Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52446 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by otipoju(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as being the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.

Its not always true. Equality is not king. The law favours women in many many cases and once Nigerian ladies understand that power they turn to something else with the influence of their friends.

I have a case where a Nigerian guy. Very gentle even though an ex military and has been on tour to Afghanistan. He pays ALL the utility bills, brought the girlfriend of 7 years and now wife to US and helped her get her first and current job, bought a car for the wife oo. One day , the wife siezed his car key in the precense of the guy's mum as he was about to go to work and told him she will not release it until he washes the plate he ate with. The wife works from home ooo. And this is a guy that does most of the cooking because the wife cant cook that good. How humiliating can that be for a man who bought the house 100% that he lives in.

I never chuk mouth for the matter because i dey wait for the right moment. But that girl go regret that thing wey she do...on God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Well, as much as the OP gave a one-sided post, it must be said that he was not through in his investigation of Nigerian women abroad.

Most women, as many men will admit, are the ones interested in marriage. They usually stay put until they feel the man is cheating or irresponsible (usually they mean financial stuff). Men on the other hand need to be less domineering.

There's no way you will take a village woman to the city and she will not learn a thing or two. Most go for Nigerian women because they feel that with the culture they can make her "malleable". Some feel she owes them a while lot because they brought her over. I'm yet to see how a woman in the village forces men to take that decision.
So when you have someone willingly come marry you and you want to rule them, it doesn't work.

It seems that the genesis of the Nigerian men/Nigerian women abroad saga.

Best way to avoid all this is to act in love and equality. I think women will listen to men more if they try to come off their high horses a bit.

I'm sure your woman listens to you because you're egalitarian. If you went macho on her, you may get a different response.
I never see woman o.

I took my mind off marriage, was looking at babymama
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
vivsravine:

don't forget humble beginnings your character is your voice even in your absence it would speak for you.
Ahudiya speaks ©
Thank you.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
bezimo:
The Nigerian women that behave this way are mainly igbo girls..bring them abroad..they become disasters you regret..

That's why as a abroad based guy trying to bring a home based 9ja girl over to Europe/USA or Canada as wife particularly is she is igbo..think 10 times about it..dont be carried away by her fake pretence of love.. once she comes over and see how the system favours women she will change to start giving you shit..too many cases to mention..

It's because the men there are simps

The home work ladies do on abroad guys if I spill it here the table go break finally

I'll chip in this two cents. While mehn are sipping, your so called ladies here take your pictures entire details to all spiritual houses and play the perfect game to get what you can offer before they transform.

While the ladies do serious underground work on males. Men just marry them out of feelings with no diligent checks and y'all think it won't end in tears

I know coded places times and acts I Don catch many so called posh chicks.

Spits. I'm disgusted remembering some sef

Abeg males abroad do through due diligence. Don't ask me how here biko

Most ladies are walking shrines and oracles and herbalists that's why you can't hate peace at time with them. It's a game they planned and executed to innocent naive men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
otipoju:

Its not always true. Equality is not king. The law favours women in many many cases and once Nigerian ladies understand that power they turn to something else with the influence of their friends.

I have a case where a Nigerian guy. Very gentle even though an ex military and has been on tour to Afghanistan. He pays ALL the utility bills, brought the girlfriend of 7 years and now wife to US and helped her get her first and current job, bought a car for the wife oo. One day , the wife siezed his car key in the precense of the guy's mum as he was about to go to work and told him she will not release it until he washes the plate he ate with. The wife works from home ooo. And this is a guy that does most of the cooking because the wife cant cook that good. How humiliating can that be for a man who bought the house 100% that he lives in.

I never chuk mouth for the matter because i dey wait for the right moment. But that girl go regret that thing wey she do...on God.

Oh my Goodness. How can I unread this fvckery na. Wtf

They think that's what makes a white lady cream

White ladies don't behave in this way. Only in few cases and the extreme ones. You don't hear white ladies talk this kind of shut for goodness sakes the money the man is going to hustle is for the family

Wtf. You've ruined my day with this annoying piece
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
DEMZEE:

Relationship is subtly transactional sex
What is transactional sex ?
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
otipoju:

That's the problem o, they are not interested in marriage or family unless the one you have gone far with in age.

The moment a Nigeria girl goes abroad, she wants to be completely free (not just the equality of washing plates later she wants to be on her own)
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
jornwhite:

Naa man wey wan suffer go suffer, the access point most women are using to subjugate men is westernization, they use words like gentleman & real men to manipulate men. be a gentleman n open the door for your queen, carry her bag naw or you don't love her.
real men give there wife whatever she ask for, money, luxury & gift spend it like Ned grin
romantic men take breakfast to there wife on bed wink mmm!

Buh till date we still don't know what a gentlewoman, a real woman and a romantic woman should do grin ... love naa scam grin grin

Thanks for redpill

Manipulative antics of women is what every man should get acquainted with before marriage
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Thank goodness I'm not with a black woman(original preference is black) , my oyinbo partner is home doing the laundry and cooking as we speak, she doesn't see herself a slave but a trad,(Type trad Western women into twitter.) , I'll gladly do the same for her.

Bills are equal, everything is based on reciprocity not abuse of power.

Like other couples, we argue but no violence or police troubles.

Gifts fly both ways and lastly the relationship isn't based on our rich or poor status.

Compare the aforementioned attributes to an egotistical maniac from one village in Nigeria, wastes all the household funds on useless thing's, hates house choirs, love's collecting without giving, irresponsible child like baboon behaviour undecided, who will call the police on you at the slightest provocation.

All these equality fights is only going to damage the black family as we see in black American.

Now tell me how I'm mentally damaged?

