Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298798 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by salake(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
Bee t c moves, WIN becomes stable
Bee t c drops, WIN drops
lolz
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by salake(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Wetin dey worry Uni.

It's not moving with eithy

I've been holding in anticipation of v3 but maybe I should have bought Eithy instead
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2021
Bogged finance I was looking at $4 last week has jumped to $15

I was considering getting some.so I can use the bogged platform to set limit orders on pancake but with the price increase, I think I'll chill for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2021
Theagnosticdude:
I transferred eth to my trust wallet using BSC network.
The coin is yet to arrive. I understood afterwards that I ought to have used the ethereum network (erc20 ) instead. Please, is there anyway to reverse this transaction?
Download metamask and import your wallet using the private keys of the wallet u transferred it to...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2021
People should keep different wallets for different networks just to avoid issues

The only coin I transfer across different networks is B.T.C

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2021
Theagnosticdude:
I transferred eth to my trust wallet using BSC network.
The coin is yet to arrive. I understood afterwards that I ought to have used the ethereum network (erc20 ) instead. Please, is there anyway to reverse this transaction?

Try opening PancakeSwap and select Eithy. Even though it doesn't reflect in Trustwallet, you may be able to pick it on PancakeSwap under the BSc network and convert to a BSc friendly coin like BNB or BUSD

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by flawless09: 11:58am On May 01, 2021
Good morning boss.. Please can you help check out $DEXE it has BUSD and ETH pair only and it circulation is less than 3million. Thanks

iLegendd:
In my previous post... https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/662#101256526

I talked about coins that only have BUSD pair without USDT and how they are cash cows on Binance if you get in when it's low.

I feel CZ knows the game he is playing for not having a USDT pair early in some coins.

A huge percentage of these coin are 60% pnd, but the dump isn't that fast.

When market crashes, I'll urge you to mostly purchase coins with BUSD pair — without a USDT pair. (After research).

Why? It will pump again. Also, when the USDT pair finally gets listed, it will pump even more.

With the coin COVER, if the market crashes and it reduces to $300, I'll buy. Within a few weeks, this ordinary $300 will turn to millions of Naira or at least, 1 million Naira.

This is not a financial advice. I'm not saying you should do it, but I'll do it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theagnosticdude: 12:03pm On May 01, 2021
jayesmalling:

Download metamask and import your wallet using the private keys of the wallet u transferred it to...
Ibime:
People should keep different wallets for different networks just to avoid issues

[quote author=Ibime post=101283334]

Try opening PancakeSwap and select Eithy. Even though it doesn't reflect in Trustwallet, you may be able to pick it on PancakeSwap under the BSc network and convert to a BSc friendly coin like BNB or BUSD
Thank you guys. I was able to see it but it is now pegged to binance, (i.e binance-pegged ethereum)

Sorry for bothering you further. Is there any difference between the two (i.e eth and binance-pegged eth)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
danny34:
Please i want to transfer some usdt coin from roqqu to binance, which network should I choose? Trc 20 or Erc20?

Pick TRC, It's cheaper

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 12:10pm On May 01, 2021
R2bees:
$0.0935 now.. 0.1 in a bit.
waiting for RSR 1$ so I can retire
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
Mfunkynation:
Please how can I buy with $5 usdt on Binance?

You'd need minimum of 10 USD worth of any coin. So, get at least 12 USDT

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2021
haibe:

But you don’t have a kickback for him.. Why should he register on your link?

Na same kickback una dey collect dey sell out Nation for peanut

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2021
Samakus:
End of the month. I have 50k earmarked for coin. My mind at loggerheads with my head on which coin to buy and hold.

Mind is telling me to get ETH, heads says Doge. Now, prick is coming up with Litecoin too. Ije nwoke

Your choices are 2 extremes. Pick projects in between them, with bias towards lIEITH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 12:27pm On May 01, 2021
SwizGuy:
Who is still holding moonshot, mine has been on trust wallet, I really wish I transfered it to Bitmart before the listing,..1100% just passed me by
Who be dis mumu naw...?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 12:31pm On May 01, 2021
haywire07:
Guys, I'm here again with my mumu question.

I bought BN.B via P2P like a month and it remained in my wallet under P2P section.

So this morning I saw somewhere that you should move your coin from P2P to SPOT.

