Bot25780837

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:19am On Mar 28
Attention All:

The troll Prigidypogod aka AlhajiCSO said I was impersonating wese90 to scam people

This is my call history with wese90 whenever I have any business deal that requires escrow service.

Infact I had deal and I suggested we use seanwilliam as escrow incase my client doesn't know wese

See screenshot to prove my claim. If anyone has been doing business with wese90 as escrow, pls see the picture and confirm if that's wese acct

See chat, call and debit alert..... All on march 7

So I don't know if it is a crime to want to do business legitly that Robnectar (who I got to know that he is a machine operator in a perfume company) thought it was best to defame me. If he is doing his work (which is a good thing) without being accused of being a scammer at his work, why come online and accuse me of being a scammer when we don't have any transactions at all

Chikacha, Trust me.. I won't back down from this.... Be rest assured

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:27am On Mar 28
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1100 - N1200/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc NOTE: This is my only WhatsApp: 08038606260. Beware of impersonators

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE, TON COIN, MTN VOUCHER & other Crypto with us

Thank you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:43am On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
Attention All:

The troll Prigidypogod aka AlhajiCSO said I was impersonating wese90 to scam people

This is my call history with wese90 whenever I have any business deal that requires escrow service.

Infact I had deal and I suggested we use seanwilliam as escrow incase my client doesn't know wese

See screenshot to prove my claim. If anyone has been doing business with wese90 as escrow, pls see the picture and confirm if that's wese acct

So I don't know if it is a crime to want to do business legitly that Robnectar (who I got to know that he is a machine operator in a perfume company) thought it was best to defame me. If he is doing his work (which is a good thing) without being accused of being a scammer at his work, why come online and accuse me of being a scammer when we don't have any transactions at all

if you cry finish you'll amend your ways
you where caught pants down trying to direct people to fake wese90 moniker you created till a Nairalander not even me bursted you.
ever since then you've been crying.
this was exactly what you did in property section.
you bully people and price their items anyhow.
insult them on top of it.
imagine this beans munching scammer pricing someone's 6.5kv generator 40k and when the person objected he started insulting the person.
after his dubious activities casted over there, he now head to crypto section and to clone a reputable wese90 account.
well like I told you David Adenrele I'm watching you and if you think I'll let you bully or scam any member here again trust me you're lying.
you can keep crying I don't care whatever you call me.

I remain Mz Sexy Pogodo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:45am On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
Geekel, I was defamed here and it will be sorted here. I am just a normal person working off my butt to earn a living without going illegal

So, Robnectar said I am still eating from mother's pot.. Then I told him to send account statement for the past 2 or 3 years and let's see how much he has sent to his parents every month and I will send mine. He refused to send it

wail all you like
I'm watching you
no breathing space for scammers ooo
hiohiohiohio
biligi biligi biligi

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:51am On Mar 28
#NFA
#DYOA

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 8:53am On Mar 28
TrennixGLOBAL:
#ENSUSDT

Exchange: Bybit USDT
Leverage: Cross 10X
Buy Zone: 24.9711 - 22.701
Sell: 22.6215465

Do Your own Analysis......Apply good risk management.

All Take Profit target was achieved...āœ”
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:55am On Mar 28
Dear DenreleDave,I am reaching out to you on behalf of Robnectar to kindly ā€œJEBUREā€. I empathize deeply with the frustration of being unjustly labeled as a scammer without any evidence to support such accusations.

I, too, have experienced being a victim, particularly in a PayPal transaction gone awry, which left me feeling disheartened by the negative portrayal. Despite having conducted numerous successful transactions totaling millions with various individuals here, I found myself affected by the unfounded allegations.

Even with the support of some of my satisfied customers who came forward to defend my integrity, I couldn't shake off the unease within myself.

Nevertheless, I recognize that such challenges are often part of the complexities of conducting business.

Robnectar, I believe you are not this I mean tarnishing people's reputation. Our past interactions and transactions lead me to hold a different view of you. I suspect there may have been underlying issues or misunderstandings between you guys that have led to these disturbances.

With that said, let us prioritize peace. Life extends beyond the realm of social media, and within this space, we've witnessed countless acts of kindness and assistance. You never know who might lend a helping hand when needed the most.

DenreleDave:
Attention All:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 8:59am On Mar 28
Buy SXP cool

NFA DYOR

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:06am On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:

imagine my father beans munching scammer pricing someone's 6.5kv generator 40k and when the person objected he started insulting the person.

So this troll said I priced an item for 40k.. He would lie just to prove a pointless point....

Abeg make una see screenshot.... It was the troll that asked me a question. The clearance thread is open, no one was insulted..

