Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294840 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
humble7744:
paid plan?
Yep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
AIT1:
Jedisco Sailor1 please can you tell us why these constants pull backs from betece in recent days? I believe something is wrong somewhere. Please, I dey always enjoy your analysis. Thank you

That's the market... Folks buy and sell and price is never constant.... It goes up nad comes down... Reason not to always chase greens...
Bitc0in has been relatively stable of recent and has spent the better part of the last 8 weeks between 50-60k...
For the past 3 days, it's ranged between 54-57k which is a 5% range.... Things look stable. I'd satrt getting worried if betece starts closes the daily below 55k.

For now, my focus is more on alyts. The recent stability in bitc0in price has caused alyts to rally and with eith breaking out against betece, chances are that alyts will rally more.

If folks are happy to buy coyns on the day they're all in green, I see no reason not to buy when most coyns seem to be retesting support and look hot

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
jedisco:

That's the market... Folks buy and sell and price is never constant.... It goes up nad comes down... Reason not to always chase greens...
Bitc0in has been relatively stable of recent and has spent the better part of the last 8 weeks between 50-60k...
For the past 3 days, it's ranged between 54-57k which is a 5% range.... Things look stable. I'd satrt getting worried if betece starts closes the daily below 55k.

For now, my focus is more on alyts. The recent stability in bitc0in price has caused alyts to rally and with eith breaking out against betece, chances are that alyts will rally more.

If folks are happy to buy coyns on the day they're all in green, I see no reason not to buy when most coyns seem to be retesting support

Thanks boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oladipo322(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyaduke:

I haven't fund the account....still researching on how to find it since no one fit help o
@jedisco @ilegend....abeg come to our rescue o
let me know when u finally fund it cos am tired of this binance verification problem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oladipo322(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gleez:

Wow! That wasn't so long ago.
I have been trying to use my National Identity Slip and Driver's license, but Binance keep declining authentication of the documents.
even with the drivers license it still fail? Am also having same issue but mine is with the national ID card

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
You guys should look into MOONSTAR

just did some numbers for me and it still in 8decimal

Contract address on Coinmarketcap

Not a financial advice

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattbass(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please I keep getting this error on my trust wallet that "I don't have enough BNB (BNB) to cover network fees".
I wanted to transfer Troy from Trust wallet to Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Like how much do u have in it??
Can u let me try it for u
ole omo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordnaruto: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
lordnaruto:
Hello all,
I'm trying to withdraw my BNB (BSc) from Trust wallet to kucoin and Binance, there's no place to put the memo address, only the wallet address. Abeg, those that have transfered to these exchanges, is that how it is? make coin no go disappear o biko.

Anybody
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Seeing an ascending triangle developing on vet....
These patterns have been quite reliable of late and ive seen them play out on the weekly chart of both eith(shared here) and ltc with targets cleanly hit

Ideally, with all fractals, (if not already in), it's safe to play them on a confirmation...i.e a breakout and retest (blue arrow) and not inside the triangle...
Alternatively, some folks do take some position at the trendline and add on a breakout and confirmation.

This is a 4hr chart, so you'd want to see a 4hr candle open and close above 0.26 to confirm a breakout (or at least an hour candle if you're worried stuff will move quickly) and also possibly signs of acceleration..
On the other hand, if it breaks the trendline (i.e candle opens and closes below), folks who want to short take a position and target 0.17.

For day traders or those on with leverage, putting a stoploss below the breakout region is generally ideal...

Regarding targets after a breakout, it should mimic the height/pole of the triangle (orange area)... That'd see prices get to 0.32-0.35.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Simplyaduke:

I haven't fund the account....still researching on how to find it since no one fit help o
@jedisco @ilegend....abeg come to our rescue o

How about p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
mattbass:
Please I keep getting this error on my trust wallet that "I don't have enough BNB (BNB) to cover network fees".
I wanted to transfer Troy from Trust wallet to Binance.
Without BNB smart chain on tru.st wal.let you can't perform any tran.sac.tion on the APP,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vlyrics: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
lol... After taking two bottles, I got thinking, can't we create our own coin, lol Africoin. A coin with just 200m units. 20 percent of this coin will be used for humanitarian purposes in Africa? lol... I don pitch my idea. lol... charity coin kinda. The coin will be used as a means of payment in Africa and only African governments that support it will get these 20%
Ibime, Jedisco, Sailor, et al, how una see this idea?

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kkkap: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is just a question pls. I want to sell some of my holdings in b.i.n.a.n.ce and get naira. i have some coins there(b.n.b, trx, ada, d.o.g.e). pls how do i do this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
sweetveek:
for those asking for 1$ bn.b smart chain bn.b,always transfer b.nb instead of bu.sd or us.dt from your binance
I can't use it on the trust wallet because I don't have smartchain gas fee to swap.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
nittly:
Without BNB smart chain on tru.st wal.let you can't perform any tran.sac.tion on the APP,
Mehn my money is just stucked there doing nothing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
oladipo322:
let me know when u finally fund it cos am tired of this binance verification problem
Where you stuck?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
oladipo322:
even with the drivers license it still fail? Am also having same issue but mine is with the national ID card
Let me drop some tips.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Visit the Binance website and Login to your account, then click [User Center]-[Identification].

