Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3280354 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 11:55am On May 14, 2021

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ameh99: 12:03pm On May 14, 2021
Who has lfc for sell here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2021
Note

Trading crypto to meet weekly or daily target

And Hodling are two different things.

Know the difference before investing your money in crypto guys.

Baba Ur name no dey show Na, how can I contact you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supermansteve(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2021
#MATIC - I bought @ 0.41, now its 1.35 and counting. I see this going doing well in the short and long term. DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:12pm On May 14, 2021
Please enough of these air drops that requires a eth before getting it, Just say u are selling ur Shyt coins for fee.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2021
Things are getting back bit by bit.... make any folk no go tweet.... òluwá à wá pélu èè

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
*AIRDROP UPDATE* � �
*CLAIM 1,111,111 MOON PROTOCOL* �
▪️Copy the link below and paste in your Trust wallet DApps

▪️ *Change the ETH logo at the top right corner to BNB logo (very important).*

▪️ Scroll down and click on *claim airdrop* to receive your *1,111,111 Moon Protocol* instantly ������

https://moonprotocol.finance/CODDMJFYDB/?ref=0x8E69f0F91DBED5DBe4650D51e0d8B8c7C8e18469

_NOTE: Small transaction fee will be required!_

▪️ Once you have done it, *copy the Smart Contract address below and paste it in your Trust Wallet search box*, and the wallet will pop up. ����

0xEc7d0327fC48ef7EfA975A4e3327F28576C3ef96

*Do it now. Listing by May 25th.* �

The more the better... All you need is one of this airdrops to moon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 12:30pm On May 14, 2021
CHZ gradually coming back up...

BTC should just please stop dipping cheesy

My ADA no send BTC for now sha

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
�GEM CALL: Buy the $TEL dip and hold for short term.

Exchanges to find coin: KuCoin

#DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
Ibime:
Quick 10% play on Doge taken to profits this morning.

Apart from that, I'm staying out the market till I see a sustained return of confidence.

Too many major Fudding events in a short space of time, from Vitalik rugging the meme dog market, to Elon Fudding BeeTee to IRS investigating Binance.

Times like this, I like to observe rather than buying every dip I see. That Elon fud is damaging because Institutions are held to account by shareholders and media to be environmentally responsible. It will be difficult for a major company to get involved in BeeTee without some backlash about environmental impact.

The irs case on Binance has been debunked...A misleading headline caused the roar.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
SamHarruna:
The kind shitcoins wey dey come out eh!!! grin grin grin
Aquagoat no longer new na, a good coin for that matter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 12:54pm On May 14, 2021
Wealth7:

The irs case on Binance has been debunked...A misleading headline caused the roar.

The IRS rumour scare me oo.. could if it was true , BTC for dip o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 1:15pm On May 14, 2021
The snail pace this coins are taking, how many years did it take for other coins to reach a dollar?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2021
Wealth7:

It wasn't misleading. CZ was just doing damage control to stabilise the market. When a celebrity gets arrested, they always say they are cooperating with the investigation. It doesn't mean they are partners with the Police. They are the ones under investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 1:32pm On May 14, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
CZ, binance CEO go pay, bcuz he is bigger than the Nigerian CBN...lol
no fear for binance wallet security.
Your coinbags are CZ insured. Ordinary okex Exchange wey dem get security breach two weeks ago, ppl no still kon see dia money? Dia moni even multiply self as a result, Dem ma gallant and are out for serious business

Yeah, i think i have confidence in binance security.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2021
bigx:

Paper Wallet is mine.

I dont have my crypto on any wallet on my phone (apart from Trading apps).

If I need it I download Electrum, Edge or any other Wallet then import the private key/seed phrase, do what I want then delete the app again.

I can always see my balance and transactions from Blockchain explorer with my Wallet address if I need to.

Wow.
This is interesting.
Thanks for this piece of information
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 1:34pm On May 14, 2021
Ibime:

It wasn't misleading. CZ was just doing damage control to stabilise the market. When a celebrity gets arrested, they always say they are cooperating with the investigation. It doesn't mean they are partners with the Police. They are the ones under investigation.

You are right

I just hope this doesnt end badly... Cos crypto world is a bit shady

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
Miyachi:

The truth is you can't trust any exchange, many have exit-scammed and folded. They have a bright red mark on them - just imagine a bank you can steal from and not get caught. Always have it at the back of your mind that "your" coins aren't truly yours.

