Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3280588 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:

I don’t know about coti but I won’t go near Ada that coin can get near 1.5 anytime soon I will like it to prove me wrong . U can buy and hold and be hopeful
ada really messed me up, av recovered abit with coti

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Avast:

Do you just buy and hodl, or you sell when it is going bearish and re-enter when it is showing bullish?
I don’t know what u do but I buy and hold till it gets to my target price then I sell. If it go bearish I add to my bag depending on my trust ratio of the coin and if it go bearish again I buy . Like now I have been adding to my xem since it has been going bearish and I have added 3 times but now is beginning to go up and it means more profit and I can enter profit in time even if I say Bleep it I can’t wait till my target price

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
THIS THREAD HAS TAKEN GOOD SHAPE OR MAYBE IT`S BECAUSE OF THE BULLISH MARKET

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
I dnt know if anybody experience this klever wallet refuse me to mine KFI.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by calmnquiet(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Guys, please what are the research tools or platforms to join for research, analysis and forcasting?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
���
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Exactly
All those useless crypto wannabe analysts writing rubbish only them understands have crawled into their huts, no rubbish stuff to write about again telling you what will happen tomorrow and what not.

The market don humble all of them. There is this particular WhatsApp group I follow too, one idiot there has been authoritatively telling people to buy rubbish no usecase coins, more than half of the members are all carrying heavy bags, den don tire, the guy will keep posting screenshot upandan as if guarantees returns, nonsense people.

Most of wannabe analyst's assets on crypto na $5 per coin, they will keep telling you buy this and that just to tie your money down and claim crypto expert, yesterday the wannabe said na BnB go go up well pass, when BnB heard it, the thing nosedived.
Today he said na BTC go go up, BTC heard it and started nose diving grin.

Jameselias:
THIS THREAD HAS TAKEN GOOD SHAPE OR MAYBE IT`S BECAUSE OF THE BULLISH MARKET

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Westlyf777(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
I greet the house .... I am new to this crypto currency stuff, So house please suggest me a long term and short term coin to buy and which wallet to use also.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Juld or Omi ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
A50boner:
boss is it safe to buy tfuel now...if its not, what other promising coins can I buy now?

Not providing financial advise, as this is your money and you take the final decision....

But because I own both theta and tfuel, i will tell you that both will move up well in April. Some correction and consolidation will happen, but it will move as both of them move together most times.

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:

I don’t know what u do but I buy and hold till it gets to my target price then I sell. If it go bearish I add to my bag depending on my trust ratio of the coin and if it go bearish again I buy . Like now I have been adding to my xem since it has been going bearish and I have added 3 times but now is beginning to go up and it means more profit and I can enter profit in time even if I say Bleep it I can’t wait till my target price
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
calmnquiet:
Guys, please what are the research tools or platforms to join for research, analysis and forcasting?
There is a Telegram thread for that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
condomuser:
Exactly
All those useless crypto wannabe analysts writing rubbish only them understands have crawled into their huts, no rubbish stuff to write about again telling you what will happen tomorrow and what not.

The market don humble all of them. There is this particular WhatsApp group I follow too, one idiot there has been authoritatively telling people to buy rubbish no usecase coins, more than half of the members are all carrying heavy bags, den don tire, the guy will keep posting screenshot upandan as if guarantees returns, nonsense people.

Most of wannabe analyst's assets on crypto na $5 per coin, they will keep telling you buy this and that just to tie your money down and claim crypto expert, yesterday the wannabe said na BnB go go up well pass, when BnB heard it, the thing nosedived.
Today he said na BTC go go up, BTC heard it and started nose diving grin.

Check t(dot)me/NUSSM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
calmnquiet:
Tradingview if you too lazy to do shii or you pro but still gotta compare with other pros.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tolu181:
Juld or Omi ??

I’m holding both but very optimistic for Omi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Raph3177:

I like this strategy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Y'all looking to get safemoon you need pancakeswap, metamask, coinmarketcap, sademoon dot xyz for instructions and Binance for BNB.
Source - dude trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
elmoduddah:

me too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Avast:

I like this strategy
Er... It's called HODLing... Something that's foreign to many here looking for quick cash

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A50boner: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
EarlyCareer:

Not providing financial advise, as this is your money and you take the final decision....

But because I own both theta and tfuel, i will tell you that both will move up well in April. Some correction and consolidation will happen, but it will move as both of them move together most times.

DYOR
thanks, will look into it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Floyd45(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
With the recent update concerning XRP's case. Is it a good time to enter? I read some are calling for XRP to be relisted on platforms that initially delisted it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Er... It's called HODLing... Something that's foreign to many here looking for [b]quick cas[/b]h
This is the problem with most traders
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Floyd45:
With the recent update concerning XRP's case. Is it a good time to enter? I read some are calling for XRP to be relisted on platforms that initially delisted it.
No! I bought mine when it was $.50. The reason for the pump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
I finally reduced my bag of bnb @ 277 . waiting to offload another @ 282 with a target of 300 .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
elmoduddah:

omi dealing with me big time . sad both with all the profit I made from it, I reinvested it. N now everything just dey go down
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Floyd45(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
QuinModah:
No! I bought mine when it was $.50. The reason for the pump.

I don understand. What is the reason for the pump? Are you following the case?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9jajoseph: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pls how can I top up my wallet in Luno. Any help will be much appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
clems88:
omi dealing with me big time . sad both with all the profit I made from it, I reinvested it. N now everything just dey go down
We are in thesame boat bro.But it will surely pick up soon,so I am holding!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vibesking(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why do folks on Binance P2P all seem to use Kuda Bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.