Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288700 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 10:06am On Apr 18
Ewizard:

Reflect on this tonight:

The year is 2040. (thats 15yrs from now, just like 15yrs before now when BTC was $0.05 has snapped through your fingers and flashed before eyes.)

World population: 8+Billion
Bitcoin supply: 21 million
Bitcoin price: $1m
Whats your chance of owning 0.05btc??

You’re still early, don’t let your kids ask you what you were doing in 2024 when your mates were stacking sats.

LEARN BITCOIN!

Bitcoin price: $1m sounds like a joke but so was $71k in 2017 but today its already a reality.

Chance of owning 0.05BTC (around $3k) for an average Nigerian earning less than N100k monthly.... zero
He barely receives N1.2m annually and can't cough out N3m for 0.05BTC at present value of $61k for 1BTC. And you know, with halving, bitcoin is touching $100k before 2024 ends.
So I feel like the train left a long time ago. But whilst there's still life nothing is impossible with God, so I have my gaze on 1BTC before 2024 December. Game on already . Thanks for sharing this thought.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:41am On Apr 18
MrNovo:

Bitcoin price: $1m sounds like a joke but so was $71k in 2017 but today its already a reality.

Chance of owning 0.05BTC (around $3k) for an average Nigerian earning less than N100k monthly.... zero
He barely receives N1.2m annually and can't cough out N3m for 0.05BTC at present value of $61k for 1BTC. And you know, with halving, bitcoin is touching $100k before 2024 ends.
So I feel like the train left a long time ago. But whilst there's still life nothing is impossible with God, so I have my gaze on 1BTC before 2024 December. Game on already . Thanks for sharing this thought.
If he can’t get 0.05btc, why can’t he buy eth or sol instead ?
Abi those ones no get future 😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 10:51am On Apr 18
seanwilliam:

BTC is the gold standard. It's not the investment but the feeling 😁
Owning 5 silver bars doesn't equate to the feeling of 1 gold bar😛

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hedonisco: 11:24am On Apr 18
seanwilliam:

Saylor says there is no second best. And I believe him.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:54am On Apr 18
E no go funny o grin
90% ke

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn78: 6:13pm On Apr 18
MrNovo:

BTC is the gold standard. It's not the investment but the feeling 😁
Owning 5 silver bars doesn't equate to the feeling of 1 gold bar😛
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18
Now playing; wizkid ft Skepta & Naira Marley grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrAkpamudehe: 7:16pm On Apr 18
Time to separate the kids from the men.
Crypto is not for small boys crying red over their deflated less than $500 crypto investment
. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18
DrAkpamudehe:

Time to separate the kids from the men
Crypto is not for small boys crying red over their deflated less than $500 crypto investment
. grin

DrAkpamugrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 4:35am On Apr 19
Why is everywhere so quiet? 😂

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:35am On Apr 19
Tflex01:
Why is everywhere so quiet? 😂
the dip has drained the remaining energy for body

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:41am On Apr 19
Make e sha no break our hearts again grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:25am On Apr 19
embarassed embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princedukee(m): 9:49am On Apr 19
BTC price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:48am On Apr 19
seanwilliam:

Una don shift am go 20th again??

Which app be dis??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:58am On Apr 19
Tflex01:

Una don shift am go 20th again??

Which app be dis??

Ok I've seen it. It's still 19th here.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 11:14am On Apr 19
This one some of u are posting screenshot of halving is like u guys are expecting some kind of upsurge on halving date?? It doesn't work that way, the effect of halving is felt on the cryypto space many months after halving date, not on the date or immediately after the date & I believe everyone that has spent some time in cryypto should know this. The effect of halving may start reflecting on the market towards the end of the year. If u are expecting some kind of magic on halving date or immediately after halving, then u need to discard such expectations.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:54am On Apr 19
jayce232:
This one some of u are posting screenshot of halving is like u guys are expecting some kind of upsurge on halving date?? It doesn't work that way, the effect of halving is felt on the cryypto space many months after halving date, not on the date or immediately after the date & I believe everyone that has spent some time in cryypto should know this. The effect of halving may start reflecting on the market towards the end of the year. If u are expecting some kind of magic on halving date or immediately after halving, then u need to discard such expectations.