If you're in for a long haul, create a paper wallet, buy a hardware wallet or use Coinomi on your mobile device. You control your private key and no one can run away with your money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
To continue from where I stopped in our shitcoins tutorial. I have notice that many people here are newbies and trading shitcoins is risky and rewarding as well. it requires experience. So, having that in mind I have decided to give out everything I know about shitcoins for free so you guys can find good shitcoins for yourselves. I am not charging anybody. You see, In my life I never thought I could make so much money I have made from crypto in just few months. So, for me, this is just a benevolence to thank God for what he has done for me. If you Think this information I have been giving you worth you paying for please save your money and give it to less privileged among us here that don’t have money to trade after you have made your first profit from what I have been teaching you. I will pick someone I find trustworthy here to open a trust wallet account where you send whatever you find worthy to give out after you made your first profit.
Please for the newbies in Try and practice this for at least five times and see it works before you invest anything into it.
I am supposed to continue by teaching you guys how to buy shitcoins using pancake swap but that can wait for now until you have gotten the basics . go through my previous post to help you understand more.
How to Discover new Shitcoins
1. Visit the website https://bscscan.com/tokentxns check for coins without logo click on them perform the checks I taught you guys in my previous post. Also perform the following secondary checks.
If the token has just launched, do these basic checks.
Check the % of supply the top holders have. If the top holder has a very high percentage and are a wallet, it could be a rug (pump and dumb).
Did they burn 50% of the supply instantly after the initial supply was minted? If so, all of the other wallets % holdings are actually double what they say in bscscan. Burning a large amount of the initial supply before launch is usually a trick to mislead people into thinking a 20% holder is a 10% holder. Some shitcoins projects even shill the burn as if it was some sort of sacrifice on their part. Check the project website to see if they are transparent about why they did this initial burn.
Check that they have locked the LP. For example, this the BNB LP of the selected token (some tokens may use BUSD or something else as their main LP). If the top holder has almost 100% of the supply and is a wallet address, the LP has not been locked/burned.
If the top holder of LP has the burn address (any address starting with 0x0000...), the LP is burned.
If the top holder of LP is a contract address (one that has this icon ), the LP has likely been locked. Ensure that the lock timer is longer than at least 2 months for it to be safe. You need the project owners to publish the url of the LP lock timer to know how long it is locked for (usually dxsale or unicrypt).
If the token has pools/farms, the top holder will usually be the pool/farm contract.
Top receivers
Token total supply: 100,000,000.0000
Often, the dev will distribute their initial supply across multiple wallets to hide the amount that they own.
Check if the supply was transferred to them by the dev wallet, or purchased instantly after creating the LP and the sum of money spent purchasing. If a large amount was spent in the first few minutes of creating the LP, it is probably one of the dev wallets. However, if it was only a small amount of money spent, it is probably just a snipe bot.
If after checking all these and you confirm the coin is a rug (pump and dump). Please I will advice you to leave and check for another coin but if you still want to trade coin, this is the sense you will apply for them.
After their presale and immediately coin opens for sale on pancake swap copy the of the coin address from bscscan.com/token and head over to poocoin.app and insert the address on poocoin.com search bar the chart of coin will come out, you can even scroll down to check activities of buyers and sellers.
Wait for the coin to dip don’t buy the top please.
Buy it when it dips and wait for them to pump it, once they pump it, dump yours when it does 2x and wait for another dip repeat the process 2 to 3 times and move to another coin.
I will continue later……

50 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Debzempire(f): 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
I sent this guy money ....to buy doge....up till now he has been refusing my calls and refused to send me my doge cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adajohnson(f): 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
NmasinachiW:

Welcome aboard Ada.
Well, It depends on how you view it. You are neither right nor wrong.
Me personally, I kinda spread my coins.
As the part-time trader that I am, I have a substantial amount of coin in binance I trade margin with (riskier than spot). I also have a larger amount of coin stalked in Luno SA for long term play and finally, I have some amount of coin invested in cryptovesteasy . com . Their monthly ROI help me hedge against losses accrued on unprofitable months and in bear markets (for coins I'm holding ) . I know a few people who make use of hardware wallet, this is like a USB drive that stores a user's private keys securely and safe from hackers. But if lost, stolen, broken or corrupted, or in a way you forget your password, All your coin is gone. Now make your choice.

