Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279840 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2021
bayobabe:
It ain't easy oo baba mi.....I was thinking if this goes on till the end of the month, I would buy some dips but I don dey get change of mind because the dip don dey look like something else for my eye. But I would still try to buy it and forget it if the market still looks funny.

Lol... Buying dips on bitc0in are very difficult....

But if it's bitc0in you want to buy, look at the big picture... Bitc0in will usually respect levels whether bull or bear markets...
Bitc0in is down by 50%. In the grand scheme of things, this is not a bad entry. Bitc0in you bought between 30-35k is not one you'd struggle to sell for profits even if we get into a deeper correction... At most, you keep it for a few weeks....

Just like 60k didn't look like a top when price was there, same also with the bottom... Bitc0in will usually bottom when fear is max and most think it'd deep further... It's werks later it starts looking obvious...

In all, I'm not saying stuff can't dip further, but looking at the big picture, this is a good entry... Regarding alyts, market conditions don't suit them now

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2021
Elsueno:
Will definitely buy the dip, solid coins only though, not meme & shyt. Something which has value & can survive.

Sigh... perhaps it's time to go back to the stock market grin & wait till the bear goes back into hibernation

Which dip are you waiting to buy....

If you can't stand the sight now, do you think you'd have the mind to buy if bitc0in dips to 20k?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:04pm On May 21, 2021
Lucremoy:
minimum tradable amount on bundle is 5k
I didn't know this
now my small 2k is stuck there
you for use hotbit naa...hotbit is way cheaper even if you are to send bnb to a trustwallet's smartchain receive wallet addr. naa dz reason mek me drop bundle for dem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2021
jedisco:

Lol... This man... If it dips that low, you go comot am...
Even if bitc0in dips to 20k, fear no go gree men buy... Buying crypt0 dips aint easy...lol

I've been buying prudent amounts throughout this dip my gee, but with sense. You've been encouraging me to buy since $45k claiming it was dip. I can't come and kill myself.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
A decent Buying point, sell at 38k

...probably

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
you for use hotbit naa...hotbit is way cheaper even if you are to send bnb to a trustwallet's smartchain receive wallet addr. naa dz reason mek me drop bundle for dem
thanks for the info
I'll try hotbit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SpockFederation: 11:32pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2021
hmmm! whale at work see how b.tc fly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2021
Ibime:

I've been buying prudent amounts throughout this dip my gee, but with sense. You've been encouraging me to buy since $45k claiming it was dip. I can't come and kill myself.

Lol...You were good on ur decision to keep off.. Didn't envisage we'd dip this low.... I expected a bounce at 40 before any possible downside moreso with majority bidding 38k... Well the coyn puked thru both levels.... That's the market we trade... It's not free lunch... Good thing it's a marathon... not all dips/tops will be caught accurately...
But finally, my point was on a general basis though and maximizing the advantage one has when it comes.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymondj0: 11:47pm On May 21, 2021
Please what is the referral details of binance... Like if I refer a friend and the friend buy a coin of 200k... How much will I get?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kellyemmss: 12:23am On May 22, 2021
Raymondj0:
Please what is the referral details of binance... Like if I refer a friend and the friend buy a coin of 200k... How much will I get?
20% of the price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:31am On May 22, 2021
Sometimes, when the crypto market is starting to dip again; one just have to exit the trade, take a back sit and chill the fvck down

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:32am On May 22, 2021
Elsueno:
Will definitely buy the dip, solid coins only though, not meme & shyt. Something which has value & can survive.

Sigh... perhaps it's time to go back to the stock market grin & wait till the bear goes back into hibernation
when last u check stock market? Meh another bloody shit dere guy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:37am On May 22, 2021
Don't fvckin sell, keep dat shit dere
Even btc dip to 20k...... I gat no emotion
cry I gat no choice I'm already @loss

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2021
IMAliyu:
A decent Buying point, sell at 38k

...probably
Not 38k precisely, but I'm taking profit.
Make I rest from this hectic market and sleep in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2021
proudlyteacher:
Seanwilliam abeg where can I sell dollars to Aboki in Ibadan, na only $50 sha. Payoneer dey rip me off with their #371 rate. E go make sense if Aboki can buy for #450 above.
don’t be offended say I no reply since.

I’m very sorry bro.

