Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302595 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:35am On Apr 22
Frank571:
Pls who has any info on why the BTT price is so low
I'm thinking of buying it
Buy and also buy ICP and Mover cus dere price are really low too tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22
princedukee:
Bull run still dey this year
which bullrun u dy talk about again.. e be like you just dey wake up now

Bullrun Don finish since na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrAkpamudehe: 1:28pm On Apr 22
sheanzy:

My own Bullrun Don finish since na

Fixed

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 1:28pm On Apr 22
DrAkpamudehe:

That block chain is too stressful, I prefer trust wallet
Best is metamask

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princedukee(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22
sheanzy:

Bullrun Don finish since na
chai
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptocreed: 3:24pm On Apr 22
That was really insightful, I think you can also try out exchanges like bitget, they are known for easily user interface and good listings, and with the expected October pump
We will see more up move in the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:24pm On Apr 22
DieRich5:
Buy and also buy ICP and Mover cus dere price are really low too tongue

Did somebody say Movr? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22
It seem informants are here feeding the government with information they gather here. How did they know about bybit undecided . After taking down P2P on binance , they are now coming for the other exchanges . angry .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 4:47pm On Apr 22
$AZA Token Distribution

Total max supply: 210 million tokens (strict)
Initial supply: 110m tokens

1% (2.1m tokens) shall be distributed in 1:1 ratio to holders of minimum of 1,000 Aza Gems from Azaland online community

2.9m tokens will be shared as airdrops to eligible users, those that are registered on Azaland community and also holding minimum of 1,000 AZA in their wallets in blockchain.

100m will be used to provide liquidity at Uniswap for the AZA/USDT pair, already trading at 0.01 USDT/AZA

100M tokens will be locked for future developments and releases.

Final 5m will be used as reward pools for liquidity, partners, etc

See the $AZA whitepaper for full details and the Tokenomics.

Azaland Project ($AZA) - Global Financial Literacy Advocacy Project.

Stay ready to grab your airdrops.

Good luck.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogarexmas: 4:48pm On Apr 22
Please which crypto exchange offers the best rate, Busha is gradually becoming a criminal exchange with their terrible rate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22
DieRich5:
I think I saw ur post about buying dollar at 1k ND now it's going up

CBN people nor dy use dere brain well

iLlegend

$AZA Token Distribution

Total max supply: 210 million tokens (strict)
Initial supply: 110m tokens

1% (2.1m tokens) shall be distributed in 1:1 ratio to holders of minimum of 1,000 Aza Gems from Azaland online community

2.9m tokens will be shared as airdrops to eligible users, those that are registered on Azaland community and also holding minimum of 1,000 AZA in their wallets in blockchain.

100m will be used to provide liquidity at Uniswap for the AZA/USDT pair, already trading at 0.01 USDT/AZA

100M tokens will be locked for future developments and releases.

Final 5m will be used as reward pools for liquidity providers, partners, etc

See the $AZA whitepaper for full details and the Tokenomics.

Azaland Project ($AZA) - Global Financial Literacy Advocacy Project.

Stay ready to grab your airdrops.

Good luck.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22
clems88:
It seem informants are here feeding the government with information they gather here. How did they know about bybit undecided . After taking down P2P on binance , they are now coming for the other exchanges . angry .

Omo,.. they are here bro,.. thought Abt dat dis morning after I hear d news about bybit embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22
Robnectar:

Omo,.. they are here bro,.. thought Abt dat dis morning after I hear d news about bybit embarassed
Why do you people think everything is about here? There is a far larger crypto community on Twitter than on nairaland.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MetroBaba1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22
Weekly Market Outlook Setup And Analysis | Volume 2 - April 22, 2023

In this weekly market forecast and analysis video, i have provided you with the outlook on the forex trading market for the week. Stay informed and make strategic trading decisions with the insights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j728Fu_Nhr4[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Artscollection: 6:25pm On Apr 22
TheBTCinvestor:
Pls what coin can I invest in asides Solana and MeMe coin that has a good future

Tokenfi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 6:37pm On Apr 22
TheBTCinvestor:
Pls what coin can I invest in asides Solana and MeMe coin that has a good future
Buy AZA Gems now presale at 0.01 USDT.

