Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286125 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 9:55am On May 26, 2021
This is the future, not even elon musk and China can change it. Imagine China that wants to launch their digital yen, banning crypto. I don't trust Elon too might be working for the bank capitalists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2021
ApostleBlack:
@Jedisco, @Ibeme, @Openheaven and others pls.

Seems the train have left d station and some of us are not in yet.

Please what will be a good entry for ETH, ADA and MATIC during this consolidation. I'm 50% of my capital down (2k) and I don't wanna FOMO in.

I will appreciate if you can suggest other coins with good momentum aswell and good entry. Thanks!
Where were you when they were buying the dip?

The best time to invest is when there is a dip especially 30% dip imo. Just relax they will come up and while at it take profit.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2021
mike8804:
This is the future, not even elon musk and China can change it. Imagine China that wants to launch their digital yen, banning crypto. I don't trust Elon too might be working for the bank capitalists.
it has been launched on JD. They (China) is clamping down on minners so they can launch theirs.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SerikiFulani(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2021
Tryna buy crypto on luno but seeing this...

I've had this account since last year but just logged in now to buy some crypto..

And which other app can one use for buying/selling crypto without verification issues..

I only got my NIMC slip.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2021
Nigeria to launch digital currency says Godwin Emefiele-Tekidia when the gbedu dey enter bodi

E be like say buyers of USDT on binance are asleep

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 10:10am On May 26, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
it has been launched on JD. They (China) is clamping down on minners so they can launch theirs.
imagine the wickedness
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2021
SerikiFulani:

I've had this account since last year but just logged in now to buy some crypto..

And which other app can one use for buying/selling crypto without verification issues..

I only got my NIMC slip.

hobit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:14am On May 26, 2021
yazga:
Good morning, sign up with the link on my signature, you get free shares and can convert to ANY coins of your choice and send to binance. Kindly note that you MUST be verified which usually takes 2-3 business days, to be eligible for the free shares, your documentations MUST be valid, atleast a government recognize ID (NIN slip is acceptable) they even collect Utility bills provided they are able to verify your address. Please don't loud it, it should be on code. wink
masonkendall
SerikiFulani
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 10:15am On May 26, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Nigeria to launch digital currency says Godwin Emefiele-Tekidia when the gbedu dey enter bodi

E be like say buyers of USDT on binance are asleep
just pity those banks like gtb, have been using gtb for the past 14yrs but since last year I can count how many times I deposited my money, mostly use kuda bank for immediate needs(grant you loan without collateral just for using their bank). Most of my money is in usdt/busd, just transfer to exchanges for p2p. At least if any problem happen for Nigeria na to just carry my wallet to another country be that free of charge

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 10:17am On May 26, 2021
Disruption is inevitable. Not even China can stop it !!! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SerikiFulani(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
hobit

Thank you but that app is shitty and the UI is wack smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by esosuo2: 10:36am On May 26, 2021
If you ain't on the #QDX train you dey slack , go get yourself a quidax account and buy as many as you can that thing would be in the moon before you know it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2021
ApostleBlack:
@Jedisco, @Ibeme, @Openheaven and others pls.

Seems the train have left d station and some of us are not in yet.

Please what will be a good entry for ETH, ADA and MATIC during this consolidation. I'm 50% of my capital down (2k) and I don't wanna FOMO in.

I will appreciate if you can suggest other coins with good momentum aswell and good entry. Thanks!

Train hasn't left. It's still coming back. I'm in same boat. I will buy at 37 or 43

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2021
Ibime:

Train hasn't left. It's still coming back. I'm in same boat. I will buy at 37 or 43

OK boss!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HornyTave: 10:52am On May 26, 2021
Good morning.

is it safe to buy BUSD on Bundle app with moonpay? would CBN put a hold on my account since I'm paying with ATM?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 10:52am On May 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Bwahahaha, sometimes being different really pays grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Skymoore1004: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
I’ve decided to hold all my coins till 2023.
Dump or pump, they remain untouched
Who is with me? grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:02am On May 26, 2021
mike8804:
just pity those banks like gtb, have been using gtb for the past 14yrs but since last year I can count how many times I deposited my money, mostly use kuda bank for immediate needs(grant you loan without collateral just for using their bank). Most of my money is in usdt/busd, just transfer to exchanges for p2p. At least if any problem happen for Nigeria na to just carry my wallet to another country be that free of charge
Same here my brother all my cash are in Trove $ wallet it been there since the $ was 385 now it's 501 on the app grin, Kuda app and mostly USDT. I don't think I have used the traditional bank since this year aside from my shares in them. Just emergency funds are invested in Nigeria investment.
Kindly note this is not a financial advise. Do what suits you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2021
Skymoore1004:
Who is with me? grin
This is a classical definition of an investor.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:04am On May 26, 2021
HornyTave:
Good morning.

is it safe to buy BUSD on Bundle app with moonpay? would CBN put a hold on my account since I'm paying with ATM?
Yes and send DSS to you and label you unknown gun men. Find Kaytule or his YouTube channel.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:06am On May 26, 2021
I would rather Hodl strong, use-case coins with low market cap till 2023.
Than to hold coins that are alrdy netting multi-billion dollars in market cap. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:06am On May 26, 2021
esosuo2:
If you ain't on the #QDX train you dey slack , go get yourself a quidax account and buy as many as you can that thing would be in the moon before you know it
Most exchange coin is good to hold e.g QDX, KLV BNB & many more. I entered BNB when it was $50 grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=MrCodeSolo post=102077985]
Burger
Cake
COTI
XRP
Tron
BNB
Ethereum
CHz
Ada
LINA
KLV
QDX
RLC
I would rather Hodl strong, use-case coins with low market cap till 2023

Than to hold coins that are alrdy netting multi-billion dollar in market cap. undecided
Shiba is a good example
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Shiba is a good example
unless there is a somewhat quarterly token burning policy for shiba...from time to time to reduce token supply in order to strengthen its demand to supply ratio...thereby increasing the coin's overall value.... fvck shiba

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
unless there is a somewhat quarterly token burning policy for shiba...from time to time to reduce token supply in order to strengthen its demand to supply ratio...fvck shiba
Have you seen their white paper?

Whats the use case of such coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2021
SerikiFulani:

I only got my NIMC slip.

referral .bundle. africa/mfBT

Use this.. Remove the space
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2021
Skymoore1004:
Who is with me? grin

Hold yr sef..... Abeg

Waka yr waka..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:21am On May 26, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Have you seen their white paper?

Whats the use case of such coin?
use-case of a coin is not based on forlorn promise but on execution of action plans in a clear layed-out and efficient manner over time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azuriver: 11:25am On May 26, 2021
Just registered and verified on Binance. Please how do I fund my account using P2P?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by awele186: 11:27am On May 26, 2021
What about sxp and ocean?

post=102077987]Most exchange coin is good to hold e.g QDX, KLV BNB & many more. I entered BNB when it was $50 grin[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
use-case of a coin is not based on forlorn promise but on execution of action plans in a clear layed-out and efficient manner over time
The following coins fall under the description above
Doge
Beeteecee
Ethereum
Xrp
Ada
Matic
Burger
Trx
BNB

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ultrazone(m), Hadizometer, kubusify(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.