Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302907 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmarjr(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:
Abeg who be da person wey say make i go buy SFOX ? Make we no jam for street o! My $150 don remain $11 cry
grin
felzylix:
Abeg who be da person wey say make i go buy SFOX ? Make we no jam for street o! My $150 don remain $11 cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2021
GoodBoi1:

You can still use trust wallet but you will have to be using poocoin.app to check the $ value of the coins you have

how pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:
lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2021
bigx:

The person said DYOR

If e 100x u for chop money clean mouth.

Well I’m still gonna break the persons head when I find him wink

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2021
yazga:
Since you are dimb and foolish to do research you will keep getting loss
Lol....boss calm down ....Na joke

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenseBoy(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2021
Morning guys abeg which crypto app be the best wey i fit take start crypto currency
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2021
Jerry59:
Lol no one told you to... Don’t blame it on anyone... DD was always advised. Statements like this is what makes other bosses only show their gains few weeks after they bought some coins cos people like you will come for them if it goes south

Not that deep bro, I legit didn’t mention anyone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:

Well I’m still gonna break the persons head when I find him wink

Na to hide be that o grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2021
SenseBoy:
Morning guys abeg which crypto app be the best wey i fit take start crypto currency
Start with binance
https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=42501008
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Donsheddy: 9:32am On May 14, 2021
elmas:

Not going through

I'm having issue connecting my wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2021
what is the effect of a coin with so many low purchases entry ie buyers are spending between 0.1 to 2 usd on purchase.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:35am On May 14, 2021
Ibime:
Quick 10% play on Doge taken to profits this morning.

Apart from that, I'm staying out the market till I see a sustained return of confidence.

Too many major Fudding events in a short space of time, from Vitalik rugging the meme dog market, to Elon Fudding BeeTee to IRS investigating Binance.

Times like this, I like to observe rather than buying every dip I see. That Elon fud is damaging because Institutions are held to account by shareholders and media to be environmentally responsible. It will be difficult for a major company to get involved in BeeTee without some backlash about environmental impact.

And that’s why I hate Elon Musk with all my strength. He has no business controlling crypto like it’s his pet project.

I like that his Tesla stocks are dumping too.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 9:36am On May 14, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Folks, for me and my household, this is the time to accumulate and hodl the following:
#SHIB
#FEG
#BAFE
#MOONMOON
#AKITA
#PIG

No better time than now!
As usual, this is not an investment advise. Just me thinking aloud! DYDD.
can I get this on kucoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Playing degen (Risky but profitable) You just need to be smart and fast about it. That's where the not sleeping too deep comes in.. You'll need to be in a group, say whatsapp or telegram and once a new coin comes out, you jump in after making some charts researches . Please message me on WhatsApp . Nairaland is boring

Ur WhatsApp number Sir?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:
Same here oh. I blame myself sha because I didn't do my research properly. My dollars has gone.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2021
Reeefe:
what is the effect of a coin with so many low purchases entry ie buyers are spending between 0.1 to 2 usd on purchase.
It's only when people are buying with $100,200 or even 10000 dollars that it can do a X100. I've seen a contract address jump in with 78,000 dollars before. On a Shi*t coin.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
Reeefe:

how pls
Go to poocoin.app website in your trust wallet browser, connect your smart chain wallet, it will list the bep20 coins you have and its dollar values. New coins might not reflect immediately so you have use the contract address of the coin to get the chart and price on poocoin.app then star it so you can view it later

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2021
deewhydoski:

Yes
Hodl it till 2023 and see wonders
shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2021
Eduwa4:

Thanks for coming to my aid, but unfortunately for me the case is still the same after I tried both step.. I still get this popped up each time I tried it

Let say the quantity of unit u want to buy is something like 2976543, change it to something like 2900000 then increase slippage from 4.2 upwards

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:
And you forget the part that says "don't sleep on it" my investment gain 3x I have to withdraw and deposit only $50.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angelray12: 10:02am On May 14, 2021
eche45:

I transfer some of my transfer to hotbit..
He doni convert it to BNB and send to my trust wallet.
Thanks..
I have tried few videos on YouTube..
Wouldn't get it.

Did u use bep20(BSC) to transfer it from hotbit? I tried to transfer mind but I got an error message that my bnb trust wallet address format is wrong.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2021
felzylix:
Lmfao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 10:04am On May 14, 2021
Feg, Pitbull and Nft finance still on red when most coins are on green

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 10:05am On May 14, 2021
elmas:

Ur WhatsApp number Sir?

Can't post it here sir... Kindly mail me boss tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yohnshogun: 10:06am On May 14, 2021
Please is it advisable for me to trade crypto on a rooted phone. All the apps are warning me about it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2021
johnoj24:

And you forget the part that says "don't sleep on it" my investment gain 3x I have to withdraw and deposit only $50.
Shey nah you? Your home address please i want to check something.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2021
jayesmalling:
https://panthercoin.net/airdrop/?ref=0x5F4D184Ca4ACC8eC1F66da71F9a8a21aCa926650

*Claim the Panther Coin* ���

Copy and paste the link below in your DApps.�

*Claim the Panther Coin* ���

Copy and paste the link abive in your DApps.�

Click on claim!

1,000,000 PTC will be dropped in your wallet.

Turn on the token in your wallet with the CA

PTC CA:
0x24c13e5fef0157ee5bf61cd75363044927bab8cd

*Legit selfdrop*

Happy earnings.

*Please before you complain that you didn't receive. Check that your transaction is not pending.*

Click on claim!

1,000,000 PTC will be dropped in your wallet.

Turn of the token in your wallet with the CA

PTC CA:
0x24c13e5fef0157ee5bf61cd75363044927bab8cd

*Legit selfdrop*

Happy earnings.

*Please before you complain that you didn't receive. Check that your transaction is not pending and make sure you are BSC network

Not going through
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maimakawa(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2021
QuinModah:
Second chance is selling the phone you use to type this or meeting your pastor, Family members and neighbors to help you out, this is a business not a charity organization. Good morning
See ladies of nowadays!!!!!!
Ladies are known to always have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maimakawa(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2021
QuinModah:
Second chance is selling the phone you use to type this or meeting your pastor, Family members and neighbors to help you out, this is a business not a charity organization. Good morning
See ladies of nowadays!!!!!!
Ladies are known to always have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2021
Trex4:
Same here oh. I blame myself sha because I didn't do my research properly. My dollars has gone.
What research would you have made that might stop you from investing

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kaybis2, ojonugway(m), ejosh4(m), Starboytwo(m), karkinase(m), Siberia01(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.