Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3305369 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
Shitcoin grows community before utility
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:35pm On May 12, 2021
PeaceIlya:
You have been scammed PERIOD!
I spoke with him now he keep saying I should contact my bank(Gtbank)
I have called my bank several times they are busy at the moment.
I would have gone to my bank if not that today is public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Ok.
These are the few things you guys are going to need for this tutorial.
1 binance account (to fund your wallet and cash out your profit through P2P)

2 trustwallet account

3 hotbit account ( not necessarily important for those trading with above $75)

The reason you need hotbit account if you are trading with less than $75 is that you can't transfer less than 0.1Bnb from binance to another wallet but you can do that with hotbit (you can even transfer 1$ worth of BnB with hotbit)
So the trick here is after funding your account with binance through P2P , you will buy low value coin like (TRX, Ada, Doge etc) then transfer to hotbit account sell it and buy BnB which you then transfer to trustwallet where we you going to do trade we going to learn in this tutorial with pancake swap.
Note that you can't buy a coin less than $10(#5000)
In binance and also TRX is better to transfer from binance to hotbit because of its low charges about 1TRX per transaction.
Again if you are trading with more than $75 you don't need to follow all these process just buy BnB on binance and send to your trustwallet and wait for further instruction from me.
I will advise you start with at least 75$.
bro am trying 2 transfer d BNB to my trustwallet but binance is asking for a MEMO(optional) pls shud I bypass that part
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 3:36pm On May 12, 2021
@Merchandiser, honestly u have been scammed.. you should have known by now on this platform there are a lot of scammers parading themselves as gurus.

Take for instance, am just learning this crypto ,I started from page 1 of this thread n am trying to do a lot of catch up. It hasn't been easy but is d price ,I have got to pay.

Like now, if I ever want to pay to learn,from d little interaction I have had on ds platform I know who n who to consult not just a random info marketer.

Yesterday ,I asked sum1 to put me thru in how to copy ethereum contract address n he said I have to pay to learn it. And I said thank u, without cursing or exchanging words with him. But this morning , I tried it again n was able to do it.

So to all newbie, create time to go through d pains of reading the entire thread from beginning n u will surely find a lot of gems in there.

You can as well , go through the post of some gurus in d house to speed up your learning phase..

Sorry for the loss ...

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:
Before I continue I will state following:
1 I am not a financial advisor
2 What I am about teach you guys now is what has given me more than $15000 in less than one month and to be sincere enough with you guys trading shitcoins is like doing MMM Ponzi scheme ( you enter early you cash out big time and if you enter late your money will go south) so at this point I will advice to apply caution and trade it the way I will teach you. Don't be greedy and I will not be held responsible if you decide to do other wise and your money got burnt.
3 A trustworthy person among you guys here will open a trustwallet account where people who partake in this trade and tutorial will send 5% of there the profit they will make from tips, tricks and 100x coin I will share here as an act benevolence and in turn this profit will be disbursed among people here who don't have money to trade. If you guys don't give out your first 5% profit as benevolence to less privileged once among us here, I will never share any 100x coin again here after doing today.
Having cleared that we will go ahead with the tutorial.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:43pm On May 12, 2021
So many unnecessary questions on the platform. Newbies just go through the previous pages and maybe meet the Information seek or Google around you to put you through the basics of crypto and trading in general.

Gradually learn from platforms like this, only then should you think of investing especially in shit coins. If you're still bent of putting in money at this point, do on established coins with good case use like BNB, MATIC, CAKE, Etherium, SOL etc

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Ok.
These are the few things you guys are going to need for this tutorial.
1 binance account (to fund your wallet and cash out your profit through P2P)

2 trustwallet account

3 hotbit account ( not necessarily important for those trading with above $75)

The reason you need hotbit account if you are trading with less than $75 is that you can't transfer less than 0.1Bnb from binance to another wallet but you can do that with hotbit (you can even transfer 1$ worth of BnB with hotbit)
So the trick here is after funding your account with binance through P2P , you will buy low value coin like (TRX, Ada, Doge etc) then transfer to hotbit account sell it and buy BnB which you then transfer to trustwallet where we you going to do trade we going to learn in this tutorial with pancake swap.
Note that you can't buy a coin less than $10(#5000)
In binance and also TRX is better to transfer from binance to hotbit because of its low charges about 1TRX per transaction.
Again if you are trading with more than $75 you don't need to follow all these process just buy BnB on binance and send to your trustwallet and wait for further instruction from me.
I will advise you start with at least 75$.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:43pm On May 12, 2021
MJBOLT:
una no dey ever try at all undecided
Post his details here and on the scam thread so others will be careful

