Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,736 members, 7,865,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3486767 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) ... (3736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyinisaac(m): 10:14am On May 23
IAmHim1:
All of you in this thread...
Well I'll be forgiving.

MOST of you in this thread BELIEVE NONSENSE about crypto and the world economy in general

You don't understand how money flows in the economy.

Crypto is paired with the dollar ie BTC/USD

USD there is the dollar!!

but you don't understand how dollar works neither do you seek to understand fractional reserve banking

https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay
This is fractional reserve banking. Show it to your real banker friends. If they say I'm pulling this off my arse, please feel free and call me out here. Call me a fraud once and for all

How do you think the united States government inject money into the united States economy huh

You think the government just borrow money and share it to all citizen account huh

The rich, which are the credit worthy, GETS THE NEW MONEY FIRST. And they buy assets ie Bitcoin, stocks and CRYPTO

by the time the money gets to you, fractional reserve banking has eaten the money making it look INFLATED...then you lot go on to buy crypto with it...LOLZZZZ

you, the poor, bought it late!

The rich bought early!!

But buying and selling pressure don't move the markets....the markets are just FINE-TUNED to make it look like buying and selling pressure works... lolzzzzz

that's why your news release are timed and the powers that be ARE IN CONTROL OF BASICALLY ALL NEWS CHANNELS... CNN...name it

If people don't get the news early, how would they react.
Because when they react, they would expect to see it reflect in the charts right....and if it doesn't reflect, they'll KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG.

So the Interbank traders gets the news first and after manual intervention, trade of it via what the market algorithm shows and then you see it reflect in the charts...then you think it was because there was massive selling, that's why price dropped

Lolzzzzz

NO!

THE MARKETS WAS FINE TUNED TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT
Doohhh!! grin grin grin

Wake up people

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON BEHIND YOUR BACKS

yimu....oga sell wetin you wan sell in peace.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 10:16am On May 23
IAmHim1:

Lolzzz

They've taught you about relative Truth and absolute truth

Relative Truth works like someone tells you 'im not around'

You start to interpret: 'maybe this person travelled, maybe this person went to buy something...maybe maybe'

Lolzzzzz. That's relative Truth and That's time wasting

The absolute truth is the person doesn't want to see you. Damn it!

Most of what is happening in this group from page 1 till now is pure speculating.

NOBODY...NOBODY...even the founder of this thread...knows what's going on behind this markets...

All the profits all of you have made so far from crypto...is just pure luck...

You win today, loss everything tomorrow...what's the difference between you and gamblers on sporty bet...

You're just in a fancy group on Nl and you think you're more smarter than the sporty bet guys. That's the difference

You make profit today...lose massively tomorrow... What's the point of that back and forth. Is this how you wanna live financially for the next 20-30 years.

Look for some real knowledge

Real fundamental and real algorithmic knowledge.

Else you'll be doomed in the long term.

Read my old post in this thread and my posts on my profile... anything tagged financial...read it...by the time you're done, most of you will leave this group...

So it's not what I believe. My believe don't move these financial markets

If not, oyedepo and babalawos would be rich crypto traders

It's what works and it's founded on cold hard logic!

Don't take my word for it. You'll see for yourself soon. Hope it won't be late by then though

I dont need what you believe u know
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oweniwe(m): 10:47am On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:
Boss iLegend and nna77

You were right ooo.

Market is coming for your Liquidation at $74K oooo grin grin grin grin

I've been riding BTC long small small with the $50 bonus that Bybit gave us.

grin grin grin

Slowly but steadily I'm beginning to get the hang of Futures Trading ooo

How do I withdraw it pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:34pm On May 23
nna777:
Damn!!!!
Funds are moving into eth. Damn!!!
Opened my long on etc.

Slow & steady.
The next major resistance is 38. If it breaks & retest , the next major resistance is 50.

DYOR!!!
NAFA!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:59pm On May 23
GRACEGLORY:
Here’s a word to the 12K, 15K, 52K, and 0K gang.

BTC has broken through the $70k resistance, and flipped it for support. It is now aiming for $73.7K which was the previous ATH.
For this to effect, BTC must hold the $70K for support and not flip it back to resistance.

Safe

Support broken! But…
I’m hoping for a retest, and breakthrough from here. $73.7K in view

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:30pm On May 23
GRACEGLORY:

Support broken! But…
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On May 23
Are we seeing the 5 green candles today?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:53pm On May 23
What a dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On May 23
I'm not comfortable with this 4 phase in every cycle. It's nice for spot, but for futures, it isn't. I came up with something I feel suits futures better, but that is a post for another day.

