Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293527 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2021
aysnoopy:
Please, how can I verify my binance. The tin dey give me headache walaii.
I've use my NIMC slip to verify but getting failed.
Some people talk about BVN. There is no space to provide my BVN digit
Is there a way to do it?
Google it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2021
fergieboy:

i only verified my binanace with just front camera
That's what about a month ago, now things have changed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2021
emsco:

Thanks for the response, I've been using the app. I tried the official site but the submit button after changing the new password is not working.
I'm still don't have access to my account. Please do you know how i can get intouch with their customer care?
try Twitter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Bros will u stop spamming this threa

I’m not spamming this tread ,I’m serious about it ,can someone please help me out with $1 bnb smart chain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2021
owunabastard:
Like me that is using metamask, I monitor the value by going to Activity, then those three dots by the right hand side, click it and click View in Explorer. Thats why I am skeptical about moonshot, it has 0 value in explorer
Moonshoot is a zero sum game. Bookmark this post.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Wahala dey oooo, and people were struggling to buy it yesterday. Lets hope things will change for good, the guy that introduce it in this forum has disappeared
IyaTola:
Moonshoot is a zero sum game. Bookmark this post.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2021
One thing with shit coins is knowing when to enter. some people here will just enter pancake and swap just like that without knowing the actual price............WHALE FOOD grin

i always use http:// poocoin dot app to find entry point. i use it to know when to japa as well. just yesterday when boss ibime mentioned wsb, i got the ca and headed straight to poo coin app. luckily i met the price at 0.09 AROUND 12: ISH AM, i immediately entered because it fell from .60. i sold this early this morning at 0.37, THAT IS 4X.

$20 TURNED $80 grin

THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. ALWAYS DYOR

P.S i have lost $85 to shit coin before....... odikwa very risky

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullrun: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2021
SPE light work yesterday and today cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

USe the link on my signature and register afresh
what then happens to the coins and Usdt one had, on the previous account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2021
pius4luv:

I’m not spamming this tread ,I’m serious about it ,can someone please help me out with $1 bnb smart chain
I even need like 3 dollar bnb smart chain

My money is just trapped in my trust wallet cox of this fees

Who can transfer to me I will pay with recharge card or transfer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Oh sorry for that
Stan2330:

It was successful... Both of them are BEP20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2021
jedisco:
Seems na unlisted coyns dey reign now.... Hehe...
How quickly this market moves..

Mk people enjoy crypt0 as they see fit but also remember that portfolio allocation is part of risk management...

My concern is that I'm seeing a good number of people putting their whole portfolio into unlisted coyns hoping to do multiples in no time... While easily possible, people should remember such volatility swings both ways... 10x up can also be 10x down or even zero in no time.

If you think the alyt crypt0 space is easily manipulated by whales, the unlisted space is full of sharks with very little water...

I'm also observing the space... But I want the current hype to cool down first let me see what's left...

They will definitely pay for their sins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayinke93(f): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2021
CryptoMatic:

They will definitely pay for their sins

I want to believe everyone getting into these coins know the risk involved. I feel many of you are talking like this because you didn't get in early. I was able to make my losses from last weekend on Binance from these shitcoins, taking my profit immediately as I go. So tell me what sin is there to pay from? y'all are beginning to sound like broken records at this point.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careca3080: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stan2330:
#50k
wow sorry, don't rush any thing next time..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tamel:
Heads up guys , if you're looking to join this shitcoin movement grin ,best to join are the ones with a fairlunch and an active group

You will x5 in a matter of minutes tongue

DYOR as always

How do we know which one has active group and how much is the minimum of this coin to invest? I am getting around it so much and taking my time. Very lots of fresh contents on YouTube.
people should stop bothering looking for answers here. It's tasking explaining in writing forms. Just watch YouTube and you are good to go. Funny enough I have metamask account and pancake swap long time ago but I was a bad student getting old. I couldn't remember.
Now I have connected all together with BSC. So straight forward. And very low commission Compare to etherscan and some others I guess.
Still setting things up though.No rushing that can cost me a deadly mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oladipo322(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyaduke:
Can someone please help me out.

Since binance decided not to verify me, I decided to hop on hotbit.. downloaded the app but am stucked at Google and sms authentication. I already downloaded Google authenticator still I couldn't push through....am I missing something ...
am also. have the verification problem with bianace, they keep on rejecting my documents..... how good is the hotbit cos am also thinking of using it inplaced of bianace
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
owunabastard:
Wahala dey oooo, and people were struggling to buy it yesterday. Lets hope things will change for good, the guy that introduce it in this forum has disappeared
If you are investing on moonshot and you are on this thread

have it at the back of your mind that you are driving on highway.

Drive carefully and be smart..

Wakajeje!

Control your greed index

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
priceaction:

How do we know which one has active group and how much is the minimum of this coin to invest? I am getting around it so much and taking my time. Very lots of fresh contents on YouTube.
people should stop bothering looking for answers here. It's tasking explaining in writing forms. Just watch YouTube and you are good to go. Funny enough I have metamask account and pancake swap long time ago but I was a bad student getting old. I couldn't remember.
Now I have connected all together with BSC. So straight forward. And very low commission Compare to etherscan and some others I guess.
Still setting things up though.No rushing that can cost me a deadly mistake.

