Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284877 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Midazman(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2021
Ibime:

Just being active on telegram man. I met someone on this thread who introduced me to some key guys on tg.

Bro.. u be guru o.. abeg introduce me to the tg ��
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 7:40am On May 08, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Crypto can be so annoying and frustrating me after selling at 0.69, woke up this morning and see doge is now at 0.72 (₦336) embarassed i don't know if to join the trade again or wait till it go back to that (0.69) ₦322 but the fear is what if it doesn't come back to that level and keep on rising to ₦380
that's when u need to learn oco buy order

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 7:44am On May 08, 2021
dotun674:
what if there’s no sell off ?

If there is no sell off, there will always be a dip.

BTC is ever ready to eff things up.

Nothing wrong with hodling though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 7:46am On May 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
Who has seen the price for usd.t on binanceeeeeeee

Ẹ choke ooooo

Are you sure we're using the same Binance platform?

My page is showing something different ooo

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 7:46am On May 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
Who has seen the price for usd.t on binanceeeeeeee

Ẹ choke ooooo

What determines that P2P price sef?

Once thought it fluctuates with btc .

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 7:47am On May 08, 2021
Ibime:

Just being active on telegram man. I met someone on this thread who introduced me to some key guys on tg.

Crypto Lord, pls allow me benefit from your benevolence. Kindly share the telegram link to my mail
ekpeyoungsam@gmail.com.

Thank you boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 7:47am On May 08, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Are you sure we're using the same Binance platform?

My page is showing something different ooo

He's correct. It was that high a few hours ago.

I wonder how they calculate the prices.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by digitalman: 7:50am On May 08, 2021
Anyone buying USDT TRC20 about $40. let me know ASAP.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Binance(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 7:51am On May 08, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I've admitted defeat and left a few hundred dollars lighter

I may be back for a breakout if it happens but never again wiith big money

Couldn't help noticing you left ETH early and now DOGE too.

Would there have been significant upside if you had waited a few more hours till now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 7:59am On May 08, 2021
Please whats the best way to finance my wallet in order to start trading. I know card payment isn’t an option again in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2021
braveheart77:
Please whats the best way to finance my wallet in order to start trading. I know card payment isn’t an option again in Nigeria

P2P dearly beloved... P2P.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 8:08am On May 08, 2021
braveheart77:
Ask Google
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Crypto can be so annoying and frustrating me after selling at 0.69, woke up this morning and see doge is now at 0.72 (₦336) embarassed i don't know if to join the trade again or wait till it go back to that (0.69) ₦322 but the fear is what if it doesn't come back to that level and keep on rising to ₦380
I monitored the trade for good 1hr, during the period the ranging was ₦330 - ₦335 every minute, i entered to trade at least like 2-3 times to see profit.... only for me to enter finish at ₦330 in my first trial, this thing go back to ₦324 angry trading hates me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2021
prince0011:

Jedisco, you couldn't have said this any better. The whales will pull the rug for doge, it is a given for every massive rally they have. The best strategy is to take profits along the way and get back in with SL. Anyone trading doge using leverage will most likely observe a night vigil today.
However risky doge may be, this is reminiscent of what earlier investors said of BTC. Now look at btc.
Doge is a meme coin that has made people a ton of money and I believe it will continue to do so. The whales won't sell just yet. The greed is there, doge will keep surging.
My personal opinion though.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2021
Now money stock at ₦330

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:25am On May 08, 2021
jedisco:
Betece with a clean bounce off the 21 d ema... Holding it as support for the second day running... Also, a bullish divergence has formed on the daily which is also present on the 3d... Above the 21d ema is where I like to play alyts...

The market is moving fast and I have to maximize profits.. That means certain mistakes I made b4 have to be corrected...
First with alyts, one has to follow the money but avoid buying tops... Every alyt will pump but some will pump more...
The last tym I selected abt 8 coins, 4 pumped well (theta, ksm, zil, vet, one)
4 lagged (dot,uni,sushi,doge)

My system now is different..that is to focus on alyts that
1. Have structure not those with multiple wicks that one has to babysit
2. Broke recent significant highs... Once this happens, I get in on a retest and ride it
3. Limit to max of 5 alyts... Select the best performers and let them run
4. I may have 1 or 2 micros... Those ones can move heavy both ways and you can just wake up to a large stack...

