Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297101 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 4:40am On May 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Gud morning..

Use the link in my signature...

It's binanceeeeee...

Pls register Tru my link, I can help put u tru
okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:15am On May 01, 2021
In my previous post... https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/662#101256526

I talked about coins that only have BUSD pair without USDT and how they are cash cows on Binance if you get in when it's low.

I feel CZ knows the game he is playing for not having a USDT pair early in some coins.

A huge percentage of these coin are 60% pnd, but the dump isn't that fast.

When market crashes, I'll urge you to mostly purchase coins with BUSD pair — without a USDT pair. (After research).

Why? It will pump again. Also, when the USDT pair finally gets listed, it will pump even more.

With the coin COVER, if the market crashes and it reduces to $300, I'll buy. Within a few weeks, this ordinary $300 will turn to millions of Naira or at least, 1 million Naira.

This is not a financial advice. I'm not saying you should do it, but I'll do it.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2021
DieRich5:
binance just added bake/usdt

Exactly what I was saying. That made it pop again + other things.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 5:27am On May 01, 2021
Financial Advice please!
Should i wait on BTT or move on?
It’s been sitting on my fund for a week now with no signs of readiness.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 5:29am On May 01, 2021
owunabastard:
Go for Coti
Great! What's the catch, why does it stand out to you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 5:30am On May 01, 2021
Mfunkynation:
Please how can I buy with $5 usdt on Binance?
Have you registered?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 5:31am On May 01, 2021
iLegendd:
In my previous post... https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/662#101256526

I talked about coins that only have BUSD pair without USDT and how they are cash cows on Binance if you get in when it's low.

I feel CZ knows the game he is playing for not having a USDT pair early in some coins.

A huge percentage of these coin are 60% pnd, but the dump isn't that fast.

When market crashes, I'll urge you to mostly purchase coins with BUSD pair — without a USDT pair. (After research).

Why? It will pump again. Also, when the USDT pair finally gets listed, it will pump even more.

With the coin COVER, if the market crashes and it reduces to $300, I'll buy. Within a few weeks, this ordinary $300 will turn to millions of Naira or at least, 1 million Naira.

This is not a financial advice. I'm not saying you should do it, but I'll do it.

Interesting tip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 5:31am On May 01, 2021
braveheart77:
I am a newbie to crypto. Whats the best app to use to buy and sell? Thank you
Good morning Braveheart77 use binance, here is a link to sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

You get $200 FREE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by salake(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2021
felzylix:
Financially Advice please!
calm down

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 5:35am On May 01, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Have you registered?
register n verify
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raptureminded(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2021
Good morning everyone, what's the probability of Dogge getting to 0.40usd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 5:43am On May 01, 2021
felzylix:
Financially Advice please!

Have patience with btt, it will make you smile when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:46am On May 01, 2021
Bosses in the huz am a newbie in dis crypto stuff can I start with 10 dollars
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:49am On May 01, 2021
Raptureminded:
Good morning everyone, what's the probability of Dogge getting to 0.40usd

Momentum high. 0.40 - 0.43 very feasible before Monday. Dips in-between but no resistance. We might just see a new ATH.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:50am On May 01, 2021
CryptoMatic:
As a newbie in crypto, you’re better off holding on to small coins(in terms of price) with great potential than jumping from one coin to another, as always ensure you DYOR
Pls put we newbies thru Na can I start crypto with 10 dollar
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2021
Investorbj:

na u hold am since

Lolz. But I wan use am buy coin. Tolu answer me o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2021
End of the month. I have 50k earmarked for coin. My mind at loggerheads with my head on which coin to buy and hold.

Mind is telling me to get ETH, heads says Doge. Now, prick is coming up with Litecoin too. Ije nwoke

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2021
francisgodstime:
Yes... You can trade....
kindly register for your Binance Account via

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=83660689

..Good Luck n successful trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2021
Samakus:
End of the month. I have 50k earmarked for coin. My mind at loggerheads with my head on which coin to buy and hold.