That's where the research comes in grin
You just have to join multiple groups shilling coins and observe for a while, read what others are saying .
*Check if the liquidity is locked
*Rugproof
*Active admin(not the type that will be locking group at will)
You can't be too careful with this tokens , so always play with what you can afford to lose.

Check this one out "odin protocol" on telegram
They are having a fair lunch at around 5pm naija time .
If you have spare $5 you can use it to test waters , DYOR grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oladipo322(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyaduke:
Good morning everyone,

Please can someone put me through how to find my wallet on hotbit...finally got verified.

I didn't see the p2p option.guess its only on binance...I clicked on deposit and an address was sent to me....how do I fund it.

Thank you
were u able to later fund? And which coin did u fund?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
mike8804:
download CMA app..all coins dey there

Thanks, helpful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
owunabastard:
Like me that is using metamask, I monitor the value by going to Activity, then those three dots by the right hand side, click it and click View in Explorer. Thats why I am skeptical about moonshot, it has 0 value in explorer

Thanks bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ayinke93:

I want to believe everyone getting into these coins know the risk involved. I feel many of you are talking like this because you didn't get in early. I was able to make my losses from last weekend on Binance from these shitcoins, taking my profit immediately as I go. So tell me what sin is there to pay from? y'all are beginning to sound like broken records at this point.

Secenario 1
I don't think so, in my group someone borrowed money to buy some coin, today the coin has dumped hard, the person almost ran mad

Secenario 2
The other guy because of greed sold his sisters car, the money from proceed was divided into 2 for futures and crypto, thinking he will recoup his Investment in 6 months since she is away, his entire money was wiped out of futures, the other was a coins, which he didn't know it was a PnD

Secenario 3
Someone told another that he could help with buying BNBon a Telegram group, when it was understand maintenance on binance, sent 500k, coin he didn't get, money he didn't get

Most people never learn, no matter how hard you shout or say it here, they will always get HIT, men are by nature greedy and it over-shadow their thinking, half the people reading don't even understand moonshoots, they are jumping on it without any research about it, because they are making money and seeing the dollar screenshot so, they jump on it.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
I bought the MoonPirate with $50. Had to go have my breakfast and came back to my portfolio at $60. Well I will keep a close eye on it, once it enter $100, I will remove capital.

Feel comfortable with that coin my brother nothing do you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
sKeetz:

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. See you on the moon.

I think moonshot is dumping already. What do you think?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ayinke93:

Stop spilling trash on my mention, who cares if you gain or lose from such dealing? or has anyone’s gain or loss affected me?

Since sarcasm is hard for you, Next time don’t come to my mention
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please guyz some people here are taking things personally. Haba which on is paying for their sins again. So far you are on this thread we have the same agenda, MAKING MONEY.

I have been saying this since yesterday, there is a lot of money to go around in this crypt0 business if only you know what you are doing.

I have made money trading this sh-itcoins and loss some along the way, but the profits far outweigh the loss. That's why you should do your diligence and research the coin you want to buy. Don't just buy coin just because someone said so.

Some people here saying buy this, buy that already bought their own coin at a lower price, some have even x3 their money before they remember to tell you to buy. And as someone who is gullible, you jump on it.

You can make money on sh-itcoins, but you have to also do your part.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thread with caution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
There's a massive whale dumps. All sh-itcoins down.

I guess the whales were reading comments here yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jedisco Sailor1 please can you tell us why these constants pull backs from betece in recent days? I believe something is wrong somewhere. Please, I dey always enjoy your analysis. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
efepeppereski:

Thanks for this info. Can I use my NIN slip to verify my finance account? In addition, is there a way I can bypass level 1 verification to level 2 verification without doing level 1 verification? I have proof of address, but not international passport or driving license. The only govt-issued I'd card I have is my NIN slip. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
You can bypass level 1 just. I think they are no longer accepting NIN, but you can try sha some said they are accepting it now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
sweetveek:
shittz,your 5$ safe.moo.n is now worth 2k$ for real? shocked
Yes

Hi there,

I have noticed that you have registered with my Referral ID above and wanted to personally thank everyone for their hard work.

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard interested participant to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Lecture is by 8pm tonight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cnanu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
A 300+ eBook that will expose you to profitable knowledge that will help you make money weekly from crypto money.

Asking people to tell you which currency to buy is not a wise decision if you want to make a living from Cryptos. You need to read books, invest in knowledge and make your money.

Don't be among those who just jump into a business without adequate know how. People who succeed In Cryptos are always investing time and money on Information so as to grow in knowledge. Always seek knowledge first, then profit will come, joy will come, wealth will come, success will come, many other good things will come your way, even beautiful ones will come too.

If you need this book WhatsApp me to get a copy and help yourself. Then thank me latter 07013965838.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.