Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,260 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps (1816 Views)

I Feel Envious Of Nice Guys Aka Simps And Want To Become One / The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by MikeofKd(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Enough of the simping thing ,Women are complicated creatures we know ,but we men don't have any other choice but to love them like that, I'm not saying dat a man shouldn't know his self worth while chasing women ,you need your self respect as a man ,to handle this creatures and that all .
Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by fehintiola324: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2020
and they are living their fullest life's
so live yours.
Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by danielistics(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Johnny Drille is the stupidest bluepill artiste.
Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by sunshineV(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
poverty stricken op...a rotten ridden donkey with an access to the cyberspace
Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by Keketu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Shortyy:
Block button should really be introduced on this forum. That insignificant object up there that keeps mentioning me needs to be blocked.
wow a yellow girl shocked
Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by Depressed101: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Infolenka:
I countdown the top 5 Simps in the Nigerian music industry.
this post goes well
Re: Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps by SlurUsername1: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
MikeofKd:
Enough of the simping thing ,Women are complicated creatures we know ,but we men don't have any other choice but to love them like that, I'm not saying dat a man shouldn't know his self worth while chasing women ,you need your self respect as a man ,to handle this creatures and that all .
Love them like that you say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Experience But Weird / (video) Watch Two Nigerian Lesbians Fight Dirty Over Infidelity / Before You Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.