Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326142 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
Liadi2:
Guys I have created a WhatsApp group where mr @nwele2017 can be our guide. Please kindly note he want to do this for us willing anybody that wanted to join should hi me on 08102229757. Note if u are coming to scam people u will trash out
Is Nwele part of the group? Or yoh just made a group without his consent?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2021
Please guys, why am I having this error on PancakeSwap and what can I do?
Thanks

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 5:15pm On May 12, 2021

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
I have been following this thread for weeks now on ghost mode lol. Decided to register so as to join in the conversation.
So I have been involved in krypto for some time now, with a few coyns in my portfolio.
Some months ago, I read how risky it is to have all your coyns in one exchange or wallet and how diversification is the best strategy.
Does this seem true to you? If yes please let us know what strategy you've applied or currently applying.
I'm looking forward to learning something new.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 5:19pm On May 12, 2021

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 5:19pm On May 12, 2021
Liadi2:
Guys I have created a WhatsApp group where mr @nwele2017 can be our guide. Please kindly note he want to do this for us willing anybody that wanted to join should hi me on 08102229757. Note if u are coming to scam people u will trash out
Did he ask you to creat the group, we are talking about someone scamming someone you rush go open WhatsApp group

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Thank you, all the freebies info wey I dey drop, that one no be giveaway?

Thanksgiving giveaway angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
Adajohnson:
I have been following this thread for weeks now on ghost mode lol. Decided to register so as to join in the conversation.
So I have been involved in krypto for some time now, with a few coyns in my portfolio.
Some months ago, I read how risky it is to have all your coyns in one exchange or wallet and how diversification is the best strategy.
Does this seem true to you? If yes please let us know what strategy you've applied or currently applying.
Welcome Ada, it true, but with the little time with CryptoCurrency, no strategy is one size fit all, the most important, is the strategy making you money?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 5:22pm On May 12, 2021

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2021
Thanks bro.
nwele2017:

Shitcoins brotherly.... shitcoins can make you a millionaire before you know it.
Go to coin market check out coins with out logo at a cost of 0.0000000243 ( just make sure it has 7 zeros at front) copy the address go to poo.com and check if people are buying with big money like $250, $400 and so on buy it then sell it after one to hours when it has 10x or 100x that's numbers of zeros at front is now 5 or less.
Note make sure you buy them when the are low. Don't buy at high price... If you check and the price is high wait for it fall before you buy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
Adajohnson:

I keep most of my crypto in a Wallet where I have the private key/ seed phrase, then printed out the private keys and kept with my passport.

Exchanges are the weakest link in this thing I only keep what I want to play with there.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2021
It isn't rocket science. The reason most people are losing their hard-earned money in the market/scammers is because of the herd mentality approach. They're buying highly volatile coin without due diligence. In fact, some newbies don't have the slightest idea of the financial standing of the coins they hold.

Follow these simple steps:

Earn - Save - (do proper due diligence) - Invest. As your earnings increase, try and maintain your regular lifestyle but increase your savings so that you can invest more when an opportunity presents itself. Keep doing this and your mind will always be at ease.

Mechandiser, they guy phone will remain switch off as he has gone to charge his phone. The oldest trick in the book of scamphite.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kong200: 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
bigx:

I keep most of my crypto in a Wallet where I have the private key/ seed phrase, then printed out the private keys and kept with my passport.

Exchanges are the weakest link in this thing I only keep what I want to play with there.

What wallet are you talking about?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
bigx:

I'm aware exchanges are the weakest as they are more susceptible to hackers.
Does anyone here make use of cold wallet? I mean hardware wallets like trezor, Ledger, and the like
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
I am in pains right now,its quite excruciating.
It made me to lose my appetite since morning, I am just blaming myself,feeling remorseful.
This has taught me a very big lesson and i believe it has served as a deterrent to others not to trust online ventors masquerading themselves as online traders(although there are genuine ones out there)
I can't even wish my enemies pass through this.
Literally, it has spoilt my day.

