Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302473 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 2:12pm On May 12, 2021
Reeefe:

pls open a thread and drop link here so it won't interrupt the pro's

or better still u can continue from where Mr ilegendd stopped

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how/3
Ok. You can create the group yourself but left for I will do the tutorial here.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 2:12pm On May 12, 2021
What do you think about tardigrades finance?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Ok. You can create the group yourself but left for I will do the tutorial here.

Drop it here gee

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2021
QuinModah:
You're a liar
The one I join, no information.
Kindly post the group name as it's in Telegram.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tattooboy: 2:26pm On May 12, 2021
Experts, is the $Creo party late?

Hotdot iLegendd Ibime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 2:27pm On May 12, 2021
I've not been able to use pancakeswap for sometime now. It says error each time I try.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:33pm On May 12, 2021
Mfunkynation:

The one I join, no information.
Kindly post the group name as it's in Telegram.
Thanks
,but you claimed nothing is happening there, smh, She has posted it and told you it's in caps lock as in capital letters
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2021
Gudpm guys pls I have bn trading on binance and I have bn able to make some money from it, and recently I have bn doing a lot of research and I discovered that most of the coin I want to buy are not on binance shitcoin though, so pls were do I get those coin from to buy which platform? and which platform can I sell them thank you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 2:47pm On May 12, 2021
Tamel:

Drop it here gee
Ok.
These are the few things you guys are going to need for this tutorial.
1 binance account (to fund your wallet and cash out your profit through P2P)

2 trustwallet account

3 hotbit account ( not necessarily important for those trading with above $75)

The reason you need hotbit account if you are trading with less than $75 is that you can't transfer less than 0.1Bnb from binance to another wallet but you can do that with hotbit (you can even transfer 1$ worth of BnB with hotbit)
So the trick here is after funding your account with binance through P2P , you will buy low value coin like (TRX, Ada, Doge etc) then transfer to hotbit account sell it and buy BnB which you then transfer to trustwallet where we you going to do trade we going to learn in this tutorial with pancake swap.
Note that you can't buy a coin less than $10(#5000)
In binance and also TRX is better to transfer from binance to hotbit because of its low charges about 1TRX per transaction.
Again if you are trading with more than $75 you don't need to follow all these process just buy BnB on binance and send to your trustwallet and wait for further instruction from me.
I will advise you start with at least 75$.

39 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kong200: 2:49pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Shitcoins brotherly.... shitcoins can make you a millionaire before you know it.
Go to coin market check out coins with out logo at a cost of 0.0000000243 ( just make sure it has 7 zeros at front) copy the address go to poo.com and check if people are buying with big money like $250, $400 and so on buy it then sell it after one to hours when it has 10x or 100x that's numbers of zeros at front is now 5 or less.
Note make sure you buy them when the are low. Don't buy at high price... If you check and the price is high wait for it fall before you buy.

How do buy these coins when you find them using this method?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 2:51pm On May 12, 2021
Redcup:
I've not been able to use pancakeswap for sometime now. It says error each time I try.
Please I need assistance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2021
I mentioned one feg shit-coin here...who boarded the flight

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2021
I like $ASS coin, I’ll hold for a long time, here’s their Telegram page

https:///asstokens

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:10pm On May 12, 2021
Today is my first day of being in this thread,I posted a comment this morning stating that I would like to venture into crpto-trading and I need someone that will guide and mentor me.
There is another guy that chatted me up on whatsapp from this thread.
I spoke with him,he said he is a trader with a lot of expertise,he gave me list of apps to download
Binance and trustwallet.

He said he will coach me and help me trade and monitor the chart...
I sent him 25k because he said that's $50 and I need to fund my trustwallet with usdt before I start to trade and that's the price for 2shitcoins.
Since I transferred him the cash(around 10am),he said he hasn't seen alert,I even sent him my debit alert.
He is still insisting that he hasn't received the money.

How can I recall the money?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:13pm On May 12, 2021
PeaceIlya:
As a young CryptoCurrency TRADER (kindly note the word, TRADER), be SMART and not GREEDY, 10%-15% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & Due Diligence are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

For example,
Lets do the maths,

You are a trader you Invested =N=10,000 that's about $10 if you get $11 which is 10% don't be greedy take your profit

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a Crypto currency depends on your EMOTIONS.

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade in the market

- Plan a trade and trade a plan, don't ever follow the CROWD it ends in premium tears.

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded.

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous.

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $100, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a coin.

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions.

- Do not get GREEDY to trade.

- Design a trade system that will trade less often.

- Develop a method for analysing the market e.g if A should happen B should be in profit.

-Develop a money management plan e.g how much you will invest monthly, quarterly and annually.

- if you are not sure of a trade, air on the side of caution.

- Do not deal with exchanges with high fees, shop for the exchange with the lowest fee (Binance). Sign up with my link on my signature, we get free coins and $200

- Traders LOOSE because of lack of DISCIPLINE or IGNORANCE.