Can I know why? What's the difference please
You be mumu boy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
$TLM

Jedisco and Sailor1 look at $TLM charts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Theagnosticdude post=101283800][/quote]

You can convert it to bnb and send it to Binannnnce and then buy ethy again.. But I think the binannnce pegged and the other one had the same value
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
Theagnosticdude:

Thank you guys. I was able to see it but it is now pegged to binance, (i.e binance-pegged ethereum)

Sorry for bothering you further. Is there any difference between the two (i.e eth and binance-pegged eth)

Not in price, but don't transfer that coin out of there without converting it to an appropriate cøin eg if you are sending back to Binance, convert to BUSD or BNB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

If you use FTX buy LUA!

LUA is currently my biggest bag, currently trading at $0.17.

This coin is a $50 coin trading ridiculously for only $0.17, huge upside coming!

Minimum ROI is 1000%

As always my calls are long term!
How far with dis LUA naw...? I put $500 in it at 0.16......

I dey think of pumping another $1000 but I need suggestion......

Abi any other coin to put the $1000?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:44pm On May 01, 2021
Guys go buy PSG for a quick 5-10 % scalp, today is weekend and they have match today

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 12:47pm On May 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Wouldn't lie... I sniped some alyts yesterday thinking that betece would hold levels today...
Didn't know it had other things in mind..

Good thing now is that most folks are calling for 40k (sensible to me) and betece likes to reverse when the majority thinks the bottom is not in...On the other hand, yesterday, most (incl me) we're convinced the bottom was in...

The annoying thing is the volatility... That's an alyt killer
Mr Sailor... I don almost lost the $10k. But now, I wan dey do long term.... 3 to16 weeks trading..... I wan load another $1k today

Thinking of buying XEM or LUA

Note that I have $500 in LUA already for that time when he dey $0.16

Am I doing it right or is there another coin.....

I dey do this because I wan recover my $10k back

Basically, I dey load $1000 to recover my $10,000 wey I lost for TARA, DAFI, ONT, MITH, during the red market... I was not patient too... Because I dey fly from one coin to another

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 12:58pm On May 01, 2021
karkinase:
Rising wedge (Bearish signal) on Beetcee and seems BNB is making a false breakout..let's see how this plays out.. cool

Can you attach a chart to show what you mean?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 1:02pm On May 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
Mr Sailor... I don almost lost the $10k. But now, I wan dey do long term.... 3 to16 weeks trading..... I wan load another $1k today

Thinking of buying XEM or LUA

Note that I have $500 in LUA already for that time when he dey $0.16

Am I doing it right or is there another coin.....

I dey do this because I wan recover my $10k back

Basically, I dey load $1000 to recover my $10,000 wey I lost for TARA, DAFI, ONT, MITH, during the red market... I was not patient too... Because I dey fly from one coin to another

Cc: OpenHeaven2019
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 1:18pm On May 01, 2021
Someone might need to read this, $184k lost to shitcoins

https://twitter.com/rgr_park/status/1387868293537599492?s=20

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:23pm On May 01, 2021
Avast:
Everyone wants to buy

Lol

Lol... Typical crypt0...
Last week when most coins were 50% down and betece sitting at support, folks were not actively looking for what to buy. This week, with betece pumping and approaching resistance (same with most alyts), people don dey find long term buys...

Keeping money in this market relies on certain basic time tested principles and not charts perse.. one is to buy red and sell green..(i.e sell on the way up and buy on the way down). Funny enough, that's still one of the most difficult things to do.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 1:46pm On May 01, 2021
What to buy now sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:06pm On May 01, 2021
sconp:
Someone might need to read this, $184k lost to shitcoins

https://twitter.com/rgr_park/status/1387868293537599492?s=20
shitcoin wahala
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:07pm On May 01, 2021
I feel the key to being a successful trader is 100% the entry, reducing drawdown as much as possible to prevent fear. Ill learn it one day

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:08pm On May 01, 2021
Cowbell521:
How far with dis LUA naw...? I put $500 in it at 0.16......

I dey think of pumping another $1000 but I need suggestion......

Abi any other coin to put the $1000?

If can hodl for 3 months - please go ahead sir!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2021
I actually find it very funny that people are who sold the bottoms during the last dip are now looking for top to buy. Y’all will go broke if you keep buying tops and selling bottoms.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 2:20pm On May 01, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

If can hodl for 3 months - please go ahead sir!
I can Oooo thank U plenty

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SamHarruna(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.