Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3295313 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
GoodBoi1:

Maybe it is loading
It is showing me insufficient smartchain balance even when I want to convert to BNB
I'm confused
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Liadi2(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Stan2330:

It is showing me insufficient smartchain balance even when I want to convert to BNB
I'm confused
U need to convert BNB to BNB smart chain before you can purchase.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Click on select currency then paste the contract address. When the coin shows up click on it.

Thanks done. How do I fund please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Authentic AIRDROP

No need of referral... Go and get 2 $WBN

WE DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE WORTH LATER

twitter
@balloon_weather

Follow their twitter page
Then fill the google doc form

Remember, use your Airdrop wallet address

Choi

Just trying my hand on airdrop. How do I create Airdrop Wallet Address?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
TCD:

Hello Ibime.. what is this SSB coin and where can I buy it. What is the full name . I try Google to research it but it doesn't show much information. Thanks

It hasn't launched yet. Follow SatoshiStreetbets on telegram and take it from there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
abeggi, please mind your business.
Yes ma
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

It hasn't launched yet. Follow SatoshiStreetbets on telegram and take it from there
That guy is a done in CryptoCurrency, check out his YouTube channel, really amazing.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ennyjay69:
that's how some people are,once they know something,they believe others are dumb whereas the person was once a newbie too

And look at what this one type. You can never learn.

Yes I was once a newbie but I don't go around asking people questions a little Google search could do.

Read about 3 pages backwards and it's all about how to buy coins on p.a.n.ca.ke-swap. The guy even explained how you can send xrp from Binnance to k.u.co-in to buy Bn.b, what else do you want him to do

Don't worry, sit down there comfortably and let other people be calling the shots for you.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
GreatManBee:

Do you see what I'm talking about. Read people, READ! It won't cost you anything.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
IyaTola:
That guy is a done in CryptoCurrency, check out his YouTube channel, really amazing.

It's not a single guy. Satoshi SB is a community spawned out of Wall Street bets reddit group as the crypto arm. So all WSB Reddit members that want to discuss crypto get redirected there. They are the ones who give life to all these Safe coins. I can only imagine what they will do to their own coin. Any coin that wins their Monday poll as coin of the week goes on a massive run.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notyamate:

And look at what this one type. You can never learn.

Yes I was once a newbie but I don't go around asking people questions a little Google search could do.

Read about 3 pages backwards and it's all about how to buy coins on p.a.n.ca.ke-swap. The guy even explained how you can send xrp from Binnance to k.u.co-in to buy Bn.b, what else do you want him to do

Don't worry, sit down there comfortably and let other people be calling the shots for you.
MADAME, THE PROBLEM WITH MANY THEM IS THEY WANT TO BE SPOON FED
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

It's not a single guy. Satoshi SB is a community spawned out of Wall Street bets reddit group as the crypto arm. So all WSB Reddit members that want to discuss crypto get redirected there. They are the ones who give life to all these Safe coins. I can only imagine what they will do to their own coin. Any coin that wins their Monday poll as coin of the week goes on a massive run.
Oga! I don't like arguing Google satoshi, I was among the first 100 that started their live chat on the group
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please is it advisable to buy Safemars now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nairalanduser23: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
For newbies whether someone helps you or not, you have the internet you can search for illustrative articles on how to use pancakeswap. I learnt how to use pancakeswap and metamask on my own. Sometimes it's not easy answering or explaining. You will definitely see materials online if you search, even binance has a beginner friendly academy too. It easier to help you if you are already helping yourself

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
IyaTola:
Oga! I don't like arguing Google satoshi, I was among the first 100 that started their live chat on the group

We're not here to argue, just to learn and make money from each other's knowledge. SSB has been on reddit for almost a year now, but you may be the one of the first in the tg group. Satoshi is the pseudonym of Bitcoin inventor and SSB is a community, not a single person.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Liadi2:

U need to convert BNB to BNB smart chain before you can purchase.
I have purchased TRDG with BNB it was successful. I want to swap back my TRDG to BNB but it's showing me insufficient smartchain balance.. what does it mean?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Pancakeswap

Contract address: 0xd27d3f7f329d93d897612e413f207a4dbe8bf799

Set slippage to 11%

Which is the best coin to fund my trustwallet with? And does it have a minimum?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
GreatManBee:

You have to send bnb from binance to your trust wallet then convert to binance smart chain.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cebablos: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
sweetveek:
rocketmoon

0x78.bc22a215c.1ef8a2e4.1fa1c39.cd7bdc.09bd5174

remove the dots(panc.akesw.ap)
Thanks for this bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
GreatManBee:

Which is the best coin to fund my trustwallet with? And does it have a minimum?

Buy bnb from binance and send to your trust wallet. Swap the bnb for binance smart chain. You can proceed to buy on pancakeswap from there.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harjorlarh(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Can usdt be used to purchase safemoon on pancake swap or it's only BNB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Which is showing the real value??
Coingecko and pancakeswap swap showing same value. Coinmarketcap and trustwallet showing an entirely different value

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
pius4luv:

I’ve tried it ,it wasn’t going

Ensure it BNB Smart chain (BEP20) and not Binance chain (BEP2)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Codebite:
Which is showing the real value

Just click "max", you'll see the worth of your coin there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wealth7:

Got a warning saying deep link is not supported.. I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max

I need to confirm have u fix the problem ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cebablos: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Buy bnb from binance and send to your trust wallet. Swap the bnb for binance smart chain. You can proceed to buy on pancakeswap from there.
He don't have to convert if he send the bnb from Binance using bep 20 address to trust wallet bnb smart chain address.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maximizer61(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
i want to sell my dogecoin, who's interested

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
CryptoMatic:

Even if someone outline the whole, in a couple of pages, people will still ask how it’s been done. There is no page on this thread you won’t find people asking simple questions google can answer

Not everyone will make it, the smart one will grab the OT, while the “not so smart” ones won’t, more reason why I don’t even convince people around me to even go into crypto currencies.
Good to here that. You know many atimes, you just have to slip pages when many discussions gone far.

Anyway, thanks @ all that point to where it can be found. I will search for it, but bet me, if i no find am, i go come back untop of your heads. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
maximizer61:
i want to sell my dogecoin, who's interested

Sell it on the exchange.. No body will buy from u here unless u av intention to scam
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maximizer61(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sell it on the exchange.. No body will buy from u here unless u av intention to scam
which exchange do i sell to because it's just a little dogecoin about 90

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: daharry(m), iLegendd(m), DonaldLee17, Ekehwinz, 10kgod(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.