Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297812 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
emsco:
guys how much is 1 bitcoin to Nigeria Naira?
2naira

DYOR

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please i want to transfer some usdt coin from roqqu to binance, which network should I choose? Trc 20 or Erc20?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
emsco:
guys how much is 1 bitcoin to Nigeria Naira?
#26m plus
U want to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
SwizGuy:

Nobody is talking about Kucoin shares (KCS) might be the next bnb

When it rallies like bnb
They will

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
danny34:
Please i want to transfer some usdt coin from roqqu to binance, which network should I choose? Trc 20 or Erc20?
MTN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
For those of you that have your funds locked up in hotbit... Here’s the reason. So y’all will have to chill hopefully it doesn’t take that long. Always read news too it’s important in this space

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

#26m plus
U want to buy?
44m BusinessDay
22m Binance
68m Luno
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by darediamond(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
EXLOVER:
E really pain you, you're a thief help your family

You operates more than 1 account on Nairaland and you are labeling someone a "thief".

But do you know your Nairaland username is enough for me and others to reach you and make you become MATURE IN THE WAY YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOR TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE for you daring to call me a thief?

You can call this a treat just do not make us HAVE NO CHOICE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by salake(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
danny34:
trc20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

#26m plus
U want to buy?
thanks.. that means most people are just buying fractions of BTC not a whole BTC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicdom(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
PeaceIlya:
44m BusinessDay
22m Binance
68m Luno
Why do we have different prices on different platform.. especially that luno, the price is highly outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Some old cargoes are beginning to look interesting...

Closed my rvn nd grabbed some theta at 11... Seems to be building up nicely...

Initial target on this is 13

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
It's gonna be a bank holiday weekend party for crypto. From now till Mayday it's pumpamentals.

I can feel it in the air.

Even the XLM I bought at the top might go green.

Everything else is green like Saudi flag.

No miner should spoil party with dumps ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8BDRkRct4

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Seems doge is slowly making it's way to valhala again... Glad I loaded at the lows...

Targets are 0.38, 0.4 and 0.42....
Doge seems to be a gift that keeps on giving

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ibime:
It's gonna be a bank holiday weekend party for crypto. From now till Mayday it's pumpamentals.

I can feel it in the air.

Even the XLM I bought at the top might go green.

Everything else is green like Saudi flag.

No miner should spoil party with dumps ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8BDRkRct4

Hehe.. 60k is closeby... What happens around that level will be interesting... rooting for a dip as I didn't deploy as much fiat as I wanted

Still with xlm?

Swapped mine into xrp... I've come to see that with most linked coyns, the lead coin usually performs better overtime

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
As a newbie in crypto, you’re better off holding on to small coins(in terms of price) with great potential than jumping from one coin to another, as always ensure you DYOR

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:06am On May 01, 2021
@C.Matic

The issue with most of the coins there is that they're mostly new coyns... Most new coyns have little or no structure and can pumo to the moon under the right market conditions... Every run comes with its new coyns...

While it's good yo ride them for the profit (if you get a good entry). The downside risk can also be unimaginable if betece corrects... I have benefited well from doge this run but I'm saying this so folks can allocate their portfolio sensibly

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:08am On May 01, 2021
Another nice bounce on BCH

Not a fan of buying resistance (1000), but it looks like that level will be flipped soon.

Above 1000 is straightforward to 1200 which is a 20% move... Not in this though but might get in on a flip

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zontage: 1:27am On May 01, 2021
Please I came across this somewhere. How possible is it and how can I go about it? . Img attached.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 1:46am On May 01, 2021
Sailor1:
@C.Matic

The issue with most of the coins there is that they're mostly new coyns... Most new coyns have little or no structure and can pumo to the moon under the right market conditions... Every run comes with its new coyns...

While it's good yo ride them for the profit (if you get a good entry). The downside risk can also be unimaginable if betece corrects... I have benefited well from doge this run but I'm saying this so folks can allocate their portfolio sensibly

Yes they are new coins considering the fact that they haven’t stood the test of time, but some of them have solid use cases, and have the ability to move x2-3 their prices within a short period of time, just like we have seen.

Now, like a said, “newbies”, these guys have no knowledge about TA, price action, indicators or candlestick, you really don’t expect them to know the perfect entry point and exit point. Jumping from one coin to another will most likely leave them in losses than gains. So why not stay on one coin while studying how the market works. Besides btç correction affects traders also, not only investors

Lastly, they could also do yield farming/staking of their coins while holding and understanding the market

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horsfalla: 2:04am On May 01, 2021
Crypto currencies are available for purchase at payowei.com

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horsfalla: 2:05am On May 01, 2021
Including

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horsfalla: 2:22am On May 01, 2021
It would be good to have alternatives from luno and binance, won't it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 2:29am On May 01, 2021
Please how can I buy with $5 usdt on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 2:51am On May 01, 2021
Wealth7:

Most times you sound perfect about your strategy and all failing to realize crypto is highly a volatile market.. I went in on this NKN the moment you talked about in respect to your strategy and I have been running on loss ever since...

I’m not quoting to blame you or whatever.. Point I’m trying to make is crypto will always remain unpredictable so when making analysis or whatever, always give room for unforeseen circumstances instead of sounding all and mighty...

What are you talking about? Nkn that I made money and could have made more if I were patient? Go check the coyn value as at today compared to then.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:21am On May 01, 2021
anticipate one of the biggest dip coming to crypto exchange dz month of may...
d dip may take up to 6 days long...try switch to usdt at least before may 10th or 11th.
Tax Day for individuals extended to May 17: US Treasury, IRS extend filing and payment deadline.

strong fundamentals

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:05am On May 01, 2021
Does weekends and holidays affect the processing of worldremit transactions sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 4:28am On May 01, 2021
I am a newbie to crypto. Whats the best app to use to buy and sell? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 4:36am On May 01, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
anticipate one of the biggest dip coming to crypto exchange dz month of may...
d dip may take up to 6 days long...try switch to usdt at least before may 10th or 11th.
Tax Day for individuals extended to May 17: US Treasury, IRS extend filing and payment deadline.

strong fundamentals

Hmmmm, hope FET no go send person go village with this news.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2021
braveheart77:
I am a newbie to crypto. Whats the best app to use to buy and sell? Thank you
Gud morning..

Use the link in my signature...

It's binanceeeeee...

Pls register Tru my link, I can help put u tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: armadeo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.