The fact that they are posting screenshots doesn't mean they are not aware of this info.

Also, it does not make sense to try to accurately use 2012, 2016, and 2020 halving to predict what will happen in 2024, the market is now different.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:13pm On Apr 19
Tflex01:

The fact that they are posting screenshots doesn't mean they are not aware of this info.

Also, it does not make sense to try to accurately use 2012, 2016, and 2020 halving to predict what will happen in 2024, the market is now different.

Same thing I wanted to make jayce232 understand
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19
jayce232:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrAkpamudehe: 1:13pm On Apr 19
I see more bloody tears on this thread after tomorrow grin for the next 8months after halving. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19
DrAkpamudehe:

I see more bloody tears on this thread after tomorrow grin for the next 8months after halving. grin
bro if anyone have been in Crypto since late 2021 up till this moment. I don't think anything will make them cry at this point

Wetin we go see wey we never see before... We are already too close to the promise land

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:30pm On Apr 19
seanwilliam:
Which site is this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19
My money is bullish, my prayer is bearish. (Those of you who bought early are already giving me a bombastic side eye. I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings.)

This is to say, I bought the 5 green dip, but I'm still waiting for more tears till September.

There will be pump and dump in-between and some surprises just to confuse everyone, but it looks like my final purchase for this bullrun will be in September, 2024.

This season, I'm taking more notes than ever and I'm taking less actions in the market. Ninety percent of my work is to observe and take notes as I await for Naira black market to hit 1000/$ so that I can convert some NGN to USDT.

Now wey I want make Naira appreciate, e don dey depreciate from 1150/$ to 1250/$. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 2:53pm On Apr 19
iLegendd:
My money is bullish, my prayer is bearish. (Those of you who bought early are already giving me a bombastic side eye. I'm sorry. cheesy ).

This is to say, I bought the 5 green dip, but I'm still waiting for more tears till September.

There will be pump and dump in-between just to confuse everyone, but it looks like my final purchase for this bull run will be in September.

This season, I'm taking more notes than ever and I'm taking less actions in the market also. 90% of my work is to observe and take notes as I wait for black market to hit 1000/$ so that I can convert some Naira to USDT.
Your trading strategies are spot on.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 2:57pm On Apr 19
DrAkpamudehe:

Cry keh? I will be waiting with my big net for BTC to crash to all time low. For that 8 months, Na to drink the dip till I belle full. Besides, futures dy there. Na to dy carefully short anything wey mistakenly pump too much during the dump. grin I have learned a lot from Ilegendd

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19
One spirit dey push me to enter one of those my x125 obanje short trades where my liquidation will be 79k and I won't put stop loss just to tempt the market. If I do this, in less than 7 days, BTC will just majestically hit exactly 79k and retrace back to 55k.

E come be like say na me e dey always wait for. Honestly, I love when it tries to liquidate me, because there is another plan behind that plan.

If I long and my liquidation is 45k, be rest assured we're heading to 45k in a month or less. Crypto hates me by default, hence I love coming up with strategies to outsmart it and as God may have it, I'm 89% always lucky with them.

So, if you want me to short, click LIKE. If you want me to long, click SHARE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19
Halving will be started after few hours.
What will happen once halving is started.
Halving is just an event which needs to happen for the good of crypto.
1: Mega drop is expected in market in next 72 hours.
2: People will start hating crypto.
3: people will stop talking about crypro after some some time.
4: After 4 to 6 months market will start to rise again.
$BTC $BNB $ETH
#Megadrop
#Token2049
#bitcoinhalving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maybet081: 4:23pm On Apr 19
Robnectar:
Halving will be started after few hours.
What will happen once halving is started.
Halving is just an event which needs to happen for the good of crypto.
1: Mega drop is expected in market in next 72 hours.
2: People will start hating crypto.
3: people will stop talking about crypro after some some time.
4: After 4 to 6 months market will start to rise again.
$BTC $BNB $ETH
#Megadrop
#Token2049
#bitcoinhalving
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19
maybet081:

Let's see how it goes.

No shiiit then cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by khalidkhan82118: 4:54pm On Apr 19
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Can you explain further? I need to know more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Itohanmiwa, opella(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.