I want you all to ignore him (the troll as this one is a political issue stuff) and focus on Robnectar....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 9:07am On Mar 28
iLegendd:
I have never had any IP issue using any crypto exchange app or on browser.

When people complain, I always wonder why I have NEVER faced any of these even though I don't use VPN. I guess they think I'm the president's son.

Bro, which phone do you use to browse the crypto exchange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On Mar 28
Omobola121:

Dear DenreleDave,I am reaching out to you on behalf of Robnectar to kindly ā€œJEBUREā€. I empathize deeply with the frustration of being unjustly labeled as a scammer without any evidence to support such accusations.

Aunty bį»lĆ”, thank you...

I was fully aware about the Incident that happened to you when you were falsely accused I think 2021 or so...

Thanks so much for your words

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 9:20am On Mar 28
FuckingNaira:

Bro, which phone do you use to browse the crypto exchange

Hes probably using an iphone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Mar 28

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 9:24am On Mar 28
xavuv:

Hes probably using an iphone
Maybe, mine i use Samsung s9plus and all crypto app opens but on the web i have to change dns
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:34am On Mar 28
Omobola121:
Bros mi, iā€™m not even sure you are happier than me with the current rate because i fixed 1k usdt each on binance as a verified merchant since when usd was trading for about 550-650 or so (i canā€™t really remember sha) same on kucoin too (see rate now and see profit na) but still i dey feel am for market maybe because i am a woman. Some stuffs that i bought just last month have tripled now. Iā€™m always in shock anytime i go to the market to get stuffs.

Personally iā€™m not praying that things to get worsening than it is now ooo

I understand you bro but still everyone will feel it o

That's what some people don't know....

If people are hoping that naira should hit 3k against dollars... It will cause a triple down effect..

Someone earning in dollars will think he is making profit but all he is making is "ghost or flash profit"... Because when he gets to the market, the market price of goods and service will change.

For example; naira was 500 against dollar. Indomie is 120.

Now naira hits 1500 against dollars, indomie will also go to 350.

So someone earning in dollars that keeps praying for dollars to rise against naira will end up buying indomie at 350.

But most people don't know this.. Probably we don't have very much financially intelligent people in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:39am On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

So this troll said I priced an item for 40k.. He would lie just to prove a pointless point....

Abeg make una see screenshot.... It was the troll that asked me a question. The clearance thread is open, no one was insulted..

I want you all to ignore him (the troll as this one is a political issue stuff) and focus on Robnectar....
keep crying kpaaaa kpaaaa kpaaaa
I don't care
Adenrele David no more dubious acts from you.
I'm watching you.
when I'm through with you, you'll understand why I hate scammers and bullies.
you don cast
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

a song for you beans muncher

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:40am On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

Aunty bį»lĆ”, thank you...

I was fully aware about the Incident that happened to you when you were falsely accused I think 2021 or so...

Thanks so much for your words
shatap stop talking nonsense
why do you want to clone wese90 moniker ?
keep crying
you've be bursted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:23am On Mar 28
Incognito9:
Buy SXP cool

NFA DYOR
boss man, na 7k$ u take buy token so wink wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thutmose: 10:41am On Mar 28
Excellences in the house, i have $95 in bybit but don't know how to trade, please who can give me futures signals or which coin/token should i buy and hold for short term.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 10:43am On Mar 28
sweetveek:
boss man, na 7k$ u take buy token so wink wink

We go boom šŸ’„

After Tru and ethfi, SXp next
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 10:50am On Mar 28
seanwilliam:

Egbon , donā€™t be biased .. u donā€™t tell people how to react in a fightā€¦ that you choose to bring a knife to a fight doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t bring an ICMBā€¦ itā€™s not as easy as put to ignore defamation !! Saying denreledave is bitter in this situation is just you being one sided to be very honest sir.
I remember when someone wanted to tarnish my image on nairaland, I defended myself and pleaded that the guy should post evidence of chats , payment proofs and all that, bro this guy was not having itā€¦ infact I had to CC people Iā€™ve had successfully transactions with to come to my aid.,. Me that Iā€™ve had transactions with over 100 Nairalanders IN the course of my 8 years on here even the ones not in Nigeria o , weā€™re talking multi-millions deals which are mostly through referral ..

So I chilled for a week and tracked the guyā€™s online activities , later on i discovered heā€™s just a dirty and ragtag random troll who was high on Colorado ( he looks like killer from the dirtiest part of the dirtiest ghetto )..

Left me wondering why he chose to tarnish my reputation when no be say I collect him wife o . Bro my heart would be beating faster and I would be like wetin I do this guy God, if I catch this guy I go strangle him neck, I nearly cried bro. Make someone just came out of no where to destroy reputation ive managed to build for years. If you know me very well on nairaland ehn, youā€™ll know where I started from..