MODIFIED :
Please and abeg if you pick interest in anything aforementioned above, please make use of my referral link in my signature because even dangote still dey find money. dankie grin

A brilliant way to play safe. cheesy
I love how you put yourself in a win-win situation.
This is the second time someone's mentioned cryptovesteasy to me. Might check it out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:
To continue from where I stopped in our shitcoins tutorial. I have notice that many people here are newbies and trading shitcoins is risky and rewarding as well. it requires experience. So, having that in mind I have decided to give out everything I know about shitcoins for free so you guys can find good shitcoins for yourselves. I am not charging anybody. You see, In my life I never thought I could make so much money I have made from crypto in just few months. So, for me, this is just a benevolence to thank God for what he has done for me. If you Think this information I have been giving you worth you paying for please save your money and give it to less privileged among us here that don’t have money to trade after you have made your first profit from what I have been teaching you. I will pick someone I find trustworthy here to open a trust wallet account where you send whatever you find worthy to give out after you made your first profit.
Please for the newbies in Try and practice this for at least five times and see it works before you invest anything into it.
I am supposed to continue by teaching you guys how to buy shitcoins using pancake swap but that can wait for now until you have gotten the basics . go through my previous post to help you understand more.
1. Visit the website bscscan.com/tokens and check for coins without logo click on them perform the checks I taught you guys in my previous post. Also perform the following secondary checks.
Check the % of supply the top holders have. If the top holder has a very high percentage and are a wallet, it could be a rug (pump and dumb).
Did they burn 50% of the supply instantly after the initial supply was minted? If so, all of the other wallets % holdings are actually double what they say in bscscan. Burning a large amount of the initial supply before launch is usually a trick to mislead people into thinking a 20% holder is a 10% holder. Some shitcoins projects even shill the burn as if it was some sort of sacrifice on their part. Check the project website to see if they are transparent about why they did this initial burn.
Check that they have locked the LP. For example, this the BNB LP of the selected token (some tokens may use BUSD or something else as their main LP). If the top holder has almost 100% of the supply and is a wallet address, the LP has not been locked/burned.
If the top holder of LP has the burn address (any address starting with 0x0000...), the LP is burned.
If the top holder of LP is a contract address (one that has this icon ), the LP has likely been locked. Ensure that the lock timer is longer than at least 2 months for it to be safe. You need the project owners to publish the url of the LP lock timer to know how long it is locked for (usually dxsale or unicrypt).
If the token has pools/farms, the top holder will usually be the pool/farm contract.
Top receivers
Often, the dev will distribute their initial supply across multiple wallets to hide the amount that they own.
Check if the supply was transferred to them by the dev wallet, or purchased instantly after creating the LP and the sum of money spent purchasing. If a large amount was spent in the first few minutes of creating the LP, it is probably one of the dev wallets. However, if it was only a small amount of money spent, it is probably just a snipe bot.
If after checking all these and you confirm the coin is a rug (pump and dump). Please I will advice you to leave and check for another coin but if you still want to trade coin, this is the sense you will apply for them.
After their presale and immediately coin opens for sale on pancake swap copy the of the coin address from bscscan.com/token and head over to poocoin.app and insert the address on poocoin.com search bar the chart of coin will come out, you can even scroll down to check activities of buyers and sellers.
Buy it when it dips and wait for them to pump it, once they pump it, dump yours when it does 2x and wait for another dip repeat the process 2 to 3 times and move to another coin.
I will continue later……

Thanks bro, I joined late, but I've gone through the tutorial. I just want to ask a quick question, where exactly @bscscan should I click to find the coins without logo.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
Ibime:

It’s a misleading headline.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 1:57pm On May 14, 2021
noony926:

Thanks bro, I joined late, but I've gone through the tutorial. I just want to ask a quick question, where exactly @bscscan should I click to find the coins without logo.
scroll across list of wallets address that opens in bscscan.com/token page to the left and check if has logo

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 2:00pm On May 14, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Can't post it here sir... Kindly mail me boss tongue
I mailed you yesterday bros u never replied...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:
I sent this guy money ....to buy doge....up till now he has been refusing my calls and refused to send me my doge cry cry
On P2p or where??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2021
nwele2017:
1. Visit the website bscscan.com/tokens and check for coins without logo click on them perform the checks I taught you guys in my previous post. Also perform the following secondary checks.
Top receivers
I will continue later……

Pls can I use BUSD to swap coin on pancakeswap instead of BNB?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:

Oh my God..... Don't u learn at all

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ennyboy12(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:

Send his number here

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.