Spot trading has 4 phases in every cycle and they are

1. Accumulation phase: buying at the bottom when it's consolidating — bear market.
2. Markup phase: upward movement to the top — bullrun. (Greed)
3. Distribution phase: selling close to the top or on its way down. (Fear)
4. Markdown phase: coming down to the bottom to get ready for number 1 above.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:09pm On May 23
Sarahray:

The $20 reward for opening a new Bybit acct

I think you will have to trade it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:10pm On May 23
oweniwe:

How do I withdraw it pls

You will have to trade it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bollinga: 4:10pm On May 23
#TapSwap, #Notcoin, and #IceNetwork airdrop 🪂 earners, this is like getting early into ICE mining, but with so many improvements and less stress.

• Visit ice.io/frostbyte
• Download APK 🤖

• Launch the app and register
• When asked who Invited you, input Bollingo as your referral and receive $5 instantly as a welcome bonus

• Request payment in $ICE or $USD once $15 payout is reached. I will suggest you receive payment in $ICE for potential higher returns.

See you in glory!

#Frostbyte #Bitcoin #Mining #Airdrop

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:12pm On May 23
iLegendd:
I'm not comfortable with this 4 phase in every cycle. It's nice for spot, but for futures, it isn't. I came up with something I feel suits futures better, but that is a post for another day.

1. Accumulation phase: buying at the bottom when it's consolidating — bear market.

Absolutely nice for Spot, but Futures eh cry cry cry

Was in Profits of about $9 In my ETh position, if not that I moved SL above my entry, it would have taken me out totally.

Now the $50 from BYbit is looking like the Devil's gift.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:13pm On May 23
iLegendd:

Sir, abeg drop that thing you said suit Futures better please.

Thanks very much for all you do sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:17pm On May 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbdeEaA8sY

Watch this Short Video of how I have made my TapSwap start Working.

It's actually very easy. 😁
👈👈👈👈👈

Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe to our Channel.

🤲🤲🤲🤲
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:32pm On May 23
GRACEGLORY:

Support broken! But…
....CHECK OUT THIS GEM......$CWIF....analyse and kindly advice the house as seen.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:32pm On May 23
@general house please check out this $CWIF
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:46pm On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

Absolutely nice for Spot, but Futures eh cry cry cry

Was in Profits of about $9 In my ETh position, if not that I moved SL above my entry, it would have taken me out totally.

Now the $50 from BYbit is looking like the Devil's gift.
You're going to lose it, trust me. It's just a matter of time. Don't bank on it. Remove emotions and use it for practice.

The statement above is not me wishing you misfortune, but being realistic so that you'll remove emotions from the money.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 5:19pm On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

I think you will have to trade it.

I can’t trade with it cos I can’t even see it in futures,the $20 is only for futures trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 5:22pm On May 23
We most make money from this insha Allah
Remove the space in-between : and //
https: ///cexio_tap_bot?start=1716451748890278
CEXP tokens farming major upgrade! Two is better than one! Join my squad, and let's double the fun (and earnings 🤑)! CEX.IO Power Tap! 🚀

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highvaluewoman(f): 5:42pm On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbdeEaA8sY

Watch this Short Video of how I have made my TapSwap start Working.

It's actually very easy. 😁
👈👈👈👈👈

Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe to our Channel.

🤲🤲🤲🤲

Disregard this.

DO NOT USE VPN!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On May 23
Two liquidations and one sl hit. Chai.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:08pm On May 23
GRACEGLORY:
ENS just broke out, resistance @$17

Target: $40

ENS one of ETH big one.

If the ETF is authorized, this is definitely one to watch.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AgentNnamdi: 7:46pm On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

What are LIT videos, sir

How can one get it??

Is it on YouTube??

Smart Money Training courses. There are many of them. They train people mainly on FOREX markets.

Either you pay for it or find a link to download it free.

I don't know whether they are on YouTube. Someone gave me one of their videos.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On May 23
God will bless Satoshi Nakamoto for inventing cryptocurrency, or at least, creating BTC. Even though I have lost money in the game, I don't want to loud my profit too.

There is just this sense of power I get knowing that I can send someone money at $1 fee or free despite where they are in the world and they'll receive it in 1-5 minutes without the government scrutinizing me and the bank charging me a huge transaction fee, yet the money will arrive 7 days later after stressing myself going to the bank countless times, being on the queue or getting restricted on my bank app for sending such an amount.

Anybody wey dey into tech, but never embrace crypto or sending money through it na **** sha. You don't know the favor the universe has done for you with such technology.

Most of our parents didn't have this opportunity when they were young, just the same way we don't have the opportunity of marrying decent girls or virgins.

They had a morally good world with less technology, but we have the reverse. There is nothing we can do, so let's use this technology to console ourselves for the decadence of morality.

