Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348377 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tnks b 2 Jah!d NX token I bought @ 0.2 iz now $1.09 grin grin grin grin
$1.29 now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
So I was trying to transfer money to my binance account and after I've made the transfer I clicked on the confirm button and it showed me do not close this window, however I mistakenly minimized my app and when I immediately reoppened the app the loading confirmation window had closed, but the fund is yet to reflect and I've been debited.

As anyone experienced this before, anything spoil?

Anybody with any insight if my money is gone for good?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by don4real: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Readre:
abeg how i go fund bundle e dey show me transaction failed wen i use my verve card

Mastercard or visa card. Verve is not allowed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
So I was trying to transfer money to my binance account and after I've made the transfer I clicked on the confirm button and it showed me do not close this window, however I mistakenly minimized my app and when I immediately reoppened the app the loading confirmation window had closed, but the fund is yet to reflect and I've been debited.

cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
billyG:

Congrats man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

I experienced that, but my binance account was credited moments later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
don4real:

Mastercard or visa card. Verve is not allowed
Have you been able to use Master or Visa card and which bank pls. It is cheaper to buy crpto with card on Binance. (exchange rate is N416 to a dollar versus N486 when you do banj transfer) but my bank, GTB denied the transaktion. When I contacted them they said they are not allowing such transaction on any tranding platform. I don't mind porting to a friendly bank for this singular reason.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stop buying with cards pls..you pay hidden charges.....just transfer, its 150naira or 300naira chikena depending on which you use..Bundle or Luno

In other things...it is evident that in the past two years, if you have invested in cryptos, your account has a huge green now. So why not put your money in solid cryptos and leave for two years.. money you do not need now. In two years time..you will be amazed.

Furthermore house... which DeFi qoin has more probability of being adopted by institutions? ADA, SUSHI? UNISWAP, ALGO,? ETC

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2021
gamaliel9:
Stop buying with cards pls..you pay hidden charges.....just transfer, its 150naira or 300naira chikena depending on which you use..Bundle or Luno

In other things...it is evident that in the past two years, if you have invested in cryptos, your account has a huge green now. So why not put your money in solid cryptos and leave for two years.. money you do not need now. In two years time..you will be amazed.

Furthermore house... which DeFi qoin has more probability of being adopted by institutions? ADA, SUSHI? UNISWAP, ALGO,? ETC
no one can tell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by agadapromise98(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Is there a minimum amount u can sell ethy on luno. As in I just bought it and I just want to see what will happen if I press sell, it is saying that the amount is lower than the minimum
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by christopheojo(m): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2021
[Relax you will be credited perhaps there have been issue with deposit today specifically that of wema bank.......u don't need the confirmation button that's why after payment when you go back that confirmation page would disappeared.

quote author=lovinhubby2wife

post=98717966]So I was trying to transfer money to my binance account and after I've made the transfer I clicked on the confirm button and it showed me do not close this window, however I mistakenly minimized my app and when I immediately reoppened the app the loading confirmation window had closed, but the fund is yet to reflect and I've been debited.

Anybody with any insight if my money is gone for good?[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by christopheojo(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2021
solreb:

Have you been able to use Master or Visa card and which bank pls. It is cheaper to buy crpto with card on Binance. (exchange rate is N416 to a dollar versus N486 when you do banj transfer) but my bank, GTB denied the transaktion. When I contacted them they said they are not allowing such transaction on any tranding platform. I don't mind porting to a friendly bank for this singular reason.

UBA master card does it better but 100 usd monthly limit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Btc 38k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:30am On Feb 04, 2021
billyG:

You didn’t share this token with us.

Nobi to they share testimony alone Baba.

As you buy, tell us make we buy too, so all of us go get testimony!

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:32am On Feb 04, 2021
I have set my sell orders, I would be going on a break from the market.

My adrenaline is too high, make I nor go buy top.

Need to clear my head and leave the charts alone.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2021
At the end of this bull run, you'll wish you had bought more $DOT. DYOR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StubbornGENIUS: 2:27am On Feb 04, 2021
BTC on the rise.Invest carefully smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Omo seeee Eteeh. Ahhhh! Mogbe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Heavy greens across the market
Betece dealing with 38k resistance
Eith looks to slow down around 1700
Eith ran yesterday, I expect certain altys to catch up today nd next provided eith ranges.. For day traders, it's these ones that are worth sniping instead of those that have done 40% already. For swing traders, dips will come and everything will be at a discount... I personally don't like reloading altys on a green day irrespective of if they've moved or not

Either way, I've started taking some profits on heavy runners and putting stops in some places... The market will obviously keep trending up but dips will come and I want to have fire power for those... It's always nicer to take profits on the way up...

