Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298465 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2021
kelvinrhs:

It fit rise after u sell am
This thing can pain. It happened to me after selling STM.X, I had to buy again... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Failtech:
Who’s still holding OMI.
Good time to buy more as it dipped a bit
Whales go come go in, then kon take dia positions...then wait for it! Pump & Dump!...I love pumb & dumb especially when you bought at a very low low....just put sell-limit parameter to sell all at 100% to almost 500%. & Forget the coin dia till e reflect as btc or usdt. Omi total max supply na over 750bn tokens...naa when you think say e go reach half a dollar per omi Especially, when they further inject more hundreds of billion omi tokens into the circulating supply, or unless there is a every quarterly burning of coins as dz process artificially reduces the asset's supply and increasing long-term supply and demand ratio. ... burning will not affect the omi price in the future I think.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obinnau(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Yungmil:
Is so sad, to learn from nairaland is good but when someone opens a thread on nairaland with the intention of teaching people, people who are already into the biz will start asking different kind of questions on the topic thereby distracting d op from explaining what he intended to.

This attitudes usually affects the Newbies who knows little or nothing about the biz.

Reading this topic from the beginning was interesting until people started asking questions from different angle.

Bro it is good they asked those hard and tough questions. that is how you grow in understanding. If you didnt understand it at the first instance, go back and study it again. I came on this thread and i was patient for a whole ten days watching and reading. you will understand more with time.
I am still a big novice but the contributions here are shaping my understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Alexxien:

You do not need to travel to the end of the world to learn about trading. Things have become much easier, you can learn from host of places on the internet. Just take your time to learn the simple basics of crypt0 trading, it not a rocket science. It a very simple stuff that requires a very certain disciplined temperament. If you can consistently stick to it rules you will do well!!! cheesy
And I believe that your 15k can still perform wonders. I have seen less turned into fortune, for Real!!!!

Thanks bro, I really appreciate, some lessons learnt now 1) Buying when it DIP...
2) Learn Technical Analysis, Support and Resistance 3) Indicator.

Even though, I don't know much about the 2 and 3, but 1, I have came across it. I just want to ask. Sometimes some dip will be -1, -8 -30, -160, so, among all this, when is it advisable to buy a coin and how do I know which coin will rise and it's going to rise, like I said, I want to start with daily trading.
Whoever that is touched should explain to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Et.h is more stable than USDT grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Yungmil:
Is so sad, to learn from nairaland is good but when someone opens a thread on nairaland with the intention of teaching people, people who are already into the biz will start asking different kind of questions on the topic thereby distracting d op from explaining what he intended to.

This attitudes usually affects the Newbies who knows little or nothing about the biz.

Reading this topic from the beginning was interesting until people started asking questions from different angle.

If U know what U are reading U will not derail...many people on this thread d newbie,baked & half baked all want info too..so ask yur own q/s dnt b scared & also thousands of free articles online on cripto & trading,so use yur time as school fees to learn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Yes people are mining on binance
Never saw anything like that on Binance.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2021
noony926:
What am I not doing right? Not too long I started this cryptocurrency daily trading hoping to be making at least 2-3k daily with N106,000k. Three days into it, I make some cool N28,000 simple by monitoring coins that rise it green light and I will buy and sell at once, sometimes I do make 2k,3k,4k I was so happy, and I thought it will be so good...
But as I am writing now, I am just left with 15k of my initial capital. I don't know how it happened. I kept buying and intend to sell but i found out that almost immediately i bought a coin on a green light it began to fall down...
I know it's not all rosy at the beginning, but I still believe that I can bounce back with this remaining 15k. Anyone who can assist me should pls tell me how this thing is been done, I will really appreciate it.
Meanwhile, I have been reading a whole lot of info online as a newbie but still nothing changed.
The gurus in the house should pls give me a tip. I am really eager to perfect this trading..Anyone who have been in my shoe before should assist me. Pls guys I am begging. I don't even mind traveling afar to meet someone who will mentor me on this trade. I live in Onitsha...Guys pls I need help. I believe this my N15k can still perform wonders only if I can get the right channel.
i am not in a position to advice you, cos i am only few months in this. if you want to do that candle chasing, do it with a coin that has serious project, so if it goes down, don't sell, it will come up within days, at times weeks. i did similar thing before, i made good gains but still annoyed cos i left coins that could have given me those gains 4x, eg Lu.NA, RSR, The.ta, KS.M EN.J etc i am back with some of them again smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yungmil: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2021
bizzibodi:

