Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298322 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kkkap: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Pancakeswap

Contract address: 0xd27d3f7f329d93d897612e413f207a4dbe8bf799

Set slippage to 11%

pls how do i set slippage
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angelray12: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:
#Moonshot is going to melt faces. Buy now or stay poor

NOTi FINANCIAL ADVICE

Please guide on how to buy moonshot on coinmarket cap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Buy xrp, send to kucoin, then exchange to bnb and send to trust wallet.
no xrp to bnb on kukoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please how to fund trust wallet

Binance is not going

Any faster means
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwajesus12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
fergieboy:
Please how to fund trust wallet

Binance is not going

Any faster means
use kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
nwajesus12:
use kucoin
How to fund the kucoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
All of you are just saying buy at pancake without proper information or step by step of what it takes. Why can't you break it down if you really want to help. Not everyone is knowledgeable in some areas as you know. Just do that in lay man and let everybody do investigations and then decide. If not, keep off here. Na YouTube go Las Las come to rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SwizGuy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
chidekings:

no xrp to bnb on kukoin

Withdrawal is back on binance ..why not go buy bnb there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
priceaction:
All of you are just saying buy at pancake without proper information or step by step of what it takes. Why can't you break it down if you really want to help. Not everyone is knowledgeable in some areas as you know. Just do that in lay man and let everybody do investigations and then decide. If not, keep off here. Na YouTube go Las Las come to rescue.

You can't really learn without hands on tutorial or Youtube. Nobody will type step by step to using Pancake here.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
priceaction:

Investigation grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm dead

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good evening people. I just installed trust wallet for the first time and linked it with pancake.

How do I fund it please?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Pancakeswap

Contract address: 0xd27d3f7f329d93d897612e413f207a4dbe8bf799

Set slippage to 11%
How do I add contact address.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Korllami007: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wealth7:
I use an iPhone and can’t seem to access pankake swap from my trust wallet.. Can someone help
Put me through.

There's youtube video for that. Just search on YouTube
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some people just want to be spoon-fed all the time.

You ask which coin to buy, how to buy it, where to buy it, etc. a little Google search would have answered most of the questions you people are asking. Some questions self have been answered few pages back but you won't read it. It's tiring writing the same thing over and over again.

Moon-shot address has been posted like 4 times here, yet someone will still come and be asking what's the address

Someone even asking how to add contact address. You are putting your money out there and you can't even do a little research!

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elmaaq: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
priceaction:

Someone already typed the steps

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

You can't really learn without hands on tutorial or Youtube. Nobody will type step by step to using Pancake here.

Thanks jare. Na that place las las
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
owunabastard:
Can you also send BNB from Kucoiin to MetaMask with Biinance Smart Chain Mainnet

I've not used to metamask so cant answer this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
chidekings:

no xrp to bnb on kukoin

Convert to usdt then bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Follow my link. And register then drop ur whatsapp number...

Or better still.. It will cost u notin

U can start from page 1 of the thread and read Tru.. Sure u gonna know
There are some terms use at the beginning of the thread that I don't understand..
Will beep you up on whatsapp tho

Thanks alot bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
GreatManBee:

How do I add contact address.

Click on select currency then paste the contract address. When the coin shows up click on it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pls I be difficulty swapping my DRDG back to BNB.. it's showing insufficient balance
How can I go about it pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angelray12: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notyamate:
Some people just want to be spoon-fed all the time.

You ask which coin to buy, how to buy it, where to buy it, etc. a little Google search would have answered most of the questions you people are asking. Some questions self have been answered few pages back but you won't read it. It's tiring writing the same thing over and over again.

Moon-shot address has been posted like 4 times here, yet someone will still come and be asking what's the address

Someone even asking how to add contact address. You are putting your money out there and you can't even do a little research!

You would have use the time u spent typing these to still give us step by step guidance sef.

We have different moon coins here and it's confusing to know which address belongs to which coin.

I'm a novice in this cryp.to trading stuff but I'm trying to catch up with you guys.

Pity the newbies.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Luckily, Biinance has opened their withdrawal. I have bought the moonshot, lets see how it goes
sKeetz:

I've not used to metamask so cant answer this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Go to coinmarketcap, search for moonshot, if you open the explorer tab, you can copy the address and paste at your metamask, that will generate moonshot coin for you
Angelray12:

You would have use the time u spent typing these to still give us step by step guidance sef.

We have different moon coins here and it's confusing to know which address belongs to which coin.

I'm a novice in this cryp.to trading stuff but I'm trying to catch up with you guys.

Pity the newbies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Stan2330:

I wanted to swap my TDRG to BNB buy it's showing me insufficient balance
How do I go about it?
Maybe it is loading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
every coin apart from bnb btc ethereum is a shitcoin but I don't care as long as it gives me money. pls I need link or Twitter, reddit handle that I can get info for trending under listed coins...info is key

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
priceaction:

Even if someone outline the whole, in a couple of pages, people will still ask how it’s been done. There is no page on this thread you won’t find people asking simple questions google can answer

Not everyone will make it, the smart one will grab the OT, while the “not so smart” ones won’t, more reason why I don’t even convince people around me to even go into crypto currencies.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jaxx123: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

5 million of Safemoon coin go for #40k

2 million of MRAT coin go for 40k

5 million of free coin BSC coin go for 40k

5 million of NCAT coin go for 40k

Buy it and store it

This information is enough to change your entire life

Contact me on Whatsapp to get it if needed.

0815 246 9749

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TCD: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

I'm aware. I'm a member of WSB and know their anticrypto policy and know they will fud it. He is the founder of WSB and they have always disagreements on involving WSB in crypto and refer any crypto stuff to SSB. So na SSB coin I go put more allocation in.

But with the 517k Twitter followers he holds from the official WSB handle, plus with BScStarter and Wallstreetbets Telegram group in supports, he is good for my $200
Hello Ibime.. what is this SSB coin and where can I buy it. What is the full name . I try Google to research it but it doesn't show much information. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angelray12: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
owunabastard:
Go to coinmarketcap, search for moonshot, if you open the explorer tab, you can copy the address and paste at your metamask, that will generate moonshot coin for you

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ennyjay69(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Angelray12:

Pity the newbies.
that's how some people are,once they know something,they believe others are dumb whereas the person was once a newbie too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nna777 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.