I will do that tomorrow Sir,
Let me exercise little patience because he said it might be network issues,If by 2moro,he is still insisting his account hasn't been credited,I I'll then make my conclusion.
I sent the money 10am,he suppose to have gotten it.
I will then post our WhatsApp conversation,his name,contact and other details.
I will also goto my bank to request for recall of fund on Friday

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:45pm On May 12, 2021
DieRich5:
report to bank saying he did business wit u nd e didn't sell d goods to u...........Dem will refund it..........
If it uba bank, I don't kn abt d rest
Alright
I am using Gtbank,he is using Eco

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:47pm On May 12, 2021
ObodoNaija:

What is his username?
I don't know his username because he was the one that chatted me up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Its now crystal clear I have been scammed

Why are Nigerians like this
What's d guy nairaland username?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ryanmas1965: 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
Kealmin:
pl what Shud I put there
Just like Narration when doing a bank transfer so you can put anything.. “Trust wallet” if you like

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Today is my first day of being in this thread,I posted a comment this morning stating that I would like to venture into crpto-trading and I need someone that will guide and mentor me.
There is another guy that chatted me up on whatsapp from this thread.
I spoke with him,he said he is a trader with a lot of expertise,he gave me list of apps to download
Binance and trustwallet.

He said he will coach me and help me trade and monitor the chart...
I sent him 25k because he said that's $50 and I need to fund my trustwallet with usdt before I start to trade and that's the price for 2shitcoins.
Since I transferred him the cash(around 10am),he said he hasn't seen alert,I even sent him my debit alert.
He is still insisting that he hasn't received the money.

How can I recall the money?

I am not sorry to say this but you are a big fool.

With all the free information here you still went ahead and pay an anonymous person.

Newcomers will just come out of nowhere, share some copy and paste posts to make gullible people like you think they are pro. When they started saying join this group or message me on my WhatsApp, that's when they cornered you.

I'm telling everybody who cares to listen this: Do not follow anyone outside of this thread, be it WhatsApp of telegram. If anybody wants to teach you why not do it here.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 3:51pm On May 12, 2021
Kealmin:
bro am trying 2 transfer d BNB to my trustwallet but binance is asking for a MEMO(optional) pls shud I bypass that part
It's optional though It’s required because the BNB deposit address for all users is identical. The MEMO is a unique identifier assigned to each account that allows Binance to identify a deposit and credit the appropriate account. Trustwallet is a decentralised wallet and does not require memo or destination tag. When sending from any wallet to trustwallet memo is not required.
Make sure you are sending smart chain BnB(Bep20) to your trustwallet or it will require you to convert it to smartchain when it gets to your trustwallet because that is what is required to trade on pancake swap.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
fusionchimera:
hi Guys this trade has done so well 1st target done so well,

Looks like 2nd target is far off so try to take profits off the table and move your stoploss into profit
ALL TARGETS DONE

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
greenalwaz:
@Merchandiser, honestly u have been scammed.. you should have known by now on this platform there are a lot of scammers parading themselves as gurus.

Take for instance, am just learning this crypto ,I started from page 1 of this thread n am trying to do a lot of catch up. It hasn't been easy but is d price ,I have got to pay.

Now if I ever want to pay to learn,from d little interaction I know who n who to consult not just a random info marketer.

Yesterday ,I asked sum1 to put thru in how to copy ethereum contract address n he said I have to pay to learn it. And I said thank u, without cursing or exchanging words with him. But this , I tried it again n was able to do it.

So to all newbie, create to go through d pains of reading the thread from beginning n u will surely find a lot of gems in there.

You can as well , go through the post of some gurus in d house to speed up your learning phase..

Sorry for the loss ...
This is quite pathetic
Why are Nigerians like this,defrauding fellow poor Nigerians in this harsh economic condition.Educated youths have become involved in
cyber crime and scamming just to get rich hence spoiling Nigeria's image in the international stage.
I am so pissed off right now,I know how long it took me to make the money.
Anyway,let me not conclude yet,by 2moro,I will sent the manuscript and our WhatsApp conversation and his details.
I don't know his username here because he was the one that chatted me up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

It's optional though It’s required because the BNB deposit address for all users is identical. The MEMO is a unique identifier assigned to each account that allows Binance to identify a deposit and credit the appropriate account. Trustwallet is a decentralised wallet and does not require memo or destination tag. When sending from any wallet to trustwallet memo is not required.
Make sure you are sending smart chain BnB(Bep20) to your trustwallet or it will require you to convert it to smartchain when it gets to your trustwallet because that is what is required to trade on pancake swap.
tnkz baba it worked I just confirmed it on my trust wallet itx there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Liadi2(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:

Boss we are following u. Can we create a WhatsApp group for this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
I just hope you get your money back or value for your money, I have said it many times here, we are in the digital age, the knowledge you seek are on the internet, a simple google search will lead you to the answers you seek.