In the Identity Verification area, click [Verify].

After choosing the nationality, click [Start].
*Please ensure that all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. You won’t be able to change it once confirmed.

Next, enter your personal information, then click [Continue].

After finishing the Basic Verification, click [Go to Advanced Verification] to continue.

Next, you will need to upload pictures of your ID documents. Please choose a valid ID type, according to the country your documents were issued. For most users, choose a passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
*After choosing an ID file, there will be two ways to verify your ID verification:
Take pictures
Upload files
For example, if you are using an ID card, you have to take photos of the front page and back page of your ID card. You can do it with your webcam or upload the document picture from your computer.

After uploading the document photos, the system will ask to take a new photo to verify. Click the picture area to take the picture, then click [Submit & Continue]

After clicking, the system will ask you to finish facial verification. Click [Begin Verification] to finish facial verification on the computer.
Alternatively, you can move your mouse to [Use mobile phone] to get the QR code. Scan the QR code via your Binance app to finish the facial verification.

After completing the process, please wait with patience. We will do our best to review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
Please be sure to complete the basic info and photo verification process within 15 minutes, and do not refresh the browser during the process.
You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, you will need to wait 24 hours to try again.

Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for identity verification approval?
Normally, the verification process takes less than 1 hour. However, the automatic verification relies on third-party security services, so it may take 36h or more during peak time.

Why should I provide supplementary certificate information?
In rare cases, if a users’ selfie doesn’t fit the provided ID documents, they will need to provide supplementary documents and wait for manual verification. Please note that manual verification may take several days! Please ensure that the materials you provide meet the requirements and wait patiently. Binance adopts a comprehensive identity verification service to secure all users' funds. If it causes you inconvenience, please understand!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
ApostleBlack:
@jedisco, @ibime, @brokerharuna and others

Please what is a good entry price for BNB at this stage of one leg up already. Should i wait for breakout or pullback or how should i play this.

It's for you to determine.
It's currently dealing with resistance around 600- 620 ish...
Generally, I prefer to buy support (which is around 530-540) or a flip of resistance.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Vlyrics:
lol... After taking two bottles, I got thinking, can't we create our own coin, lol Africoin. A coin with just 200m units. 20 percent of this coin will be used for humanitarian purposes in Africa? lol... I don pitch my idea. lol... charity coin kinda. The coin will be used as a means of payment in Africa and only African governments that support it will get these 20%

Hehe... Don't have the technical know-how my brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
sKeetz:

Are you new to crypto?

lol. yes o.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayoprogress: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
jedisco:
Seeing an ascending triangle developing on vet....
These patterns have been quite reliable of late and ive seen them play out on the weekly chart of both eith(shared here) and ltc with targets cleanly hit

Ideally, with all fractals, (if not already in), it's safe to play them on a confirmation...i.e a breakout and retest (blue arrow) and not inside the triangle...

This is a 4hr chart, so you'd want to see a 4hr candle open and close above 0.26 to confirm a breakout (or at least an hour candle if you're worried stuff will move quickly) and also possibly signs of acceleration..
On the other hand, if it breaks the trendline (i.e candle opens and closes below), folks who want to short take a position and target 0.17.

For day traders or those on with leverage, putting a stoploss below the breakout region is generally ideal...

Regarding targets after a breakout, it should mimic the height/pole of the triangle (orange area)... That'd see prices get to 0.32-0.35.

Order placed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ayoprogress:

Order placed

0.17?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattbass(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
nittly:
So I can't make any transaction?
Meaning the money will just stuck there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
kkkap:
This is just a question pls. I want to sell some of my holdings in b.i.n.a.n.ce and get naira. i have some coins there(b.n.b, trx, ada, d.o.g.e). pls how do i do this.
YouTube

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lol after two bottles ideas are coming to your mind.
With $50k you can develop a coin and deploy on the platform. Marketing and luring participants is where the major task is, some are dead on arrival so you have to develop a meaningful coin.

With a population of 220 million Nigerians, you will need to adapt it to most local businesses including Ashawo can be paid with the coin, runs girls, schools. But Nigerian government will frustrate the person with high fees so that's a major barrier to entry too.

Vlyrics:

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
fergieboy:

Mehn my money is just stucked there doing nothing
YES, only solution is to get B.NB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
kkkap:

Sell it to Usdt and transfer your usdt to P2p section. From P2p section, u can then select a buyer who will buy it and pay through Bank Transfer.. I think there was an explanation on this some pages back.

Note: Do not release your usdt before confirming payment in your Bank account

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fatherkennel794(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
nairalanduser23:
TRDG still mooning, still climbing the gainers table, still early. A zero will likely be removed today

��

which site be that?
what's the name?
i mean the TRDG coin that's among the top gainers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Vlyrics:
I am in!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayoprogress: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tina001:

0.17?

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DrAkpamudehe, Landowner101(m), LandMann, Tflex01, Overlord999(m), DextrousD, TheyVid(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.