Also, for those on binance, it's always worth monitoring the value of your portfolio in betece... If its not increasing, then it might be better to remain in betece
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2021
sKeetz:
At the end of this bull run, you'll wish you had bought more $DOT. DYOR.

Dot has been a sweet one...

Had a monster breakout after 3 weeks of consolidating...

Had earlier converted half to eith at 18 ish...and took some profits off...

Either way, were getting into the season of sell high, buy higher.

Sold my aave at 395, the thing still dey waka... Not stressed... Others should profit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:46am On Feb 04, 2021
kolagbemi:

Jedisco and sailor1 has to be same, or brothers. If none....I therefore marry you together as brother's from today.

They kind of speak alike

Lol... Same person...
Na spam bot...
Sometimes I forget to edit certain words in quoted posts and the spambot picks on it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Sailor1:

They are tokens which maximise your loss or profit..

Most folks here dont understand how margin traders move this market in the short term.
Look at the recent wallstreetbets fiasco or watch the big short to get a glimpse.
On the move of eith from 1400 to 1600, some folks have made x10 of profits a spot trader would make.

Leveraged token are offerings which mimic margin trading but reduce some risks... Most are limited to x3 either way. You wouldn't be lose your account (liquidated) but you can loose a large chunk.

On binance, you could search for 'up' or 'down' and see what offerings are there...

They're not for new traders... There best entered when you're quite sure of a move. Not when your mind feels there'd be a move.
Also, before you start trading them, its best you perfect your day trading in trading spot...
Keep off them if you can until you get the skill

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Treasury bills past rates of 10- 20% per year was seen as fantastic
Fixed deposits are much less
Agrotech at 30- 80% despite fantastic per year was seen as highrisk with lots of defaults

Don't burn yourself insisting on getting 10% everyday... its not that easy.
It's always good making more but don't get greedy chasing larger profits. Also, for new folks, don't get carried away with people making multi-percentrage profits in a short while or screenshots of that. Making money in this space is easy...keeping it is the hard part. Some will make more and some will make less than you.

Sometimes, I ask myself, what's the worst thing betece could do today? If the answer to that is a selloff, I tend to exercise caution. If betece drops to 30k today, majority including me will be left pants down. I have seen a number of market tops and the majority is ALWAYS offside... The portfolio drop dey be like film

These are the things I tell myself to put things in perspective and prevent me from getting greedy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2021
/Litentry

Lit will be listed on binance this morning by 7am. I hope I can find an entry there... it's also a Polkadot project.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

You didn’t share this token with us.

Nobi to they share testimony alone Baba.

As you buy, tell us make we buy too, so all of us go get testimony!
I bought d token 4mths ago,I knew of this thread 2wk ago....no worry I go tell u if I want to buy next time this 1 na buy & hold for long term....if U hav money U can afford 2 lose....buy promising koins of values:0.0001,0.002,0.02 or 0.1-0.3 with just $10,$20,$30 U will get dem plenty imagine 1 of those koin shift decimal 1,2 or 3 places to d Rt U don hammer b that...hodl for 3 or 4yrs then come & tnks mi later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
/Litentry

Lit will be listed on binance this morning by 7am. I hope I can find an entry there... it's also a Polkadot project.

30mins before listing on Binance launchpad

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Sailor1:

They're exchanges (like a market place)...although safe theyre not fullproof.

For example, if binance is hacked, it depends on the amount of coyns stolen. Binance has some insurance and can offset some losses to maintain their reputation. If its large, they may not meet up. Same goes for any exchange...

If you're keeping significant fuel, then move it to a hardware wallet.
Hardware wallet like?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AnthonyAk(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2021
If ur not buying $tel , $kin and possibly $doge ur missing out. Particularly on the first two

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2021
billyG:

I bought d token 4mths ago,I knew of this thread 2wk ago....no worry I go tell u if I want to buy next time this 1 na buy & hold for long term....if U hav money U can afford 2 lose....buy promising koins of values:0.0001,0.002,0.02 or 0.1-0.3 with just $10,$20,$30 U will get dem plenty imagine 1 of those koin shift decimal 1,2 or 3 places to d Rt U don hammer b that...hodl for 3 or 4yrs then come & tnks mi later.

How do we identify "promising coins of value", any advise for any coin to buy and hold for some weeks or months?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2021
AnthonyAk:
If ur not buying $tel , $kin and possibly $doge ur missing out. Particularly on the first two
can't find this on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2021
SKL/USDt seems promising

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.