If U know what U are reading U will not derail...many people on this thread d newbie,baked & half baked all want info too..so ask yur own q/s dnt b scared & also thousands of free articles online on cripto & trading,so use yur time as school fees to learn.
Yea I know but is good to allow the op dish out all he plans to then questions can follow.

Op will start from step one slowly then someone having difficulty somewhere will not allow d op finish what he is saying and asking things newbie have no idea about. Before u know it the Newbie will be lost. Not cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Failtech: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
MrCodeSolo:

Whales go come go in, then kon take dia positions...then wait for it! Pump & Dump!...I love pumb & dumb especially when you bought at a very low low....just put sell-limit parameter to sell all at 100% to almost 500%. & Forget the coin dia till e reflect as btc or usdt. Omi total max supply na over 750bn tokens...naa when you think say e go reach half a dollar per omi
How do I put sell limit parameter in bitmax
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yungmil: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2021
A good teacher shouldn't entertain questions on topics he has not treated because the new students will be confused. he can answer questions on topics treaded incase someone didn't understand.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Sailor1:

With theta, I'm taking it step by step... Not forgetting it was 3.5 not long ago..... 10 first then we see... Buy 20 is doable under the right conditions...

I don't look too much into fundamentas of coyns. Lots have very good narratives but still fail.. I'm more interested in market structure and moreso in a bear market. I generally consider all new coyns as risky

You're correct. But Fundamentals still are a good factor too, TA definitely especially for timing entry and exit. It is important.

Did more reading on UOS. They are far behind on their roadmap, infact they have missed deadlines now for 2 years - since 2019. No clarity for now, but they seem to be working more more on their product though, but the red flags are hard to ignore. Not investing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
Thanks. Will you suggest I start with Binance?
Yes, That's what am using. You can register with my link https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=52174371 so that both of us will get free b.nb coins, whc you can as well start trading with. If their is any other question feel free to contact me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
MrCodeSolo:

Whales go come go in, then kon take dia positions...then wait for it! Pump & Dump!...I love pumb & dumb especially when you bought at a very low low....just put sell-limit parameter to sell all at 100% to almost 500%. & Forget the coin dia till e reflect as btc or usdt. Omi total max supply na over 750bn tokens...naa when you think say e go reach half a dollar per omi

Very true. Good exit strategy too.

It is very key here for this token, cos that their 750bn supply is worrisome. You guys that entered early made the big bucks. Still some money to be made with OMI but caution is important, especially as the hype is on overdrive right now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
noony926:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate, some lessons learnt now 1) Buying when it DIP...

Even though, I don't know much about the 2 and 3, but 1, I have came across it. I just want to ask. Sometimes some dip will be -1, -8 -30, -160, so, among all this, when is it advisable to buy a coin and how do I know which coin will rise and it's going to rise, like I said, I want to start with daily trading.
I will be borrowing one of the many @jedison's analysis to explain what they call support & resistance level....
If the price of coin rallies upwards from a last red candle bar to a green candle bar and comes another longer green bar and then continue to swap and trend upwards...on a 4hr or 8hr or a day chart for example.

Looking downwards from d starting of the uptrend movement where it starts with the very first red candle bar and the green candle bar and underline it with a horizontal line below the red is your support and if u mark or underline the top of d first green before the longer green candle bar is your resistance level...

