Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285087 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philip6800(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15
grin
Profit full ground like water

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 10:13pm On Apr 15
iLegendd:
No timeframe needed.

Any day the entire coins on Binance is in red except 5 coins, it's the day.

Hot section, all red.
Gainers section, all red, except 5 coins.
Losers section, all red as usual.
New listing section, all red.

When this happens, it's time to buy some.

Note: it has three crash phases. Crash 1, crash 2, and crash 3. On the 12th, crash 1 happened. On the 13th, crash 2 happened. We are waiting for crash 3 (which will probably happen after halving).

If you're confused, let me know. This 5 greens is self-explanatory. All that is needed is patience, knowing the coins you want to buy ahead of time, and having enough USDT.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philip6800(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15
Please if you follow me took this two trades, never close any of them o. I will drop update on when to close them, here on nairaland and on my WhatsApp group it when it's time.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 10:40pm On Apr 15
TrennixGLOBAL:
It is now occurring..... The void must be filled and liquidity must be taken out before another bullish move but it begs the question.

Who are the Liquidities?

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3543#128770447

Whosoever expecting Bitcoin to start pumping immediately after halving should go back and observe again.

The bullish movement may start 6 months after that or more than.

See the post i made weeks back below,

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3584#129032773
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 10:48pm On Apr 15
GRACEGLORY:

What they didn’t dump in bear season, they’d dump in Halving. Wonderful.

I won't argue with you bro or bother to explain. Go and do your analysis well enough so you are not part of the liquidity.

I bet you never saw 66k coming cos you were just shooting up and bullish movement in all your posts last month.

My best advice is REMOVE YOUR PROFITS AND IF POSSIBLE SOME CAPITAL SO YOU CAN BUY THE LOW AGAIN IN THE COMING MONTHS.

The signs are there...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:58pm On Apr 15
TrennixGLOBAL:

I won't argue with you bro or bother to explain. Go and do your analysis well enough so you are not part of the liquidity.

I bet you never saw 66k coming cos you were just shooting up and bullish movement in all your posts last month.

My best advice is REMOVE YOUR PROFITS AND IF POSSIBLE SOME CAPITAL SO YOU CAN BUY THE LOW AGAIN IN THE COMING MONTHS.

The signs are there...

📌

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:17am On Apr 16
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Binance-backed Trust Wallet cited “credible intel” pointing to a high-risk attack vector that hackers can deploy via Apple iMessage.

Disable iMessage, Until you update security.

https:///trustwallet/status/1779961167537979775?s=61

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:40am On Apr 16

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:23am On Apr 16
I want to share some crypto Arbitrage opportunities for the lucky ones that are online now.

Just check & confirm their prices on the different exchanges I will also list then do your simple Buying and Selling and make some profits tonight.
You just buy the coins from the exchange with low rate/price and sell on the exchange with higher price for it and then you REPEAT again.

Each of the coins/tokens I am dropping would give you a profit range of least 5% and above.

Please kindly note each of the coins/tokens I will list are liable and prone to changes every second so do your analysis well and calculation before you engage.

A). ARBITRAGE COIN 1

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:25am On Apr 16
B). ARBITRAGE COIN 2

Note: please that "BITGET" option is not a part of it. It's a different token from the rest so slash it out and check on the others.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:29am On Apr 16
C). ARBITRAGE COIN 3

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:30am On Apr 16
D). ARBITRAGE COIN 4

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:31am On Apr 16
E). ARBITRAGE COIN 4..... the last but not the least for now.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MetroBaba1(m): 6:06am On Apr 16
How I Learned Forex Trading and How You Can Learn Forex Trading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFUz2I1ndCo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antioxidant: 6:43am On Apr 16
iLegendd, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antioxidant: 6:48am On Apr 16
iLegendd:
No timeframe needed.

Any day the entire coins on Binance is in red except 5 coins, it's the day.

Hot section, all red.
Gainers section, all red, except 5 coins.
Losers section, all red as usual.
New listing section, all red.

When this happens, it's time to buy some.

Note: it has three crash phases. Crash 1, crash 2, and crash 3. On the 12th, crash 1 happened. On the 13th, crash 2 happened. We are waiting for crash 3 (which will probably happen after halving).

If you're confused, let me know. This 5 greens is self-explanatory. All that is needed is patience, knowing the coins you want to buy ahead of time, and having enough USDT.

