Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297363 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 4:59pm On Apr 19
See alot of people jubilating withiout taking their time to study the current events. Halving means, a periodic cutting down of mining rate, which normally slow down the supply and subsequently increase the value of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is never like before, and there are many factors that will determine If this particular Halving would have much impact in the market, especially ALTS market.

Halving won't have any or much impact if;

1. Big players decided not to bag bitcoin.

2. If there is uncertainty in government policies around the world.

3. If more people lose interest in crypto due to previous loses.

The above and many other factors will determine if this Halving will have much impact in the crypto space. And believe me, even if we are going to see impact of halving at all, it may only reflected on bitcoin. It has never happen before for bitcoin to gained more than 150%, while 99% of old Alts lose more that 300% in the same period. Crypto space is no longer like before, don't put all your hope in alts market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19
Everyone expecting dump or no change after halving only means one thing

A big pump is coming, I have observed this scenerio so many times btc always does the opposite of the market sentiment.

If you are very sure say btc go dump, short everything in the market with everything you have

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19
sheanzy:
Everyone expecting dump or no change after halving only means one thing

A big pump is coming, I have observed this scenerio so many times btc always does the opposite of the market sentiment.

If you are very sure say btc go dump, short everything in the market with everything you have

Part of my sentiments...the leviathans know what the consensus is saying, and they want everyone's blood.

Like I always say on this thread, the tides have changed...and another pointer is Bitcoin making ATH before halving...which is not the usual trend.

twosquare:
Researching, positioning myself.

GROK AI:

"After the first Bitcoin halving in 2012, the price of Bitcoin experienced a significant dip in the months following the event. This was largely due to the fact that the halving reduced the supply of new Bitcoin entering the market, which caused some investors to sell off their holdings in anticipation of a potential price drop.

However, the dip was short-lived, and the price of Bitcoin began to recover within a few months. By the end of 2013, the price of Bitcoin had reached a new all-time high, and the cryptocurrency was well on its way to becoming a mainstream investment.

The second Bitcoin halving in 2016 also saw a dip in the price of Bitcoin, although the dip was less pronounced than the one that occurred after the first halving. This time, the price of Bitcoin began to recover within a few weeks, and by the end of 2017, the price of Bitcoin had reached an all-time high of nearly $20,000.

The third Bitcoin halving in 2020 saw a similar dip in the price of Bitcoin, although it was less pronounced than the dips that occurred after the first two halvings. The price of Bitcoin began to recover within a few weeks, and by the end of 2021, the price of Bitcoin had reached an all-time high of over $68,000.

In conclusion, while the price of Bitcoin has historically dipped immediately after a halving, the dip has been short-lived, and the price has recovered within a few months or weeks."

Now, in 2024, what will happen to halving dip, now that everyone knows that there is always a dip in Bitcoin? Will it take a few days for recovery, weeks or months this time around?

Let's think psychology. Let's speculate.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:12am On Apr 20
Done

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 2:31am On Apr 20
The halving is finally done. Now let's watch the result of it.

POV: Analyse properly and trade carefully. Stay away from the market if you are a complete novice in crypto.

https://www.nairaland.com/8067198/bitcoin-completes-fourth-halving-ushering#129532656
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 7:29am On Apr 20
What if the bull run has already
happened? lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:35am On Apr 20
IronCastle:
happened? lipsrsealed

We wait for another one then.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrAkpamudehe: 9:15am On Apr 20
IronCastle:
happened? lipsrsealed

Kids have been warned to stay out of crypto. Una no dey hear, now see the silly question you are asking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 9:38am On Apr 20
IronCastle:
happened? lipsrsealed

The bull run has stages before you put your millions into the market do your research first..

It has been happening since the second stage will be begin in few months.

You should also know bull runs create new coins and destroy old coins just so u know what you are doing when u buy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 11:53am On Apr 20
iLegendd:
One spirit dey push me to enter one of those my x125 obanje short trades where my liquidation will be 79k and I won't put stop loss just to tempt the market. If I do this, in less than 7 days, BTC will just majestically hit exactly 79k and retrace back to 55k.

E come be like say na me e dey always wait for. Honestly, I love when it tries to liquidate me, because there is another plan behind that plan.

If I long and my liquidation is 45k, be rest assured we're heading to 45k in a month or less. Crypto hates me by default, hence I love coming up with strategies to outsmart it and as God may have it, I'm 89% always lucky with them.

So, if you want me to short, click LIKE. If you want me to long, click SHARE.

sir can i withdraw on bybit using opay account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:58am On Apr 20
What a boring market. undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20
DrAkpamudehe:

Kids have been warned to stay out of crypto. Una no dey hear, now see the silly question you are asking.

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20
I want to turn some Naira to USDT. What is the CBN still waiting for? I want 1000/$ or 500/$. Is that too hard to achieve? grin Moving from ₦500 or ₦700 to ₦1900 was so easy, but now, it's so difficult to go back. grin grin

All the "Convert your $$ to ₦₦ gang" please, beg the government that men who save their money in Dollar or BTC have some Naira to convert to Dollar and they need lower rate of 1000/$.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20
Klinxmanz:
No, idea. You can try it to see if it's there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 12:29pm On Apr 20
Robnectar:

grin grin grin

Noob traders you mean😁
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20
clems88:
What a boring market. undecided
There is money in a boring market if you have a good strategy. Just long and short the same coin.

Example, choose ENA.

Buy short and also buy long on Binance.
Buy short and also buy long on Bybit.
Buy short and also buy long on Mexc.

And so on. Now, go to sleep. In few days, either your short or your long will be in profit.

Pull out the side in profit on Binance and leave the other exchanges for some days too. If it keeps going down, you add in money on Binance to avoid being liquidated.