U have it in cash or what ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 3:53am On May 22, 2021
Kellyemmss:

20% of the price
No be $40 as a referral bonus the guy go receive oo, it doesn't work that way in binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeraldfynest(m): 4:27am On May 22, 2021
Good morning guys, pls help my life. I'm in deep shit right now. I switched phones and exported Google Authenticator to my other device. Now whenever I try to log in on Binance and input the code generated from the Authenticator, it says the codes are wrong, I can't log in to my Binance anymore, I even tried to disable the security measures. But I can't verify my account. I'm so disturbed right now.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NOBODYY: 5:25am On May 22, 2021
mike8804:
what's the initial market cap, you can't expect a PD 40000% on a coin with 3b...not possible unless hacked

Boss please explain this market cap to me, at what figure of market cap do you think a coin should be stayed away from? NFA I know , thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Good morning guys, pls help my life. I'm in deep shit right now. I switched phones and exported Google Authenticator to my other device. Now whenever I try to log in on Binance and input the code generated from the Authenticator, it says the codes are wrong, I can't log in to my Binance anymore, I even tried to disable the security measures. But I can't verify my account. I'm so disturbed right now.
How did u export google authenticator?
When u open google authenticator, there is a code they will give u to recover it should in case u lose your device. That code is what u will use to recover your google authenticator on your new device. Did u save that code?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 5:57am On May 22, 2021
Picturized story about paper hands vs diamond hands in cryptocurrency market(former creates bear season, latter creates bull season)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 6:06am On May 22, 2021
NOBODYY:

Boss please explain this market cap to me, at what figure of market cap do you think a coin should be stayed away from? NFA I know , thanks boss
I never said a coin should be stay away from, I meant a meme coin like Shiba without any use case and having over 3b as market cap can never make you a millionaire just by investing $10. Market cap doesn't determine your choice of coin, market cap only gives you a reasonable profit projection. E.g I want to buy ethereum when the market cap is $300b, for me to double my investment as a holder then the cap has to reach $600b. $300b extra investment to a project no be beans oo even Nigeria no get that kind money. That's why most people trade BTW fluctuations in the market. With good TA skills like @jedisco you can double your money without necessary waiting for x2 of market cap.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 6:59am On May 22, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Let me get one thing straight

This bull market will end at some point and all altcoins will lose 90% of their value �

That's a fact no matter what your youtube and tiktok gurus say

In 2014 and 2017 I saw hundreds of traders who refused to admit it and lost everything �

When will this happen?
in weeks? in months?

Nobody can say that.

So let's make life changing profits while we can �

Just prepare yourself mentally for this moment and make sure you don't gamble away everything during the bear market �
Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 7:03am On May 22, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2021
Dacost45:
It's going for N3000 for 3billion safemoon cash, just imagine if the coin reaches 1kobo... you're made for life.... 08118313634 is the number on WhatsApp.. my DM is open

Am interested!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2021
I've seen this PA before and I don't like experiencing it...
The issue with alyts now is not just bitc0in.. The coyn can do whatever it wants... Confidence is low in the market and this is not where alyts thrive. Whatever bitc0in does except a very strong bounce is still not good news got alyts....

Remember most alyts doubled when bitc0in remained steady between 50-60k range.... Bitc0in can keep ranging while they continue to bleed...

Question is.. just like we had a 3-5 month alyt season, are we getting into a 3-5month bitc0in season

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 7:24am On May 22, 2021
So no altcoins at all is good to buy at this time? Not even eith and beenbee?
jedisco:
I've seen this PA before and I don't like experiencing it...
The issue with alyts now is not just bitc0in.. The coyn can do whatever it wants... Confidence is low in the market and this is not where alyts thrive. Whatever bitc0in does except a very strong bounce is still not good news got alyts....

Remember most alyts doubled when bitc0in remained steady between 50-60k range.... Bitc0in can keep ranging while they continue to bleed...

Question is.. just like we had a 3-5 month alyt season, are we getting into a 3-5month bitc0in season
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 7:32am On May 22, 2021
proudlyteacher:
Seanwilliam abeg where can I sell dollars to Aboki in Ibadan, na only $50 sha. Payoneer dey rip me off with their #371 rate. E go make sense if Aboki can buy for #450 above.

Do you have make a payment (MAP) enabled on your payoneer account?

I sell my payoneer fund at 470/$ to an exchanger.

If you don't, just collect your 371/$ in peace because the amount of money is small. When trying to withdraw through Domiciliary account, you may lose some fund along the line that will make it not worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2021
Rubbiish:

How did u export google authenticator?
When u open google authenticator, there is a code they will give u to recover it should in case u lose your device. That code is what u will use to recover your google authenticator on your new device. Did u save that code?
No, I didn't remember the code. I exported it to the new phone by scanning the QR code on it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodred(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Absolutely not!!! If you stake a coiń with Annual interest rate of 37% for 15days your return would be

Mathematically,
Converting year to days 1year = 365days

365days = 37%
15days = X%

Cross multiply, grin

365 * X% = 15 * 37 ;
Find X X% = 15 * 37 divided by 365
X = 1.52%

After 15 days of staking at an annual rate of 37%, you will be given an interest of 1.52% for staking for just 15days, totally rubbish!!!!!!!! grin

Chai, how many extra sheets you collect for exam hall?

365/15 = 24.3333333

37%/24.3333333

= 1.520547% for 15 days return.

It’s just a simple sturvs.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, BriteWay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.