Disclaimer again,if at the end of the day,he call to inform me that he has seen the credit alert,I will still notify the house because I am optimistic I will still get my money back or got what I paid for.
God bless you'all

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 5:35pm On May 12, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Welcome Ada, it true, but with the little time with CryptoCurrency, no strategy is one size fit all, the most important, is the strategy making you money?

You are right, Thank you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sukkyy2010: 5:40pm On May 12, 2021
I'm buying $1000 USDT into my binance account today anybody who is willing to sell should chat me up on WhatsApp 0-7-05-550-17-29

I'll be buying at official current dollar exchange rate and I'll send your money to you in Naira straight into you bank local bank account.

You have nothing to scare of no scamming.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 5:41pm On May 12, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
I'm buying $1000 USDT into my binance account today anybody who is willing to sell should chat me up on WhatsApp 0-7-05-550-17-29

I'll be buying at official current dollar exchange rate and I'll send your money to you in Naira straight into you bank local bank account.

You have nothing to scare of no scamming.

What’s wrong with P2P?

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Bro, you have been on NL since 2019, How can you send money to someone just like that.. if you have taken your time to scroll through this thread a bit, you would have seen that all the resources you need is here.. and the fact that people keep repeating it not to pay money to anyone who contact you here.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by promo4(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2021
Please my people, how can I solve this challenge with withdrawing BNB? I keep getting the 0.1 minimum limit, how is this possible? Help me pls.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sukkyy2010: 5:43pm On May 12, 2021
iamthebestman40:

What’s wrong with P2P?
If I want to use p2p I won't come here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
bigx:

can trust wallet do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
Adajohnson:

Does anyone here make use of cold wallet? I mean hardware wallets like trezor, Ledger, and the like
CZ, binance CEO go pay, bcuz he is bigger than the Nigerian CBN...lol
no fear for binance wallet security.
Your coinbags are CZ insured. Ordinary okex Exchange wey dem get security breach two weeks ago, ppl no still kon see dia money? Dia moni even multiply self as a result, Dem ma gallant and are out for serious business

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tattooboy: 5:48pm On May 12, 2021
iamthebestman40:

What’s wrong with P2P?
no mind these scammers

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2021
Adajohnson:

Paper Wallet is mine.

I dont have my crypto on any wallet on my phone (apart from Trading apps).

If I need it I download Electrum, Edge or any other Wallet then import the private key/seed phrase, do what I want then delete the app again.

I can always see my balance and transactions from Blockchain explorer with my Wallet address if I need to.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
CZ, binance CEO go pay, bcuz he is bigger than the Nigerian CBN...lol
no fear for binance wallet security.
Your coinbags are CZ insured. Ordinary okex Exchange wey dem get security breach two weeks ago, ppl no still kon see dia money? Dia moni even multiply self as a result, Dem ma gallant and are out for serious business

Did you hear of the Turkish exchange same few weeks back?

I'm glad you can trust human beings to this extent sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 5:52pm On May 12, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Bro, you have been on NL since 2019, How can you send money to someone just like that.. if you have taken your time to scroll through this thread a bit, you would have seen that all the resources you need is here.. and the fact that people keep repeating it not to pay money to anyone who contact you here.
I don't know whether he jinxed me or my desperation made me fall in his trap.
I don't know whether bank will open on Friday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LeviAckerman: 5:52pm On May 12, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

If I want to use p2p I won't come here
Lmaoooo
The audacity. God go bring market come for you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnQueen(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2021
Did you meet the person on this thread? Let's start calling out monikers na.

An experienced crypto trader like he told you he is would not afford to have his phone go off.

Bottom line is let this be an experience for you.

MERCHANDISER:
I don't know whether he jinxed me or my desperation made me fall for his trap.
I don't know whether bank will open on Friday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 12, 2021
LeviAckerman:

Lmaoooo
Him dey Ginger him or him ilks see somebody wey fall for their gimmick.

PS: Your moniker reminds me of COTT.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnQueen(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2021
grin

LeviAckerman:

Lmaoooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (3657) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Azaland(f), Ikanium(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.