Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278411 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Matic $1.190 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021
mykelllll:

You are not alone bro, crypto is making me to jump bike now, I suppose dey on my ride.
Well life goes on, better days ahead
In addition to what he wrote, I saw were someone advise you should invest everything in cryptourrency, this is a bad advise. Sorry you are jumping bike, but you have learnt and are better prepared.

Once to are able to deal with greed and master your emotions you will understand cryptourrency better.

Firstly define your risk appetite, then

Invest your money in the following
Money Mutual funds
Fixed Income Fund
FG savings bond
NT-BILLS is 9% now

This above is for those that have low risk appetite

If you have high risk appetite
Business
CryptoCurrency
Stocks Market

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
ctec:
I think the only shitcoin that will survive for long is doge. Others like shiba inu won't because in the near future there will be no use for them and you won't see anyone to sell to.

The irony. So na doge come get use case? grin grin

See wetin Elon don cause

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Also take note of the TF you are on for Your Analysis, filter out all the noises to get a clear trend......

So just understand as per ur TF if its bottomed our and be mindful of the duration of your trades, this is necessary so as to know when u are expected to be out and not be ousted .

Never go into a trade without a proper plan or analysis.. That u wanna hold for a long time also doesn't mean you have to buy The Top or buy anyhow ..

Moreso now is not the time for those Sh!toins Hail Mary's outta there, put ur bucks on something meaningful, next bull market u can then be back to the Sh!tz Biz.. now is rearranging and diversifying of Blockfolio
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kantebets(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Also take note of the TF you are on for Your Analysis, filter out all the noises to get a clear trend......

So just understand as per ur TF if its bottomed our and be mindful of the duration of your trades, this is necessary so as to know when u are expected to be out and not be ousted .

Never go into a trade without a proper plan or analysis.. That u wanna hold for a long time also doesn't mean you have to buy The Top or buy anyhow ..

Moreso now is not the time for those Sh!toins Hail Mary's outta there, put ur bucks on something meaningful, next bull market u can then be back to the Sh!tz Biz.. now is rearranging and diversifying of Blockfolio
hello ma
U haven’t sent the telegram link I asked of u yesterday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Codebite:
My biggest mistake was not knowing when to quit this crypto of a thing...

Lost 80% of my entire savings to crypto baba God will someday see me through....
Let me face my job and other side hustle, I guess crypto was never for me.

From TCT to burger to klv, ksm, btt doge and some shitcoins I'm officially rekt.
I'm fervently observing Musk and all those pushing FUDs up and down, they've rendered people mentally insane. By now I suppose done get myself a nice ride but instead I poured everything into crypto cos naira was unstable

Kudos to everyone doing great in this business. Paytience pays but I guess I've been too patient and refused to take profit. I'll have to delete all my apps so that I can move on with my life... Maybe I'll check back next year, hopefully all my money will come back

Never ever invest almost whole savings in any business, that's just gambling. And fyi, every crypto trader also looses money sometimes. it ain't always sunshine and rainbows.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ctec(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
I want to stake my Bnb for 30days, is it a good idea?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
nnekaike:
"Invest what you can afford to loose" I feel that term is wrong and should not be used.cryptocurrency is a business/investment we are not gambling ,I don't think anyone goes into a business with that type of mindset.

Crypto is a new field none of us really can tell where it's going.

If it is FGN bonds where you've an idea exactly what you would get and on what date you can go all in.

Nobody here can tell me what bitcoin price would be on 1st July because we simply dont know, I can tell you to the last kobo what I would get from a bond investment

When you start a new business first time too you dont put in your entire capital, business plans never go as planned so you need extra capital for "contigencies"

An old business you can predict you leverage with loans because you know to a high probability what would come back.

It is good advice.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
ctec:

If you dont have any plans for it for the 30 days and as long as it isnt liquid swap.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
bigx:

If you dont have any plans for it for the 30 days and as long as it isnt liquid swap.
Kindly explain liquid swap, mbok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Theoutsider:

arrogance breeds ignorance wink
Truth be told, I don't know. I just copied it from my clipboard and pasted. That's all I know about it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HoluGraze: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
UNI & UNIO
UNIO is the abbreviation of UNIOSWAP. UNIO is a hard fork of UNI, which aims to eliminate the inherent flaws of UNI, simplify the user threshold, and provide lower rates to promote the DEFI ecosystem. UNIO has a total amount of 50,000, which is only 1/20,000 of UNI. It is intended to create high-priced coins to attract popularity!

To claim this simply click on the link below
https://unioswap.com/4RMPO3

Mind you, you don't bn.b or e.th to get claim 0.2UNIO

7days to go

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Can someone tell me if this is a new scam on Binance p2p.

The seller gives a different account name on Binance, to the name that shows up on the when you enter their account number when attempting to transfer.
I had to cancel two orders because of this.

Because the seller could claim ignorance and say you sent to the wrong account, and refuse to release the crypto.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

The seller gives a different account name on Binance, to the name that shows up on the when you enter their account number when attempting to transfer.

Because the seller could claim ignorance and say you sent to the wrong account, and refuse to release the crypto.
Be kiaful ooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ctec(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
yazga:
You have to think like a business man, are you here to be looking for use case coin you want to make money?

The Koko is you are making money, SIMPLE!

What is 10 Billion kobo worth when you cannot exchange it?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thread has become so quiet since coins started going downwards grin .

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elijah101(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
analysis don tire people

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
ctec:
all for the sake of how much worth of peanut to be gained
Unless u are staking like from 5-10 and above BnB self undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
clems88:
the market Mata get as e be, even Twitter quiet too.........

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

Yeah I saw something like that yesterday the lady claimed she is using a friends verified Binance account , I transferred and she released coin , but I just sent the money because it wasn’t much, we still need to be careful

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
DieRich5:
the market Mata get as e be, even Twitter quiet too.........
so every one don run out of ideas grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shinarashid9: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Alaganature:

Go check how roqqu destroy life, and with people earnings

Thanks Boss for the info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
clems88:

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
clems88:
so every one don run out of ideas grin
it is what it is............
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Naira don die finished
Nigeria is gone cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.