Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278003 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
For those asking of pi kindly use the link on my signature to sign up

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrilex: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Crypto have come to stay so make use of the greet opportunity as many crypto as u can.

Jump on this free air drop select smart chain as ur network.

http://e-usd.network/get?ref=0x15856093531839Da1eFA53354270E54e444e7DC9

This coin is positioned to be the next stablecoin just like usdt and busd. Claim ur free
112 EUSD with just $0.20.

To learn more about crypto trading, good signal and legit airdrop WhatsApp this number 08070977923 and is absolutely free
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheTraveler: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
FEGTOKEN needed. Pls state your rate.

Scammers will be ignored.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrilex: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=TheTraveler post=102625333]FEGTOKEN needed. Pls state your rate.

Scammers will be ignored.[/quote

Go to pancake swap and get it or other exchanger that have already listed it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayarandy: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please how can I buy APENFT on trustwallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peterbello(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
LeviAckerman:

I have 5 of these coins, I'm not seeing what you are seeing oo. Lmao "drowning in money"

Definitely, you didn't buy MONTHS ago as you claimed. Even with all the dips, those coins are still a 100x more than what they were 2 months ago.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
IMAliyu:
BTC is draining the life out of alts.

Confidence is draining slowly from alts

Abeg jedisco, please come and advise us what we should be looking to do

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
I bought Matic at 1.53 last Friday when BeeTee was around $35k. Thank God I didn't hesitate to sell after 8% loss. BeeTee is now at $37k but Matic is at 1.24

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omotoshondos: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Crypto have come to stay so make use of the greet opportunity as many crypto as u can.

Jump on this free air drop select smart chain as ur network.

http://e-usd.network/get?ref=0xF60452411447b90BDE825fF56CD06D2346d7CE6D

This coin is positioned to be the next stablecoin just like usdt and busd. Claim ur free
112 EUSD with just $0.20.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LeviAckerman: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
peterbello:

Definitely, you didn't buy MONTHS ago as you claimed. Even with all the dips, those coins are still a 100x more than what they were 2 months ago.
Boss make I go recheck because � �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingJenna: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ibime:
I bought Matic at 1.53 last Friday when BeeTee was around $35k. Thank God I didn't hesitate to sell after 8% loss. BeeTee is now at $37k but Matic is at 1.24

That coin! Words fail me. �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Collins4love: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
My gurus in the house. I have N50k to buy bitcoin. I don't want to trade because I don't understand the game. I just want to buy and keep for 6months. If it grows, I withdraw it.
Please, where do I keep it in binance if I buy from P2P.
Please can someone please explain to me how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kimline: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Greetings house.
I beg, I'm new here and I need help.

I want to buy usdt but my GTBank can't process transaction with Kuda Bank as most P2P merchants uses the bank.

Please, any suggestions on what I can do ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 12:49am On Jun 12, 2021
TheTraveler:
FEGTOKEN needed. Pls state your rate.

Scammers will be ignored.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Please advise me guys

I have usdt3,500 to invest in Shiba Inu in Binance now that it has dipped so well and to hold for 3 or 4 months. But will be looking to sell at profit if it rises to a particular % and then buy low again. But then what if I sell and it keeps rising till it reaches Ath without falling again. I'm just confused. I've already lost a lot from Crypto and really need to make some money from Shib or any better suggestions.....Also, I have identified my problems which is impatient and having the mind of a gambler. Please advise me..... I fought so hard to raise that $3500 and don't want to lose it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theoutsider: 2:30am On Jun 12, 2021
BABYharder:

arrogance breeds ignorance wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 2:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Please advise me guys

I have usdt3,500 to invest in Shiba Inu in Binance now that it has dipped so well and to hold for 3 or 4 months. But will be looking to sell at profit if it rises to a particular % and then buy low again. But then what if I sell and it keeps rising till it reaches Ath without falling again. I'm just confused. I've already lost a lot from Crypto and really need to make some money from Shib or any better suggestions.....Also, I have identified my problems which is impatient and having the mind of a gambler. Please advise me..... I fought so hard to raise that $3500 and don't want to lose it.

Of all coins to invest in, You decide to invest in a meme coin and you talk about loosing money.. Looking for quick way to make money I guess lol..

Let’s assume you lazy to research on tokens with good fundamentals, why not invest all in bnb and just rest. Klv is also a good coin to hold..This is the best time to go in.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Not that I'm lazy to research on tokens. Just don't know how to.
Wealth7:

Of all coins to invest in, You decide to invest in a meme coin and you talk about loosing money.. Looking for quick way to make money I guess lol..

Let’s assume you lazy to research on tokens with good fundamentals, why not invest all in bnb and just rest. Klv is also a good coin to hold..This is the best time to go in.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 3:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Please advise me guys

A quick one, buy BNB and KSM Coins. Don’t buy any coin apart from this with your money!!

NB: YOUR MONEY YOUR DECISION
DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Second advice well noted. Thanks sir.

Ruben225571:

A quick one, buy BNB and KSM Coins. Don’t buy any coin apart from this with your money!!

NB: YOUR MONEY YOUR DECISION
DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 4:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Please advise me guys

Sell that Shiba Inu and buy btc or bnb or eth

A financial advise

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2021
I have USDT TO INVEST IN SHIBA INU.

I'm yet to buy sir.

Loverboy3333:

Sell that Shiba Inu and buy btc or bnb or eth

A financial advise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2021
When we want to buy a phone, we are always careful; we put in a little research so as to buy the best phone our money can buy. When we want to buy a car we tends to do the same.

For some reason, when it comes to investing our money be it cryptō or whatever we do not like to do our own personal research, just a little 20minutes of research could have made us a fortune or save us from the loss of a Fortune. cry

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Please advise me guys

From this post the same way you made the $3,500, just continue.

You can only throw money at random coins in a bull market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Kimline:
Greetings house.
I beg, I'm new here and I need help.

I want to buy usdt but my GTBank can't process transaction with Kuda Bank as most P2P merchants uses the bank.

Please, any suggestions on what I can do ?
Banks have been banned form crypto and most sellers use KudaBank so open one

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Not that I'm lazy to research on tokens. Just don't know how to.
As a gambler you do some research on the team, right? Same way you research about coins.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mbaise2gr8: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2021
KLEE---- A progressive deflationary DeFi token pushing boundaries in spontaneous community building!

YOU ARE EARLY!! SHIBA INU IS NOTHING COMPARED WITH $KLEE!!

CryptoSpe:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPz-hsXAKdb/

Official website: Klee.Finance

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Please advise me guys

Buy the dip, when it you make some profit, set stop loss at some percentage and leave it there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Emperor98, MJBOLT, Buddy0 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.