Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279329 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
LINA! LINA! LINA! GOING LEANER LEANER LEANER, E NO WAN FAT OOO!!! I no go lose hope!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nazareth10: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lost out in PERP and ALICE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hopez456(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vibesking:
Why do folks on Binance P2P all seem to use Kuda Bank?
Lol.The bank doesn't support sms notification,only app alert msg nd mail making it difficult for scam sms credit alert.
Also , transactions using the bank are FREE

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vibesking:
Why do folks on Binance P2P all seem to use Kuda Bank?
Transactions on Kuda are free
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by calmnquiet(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
yazga:
There is a Telegram thread for that

Please whats the link or channel name?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
N every where is red again.. Hoping btc doesn't break 54,000 support if not na chaos grin

Those looking for opportunities to buy the window is wide open

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Urgent: What's the cheapest way to transfer bitcoin from Binance to Luno?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
haryodehjia:
N every where is red again.. Hoping btc doesn't break 54,000 support if not na chaos grin

My ADA buy order at 1.08 got triggered and now in green.

Still have B.T.C buy orders at $54k and $52k yet to be triggered.

My unlisted coins not sliding with B.T.C except K.L.V.

These are the times I wait for. Patience pays in this game, even if you have to wait for two weeks for the train to come along.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
condomuser:
Exactly
All those useless crypto wannabe analysts writing rubbish only them understands have crawled into their huts, no rubbish stuff to write about again telling you what will happen tomorrow and what not.

The market don humble all of them. There is this particular WhatsApp group I follow too, one idiot there has been authoritatively telling people to buy rubbish no usecase coins, more than half of the members are all carrying heavy bags, den don tire, the guy will keep posting screenshot upandan as if guarantees returns, nonsense people.

Most of wannabe analyst's assets on crypto na $5 per coin, they will keep telling you buy this and that just to tie your money down and claim crypto expert, yesterday the wannabe said na BnB go go up well pass, when BnB heard it, the thing nosedived.
Today he said na BTC go go up, BTC heard it and started nose diving grin.

ah dey dis group grin tho a silent observer

Almost called the guy out that his post has done more harm than good. Lot of folks keep buying bags on his call.

Niqqa asks for subscription to keep posting more bag carrying info grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattfeuter(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
haryodehjia:

Bros, nor be small matter lipsrsealed

Street RED die embarassed

Let’s hope for GREENer days wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some of u folks are looking for profitable groups to join I will share some here
Telegram only:
1. Sen crypto public
2. Altcoins trading signals
3. Xforce global(community)
4. Express crypto signals

A trial will convince you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2021
Sorry to those holding bags. I have held bags before too. I removed 95% of my money yesterday and today and put them in USDT, then shared them among my wallets and sent a certain percentage to 5+ of my different exchanges.

The only coins I'm holding a bag now are Enj and Chz. They are in red, but I don't care.

The truth is: I'm into cryp.to for fun and profit, but I don't let the profit overshadow my fun and this is why I opt out weekly even in bull run after some personal technical analysis which I don't share with people to avoid misleading anyone.

It always feels good when 95% of your money is out and everywhere turns red.

To those holding bags, fear not — you'll get your money back and with profit; it's just a matter of time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2021
grin
iLegendd:
Sorry to those holding bags. I have held bags before too. I removed 95% of my money yesterday and today and put them in USDT, then shared them among my wallets and sent a certain percentage to 5+ of my different exchanges.

The only coins I'm holding a bag now are Enj and Chz. They are in red, but I don't care.

The truth is: I'm into cryp.to for fun and profit, but I don't let the profit overshadow my fun and this is why I opt out weekly even in bull run after some personal technical analysis which I don't share with people to avoid misleading anyone.

To those holding bags, fear not — you'll get your money back and with profit; it's just a matter of time.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emelueobi(f): 2:08am On Mar 23, 2021
I have the two token but OMI is better
Tolu181:
Juld or Omi ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 4:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Haha you know the group bros, I was going to call him out too the other day but I know myopic minded Nigerians in there will rather attack than see the good side. Everyday the guy go dey send screenshot of useless coins just to answer expert, I pity the ones that put money in the coins he mentions, most of the coins are pump and dump, by the time the group members get into it they are stuck.

