Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284753 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mamcoker: 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
Hi house, I need assistance with my binance, I tried to sell usdt via p2p which was d first time am using it. I mistakenly went for fiat payment which someone paid and expected me to confirm, I wanted to confirm and clicked voice verification for codes which I received like 3 time, I dint entered it bcs I was trying to see if it possible to cancel the transaction, I d person that paid called me and he made me realise dat I could not cancel since he has paid. The voice verification and sms refused to come since then
I logged off and restart my phone to see if it will come. Now I could not even access my account again bcs the mobile code dint come and without that I can't access my account. Pls help me out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
Notyamate:

I hope you haven't sold your coin? By now you should be in profit.

In crypt0 only the patient are rewarded.

Yes I am in profit now. I didn't sell it off. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2021
Stan2330:

Which telegram group is that so I can join

Quite a few

I got into some by invite only

Two groups highlighted it. One was a private group. The other was SatoshiStreetDegens which is just an announcement group
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
GreatManBee:
Good evening everyone. I am considering holding on Long term either ADA, VET, SOL or Doge. Can you please advise?

$SOL

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
Trust wallet just increased my Dot from a few hundreds to over 78Billion

Chai...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Galacious1: 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
Please guys, what's the meaning of 10x, 5x or 3x I see beside some coins on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Galacious1: 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
mamcoker:
Hi house, I need assistance with my binance, I tried to sell usdt via p2p which was d first time am using it. I mistakenly went for fiat payment which someone paid and expected me to confirm, I wanted to confirm and clicked voice verification for codes which I received like 3 time, I dint entered it bcs I was trying to see if it possible to cancel the transaction, I d person that paid called me and he made me realise dat I could not cancel since he has paid. The voice verification and sms refused to come since then
I logged off and restart my phone to see if it will come. Now I could not even access my account again bcs the mobile code dint come and without that I can't access my account. Pls help me out
did you forget your password or something?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2021
iLegendd:

You made five mistakes.

1. You made it look as if I forced you to use my strategy.
2. You forgot I said it's not financial advice.
3. You forgot I said it may not work for you, but it works for me.
4. You forgot I said nothing in this business is perfect and no one is.
5. You forgot I said DYOR.

Even with all these disclaimers, you still came back to rub the failure of your adventure on my face — pushing me to hoard information.

Did I do anything bad for sharing my strategy? If I did, I'm sorry — I just wanted to help, but didn't know it will end in a blame game.

In this business, no one likes to be blamed for another man's failure. This is why I didn't like your first comment, but I understand — we are all humans afterall.

This is why I don't like giving info on crêêypto.

My sister saw my returns and asked me this morning where she can buy bïtcoin. I told her to forget it. That one if she enters red by $1k, she will start to panic, sell at loss and blame me.

My brother who has been in crëëypto since January, I give advice cos that one can handle going red, and knows that any piece of advice is dependent on BeeTee performance so he knows how to HODL till he recover.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mamcoker: 9:12pm On May 01, 2021
Galacious1:
did you forget your password or something?

My password is intact. Its the 2 steps verification, I dint receive the sms otp to log in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
bigjay01:
Trust wallet just increased my Dot from a few hundreds to over 78Billion

Chai...

Bro please bless my life I beg you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

and you believe....

Online beggar like u with foolish monicar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
and you believe....
Online beggar like u with foolish monicar
like your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

like your parents.
I won't curse u....ur username will hunt you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Jesus or any other god out there for bless you. But well... Your moniker sha

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I won't curse u....ur username will hunt you

bhuhahaha, your curse effects can work on you only. curse from now till you die it's your business alone dunce. Bleep you and ur god

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:34pm On May 01, 2021
R2bees:
Jesus or any other god for bless you. But well... Your moniker sha

Hahaha, na God dey bless or human? another religious zombie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2021
mamcoker:

My password is intact. Its the 2 steps verification, I dint receive the sms otp to log in
chill bro for like hours and retry.... it's just ur sim network, have experienced that too before

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Hahaha, na God dey bless or human? another religious zombie
For your mind you are the only one who doesn't believe in the supreme being. I know and interact with folks like you, but trust me none will stoop so low with such moniker. Na attention you just want. Just Drink am like fuel, I pity those wey dey feed u.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
mamcoker:
Hi house, I need assistance with my binance, I tried to sell usdt via p2p which was d first time am using it. I mistakenly went for [b]fiat payment [/b]which someone paid and expected me to confirm, I wanted to confirm and clicked voice verification for codes which I received like 3 time, I dint entered it bcs I was trying to see if it possible to cancel the transaction, I d person that paid called me and he made me realise dat I could not cancel since he has paid. The voice verification and sms refused to come since then
Were you not supposed to be paid in naira with the fiat payment method?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
R2bees:
For your mind you are the only one who doesn't believe in the supreme being. I know and interact with folks like you, but trust me none will stoop so low with such moniker. Na attention you just want. Just Drink am like fuel, I pity those wey dey feed u.

Get a life dude, the universe owes us nothing. live your life the way you want and let others be foolish punk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mowsid(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2021
Please any coin to bag now that will pump in the nearest future

Aim is the moon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2021
waypasser:
You have to click "send otp" before it will send. It does not send automatically unless you tap send.

Newbie grin grin
grin grin...it actually happened to me too when I newly registered on binance...I blamed village people tire that day! Guy just tap send on phone and email verification and your problem will be solved.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:57pm On May 01, 2021
This week didn't start on a green note... But the end is seemingly going to be very green.

Just got another alert on a position opened earlier on ETC..

Entry was 33.
Took 25% off at 40 an equivalent of 21%
Took 50% off at 45 an equivalent of 36%
I'm letting the rest ride to 48.5 ish....

With the profits, wondering what to do... Would split it 3 ways... One part is locked as fiat, tge remaining 2 might go into bch or xrp with a target of 15-20%.

Waiting for alerts on the rest... Ltc, xrp, doge, xmr, celr e.t.c. Most times, it's relatively easy to play alyts in range after a pullback

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
Mowsid:
Please any coin to bag now that will pump in the nearest future

Aim is the moon

More like "Someone should spoon-feed me so that if it doesn't work, I'll have someone to blame later."

#Wink cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
Nano is going up.,. target it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mowsid(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2021
iLegendd:

More like "Someone should spoon-feed me so that if it doesn't work, I'll have someone to blame later."

#Wink cheesy

Nop I'll DYOR
I'm not a newbie to crypto
It's more like a suggestion
Mostly shitcoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 01, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Get a life dude, the universe owes us nothing. live your life the way you want and let others be foolish punk
Same way you should let other beliefs be.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 10:11pm On May 01, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:
I want to add a payment method, but my name shows Savel instead of samuel.
How can I edit it pls
Thank you

This is on binance.
Good people of Naira land, pls help a brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:12pm On May 01, 2021
After 2 strong 5 hr candles bouncing off 36 (i.e confirming the area as support), I'd say there's a good chance dot rallies to 42-44 which is roughly an 18% move....

Pondering on taking this if it dips to 36.5 with my stop below 36... I'm in too many trades at the moment but lets see...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
Ezemarcel:
Nano is going up.,. target it
ï

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, ROSSYZ(f), shadowalce, seanwilliam(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.