Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294773 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
SPE I bought this morning has already done 50%.

The world of shïtcoins is risky. As always, only put what you can afford to lose.

To gain more certainty, check which coins are winning the Monday moonshot poll on SSB telegram group on Monday evening/Tuesday morning.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
condomuser:
Guys did anyone try using Cardano to buy SAFEMOON through Trustwallet, I sent some ADA to Trustwallet but keep getting this error message, any clue?

I tried swapping some ADA for BnB to cover the fees but still same error.
I keep getting this too
I don't know why
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
condomuser:
Guys did anyone try using Cardano to buy SAFEMOON through Trustwallet, I sent some ADA to Trustwallet but keep getting this error message, any clue?

I tried swapping some ADA for BnB to cover the fees but still same error.

Convert any BNB in your wallet to Smart chain BNB. You don't have enough Smart chain BNB to oil the swap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
newpaparazzi:
Please explain how to do it on trust wallet. Is it BNB or bsc I will send? I want to send from kucoin

Send bsc to trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
jedisco:
Doge.... Hmmm

Looking more like its going to breakout against betece... If it does that, the usd pair should follow......coin is defying logic

Another bouncy coin is bnb... The Betece/bnb chart is beginning to coil up again.... Converted some betece into bnb at 89 sats... Looks like a runback to the highs is only a matter of time.

Bnb.... Thanks for coming....

Before and after...

Flip 600 dolls on usdt and a breakout on betece and I'd add more size...
In the meantime, might cut my position at resistance to add lower

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
3 things I'm looking at...

1.. 1st pic- 4hrs to close of the daily candle but it's turning out to be a good and powerful one... The 50d ema at 55.7m has held for 3 days in a row... Buyers have held the wall... Good reason to believe that resistance at 58.5k and 60k will be tested in the coming days before further attempt at breaking support

2. 2nd- Eith has broken out above betece... The 0.04 level is a significant one for eith against betece... Let's see it it can flip this level i.e bounce off it and accelerate... But things are looking good for alyts

3.. the doge pump seemed to have brought new euphoria into the market... And doge traditionally pumps before a general alyt rally

All these make me think a shift has happened... A time where I usually take positions to hold onto for a while till targets are hit..

BTW, dded more to my positions today (as coins seemed to be kn a discount). Also took a fresh position in bnb.... Ready to ride the rallies and cut gge laggards...

May the coming days bring more joy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rich4god(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Guys... Plz what's the difference btw buying and selling of coin on binance and actually having the value of the coin.

For example... I usually see a transaction like BNB/USDT.

Then one can actually have a value of BNB.

Plz is there any difference.

I hope I made sense, cos even me am confused.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

We're not here to argue, just to learn and make money from each other's knowledge. SSB has been on reddit for almost a year now, but you may be the one of the first in the tg group. Satoshi is the pseudonym of Bitcoin inventor and SSB is a community, not a single person.
Oh okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Alright, I wonder why pancakes wap doesn't allow converting from other crypto in my case ADA to BNB.

Thé ADA was sent via the smart chain network BSC. The fees is like 0.13 cents and Binance's minimum withdrawal via BSC for BNB is $50.

Ibime:

Convert any BNB in your wallet to Smart chain BNB. You don't have enough Smart chain BNB to oil the swap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sorry for who is still in Doge at this time.

If at the end of a day where there was a push to moon it, it didn't push, the only way is down. Meme coins meanwhile have been mooning on BSc today.

Managed to swing Doge between 0.3 and 0.4 and between 0.35 and 0.4 twice in the last two days, gaining a couple $k.

Had another buy order at 0.35 set but an angel on my shoulder told me to cancel it this afternoon. I think Doge may retreat from here unless another concerted effort is made by social media groups.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
doge to $100 shocked

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careca3080: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:
Sorry for who is still in Doge at this time.

If at the end of a day where there was a push to moon it, it didn't push, the only way is down. Meme coins meanwhile have been mooning on BSc today.