At a point, based on support and resistance, close the side in profit on Bybit and leave the other side. Don't forget to add in some money to avoid liquidation.

You keep doing this till the coin is tired of going to that profit direction and reverses to where you bought both the long and short.

In the end, you've made profit in a boring market while protecting (hedging) your money.

Just for fun, but it always works for me 97% of the time.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:45pm On Apr 20
iLegendd:
I want to turn some Naira to USDT. What is the CBN still waiting for? I want 1000/$ or 500/$. Is that too hard to achieve? grin Moving from ₦500 or ₦700 to ₦1900 was so easy, but now, it's so difficult to go back. grin grin

All the "Convert your $$ to ₦₦ gang" please, beg the government that men who save their money in Dollar or BTC have some Naira to convert to Dollar and they need lower rate of 1000/$.
I think I saw ur post about buying dollar at 1k ND now it's going up

CBN people nor dy use dere brain well

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20
DieRich5:
I think I saw ur post about buying dollar at 1k ND now it's going up

CBN people nor dy use dere brain well

I have been waiting for it, but it seems it's just a dream.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20
iLegendd:
There is money in a boring market if you have a good strategy. Just long and short the same coin.

Example, choose ENA.

And so on. Now, go to sleep. In few days, either your short or your long will be in profit.

Pull out the side in profit on Binance and leave the other exchanges for some days too. If it keeps going down, you add in money on Binance to avoid being liquidated.

At a point, based on support and resistance, close the side in profit on Bybit and leave the other side. Don't forget to add in some money to avoid liquidation.

You keep doing this till the coin is tired of going to that profit direction and reverses to where you bought both the long and short.

In the end, you've made profit in a boring market while protecting (hedging) your money.

So in all, we'll be making 6 trades?

What leverage?

Is the long and short at the same time? Can this be done on 1 exchange first.
For example, i use $1 long and $1 short. If long is at $2.06 dollar, can i close the long on profit and close the short at say 0.002cent?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:09pm On Apr 20
Klinxmanz:

Yes, you can even if it’s millions. Just make sure your verification level on OPay is TIER 1 if you want to enjoy seamless withdrawals.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20
Can't this dollar just be stable even if e Wan go to 500naira make e dy stable, or if e Wan pump to 2000naira make e remain for one place.

If I dy monitor when to buy crypto asset, I go come dy monitor when to buy dollar

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20
Valwezzy:

Yes, you can even if it’s millions. Just make sure your verification level on OPay is TIER 1 if you want to enjoy seamless withdrawals.
sir, your reply is suspicious
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 2:17pm On Apr 20
Klinxmanz:
sir, your reply is suspicious
you asked a question someone is trying to help you , you say the reply is suspicious.

You don dey kolo?

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 2:50pm On Apr 20
Ballzproblem2:
you asked a question someone is trying to help you , you say the reply is suspicious.

You don dey kolo?

Let him be, Na me f**k up for trying to help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 3:05pm On Apr 20
yemmit90:
See alot of people jubilating withiout taking their time to study the current events. Halving means, a periodic cutting down of mining rate, which normally slow down the supply and subsequently increase the value of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is never like before, and there are many factors that will determine If this particular Halving would have much impact in the market, especially ALTS market.

Halving won't have any or much impact if;

1. Big players decided not to bag bitcoin.

2. If there is uncertainty in government policies around the world.

3. If more people lose interest in crypto due to previous loses.

The above and many other factors will determine if this Halving will have much impact in the crypto space. And believe me, even if we are going to see impact of halving at all, it may only reflected on bitcoin. It has never happen before for bitcoin to gained more than 150%, while 99% of old Alts lose more that 300% in the same period. Crypto space is no longer like before, don't put all your hope in alts market.

What you said about bitcoin and altcoin...

It happens in alot of cycles bitcoin started making gain since 2022 most altcoin were either in distribution phase or bleeding, nothing wrong with holding bitcoins, altcoins and token what is wrong is holding the wrong one

saying to anybody to put all their hopes on altcoin is very wrong, their choice is their individual business
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20
Ballzproblem2:

You don dey kolo?

He smoked kolos grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20
harry2sexy:

So in all, we'll be making 6 trades?

What leverage?

Is the long and short at the same time? Can this be done on 1 exchange first.
For example, i use $1 long and $1 short. If long is at $2.06 dollar, can i close the long on profit and close the short at say 0.002cent?

I love to be vague sometimes so that people will use their hands to figure out the leverage or settings that'll work for them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20
Ballzproblem2:

You don dey kolo?
Chairman u na guy man, but me myself na also guy man oooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20
iLegendd:

Example, choose ENA.

i just hope you don't talk in real life as much as you type online sha because omoo, no offense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20
Valwezzy:

Yes, you can even if it’s millions. Just make sure your verification level on OPay is TIER 1if you want to enjoy seamless withdrawals.
i suppose you mean tier 3 here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20
sheanzy:
Can't this dollar just be stable even if e Wan go to 500naira make e dy stable, or if e Wan pump to 2000naira make e remain for one place.

If I dy monitor when to buy crypto asset, I go come dy monitor when to buy dollar
If you are waiting for $$ to appreciate before you buy that means you are likely to miss the bullrun.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20
sweetveek:
i just hope you don't talk in real life as much as you type online sha because omoo, no offense cheesy
I hope you don't yell at your wife or girlfriend the way you yell with bold letters and can't even start a sentence correctly with a capital letter and end it with a period.

You'll make an abusive husband and a terrible father/teacher. cheesy No offence though. I'm just being honest and I know you won't pick offence as a real G! cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kaybis2, Chikacha, Ekehwinz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.