Crypto is not something to authoritatively tell someone to put money into, as we all see CZ always use the slogan "Not financial advice", still this crypto expert wanna be will jump out from nowhere when a pump and dump coin keeps pumping saying for those of you that listened to my advice like om is now doing 15 peecent (I keep wondering which useless advice). When you check the same coin and similar coins 5 mins later na nosedive you go dey see grin

Gemineye:
ah dey dis group grin tho a silent observer

Almost called the guy out that his post has done more harm than good. Lot of folks keep buying bags on his call.

Niqqa asks for subscription to keep posting more bag carrying info grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 23, 2021
emelueobi:
I have the two token but OMI is better
anything special about omi? have seen it get mentioned on the thread alot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 4:53am On Mar 23, 2021
gentlewind:
Help Binance platform is not easy to understand for a newbie, I was trying to buy trx after after usdt p2p since morning. Now, I don't even now where the small crypto I but was located, I can only see the value in nyc when I click on wallet overview, I have tried all I could to transfer it or convert it to no avail.
I need some to guide me through this. Helppppp

when you buy a coin via p2p. it stays there. you need to move it to your spot wallet using the transfer function before you can trade with it. the coin you trade with stays in your spot wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:31am On Mar 23, 2021
iLegendd:

What analysis Just say you were lucky to remove your money in time before the red, if everywhere was green you wouldn't have come here and say this.

No be today we don dey see red, even early yesterday morning it was all red before we see small green.

See this crypto of a thing no one can predict it, that's how someone here confidently says he's going to post his nudes if xem no cause chaos last week. I'm sure he would have been all over here if the coin actually caused chaos.

Anyway na the street wey turn red go turn green. It can't all be rosy tongue

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2021
elvischukie:

anything special about omi? have seen it get mentioned on the thread alot

The coin will listed on Uniswap tomorrow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Notyamate:

What analysis Just say you were lucky to remove your money in time before the red, if everywhere was green you wouldn't have come here and say this.

No be today we don dey see red, even early yesterday morning it was all red before we see small green.

See this crypto of a thing no one can predict it, that's how someone here confidently says he's going to post his nudes if xem no cause chaos last week. I'm sure he would have been all over here if the coin actually cause chaos.

Anyway na the street wey turn red go turn green. It can't all be rosy tongue

grin
Me sha my eyes are on this btc level of 54000.. If not we go back to 40000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obinnau(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Obinnau:
I will still say again LUNA. been doing good
and my beautiful Luna bride has rekt me cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Obinnau:
and my beautiful Luna bride has rekt me cry cry cry

You people will not kill me with laugh, which one be Luna bride again grin. Someone even called Lina Angelina grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
lavylilly:
By Yazga Reasons for failure in Crypto market
~ Sell in panic ~ Buy in euphoria ~ Cloning multi millionaire investors on internet ~ Believing in inexperience ~ Chasing shortcuts / momentum ~ Leverage / Investing through borrowed money ~ Not doing self review ~ Not cutting noise
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obinnau(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Notyamate:

You people will not kill me with laugh, which one be Luna bride again grin. Someone even called Lina Angelina grin
when a coin have given you so much joy, you start attaching meaning to that coin. Some days ago I practically burst out laughing grin when I saw the performance of my Luna. The gains are gone today sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obinnau(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Obinnau:
when a coin have given you so much joy, you start attaching meaning to that coin. Some days ago I practically burst out laughing grin when I saw the performance of my Luna. The gains are gone today sad sad
for some reason, the stop loss I put in place didn't trigger. I still have to go and learn how to use that stop loss feature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Obinnau:

This is why it's good to take profit along the way so that when it dips, you buy again.

Just don't sell, I'm sure you will recover your money and profit with time. Anyway everywhere self don kukuma red now sad

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Notyamate:

Are u still holding file coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Sailor1, I need your analysis on this red street
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2021
haryodehjia:
Are u still holding file coin?
Sold at 84 and got back again at 75. That coin get potentials so I'm holding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Notyamate:

Sold at 84 and got back again at 75. That coin get potentials so I'm holding.
I sold already but waiting for 70 then I enter back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goahead(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Hello guys, good morning to you all. Which coins do you suggest I buy now and which wallet and exchange pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Nonyelumf, SINisSIN(m), eghos12(m), Allthelight, Edd1e(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.