Just take the time and pain read through previous pages. IMO, you don't need to pay anyone to teach you anything, they are all there on google or YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Notyamate:

With all the free information here you still went ahead and pay an anonymous person.

Newcomers will just come out of nowhere, share some copy and paste posts to make gullible people like you think they are pro. When they started saying join this group or message me on my WhatsApp, that's when they cornered you.

I'm telling everybody who cares to listen this: Do not follow anyone outside of this trend, be it WhatsApp of telegram. If anybody wants to teach you why not do it here.
[/s] You are not sorry you are the fool here..

why calling someone you don't know a fool because he made a mistake by trusting someone.

learn to be civil when giving advice.

NONSENSE

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
Notyamate:

I'm telling everybody who cares to listen this: Do not follow anyone outside of this trend, be it WhatsApp of telegram. If anybody wants to teach you why not do it here.
This is man's inhumanity to human.This is bad, I don't even understand the reason why they are scamming their fellow poor Nigerians.I know what I passed through to make that money. My monthly salary.
He sounded genuine with the way he explained the trade to me,that's why I trusted him
I will request for recall of fund on Friday from my bank

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Notyamate:

I'm telling everybody who cares to listen this: Do not follow anyone outside of this thread, be it WhatsApp of telegram. If anybody wants to teach you why not do it here.
Am highly disappointed in your first paragraph.
Damn why call him That?
He make a mistake, n he has learn from it already..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

This is man's inhumanity to human.This is bad, I don't even understand the reason why they are scamming their fellow poor Nigerians.I know what I passed through to make that money. My monthly salary.
He sounded genuine with the way he explained the trade to me,that's why I trusted him

I will request for recall of fund on Friday from my bank

How old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
Contact them on Twitter

MERCHANDISER:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
Its at 8.7 and its taken forever to come up . Does it take this long to top up in price . I'm getting tired but I will lose big time if i sell so i keep hodling it . My first time buying it thought.
DieRich5:
brother relax, anytime I buy nano e go dip or just b in one place nd it will Neva go up...... after selling a min boom to $11

I buy d dip, bro I ain't selling grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
FocusedB1h:

Pls what is airdrop? I’ve been hearing about it and I thought it was iPhone airdrop lol

Hahaha... No. Airdrops are basically free tokens of some new projects. For you to get them, you'll have to perform some social media tasks. Like following the project on Twitter and liking their tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 4:13pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
I don't know his username because he was the one that chatted me up

Owk.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Today is my first day of being in this thread,I posted a comment this morning stating that I would like to venture into crpto-trading and I need someone that will guide and mentor me.
There is another guy that chatted me up on whatsapp from this thread.
I spoke with him,he said he is a trader with a lot of expertise,he gave me list of apps to download
Binance and trustwallet.

He said he will coach me and help me trade and monitor the chart...
I sent him 25k because he said that's $50 and I need to fund my trustwallet with usdt before I start to trade and that's the price for 2shitcoins.
Since I transferred him the cash(around 10am),he said he hasn't seen alert,I even sent him my debit alert.
He is still insisting that he hasn't received the money.

How can I recall the money?

Post his details here.....

Reveal his identity.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2021
nwele2017:
Before I continue I will state following:
1 I am not a financial advisor
2 What I am about teach you guys now is what has given me more than $15000 in less than one month and to be sincere enough with you guys trading shitcoins is like doing MMM Ponzi scheme ( you enter early you cash out big time and if you enter late your money will go south) so at this point I will advice to apply caution and trade it the way I will teach you. Don't be greedy and I will not be held responsible if you decide to do other wise and your money got burnt.
3 A trustworthy person among you guys here will open a trustwallet account where people who partake in this trade and tutorial will send 5% of there the profit they will make from tips, tricks and 100x coin I will share here as an act benevolence and in turn this profit will be disbursed among people here who don't have money to trade. If you guys don't give out your first 5% profit as benevolence to less privileged once among us here, I will never share any 100x coin again here after doing today.
Having cleared that we will go ahead with the tutorial.

Ok. Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ezone, Tohmey(m), MrSamsung(m), peropoliet(m), XaToXi, 12spices(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.