Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294499 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
morzook:
Which coins would you advise a crypto newbie to invest in today. Something that's likely to tiple in value in 12 months
lol coins can triple in 6months nd crash/dip in 12 months
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stundey(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Alexis11:
Jedisco Sailor1 Ibime Notyamate and others...

What do you guys think about Elastic BNB? Is it a PnD

No, it is not.

The guy created Elastic Bitcoin whose price is equal to the price of BTC. The caveat for early investors was Rebase.

He's working on XBN now, and without rebasing. His target is 1 XBN = 1 BNB, and I hope he's able to achieve that 'cause the Total Supply of the coin is just 6.5m, and Market Supply is 5m.

If he succeeded in this, he said he'd create another project, XTH or XPD, might be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nobody should put more than 10% of Capital in shïtcoins to avoid stories that touch. . . and even at that, you have to scatter that 10% across various coins cos some will bomb

At the same time, one must research shïtcoins thoroughly. Not.much research is even needed. SSB moonshot Monday poll should serve as a guide, and also check if a coin is audited

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nairalanduser23: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cowbell521:
even the Moonshot don drop from 198% to 68%
I think the accusation against safemoon had something to do with it. From this guy https://twitter.com/WARONRUGS

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ibime:

Elastic BNB is old news

pls clarify. There is nothing old about it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stundey:

"New and Genuine shitcoin"? Smiles

Before anyone can really tell you "this is genuine", it'd have been existing for weeks.

Most Devs of shitcoins are predators. They can wait and promise heaven for days, and when the time is right, they pull out liquidity.

I see some guy asking "what's rug pull?"

Rug pull simply means what it sounds like. In simple terms, the money meant for transaction is pulled out, and leaves everyone standing.

In such scenario, your token might retain its value, but you won't be able to swap.

And Dev can even lock the backdoor, he'd keep swapping but everyone else won't be able to till he pulls all the money out.

Eyes have seen a lot in this shit stuffs.

Well said. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
owunabastard:
Wahala dey oooo, and people were struggling to buy it yesterday. Lets hope things will change for good, the guy that introduce it in this forum has disappeared

The bolded is why some people don’t drop name of coins here. Everyone is meant to do their findings before buying any coin. Don’t start looking for who dropped a coin name when things go south

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Safe Hell will be the next *"Poto-Poto"* coin to come out next. Just watch and see
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by martswaelee(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
pius4luv:
Can someone please help me out with $1 bnb smart chain please , I’ll pay back the money through recharge card or bank transfer , Thank you so much

0x02AaF48efa822864Dc86324A1432d3bE55C48b6d

Scammer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stundey:

As some might sound jealous like you insinuated because they are irritated by the fact that people who didn't put in the work are minting more than them, I believe many here don't know the risk involved in shitcoins.

Taking your profit immediately as you go...

I bet you've never entered a project in which you can only buy, but unable to sell...

...I made x6 on a $5 investment, when I started and sold immediately. The thing went on to worth $9k. grin

Shitcoins get as it be oo. When you are deep in it, 100% increment would look like nothing to you. And when this is over and you go back into ALTs, you would find yourself getting dumped on.

wow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nairalanduser23: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stundey:

As some might sound jealous like you insinuated because they are irritated by the fact that people who didn't put in the work are minting more than them, I believe many here don't know the risk involved in shitcoins.

Taking your profit immediately as you go...

I bet you've never entered a project in which you can only buy, but unable to sell...

...I made x6 on a $5 investment, when I started and sold immediately. The thing went on to worth $9k. grin

Shitcoins get as it be oo. When you are deep in it, 100% increment would look like nothing to you. And when this is over and you go back into ALTs, you would find yourself getting dumped on.
You would have sold just half, capital + part profit just in case it moons farther

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Which coin should I buy now for a week hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
martswaelee:

Scammer

I’m not a scammer, I’m serious about it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordnaruto: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello all,
I'm trying to withdraw my BNB (BSc) from Trust wallet to kucoin and Binance, there's no place to put the memo address, only the wallet address. Abeg, those that have transfered to these exchanges, is that how it is? make coin no go disappear o biko.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
elmoduddah:

The bolded is why some people don’t drop name of coins here. Everyone is meant to do their findings before buying any coin. Don’t start looking for who dropped a coin name when things go south
I don't even understand what the guy did wrong.....he dropped an information, was he suppose to stay here and continue shouting. Different humans in this world. Do normal coins we buy don't dip. So because those coins dipped made them what? The coin is coming back up, and I believe nobody borrowed money from anyone here and life is a risk. The only advice I have is take calculated risks. That is all.....nobody should come here and be doing Mr or Mrs know all.....ire o

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
nwajesus12:
crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, it's either you wait or you sale, but this your mindset sha, ruins this market
well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Atoyebi21: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stundey:

No, it is not.

The guy created Elastic Bitcoin whose price is equal to the price of BTC. The caveat for early investors was Rebase.

He's working on XBN now, and without rebasing. His target is 1 XBN = 1 BNB, and I hope he's able to achieve that 'cause the Total Supply of the coin is just 6.5m, and Market Supply is 5m.

If he succeeded in this, he said he'd create another project, XTH or XPD, might be.

Thanks a lot.

That Rebase us what precisely?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by humble7744(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
PeaceIlya:
tradingview
paid plan?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tamel:

That's where the research comes in grin
You just have to join multiple groups shilling coins and observe for a while, read what others are saying .
*Check if the liquidity is locked
*Rugproof
*Active admin(not the type that will be locking group at will)
You can't be too careful with this tokens , so always play with what you can afford to lose.