AZA Gems, not AZACoin.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:44pm On Apr 22
clems88:

Since majority of guys couldn't resist the urge to shalaye or prove how 'smart' they think they are. D govt is showing how freaking powerful they are. Some keep bragging on twitter, Facebook & be doing 'in ur face to govt, You would learn, lol....after God na govt grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princedukee(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22
Azaland:

AZA Gems, not AZACoin.
where can I get this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22
OgogoroFreak:
Why do you people think everything is about here? There is a far larger crypto community on Twitter than on nairaland.

K!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Biteized(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22
Robnectar:
Truly,.. kids have been warned to stay out of crypto,.. like say those kids dey even trade at all self,,.. grin grin
crypto no easy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tweakstar: 11:45pm On Apr 22
iLegendd:
There are only 3 best times to buy a coin

1. When it's not listed on CEX yet and it's not more than 100 Million MC and sometimes, not even more than 5 million MC and it has passed all the rug pull test.

2. When it's in extreme oversold in bear market and you know it's a great coin with a reputable team or big name CEOs or company.

3. When bloodbath happens to every coin in a bull market and there are only 5 green coins, especially stable coins, that are in green in all the coins on Binance Hot, Gainers, and Newly Listed section.

Bonus:

The 4th time to buy is only for those doing day trading and are using TA and news to long or short — professionals only.

Apart from these 4 times, any other time is too risky, but it may be worth it in the end. Afterall, in Heaven or Hell, there is no crypto needed.

It's just money. It's meant to be spent. Not all your money will be spent wisely no matter how stingy, frugal, smart, intelligent or wise you are, so accept losses without feeling like a loser because without it, you'll never have an intriguing relatable story to tell others when you decide to write a book about success and not giving up.

Boss abeg how do you perform the rug pull test and know it has passed the test?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tweakstar: 11:50pm On Apr 22
Elsueno:

Since majority of guys couldn't resist the urge to shalaye or prove how 'smart' they think they are. D govt is showing how freaking powerful they are. Some keep bragging on twitter, Facebook & be doing 'in ur face to govt, You would learn, lol....after God na govt grin grin

I do not think it's about showing how powerful they are. It appears they just want something to put the blame on to make it look like they are doing something, especially knowing that same crypto cuts across economies of different countries of the world.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheBTCinvestor: 5:14am On Apr 23
Azaland:

AZA Gems, not AZACoin.

What are its prospects?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheBTCinvestor: 5:14am On Apr 23
Artscollection:

Tokenfi

What are its prospects
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Artscollection: 6:57am On Apr 23
TheBTCinvestor:

What are its prospects
RWA
Project launchpad
Ai bots
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 7:41am On Apr 23
TheBTCinvestor:

What are its prospects?

Cc princedukee

PROSPECTS are immense. Tokens are limited. Read the whitepaper ti understand. You need tonknow what you're buying.
---

About The Azaland Project and AZA Gems Tokens:

Aza Gems ($AZA) is the governance token of The Azaland Project - a global Financial Literacy Advocacy Movement.

AZA represents our mission for a more financially literate world: a world where everyone has the requisite knowledge, skills and behavioural traits to make sound financial decisions each day.

The Azaland Project, with initial focus on Africa (with worse financial literacy level) is a community-driven, knowledge-first project and will hold events and sensitization programs both online amd locally, targeted at all stakeholders to take on the responsibilities of propagation of financial education, skills and mentorship.

AZA is tradeable on Uniswap.

Whitepaper is available on official website.

Note, this is AZA GEMS Token, Not azacoin.

Details on AZALAND

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:49am On Apr 23
Mehnn dis azaland abi nah azaman just dey 💣 steady embarassed

Ki ni weyrey gangan? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 9:39am On Apr 23
Robnectar:
Mehnn dis azaland abi nah azaman just dey 💣 steady embarassed

Ki ni weyrey gangan? undecided undecided
What's your question?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23
Azaland:

What's your question?

Ur shiiit ain't real to me🤢🤢
Just stop bombing💣 us undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oyewilliams(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23
Please when to buy dollar?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:40pm On Apr 23
Tflex01:
Bought decent load of $PEPE @0.00000418 and I'm in good profit within 40 minutes.

I don't know if I should trust this market sudden recovery or quickly sell off.

My best decision this year. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: leo047, egbeocha(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.