Mind is telling me to get ETH, heads says Doge. Now, prick is coming up with Litecoin too. Ije nwoke
Go with Doge.... But you don't need to jump in currently... just wait for it to dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 6:26am On May 01, 2021
francisgodstime:
Yes, you can, Sign up with my signature and you get $200
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 6:27am On May 01, 2021
Mfunkynation:

register n verify
Good, just google how you can buy it, I have deleted the picture evidence as to how to buy it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 6:32am On May 01, 2021
Better days ahead !

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2021
SwizGuy:
Who is still holding moonshot, mine has been on trust wallet, I really wish I transfered it to Bitmart before the listing,..1100% just passed me by
1100% how?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2021
CryptoMatic:

Yes they are new coins considering the fact that they haven’t stood the test of time, but some of them have solid use cases, and have the ability to move x2-3 their prices within a short period of time, just like we have seen.

Now, like a said, “newbies”, these guys have no knowledge about TA, price action, indicators or candlestick, you really don’t expect them to know the perfect entry point and exit point. Jumping from one coin to another will most likely leave them in losses than gains. So why not stay on one coin while studying how the market works. Besides btç correction affects traders also, not only investors

Lastly, they could also do yield farming/staking of their coins while holding and understanding the market
U hit d nail on d head,I jump from coins to coin,when I checked 90days history of some coins,I slap myself severally,I discovered if I had hold those coins from Jan to march only..I would hav been smiling on d road like a madman.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2021
Avast:

Hmmmm, hope FET no go send person go village with this news.
Are you on FET...if yes do think it will break the 0.6 resistance,I am considering selling at this point,but I don't know if it would break the 0.6....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:53am On May 01, 2021
condomuser:
Better days ahead !

If not that fundamentals say otherwise, it's when such news becomes rampant I begin to exit the market...

Suddenly everyone who thought bitc0in was useless a year ago would start saying itd go to Bleep dollars...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2021
Plus10:

Are you on FET...if yes do think it will break the 0.6 resistance,I am considering selling at this point,but I don't know if it would break the 0.6....
FET is currently at 0.61 now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2021
darediamond:

You operates more than 1 account on Nairaland and you are labeling someone a "thief".

But do you know your Nairaland username is enough for me and others to reach you and make you become MATURE IN THE WAY YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOR TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE for you daring to call me a thief?

You can call this a treat just do not make us HAVE NO CHOICE!!!

You're a thief and a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 7:00am On May 01, 2021
What if I long a trade 10x and hold for months?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:08am On May 01, 2021
CryptoMatic:

Yes they are new coins considering the fact that they haven’t stood the test of time, but some of them have solid use cases, and have the ability to move x2-3 their prices within a short period of time, just like we have seen.

Now, like a said, “newbies”, these guys have no knowledge about TA, price action, indicators or candlestick, you really don’t expect them to know the perfect entry point and exit point. Jumping from one coin to another will most likely leave them in losses than gains. So why not stay on one coin while studying how the market works. Besides btç correction affects traders also, not only investors

Lastly, they could also do yield farming/staking of their coins while holding and understanding the market

Use case- I find it hard to see the use case for 99% of slyts...even the ones I hold.

I have never been an advocate of jumping from coyn to coyn.... I much prefer to take positions and let the market do its thing. My point is about allocating one's portfolio sensibly so as to mitigate risk...
Take doge for example... It's become very popular recently cos its been on a rally... People quickly forget that it consolidated for over 2 months... How many people were talking about doge during that period.

In crypt0, making money is not difficult, keeping it is the hard part. I believe that for most in crypt0, they're more likely to keep their profits by sensibly allocating their portfolio. Finally, most of the new coins have been superb in boosting ones portfolio, but I also need to trade/invest in a way that I can have profits in my bank at the end of the day

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MamaFutures(f), Deasegun19(m), BeastOfNoTribe, omopretty1, Mommytas(f), RaphaellaDD(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.