Sailor1:
Some old cargoes are beginning to look interesting...

Closed my rvn nd grabbed some theta at 11... Seems to be building up nicely...

Initial target on this is 13

Bro, this theta pump go fit reach $15 today?

E never pick my $13.2 sell order.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2021
felzylix:
I hate XR.P
Why? It's a bloody good coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Ask Google
He asked a sensible question. Not all simple questions a silly like most here. Once once try to answer to good question. We rise by lifting each other.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:37am On May 08, 2021
Cannicus:

Bro, this theta pump go fit reach $15 today?

E never pick my $13.2 sell order.

First profit taken.

Thinking of recycling into ADA or ETC ...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Micheal789(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2021
mike8804:
that's when u need to learn oco buy order

If you want to invest in doge coin. Buy now and hodl for a year or two to get very good result. It can only get better.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Now money stock at ₦330
Guy leave your trading app and get busy with your life fgs!!!
Don't expect a magical growth in your investment. Openheaven2019 called Solana here and I bought with fraction then few weeks after it has pumped I fully entered again around 43$ but the coin has been ranging between 41-44 and guess what, I am not bothered because in reality: no be every day be Christmas but at the end Christmas go come.

Ohh need I mention that during the previous doge pump, I bought doge at 190 and few days later(that Biden 46% tax announcement whatever) doge fell by 55%+ to 92 naira and I didn't sell because I know better days dey ahead. I just quietly uninstalled my Binance app and got busy. As at this moment, I'm close to making 100% of my investment(even though it's not a huge sum).

My point is, worry less and chill and let Elon coin make you the money. Don't be like the figurative investor Isaac Newton that bought high and sold low. Nothing is wrong buying high and selling higher.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 8:44am On May 08, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Now money stock at ₦330

Try dey calm down abeg undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2021
essay007:

Why? It's a bloody good coin.
It’s a bloody codeine coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 8:48am On May 08, 2021
Cannicus:

Couldn't help noticing you left ETH early and now DOGE too.

Would there have been significant upside if you had waited a few more hours till now?

You're absolutely right.

Mistakes have been made on my part chasing the opportunity cost of leaving Eth early

Perhaps I should have allocated separate capital for chasing pumps like Ibime once advised.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 9:06am On May 08, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Ask Google

If everyone gave your type of response, there will be nothing for anyone to find on NL when doing research

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 9:07am On May 08, 2021
DextrousDavid:

P2P dearly beloved... P2P.

How do i buy from P2P when i dont even have any fund in my wallet to send to seller?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxwell08: 9:13am On May 08, 2021
braveheart77:

How do i buy from P2P when i dont even have any fund in my wallet to send to seller?
You pay the seller via bank transfer.. Try to watch some YouTube video, it'll help a lot

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamHarruna(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2021
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2021
SageX1444:
Guy leave your trading app and get busy with your life fgs!!!
Don't expect a magical growth in your investment. Openheaven2019 called Solana here and I bought with fraction then few weeks after it has pumped I fully entered again around 43$ but the coin has been ranging between 41-44 and guess what, I am not bothered because in reality: no be every day be Christmas but at the end Christmas go come.

Ohh need I mention that during the previous doge pump, I bought doge at 190 and few days later(that Biden 46% tax announcement whatever) doge fell by 55%+ to 92 naira and I didn't sell because I know better days dey ahead. I just quietly uninstalled my Binance app and got busy. As at this moment, I'm close to making 100% of my investment(even though it's not a huge sum).

My point is, worry less and chill and let Elon coin make you the money. Don't be like the figurative investor Isaac Newton that bought high and sold low. Nothing is wrong buying high and selling higher.
Stop sounding like motivational speaker, there is different between daily trading hustle and long time holding

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 9:23am On May 08, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You're absolutely right.

Mistakes have been made on my part chasing the opportunity cost of leaving Eth early

Perhaps I should have allocated separate capital for chasing pumps
like Ibime once advised.

Less pressure. Keeps the nest egg(s) intact.

Makes a lot of sense.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 9:23am On May 08, 2021
As you are in green don't forget to take profit. btc is yet to deal with 60k resistance

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dukssak(m), Chully01(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.