Check this one out "odin protocol" on telegram
They are having a fair lunch at around 5pm naija time .
If you have spare $5 you can use it to test waters , DYOR grin
The kind of post I want to see here. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
morzook:
Which coins would you advise a crypto newbie to invest in today. Something that's likely to tiple in value in 12 months
Bro just buy VET and rest or if you know your way around shiiitcoins you can start accumulating. DYOR.. But trust me on VET.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narit: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Safe Hell will be the next *"Poto-Poto"* coin to come out next. Just watch and see
Lol......
From its name you can tell it will be created for a single purpose.......pump and dump!!! All this alternative C.O.I.N out there safebtc.....safeeth and the rest are all created to feed the crazy appetite of the people as most people are looking for the next big thing.

We are at a stage in the market where Gamblers supersede investors which is normal in every bull Run. At this stage we are in, it normal to see C.O.I.N with no utility, no team, no whitepaper, no tangible value, no future but catchy name...C.O.I.N with a Name, that sounds like the next big thing getting money flowing into them while coīns with value staying at a single spot or with a depressed price. Anyway, when all this maniac is over, which it will, all this valueless coīns you see today, none of it will be remembered, it will seems as if they never existed. If you have got the heart, knowing that you can lose all your money and never recovering them again, then I will tell you; go get this PnD coīns......but if you know, you will have a sleepless night, losing all your funds; stay away!!!

Look for coīns with real value, especially those with depressed price, once this bubble comes to an end, the market will go back to them. I know It very hard to look away when hearing your friends, telling stories of how they turn $1 into $100 buying PnD coīns, it is a sweet tale.....but those tales are also very dangerous. Honestly, it would have been far better for one not to hear it at all. Cryptō offers the chance to make a lot of money safely for the wise investors and cryptō is also ready to swallow a lot of money!!!
Honestly, what am about to say is not a sweet talk, I have this strong feelings that one day the people in this thread, people who started with something or nothing will be giving testimonies here or somewhere else of how cryptō changes their financial live forever.... Trade safely, there is more than enough in this Game!!! No one will be left behind.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
GreatManBee:

I think moonshot is dumping already. What do you think?

Are you new to crypto?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by prince0011: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Safemoon holders please beware...this coin is being listed on an exchange today and may will dump big time.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
I think every one here is an adult..hence, understands that all investments comes with risks. Thats why you only put in what you can afford to lose and remember scared money dont make no money.

Not financial advise.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bullrun:
SPE 700%

That $200k flipped for real cool

Digital blood money cool

bros tell us what to also buy nah. Can we still buy SPE?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
The speedy recovery of ëth is remarkable

It's performance against BëTC as well is great to see.

I wonder if it holds up when the OG starts moving again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
IyaTola:
Sense will not kill you, but you are shouting, let them be, they will come and tell us their experience.

Hehe... Folks are making good money from it though moreso those who went in early. Just noticed a few sound like they're going in with their whole portfolio and looking for yhose to add on... Finally, we're all adults

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mcemmy0z: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
narit:

Lol......
From its name you can tell it will be created for a single purpose.......pump and dump!!! All this alternative C.O.I.N out there safebtc.....safeeth and the rest are all created to feed the crazy appetite of the people as most people are looking for the next big thing.

We are at a stage in the market where Gamblers supersede investors which is normal in every bull Run. At this stage we are in, it normal to see C.O.I.N with no utility, no team, no whitepaper, no tangible value, no future but catchy name...C.O.I.N with a Name, that sounds like the next big thing getting money flowing into them while coīns with value staying at a single spot or with a depressed price. Anyway, when all this maniac is over, which it will, all this valueless coīns you see today, none of it will be remembered, it will seems as if they never existed. If you have got the heart, knowing that you can lose all your money and never recovering them again, then I will tell you; go get this PnD coīns......but if you know, you will have a sleepless night, losing all your funds; stay away!!!

Look for coīns with real value, especially those with depressed price, once this bubble comes to an end, the market will go back to them. I know It very hard to look away when hearing your friends, telling stories of how they turn $1 into $100 buying PnD coīns, it is a sweet tale.....but those tales are also very dangerous. Honestly, it would have been far better for one not to hear it at all. Cryptō offers the chance to make a lot of money safely for the wise investors and cryptō is also ready to swallow a lot of money!!!
Honestly, what am about to say is not a sweet talk, I have this strong feelings that one day the people in this thread, people who started with something or nothing will be giving testimonies here or somewhere else of how cryptō changes their financial live forever.... Trade safely, there is more than enough in this Game!!! No one will be left behind.

Please, can you list those coins with real value
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
CryptoMatic:

They will definitely pay for their sins

Hehe... Sins? Folks go chop u o

Some people have been waiting for us in crypt0 to pay for our 'sins'
Even in crypt0, some who trade betece wish same for those who trade alyts... I have a trust wallet account and tinkered with some of the coyns there in the past....
My own focus is to make and keep the money

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Laugh small my people!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A graduate in Biology was having
difficulty in finding a job. He saw an advert in one of the daily newspapers for a job at a zoo.
In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla, which had been a tourists attraction has died so they needed someone to dress up and pretend as a gorilla.

The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was okay, he accepted the job. The first day, he put on the gorilla skin and entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beating his chest and roared like a gorilla.

The next day, he put on a gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage and found himself staring at a lion. The lion roared and rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he is a gorilla and started shouting like a human, "Help! Help!" The lion leaped onto him, knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear, Amadi , it's me Mike, your course mate." My brother, No job for this countryooooooo.

Infact dat crocodile wey dey 4 dat water no b crocodile, Na Sule b dat grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
prince0011:
Safemoon holders please beware...this coin is being listed on an exchange today and may will dump big time.
ssssshhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: fredsamuel1, Omuka and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.