So as a coin rallies upwards, it continues to create further resistance levels after ever breakout from the previous resistance levels...and if the price should fall drastically...it will always use some of its previous resistance levels as its support level....just underlined below every strong red & green candle bar depending on how far it falls; .... various traders are trapped on this price levels on the previous supports or other small reds candles near any resistance levels. some traders are already waiting to offload dia bags on the next price momentum as new more traders are entering the market to trade the price up or beat it further down to a revisit to or retest a former resistance or support level; hence the circle of trendlines oscillating loops continues either uptrend or downtrend.

Mostly the dip prices are normally near areas of previous support levels...and it will stay that way before bouncing. But it continues to fall dipper, then it's a crash.

jedisco:

Most who were saying 1 dolls, had no idea what lies before that. On the daily chart, there are at least 4 strong resistance levels before talking of 1 doll. You can be sure sellers and trapped folks will show up at each. Some are only interested in buying and selling between this range.
The most important level is 0.44 which was
once a resistance level more like an all-time high price level. U see, now...most traders are currently trapped below that $0.44 price level just bcuz they bought at a price higher than the level let say $0.66 another breakout level that was supposed to be another resistance level but got rejected at or further pushed down from that position...xem is still hovering at the 0.33-0.36 range support level range.

jedisco:

It needs to flip that level before talking about further highs. If it fails to, or has a bearish retest, then you'd likely see new lows.
that means falling down from the steps to take any former levels that where once resistance levels to make it her area of support. i.e a price region or range where she rests as she further consolidate.
press 'LIKE' if u understand or tap 'SHARE' if y'all don't.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
WIN will make many folks smile. HODL

What entry price do you suggest at the moment or has the ship sailed?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
noony926:

You will have to familiarize yourself with T.A charts, indicators(RSI, DVI, CMDA etc) and most importantly Volume. No one can teach you all this on this forum as TA is a course on it own. Go to google, YouTube and so on and you will see a lot of good contents relating to what you seek, please absorb them all. Being a day trader is hard, honestly. So please, read everything you can lay your hands on sad Learn all you can on 2 and 3, if you want to make money in the market as a trader!!!!

As Bernard Baruch put it, Making money in the markets is tough. The brilliant trader and investor Bernard Baruch put it well when he said, “If you are ready to give up everything else and study the whole history and background of the market and all principal companies whose stocks are on the board as carefully as a medical student studies anatomy—if you can do all that and in addition you have the cool nerves of a gambler, the sixth sense of a clairvoyant and the courage of a lion, you have a ghost of a chance. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gsilk:
Do you know? The more stable a C0in is the greater it future Return.

Volatility affects the performance of a C0in. The greater the Volatility of a c0in the lesser it future return and vice-versa. wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
murphyrichy:
Yes, That's what am using. You can register with my link https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=52174371 so that both of us will get free b.nb coins, whc you can as well start trading with. If their is any other question feel free to contact me.
How do I contact you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
All this alts forming jetli grin any small flip on beetc they will sumasault 10 times grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Failtech:

How do I put sell limit parameter in bitmax
check description pics below.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Alexxien:

Do you know? The more stable a C0in is the greater it future Return.

Volatility affects the performance of a C0in. The greater the Volatility of a c0in the lesser it future return and vice-versa. wink

Et.h is my G. I just couldn’t help it grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yungmil:
A good teacher shouldn't entertain questions on topics he has not treated because the new students will be confused. he can answer questions on topics treaded incase someone didn't understand.
Lol... you sound entitled af. Rest abeg

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Guys buy New and hold till December. Thank me later
what is the projected price do you think it can rise?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Failtech: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
check description pics below.
Bless

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oursilverbird: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Investorbj:
what is the projected price do you think it can rise?

$0.05... DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Macktaob:

What platform?

Hotbit, huobi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
I just signed up on Binance and I saw that I need to verify my account to start trading and that I must give my BVN and upload data page of my Intl passport. Should I give it a go? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluplus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
I just signed up on Binance and I saw that I need to verify my account to start trading and that I must give my BVN and upload data page of my Intl passport. Should I give it a go? Thanks

Yes please. Go ahead. You have nothing to fear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
oluplus:

Yes please. Go ahead. You have nothing to fear
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gsilk:
Lol have you seen LINK. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: emmycommerce and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.