I'm impressed, what a self explanatory post! I'm always eager and looking forward to read anything you want to drop here. Thanks for the time and the selfless approach.

Please I want to ask that after getting the 5 green days which is the best time to buy, when should we look forward as the best time to sell? Thanks in anticipation for your response.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:10am On Apr 16
iLegendd:
What people don't understand is, this 5 GREEN day happens 5-10 times in every bullrun and each occurrence has 3 phases.

1. Phase 1, the main crash with long red candle down that takes 30%-70% of alts profit when this happens, BTC loses 5-15% in a day.

2. Phase 2, this either happens an hour or two later or the next day. (Just like this one we're experiencing, it happened the next day, being yesterday)

3. Phase 3, hmmm, this one is always a surprise to liquidate those who longed the first day of 5 greens before an instant jump in price and it never looks back for some months.

Sometimes, this phase 3 never come, it stops at phase 2 and consolidates there before a leg up.

This guy sabi market and women

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 8:21am On Apr 16
iLegendd:
I know of it. It's in the book of Azaland 6:9. King James version. undecided
You got me blushing... let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ewizard(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16
TrennixGLOBAL:

The signs are there...

A lot of people are going to listen to the highlighted above and fall in to this bear trap.

Firstly you must understand that we are in a Bull market.
Bull market progress:36.2% (based on standard Halving Cycles)

Psychologically, it is easier and safer to HODL and DCA into dips with fresh funds than to sell “Some capital” to buy lower in a Pre-Halving / Post Halving Retraces.

Why? If you sell your capital you will be under pressure to find the bottom to get back in or FOMO into any rebound in order not to miss out.

Get fresh funds, identify support areas and place your buy orders. Close your app and go about your business. No pressure!
(Unless you a broke ass mdfvka, then go get a job)

Remember, Paper hands panic sell on red days, and Fomo on green days. Whales Fomo on red days, and dump on paper hands on green days.

Secondly,

There are 4 Phases of The Bitcoin Halving

1. Pre-Halving Rally (Ended)

Usually 60-90days before halving.
48k - 73k

2. Final Pre-Halving Retrace

A Pre-Halving retrace tends to occur a 28 to 14 days before the Halving event itself

In 2016, this Pre-Halving retrace was -38% deep and lasted 3-4 days

In 2020, this Pre-Halving retrace was -20% deep and lasted 56 days (8 weeks)

This phase offer a bargain-buying opportunity in the Pre-Halving period and also form the Range Low of the future Re-Accumulation Range

3. Post Halving Retrace / Re-Accumulation

The beginning of the "Re-Accumulation" phase occurs once the Pre-Halving Retrace has bottomed

In other words, the bottom of the Pre-Halving Retrace historically becomes the bottom of the Re-Accumulation Range

It is possible that Bitcoin is slowly transitioning away from its Pre-Halving Retrace phase into its "Re-Accumulation" phase.

The goal now is for Bitcoin to move sideways going into the Halving and beyond.

The Re-Accumulation phase can last multiple weeks and even up to 150 days (i.e 5 months)

Many investors get shaken-out in this stage due to FUD, disbelief, boredom, impatience, and disappointment with lack of major results in their BTC investment in the immediate aftermath of the Halving

Bitcoin will retrace deep enough to convince you that the Bull Market is over And then it will resume its uptrend.

However, in this cycle it is the very first time that this Re-Accumulation Range is developing around the New All Time High area. (Remember BTC break New ATH first time in history Pre-Halving. The ETF effects)

As a result, this Re-Accumulation Range may simply take the shape of a regular sideways range like we've seen throughout the cycle thus far and may not last very long before additional uptrend continuation

4. Parabolic Uptrend

Once Bitcoin breaks out from the re-accumulation area breakout into the parabolic uptrend.

It is during this phase Bitcoin experiences accelerated growth into a parabolic uptrend

Historically, this phase has lasted just over a year (~385 days) however with a potential Accelerated Cycle occurring right now, this figure may get cut in half in this market cycle.

Finally, if you think Israel/Iran war caused the current market dip, you haven’t learnt Bitcoin enough.