- MULTIPLE STREAMS of income is the key to your financial break-through (I shall share this as we proceed)

- The KEY to winning is not in your system or phone, it's in your head.

Finally, the weakest link of any Crypto currency business is the TRADER/ INVESTOR
Copied!
Happy Eid Fitiri!❤️

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 3:13pm On May 12, 2021
Please I need help here, I sent Vet from binance to trust wallet in order to buy creo token, now I cant convert my vet to Bnb to enable me buy, I am a newbie in crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:14pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Today is my first day of being in this thread,I posted a comment this morning stating that I would like to venture into crpto-trading and I need someone that will guide and mentor me.
I spoke with him,he said he is a trader with a lot of expertise,he gave me list of apps to download
Binance and trustwallet.

I sent him 25k because he said that's $50 and I need to fund my trustwallet with usdt before I start to trade and that's the price for 2shitcoins.
Since I transferred him the cash(around 10am),he said he hasn't seen alert,I even sent him my debit alert.

You have been scammed PERIOD!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:14pm On May 12, 2021
Let me get one thing straight

This bull market will end at some point and all altcoins will lose 90% of their value �

That's a fact no matter what your youtube and tiktok gurus say

In 2014 and 2017 I saw hundreds of traders who refused to admit it and lost everything �

When will this happen?
in weeks? in months?

Nobody can say that.

So let's make life changing profits while we can �

Just prepare yourself mentally for this moment and make sure you don't gamble away everything during the bear market �

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2021
Isn’t the knowledge here enough for you..... except he sees it I don’t think you can do anything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Binance and trustwallet.

Did you ask here before sending the money?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:15pm On May 12, 2021
Redcup:

Please I need assistance
Try YouTube

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 3:16pm On May 12, 2021
dacoolestkc:
Pls am new how can I transfer my coin from bundle to Trustwallet...anyone help plz

Go to your bundle wallet

Swap your naira to Bnb then send to trust wallet

Open your trust wallet

Copy or scan your trust bnb wallet address and send

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Binance and trustwallet.

You been scammed bro, smtg a little youtube video will solve for you, you carry money give someone you no sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 3:19pm On May 12, 2021
Before I continue I will state following:
1 I am not a financial advisor
2 What I am about teach you guys now is what has given me more than $15000 in less than one month and to be sincere enough with you guys trading shitcoins is like doing MMM Ponzi scheme ( you enter early you cash out big time and if you enter late your money will go south) so at this point I will advice to apply caution and trade it the way I will teach you. Don't be greedy and I will not be held responsible if you decide to do other wise and your money got burnt.
3 A trustworthy person among you guys here will open a trustwallet account where people who partake in this trade and tutorial will send 5% of there the profit they will make from tips, tricks and 100x coin I will share here as an act benevolence and in turn this profit will be disbursed among people here who don't have money to trade. If you guys don't give out your first 5% profit as benevolence to less privileged once among us here, I will never share any 100x coin again here after doing today.
Having cleared that we will go ahead with the tutorial.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:20pm On May 12, 2021
bigx:

Did you ask here before sending the money?
The nigga is not even picking his calls again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:21pm On May 12, 2021
Kendzyma:

You been scammed bro, smtg a little youtube video will solve for you, you carry money give someone you no sabi.
Its now crystal clear I have been scammed

Why are Nigerians like this

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2021
Congratulations to FEG holders, market cap is approaching $2 billion. Deflationary tokens making millionaires. TRDG is following FEG's footsteps. Don't miss out

Do your own research

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:
Before I continue I will state following:
1 I am not a financial advisor
2 What I am about teach you guys now is what has given me more than $15000 in less than one month and to be sincere enough with you guys trading shitcoins is like doing MMM Ponzi scheme ( you enter early you cash out big time and if you enter late your money will go south) so at this point I will advice to apply caution and trade it the way I will teach you. Don't be greedy and I will not be held responsible if you decide to do other wise and your money got burnt.
3 A trustworthy person among you guys here will open a trustwallet account where people who partake in this trade and tutorial will send 5% of there the profit they will make from tips, tricks and 100x coin I will share here as an act benevolence and in turn this profit will be disbursed among people here who don't have money to trade. If you guys don't give out your first 5% profit as benevolence to less privileged once among us here, I will never share any 100x coin again here after doing today.
Having cleared that we will go ahead with the tutorial.

Following...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 3:26pm On May 12, 2021
una no dey ever try at all undecided
Post his details here and on the scam thread so others will be careful

MERCHANDISER:
Binance and trustwallet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Malix: 3:27pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Binance and trustwallet.

How can I recall the mohney?

Most of these guys coming here to tell you to come join their watspp group or come for private training are thieves.
Don't do business outside this thread

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:28pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Binance and trustwallet.

report to bank saying he did business wit u nd e didn't sell d goods to u...........Dem will refund it..........
If it uba bank, I don't kn abt d rest

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 3:29pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
The nigga is not even picking his calls again

What is his username?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: FreeStuffsNG, Ebowo(f), mayorrex(m), Matheusmartin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.