Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298022 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
EarlyCareer:

Yes o! Theta to 20! cheesy

Okay, seriously, please keep the Technical analysis coming Sailor1. All you TA folks are really appreciated here. Well done.

Meanwhile, I am looking at one coin that seems to be under the radar - UOS. gaming and NFT. Has partnership with Ubisoft and AMD. Also,a partnership for gamers to stream and earn on theta. Another partnership with Elrond. Total token supply of 1billion, 500m in circulation so the tokenomics seems good. Maybe check it out? I am yet to invest though. Still researching, looking positive so far.

OMI has been good with much upside ahead. I am still confident about the token, but the total supply is a headache when you think of it - 750 billion!!!. Learnt that it is deflationary and burning will happen often. My worry is when a whale or more whales dump.....so it's just a trade for me because of this.

As long as they continue to keep securing real partnerships/licensing, and clarify their tokenomics, I may consider long term hold. the token will definitely give us money this year.

Thanks again to Babalakin and all who showed us where to buy it. For those who are asking for where to buy, download Bitmax, send usdt to your balance/spot through TRC20.

As always, DYOR.

With theta, I'm taking it step by step... Not forgetting it was 3.5 not long ago..... 10 first then we see... Buy 20 is doable under the right conditions...

I don't look too much into fundamentas of coyns. Lots have very good narratives but still fail.. I'm more interested in market structure and moreso in a bear market. I generally consider all new coyns as risky
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hintona:

Don't worry I'll remind you about this especially about the Pi coin.

BTW it's Pi coin not pie coin.

No wahala....pls remind us when it's listed on an exchange... I can track it then
With the amount of folks who have it, the dump should be something else
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sailor1:

That was a resistance... Taking it means overcoming the resistance...
Technically, it's by opening and closing a candle above that region... Also depends on timeframe you're looking at...

Personally, I prefer to see a break of the level, some acceleration, retrace to retest it and then a bounce...

Tge little explanation I could give...Hope you're not more confused

no. I now know what it means. i will still watch more videos about it on youtube ….. thanks for taking time to reply

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnfem321: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bitmax or Bitforex .
Terriwaya:
pls where and how can I buy Omi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingdemu:
Hello guys is there any thread for beginners. I'm just about to start the crypto thing and my research brought me here but most of the terms used here are strange to me. Can I have a link to a group that caters for beginners? Thanks
All you need to do right now is to Download the App you wanna use for trading, get familiarize with it, then put small money and start trading.....Always be patient, This is not a get quick rich scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I said people who sold their bags for peanuts would cry and I was attacked.

I don leave una. Continue eating your futures!

With all respect.. U r matured and u don't need to shout..

I only cautioned you to stop saying they will cry all bcox of coins.... Nobody attacked you..

Accept corrections... Nobody will cry I insist... B4 crypto, we lived and after crypto, we will live on abeg

Peace

Please don't lie to prove your point

OpenHeaven2019:

People who sold their ONT would cry!

No one will cry.

Stop all these kin words

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
I got a good call on H.OT. If you can, its still moving nicely. Always DYOR. As for me I go with this call.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
I posted the below some days ago, but Nairaland bot deleted it, so I decided to use screenshots just to pass the message. It may help one or two people. Who knows?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingdemu:
Hello guys is there any thread for beginners. I'm just about to start the crypto thing and my research brought me here but most of the terms used here are strange to me. Can I have a link to a group that caters for beginners? Thanks

As a beginner, your first step is to register on bi.nance. Here is the link

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=YR1KBKZJ

Read up as you can on this thread.
Ask questions.
Try begin with p2p on binance and then go for spot trading.

Just register first

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=YR1KBKZJ
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
this p2p on binance is ma issue right now....... just don't get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
WIN has picked steam. Scary volume

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Terriwaya: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
nnekaike:
I bought 10,000 STMX coins first's week of February @ 2Naira and sold at 4Naira.
if I had left it today it would have been 256k.
same with ONE,DENT and a few other good coins I DYOR before buying,am feeling so bad .
from now on am HODL.
how much did you invest?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
WIN has picked steam. Scary volume

You too love this WIN coin ehn grin wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Terriwaya:
how much did you invest?
20k,sold at 40k .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is saying a VERY BIG thank you to you all that used my binance link to sign up, we both got 20% of DENT, MATIC, CHZ USDT & BNB.

I really appreciate your time and effort.

Just incase you are yet to get your 20% here is the link https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=71948646

Once again thank you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
nnekaike:
20k,sold at 40k .
Pls Which one are you doing research on right now?..I want to see something smiley

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kingdemu:
Good evening,
Thank you for reaching out. There is a saying, a man who ask questions is a fool for a moment, but the man who doesn't ask is a fool forever.

Firstly, you need to register using https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=71948646

Secondly, you need to familiarize yourself with vocabs of this market

Thirdly, it's advisable not to trade for the first months so as to understand the Market

Moreso, with the ban on Crypto, you cannot find or withdraw your profit on Crypto, but with the use of P2P you can trade (buy and sell). With Payoneer you can withdraw your profit.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sailor1:

50 ema... You can change the settings on binance

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
iLegendd:
I posted the below some days ago, but Nairaland bot deleted it, so I decided to use screenshots just to pass the message. It may help one or two people. Who knows?

This is revenge trading, you'll only get burnt more. I think it's more important to understand why you lost the money, stop-hunt, bad entry, greed? this way you know exactly what you need to work on. But then if it works for you...I wish you more greens...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
yazga:
Good evening,
Thank you for reaching out. There is a saying, a man who ask questions is a fool for a moment, but the man who doesn't ask is a fool forever.

Firstly, you need to register using https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=71948646

Secondly, you need to familiarize yourself with vocabs of this market

Thirdly, it's advisable not to trade for the first months so as to understand the Market

Moreso, with the ban on Crypto, you cannot find or withdraw your profit on Crypto, but with the use of P2P you can trade (buy and sell). With Payoneer you can withdraw your profit.

I hope this helps.

All this long format for referral link. Lol dissappointing

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tamel:

Pls Which one are you doing research on right now?..I want to see something smiley
Lol,I got my eyes in npxs,ckb,kia,coti. DYOR
holding theta since 1$,tfuel since 40Naira,Am not selling till they reach my target.
I research coins on coinmarketcap I get more info there than Binance.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
DieRich5:
Check my previous posts on that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
nnekaike:
holding theta since 1$,tfuel since 40Naira,Am not selling till they reach my target.

smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
murphyrichy:
All you need to do right now is to Download the App you wanna use for trading, get familiarize with it, then put small money and start trading.....Always be patient, This is not a get quick rich scheme.
Thanks. Will you suggest I start with Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
pragmatistm:
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
pragmatistm:
dere nothing just link to register........ nevermind am going to YouTube
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
nnekaike:

I've got my eyes on coti and pundi x too...don't know about the rest sha . Thanks cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thegamingorca:

You can try the link on my signature we both get FREE shares
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
DieRich5:
I made a post about it few minutes ago
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
DieRich5:
dere nothing just link to register........ nevermind am going to YouTube
Check well. I have detailed information on two posts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Pls what's the advantage of using someone's referral for me as someone registering for the first time? Am I better off just registering on my own or when using a referral link like the guy's own? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tamel:

I've got my eyes on coti and pundi x too...don't know about the rest sha . Thanks cheesy
that's good to know,been in coti since 97 naira,na only 1100 coins I get,taken profits at different levels too,but am long on it.
pundi x is same as npxs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Waksdabos(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.