Take home:

1. “Extreme Fear precedes financial opportunity.”[/b]

2. Baron Rothschild made fortune Fomo buying when people panic sold.
His quote;
[i]"Buy when there’s blood in the streets...
But the second part of his quote isn't recited as often
"...even if the blood is your own”

You often have go against yourself to be profitable.

LEARN BITCOIN!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 12:35pm On Apr 16
Close up ur btc trade cos it will get bloody from now till December. Sell your dollar too. I will be preaching every month until the una get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16
GRACEGLORY:
Hefy4real Where have you been, brother❓❓❓

Good afternoon brother. I’ve been away from the market. Thanks so much for checking up, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 12:58pm On Apr 16
Ewizard:

A lot of people are going to listen to the highlighted above and fall in to this bear trap.

Firstly you must understand that we are in a Bull market.
Bull market progress:36.2% (based on standard Halving Cycles)

Psychologically, it is easier and safer to HODL and DCA into dips with fresh funds than to sell “Some capital” to buy lower in a Pre-Halving / Post Halving Retraces.

Why? If you sell your capital you will be under pressure to find the bottom to get back in or FOMO into any rebound in order not to miss out.

Get fresh funds, identify support areas and place your buy orders. Close your app and go about your business. No pressure!
(Unless you a broke ass mdfvka, then go get a job)

Remember, Paper hands panic sell on red days, and Fomo on green days. Whales Fomo on red days, and dump on paper hands on green days.

Secondly,

There are 4 Phases of The Bitcoin Halving

1. Pre-Halving Rally (Ended)

Usually 60-90days before halving.
48k - 73k

2. Final Pre-Halving Retrace

A Pre-Halving retrace tends to occur a 28 to 14 days before the Halving event itself

In 2016, this Pre-Halving retrace was -38% deep and lasted 3-4 days

In 2020, this Pre-Halving retrace was -20% deep and lasted 56 days (8 weeks)

This phase offer a bargain-buying opportunity in the Pre-Halving period and also form the Range Low of the future Re-Accumulation Range

3. Post Halving Retrace / Re-Accumulation

The beginning of the "Re-Accumulation" phase occurs once the Pre-Halving Retrace has bottomed

In other words, the bottom of the Pre-Halving Retrace historically becomes the bottom of the Re-Accumulation Range

It is possible that Bitcoin is slowly transitioning away from its Pre-Halving Retrace phase into its "Re-Accumulation" phase.

The goal now is for Bitcoin to move sideways going into the Halving and beyond.

The Re-Accumulation phase can last multiple weeks and even up to 150 days (i.e 5 months)

Many investors get shaken-out in this stage due to FUD, disbelief, boredom, impatience, and disappointment with lack of major results in their BTC investment in the immediate aftermath of the Halving

Bitcoin will retrace deep enough to convince you that the Bull Market is over And then it will resume its uptrend.

However, in this cycle it is the very first time that this Re-Accumulation Range is developing around the New All Time High area. (Remember BTC break New ATH first time in history Pre-Halving. The ETF effects)

As a result, this Re-Accumulation Range may simply take the shape of a regular sideways range like we've seen throughout the cycle thus far and may not last very long before additional uptrend continuation

4. Parabolic Uptrend

Once Bitcoin breaks out from the re-accumulation area breakout into the parabolic uptrend.

It is during this phase Bitcoin experiences accelerated growth into a parabolic uptrend

Historically, this phase has lasted just over a year (~385 days) however with a potential Accelerated Cycle occurring right now, this figure may get cut in half in this market cycle.

Finally, if you think Israel/Iran war caused the current market dip, you haven’t learnt Bitcoin enough.

Take home:

1. “Extreme Fear precedes financial opportunity.”[/b]

2. Baron Rothschild made fortune Fomo buying when people panic sold.
His quote;
[i]"Buy when there’s blood in the streets...
But the second part of his quote isn't recited as often
"...even if the blood is your own”

You often have go against yourself to be profitable.

LEARN BITCOIN!

Thanks for the correction and the lecture Sir.

Nice one. 👍👍

Lets watch the charts..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:01pm On Apr 16
Itohanmiwa:
Close up ur btc trade cos it will get bloody from now till December. Sell your dollar too. I will be preaching every month until the una get sense.

Bro don't preach. Its good when people learn from experience and through the hard way. The lesson never leaves and becomes a way of Life.