Managed to swing Doge between 0.3 and 0.4 and between 0.35 and 0.4 twice in the last two days, gaining a couple $k.

Had another buy order at 0.35 set but an angel on my shoulder told me to cancel it this afternoon. I think Doge may retreat from here unless another concerted effort is made by social media groups.
how is it your problem nawa ooo.. Na your coins lolzz

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Judah95(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hello house,

How do I purchase BNB on trust wallet?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Buy bnb from binance and send to your trust wallet. Swap the bnb for binance smart chain. You can proceed to buy on pancakeswap from there.

Thanks alot. I've swapped the binance smart chain for moonshot now. What's the next step?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
jedisco:

A bit sceptical about doge eventhough it seems to have held well against betece...
Reasons are its at resistance and with everyone talking about it, the trade is overcrowded..

While I still hold my doge buys from 0.37, I rather changed by betece into bnb

Doge confirming my scepticism and showing what whales can do to willing retail.

Was stopped out on this at lil loss

Interesting thing that it closed the last candle below the 4hr support band. Last time it did that, doge was at 0.05...hmmm.... not yet confirmed as resistance though until the next candle closes... But its now clear this last rally was bearish with the lower RSI. Overallnot looking good moreso with alyts rallying...

If still trapped, no need panic selling at these levels... There's still good liquidity in it and bounces will happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
GreatManBee:

Thanks alot. I've swapped the binance smart chain for moonshot now. What's the next step?

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. See you on the moon.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
The 4hrly support has been breached on doge... Now playing bounces off the 6hr support...

Opened a small swing position here...hehe...knife catching they say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is there any other doge or you mean the one similar to this coin below?

This one below is digging for Gold grin.. it's almost touching the bar charts below

millennialaku2:
doge to $100 shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Leezah:
Some just want to multiply their money 3x, others 5* or 10*

Me, my safemoon is going to get 10k$

Before I ever think of selling it...

Yes I know ..I know say na 5$ I buy

But presently it is tipping close to $2,000�
Are you gaddam kidding me, $safebtc have overtaken $Pitbull
shittz,your 5$ safe.moo.n is now worth 2k$ for real? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Macktaob:

Exact mindset of being and becoming Kunle. Seems you confused with what you post or prolly it's other people's pieces you copy and paste here. angry
sometimes greed pays wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
sweetveek:
shittz,your 5$ safe.moo.n is now worth 2k$ for real? shocked
That very possible , I bought $3 safe. Moo.n two days ago and it now $20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
OKT on OKex testnet how can I convert it to usdt?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
condomuser:
Is there any other doge or you mean the one similar to this coin below?

This one below is digging for Gold grin.. it's almost touching the bar charts below

grin grin
baba na joke oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime how your shïtcoin adventure go today?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
sKeetz:

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. See you on the moon.
We ride to the moon lol.

I also saw farming and pool on the pancakes. Have you explored that option before?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Ibime how your shïtcoin adventure go today?

I no come enter that WSB again. Fudding on SSB was heavy and a mate from this thread informed me a whale bought half the supply upon listing on PancakeSwap so I left it. He go dump heavy.

Na SPE I buy today and that one is moving well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sleekteddy: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
GreatManBee:

We ride to the moon lol.

I also saw farming and pool on the pancakes. Have you explored that option before?

Wondering why am getting this, any heads up

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

I no come enter that WSB again. Fudding on SSB was heavy and a mate from this thread informed me a whale bought half the supply upon listing on PancakeSwap so I left it. He go dump heavy.

Na SPE I buy today and that one is moving well.

Nice one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
millennialaku2:
doge to $100 shocked

$10,000 cool

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
CryptoMatic:

$10,000 cool

$100k

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sleekteddy:

Wondering why am getting this, any heads up
What were you trying to do here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: xamiel4(m), michealewela, Tflex01, BriteWay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.