I want to thank the wicked American government for being kind this time around for not banning crypto transactions totally and labelling it illegal. If they had done it, every country would've followed suit, else, they get sanctioned.

Though, even if they had banned it, people would still use it, out of the stubbornness of thy heart, but there wouldn't be videos about it online or blogs spreading and teaching it because Google and co. would delete them just the same way they delete videos on how to produce cocaine, etc.

In summary, even if you lose money, just be grateful crypto exists. Try and find a mentor or a strategy that'll favor you.

I have found mine and that is PATIENCE, using multiple accounts, splitting my money into numerous exchanges or wallets, never buying until desperate people are regretting and crying and even when I buy, I don't do it with all the accounts at once and I even hope and pray for more blood. Patience!

Let your backup have a backup and more backups. Russia and China have too many backup soldiers. There is a reason for that.

It hurts when the market bleeds and at extreme discount in a bull market but you have no extra money to buy the blood and more bloods ahead.

Anyone telling you that the market is manipulated, just laugh and tell them you already know and that's why you even like it more because if you strategize well and master the pattern of the manipulators, you'll follow them bumper to bumper and benefit from it.

I have seen cars that joined a government officials convoy and benefitted from it. Police on the road didn't stop them unlike when they're driving alone.

You can only benefit if you use your head and drive strategically, but no, some people love to drive rough with zero patience and zero plan. I totally understand, lack or greed breeds desperation and impatience and we've all been there or still there.

Be wise, be strategic, be patient, and be grateful for the creation on cryptocurrency.

Drop a like as a way of saying, "Thank you Satoshi Nakamoto."

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oweniwe(m): 9:15pm On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

You will have to trade it.

I tried to trade with it but it won't reflect on the buy/sell trading box

Be like it's in closed margin account but I no Sabi am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:23pm On May 23
Omo why be say na only USA Dey control the world .. anything wey dem say or do will affect you no matter who you are or what you do .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 9:29pm On May 23
IAmHim1:

Lolzzz

They've taught you about relative Truth and absolute truth

Relative Truth works like someone tells you 'im not around'

You start to interpret: 'maybe this person travelled, maybe this person went to buy something...maybe maybe'

Lolzzzzz. That's relative Truth and That's time wasting

The absolute truth is the person doesn't want to see you. Damn it!

Most of what is happening in this group from page 1 till now is pure speculating.

NOBODY...NOBODY...even the founder of this thread...knows what's going on behind this markets...

All the profits all of you have made so far from crypto...is just pure luck...

You win today, loss everything tomorrow...what's the difference between you and gamblers on sporty bet...

You're just in a fancy group on Nl and you think you're more smarter than the sporty bet guys. That's the difference

You make profit today...lose massively tomorrow... What's the point of that back and forth. Is this how you wanna live financially for the next 20-30 years.

Look for some real knowledge

Real fundamental and real algorithmic knowledge.

Else you'll be doomed in the long term.

Read my old post in this thread and my posts on my profile... anything tagged financial...read it...by the time you're done, most of you will leave this group...

So it's not what I believe. My believe don't move these financial markets

If not, oyedepo and babalawos would be rich crypto traders

It's what works and it's founded on cold hard logic!

Don't take my word for it. You'll see for yourself soon. Hope it won't be late by then though

I didnot want to reply you but anyway.

There is actually nothing in sporty bet for years now i still don't understand why people use millions to stake a game when you can use less and still get the amount you want.

The problem with it is not regulated.
The bookers are with all the data and know exactly the winner ( they tell you it is luck to steal more)
Did you watched real madrid vs bayern matched ?

If you did you will understand why real madrid has been winning back to back.. They are not even affected by losing key players because they have the money to pay.

In trading even if the most are not professional there are few errors
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 9:30pm On May 23
seanwilliam:
Omo why be say na only USA Dey control the world .. anything wey dem say or do will affect you no matter who you are or what you do .
Oga not anymore..

Russia are doing well without them.. Chinese follow.. undecided

And many more would follow up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 9:33pm On May 23
Allthelight:

I didnot want to reply you but anyway.

There is actually nothing in sporty bet for years now i still don't understand why people use millions to stake a game when you can use less and still get the amount you want.

The problem with it is not regulated.
The bookers are with all the data and know exactly the winner ( they tell you it is luck to steal more)
Did you watched real madrid vs bayern matched ?

If you did you will understand why real madrid has been winning back to back.. They are not even affected by losing key players because they have the money to pay.

In trading even if the most are not professional there are few errors
and individual with all the data can't be completely wrong.

Why in the case of bet most customers fail despite using data from those individuals

Trading is not betting

(1) (2) (3) ... (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) ... (3736) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m), rilwan09 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.