But I'm not with you on that dollar statement you made there except the btc aspect. I won't advice anyone to sell their dollar now or ever.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16
Like dis now, every aboki with him own kettle undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 1:25pm On Apr 16
Itohanmiwa:
You don't know anything about btc, pls keep shut! You people are still emphasizing on dollar even when it is becoming obvious dollar is not the driving force behind inflation. Prices of goods are still running up on daily, cement price is still way up! Preach to those who needs it to reduce diesel & pump price. We don't need your preaching here! They are increasing tariff on darkness & u are coming here to write nonsense. All those that have sold their dollars, how has it impacted the economy??

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 2:08pm On Apr 16
Philip6800:
cool
Guy what is this nonsense? It's too much na.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogarexmas: 2:29pm On Apr 16
To those advocating for selling your dollars, I caution against making hasty decisions based on temporary measures that may ultimately backfire.

As it stands, the dollar-to-naira exchange rate is rising across various crypto exchanges.

One must question why, despite the naira's appreciation, the cost of living remains high. Prices for foodstuffs, building materials, and petrol continue to soar.

It's misleading to suggest that prices remain elevated because goods were purchased when the dollar was high and we must wait for stabilization. Remember, those same individuals raised the prices of goods already in stock upon hearing about the dollar increase.

Let me tell you, any dollars you currently hold, whether in cryptocurrency or cash, trust that in three months' time, we will witness the true value of the naira.

Some Nigerians are enthusiastic, speculating that the Naira will appreciate to 500N per dollar. However, remember when others speculated that the Naira was heading to 2000N per dollar? We saw how that turned out. Trust me, the reverse could also happen here.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16
Ogarexmas:

To those advocating for selling your dollars, I caution against making hasty decisions based on temporary measures that may ultimately backfire.

As it stands, the dollar-to-naira exchange rate is rising across various crypto exchanges.

One must question why, despite the naira's appreciation, the cost of living remains high. Prices for foodstuffs, building materials, and petrol continue to soar.

It's misleading to suggest that prices remain elevated because goods were purchased when the dollar was high and we must wait for stabilization. Remember, those same individuals raised the prices of goods already in stock upon hearing about the dollar increase.

Let me tell you, any dollars you currently hold, whether in cryptocurrency or cash, trust that in three months' time, we will witness the true value of the naira.

Some Nigerians are enthusiastic, speculating that the Naira will appreciate to 500N per dollar. However, remember when others speculated that the Naira was heading to 2000N per dollar? We saw how that turned out. Trust me, the reverse could also happen here.

Vice versa undecided embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:52pm On Apr 16
Philip6800:
cool

If not that you are looking for customers here. Why would anyone bombard a thread like you are doing right now. Think about it, have you ever seen anyone constitute such nuisance as you are doing, and if they did, would you have a thread to post on?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 3:02pm On Apr 16
Nice one DenreleDave https://www.nairaland.com/8061918/nairalander-first-time-plane-first

Enjoy Delta State. It's a nice place. Check out that exciting waterpark in Agbor. It's just two hours from Asaba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:19pm On Apr 16
Itohanmiwa:
If ur 100% correct, why not tell us to short the market and it's not bad for a guy with this knowledge not making money from it

People here use dollar to trade ND make more dollars so even if dollar drop to 500, it's not really our business ND it's won't affect us, at least I'll be taking more risks with $100 like b4 in 2020

My question to you if I sell all my dollar to naira, what's next? How do I make money from naira without leaving my house?

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 3:58pm On Apr 16
TrennixGLOBAL:
I want to share some crypto Arbitrage opportunities for the lucky ones that are online now.

Just check & confirm their prices on the different exchanges I will also list then do your simple Buying and Selling and make some profits tonight.
You just buy the coins from the exchange with low rate/price and sell on the exchange with higher price for it and then you REPEAT again.

Each of the coins/tokens I am dropping would give you a profit range of least 5% and above.

Please kindly note each of the coins/tokens I will list are liable and prone to changes every second so do your analysis well and calculation before you engage.

A). ARBITRAGE COIN 1
Be careful what you arbitraging before you loose your money. The transfer blockchain of the two exchanges are different. You can only gian if you already bought the coin in exchange with lesser value.
But give us more update on potential arbitrage
Second coin, higher valued exchange has the deposit disable.
But seeing a good coin for arbitrage will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Olaa112, Philistine(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.