He sha managed to provide chats and payment screenshots and it was discovered that he sent money to one arinze tochukwu.. how does arinze relate to me wey come from thickest part of Ibadan grin?

Baba this guy no gree o..

And to you robnectar and prigudyprogody my friends , please in the name of God almighty and Ramadan Mubarak , kindly post the evidence of how he scammed u, if this is verified, Iā€™m sure everyone on here will condemn him including myself , and anyone that chooses to trade with him onward does that on his/own risk..

And if itā€™s about transaction gone wrong ( yes this happens very well even to me, wey due to circumstances beyond control Iā€™m unable to deliver job , ) u guys can still work things out.. itā€™s all about trust and reliability.

and if itā€™s because of political differences cos Iā€™ve seen on here that dereledave is an Apc die hard supporterā€¦ , choosing a defamation case to get back at him doesnā€™t in anyway make sense and itā€™s unfair to humanity ..
And if una no fit trash this out,
Pls both the accused, accusee accuser should create separate thread for ranting abegā€¦
Make e no be say na una government send to make us miss vital info for this bull o ..

Anyway I just finished my saari, itā€™s 18th today. We go again grin

Deep. That " you'll know where I started from" Broke me. Who dey Naija streets suppose think this one statement farrrrr. Omo nothing like fighting for your name or your seed. Nobody likes the derailing of the thread but nobody teaches a man how to defend his name. I hear all is FAIR in Love and War.

But Derenle, abeg na Tinubu be president for the next 3+ years. We really need this thread on track . Abeg for our sake bros

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28
I apologize to all for the derailing of this wonderful thread..

Once again, I am available for any deals.... Escrow wese90 is allowed... I remain ever legit

Lastly I wana dedicate this song to you all

Everything I do is a hustle to survive
I say make I use my diplomacy but people too like hypocrisy
Iā€™m a soothing star Emi blockbuster
Iā€™m a young stunner Iā€™m a stock broker
so many haters on nairaland and so many followers
Jah be My saviour God and Baba keep me on guard
Them throw us blackmail from January to December

Lyrics taken and edited from Davido - Intro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DiamondEye: 12:21pm On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:
if you cry finish you'll amend your ways
you where caught pants down trying to direct people to fake wese90 moniker you created till a Nairalander not even me bursted you.
ever since then you've been crying.
this was exactly what you did in property section.
you bully people and price their items anyhow.
insult them on top of it.
imagine this beans munching scammer pricing someone's 6.5kv generator 40k and when the person objected he started insulting the person.
after his dubious activities casted over there, he now head to crypto section and to clone a reputable wese90 account.
well like I told you David Adenrele I'm watching you and if you think I'll let you bully or scam any member here again trust me you're lying.
you can keep crying I don't care whatever you call me.

I remain Mz Sexy Pogodo

The fact that you're a male pretending to be female already puts a big question mark on whatever claims you're making here. angry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assetosky(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28
Thutmose:
Excellences in the house, i have $95 in bybit but don't know how to trade, please who can give me futures signals or which coin/token should i buy and hold for short term.

You don't know how to trade! How the 90$ enter your wallet

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
I apologize to all for the derailing of this wonderful thread..

Once again, I am available for any deals.... Escrow wese90 is allowed... I remain ever legit

Lastly I wana dedicate this song to you all

Everything I do is a hustle to survive
I say make I use my diplomacy but people too like hypocrisy
Iā€™m a soothing star Emi blockbuster
Iā€™m a young stunner Iā€™m a stock broker
so many haters on nairaland and so many followers
Jah be My saviour God and Baba keep me on guard
Them throw us blackmail from January to December

Lyrics taken and edited from Davido - Intro
Thanks bro.. Peace. I think they were just catching cruise with you. Overlook everything and continue with your hustle
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28
Thutmose:

Bro no one can tell u what to buy and hold...

Crypto is very delicate that almost no one can predict the market.. That is why you are always told to DYOR..

You can study it yourself, read the chart, read the information abt the coins...

Someone like me, I am waiting for a big red.... I lost so much during the last dip and my acct went zero...

My point it, just try find out ursef.. Use this thread, use other website too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DiamondEye: 12:53pm On Mar 28
Luckyss:
Thanks bro.. Peace. I think they were just catching cruise with you. Overlook everything and continue with your hustle

Tell me the name of the church you attend let me come there next Sunday and call you a scammer cruise in front of other worshipers; after that I will tell you I'm just catching cruise with you...let's see if you will find it funny angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thutmose: 1:37pm On Mar 28
Assetosky:

You don't know how to trade! How the 90$ enter your wallet

Got it through crypto airdrop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nellybadas, Stackfintech, DextrousD, Meeraajl(f), StrafordSTONES(m), ROSSYZ(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.