My white girlfriend of quite some years still goes into the kitchen and cook and serve me..offcourse cooking is not her strength but you can always see the effort..she has done that countless times and it didn't make her my slave...if na Useless 9ja girl she will be like I ain't your servant go cook and serve yourself..broke ass liability Oh!

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
bezimo:

My white girlfriend of quite some years still goes into the kitchen and cook and serve me..offcourse cooking is not her strength but you can always see the effort..she has done that countless times and it didn't make her my slave...if na Useless 9ja girl she will be like I ain't your servant go cook and serve yourself..broke ass liability Oh!

Exactly, this oyinbo girls will go to YouTube to learn naija meals and cook it as a treat.

So far she cooks efo, asaro, beans, yam, ogbono, and these naija girls are using feminism to be irresponsible.

I tire oh

10 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who da hell in their right senses gets married thesedays, that shit is outdated. So far i have had 3 children from 3 different women got married and divorced, I have had sex with nearly 150 women so far. Some of them married women, prostitutes, single women, brief relationships, one night stands young and old. I am planning on having more kids with more different women. Who wants to get themeselves tied down with one nagging, selfish, arguementative, lazy, female? In the name of marriage? Who when you married them they were slim and pretty but in 2 years they put on so much weight, becomes so fat and lazy No bloody way!! Any man who gets married to any woman regardless of where they are from thesedays is heading for an early grave. Thesedays women of facebook, instargram and other social media platforms? Thesedays impatience women? Thesedays "I want it now" women? No bloody way!! grin
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

This is the UNDILUTED TRUTH.
Please start with my IGBO Sisters who suddenly become Emergency Nurses in the US, their pride is second to none, followed by Edo Ladies

My Family has suffered so much in their hands.
My Cousin who resides in Pasadena, California just left his Nigerian Fiancee for an Italian Lady.
He told me he better suffers such from a White Lady than our black sisters.
Many Men are single here.
They are busy saving and investing wealth in Nigeria.
The moment you bring up any Topic that has to do with traveling back to get married, they start avoiding you. Some Men have deliberately decided not to bring their wives to the US.

One told me his wife in Nigeria can go ahead and prostitute if she likes, provided his kids back home are his biological kids.
This is a Man in his Late 50's.
MEN have woken up.
We are not Happy !
You are right especially Bini girls.

Marry them abroad at your peril, the moment they enter they thinking of Nigeria and how to build houses for themselves.

They become Savage the pretence love dies.

They enter street just to meet home demands, No Bini girl get time for love, dey would do ashawo, they would cheat you from your spending.

If they don't kill you, they would arrange jazzs on your head

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's because the men there are simps

The home work ladies do on abroad guys if I spill it here the table go break finally

I'll chip in this two cents. While mehn are sipping, your so called ladies here take your pictures entire details to all spiritual houses and play the perfect game to get what you can offer before they transform.

While the ladies do serious underground work on males. Men just marry them out of feelings with no diligent checks and y'all think it won't end in tears

I know coded places times and acts I Don catch many so called posh chicks.

Spits. I'm disgusted remembering some sef

Abeg males abroad do through due diligence. Don't ask me how here biko

Most ladies are walking shrines and oracles and herbalists that's why you can't hate peace at time with them. It's a game they planned and executed to innocent naive men

Wow..desperate Nigeria ladies going diabolical to secure abroad guys.I heard something like this..didn't know it's this terrible.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Why do I need his consent to build a property with my own money?
Because he is your head. He has authority over you.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
bezimo:

Wow..desperate Nigeria ladies going diabolical to secure abroad guys.I heard something like this..didn't know it's this terrible.

You guys don't know how far our sisters now go.

I won't open fully. My dear 50% of our ladies is an herbalist. They by themselves.

Nigerian guys should only marry them with an intermediary like family who would then do due diligence on them. The desperate for shiny things with our ladies now is now sth completely uncontrollable and on an insane level.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

Exactly, this oyinbo girls will go to YouTube to learn naija meals and cook it as a treat.

So far she cooks efo, asaro, beans, yam, ogbono, and these naija girls are using feminism to be irresponsible.

I tire oh
My brother oyinbo no get time, they started the feminism but their women have no issue
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
jajeri3216:

I tire oh

E be like say you don date white girl to know this..
My white babe went to YouTube to learn how to make Jollof rice and made it for me..i shock..lol

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Lucyspa: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Lucyspa: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:

So, if he says no what should she do?
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by SamNaijaboy: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
God bless you. I did not want to mention tribe, but mainly its igbo women. Uncouth set of women...

bezimo:
The Nigerian women that behave this way are mainly igbo girls..bring them abroad..they become disasters you regret..

That's why as a abroad based guy trying to bring a home based 9ja girl over to Europe/USA or Canada as wife particularly if she is igbo..think 10 times about it..dont be carried away by her fake pretence of love.. once she comes over and see how the system favours women she will change to start giving you shit..too many cases to mention..
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by jornwhite: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
ziondaughter247:

My dear oooh! Na wetin I dey reason before i saw your comment! They are regarded as low-life nothings over there. 5th class citizens noni

If nigerian men are regarded as low-life and a 5th class citizens what does that make a naija women. or do they see naija women differently.
Do you even know naija women in diaspora have an all time low chase from men of other races, compared to other women in the world.
In most scenerio, men in diaspora bring women abroad, so if these helpers/sponsors are low lives beko what are the women grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Newman20(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Newman20(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
deleSayo:

It's definitely dominque - a raging feminist who can't stand women who aren't part of the crew. she should tell Seun what 'rules' your comment broke.. cheesy

What was the comment about?
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newman20:

I would like to focus on the bolded.

In our culture, even though it is hard to admit, the woman is generally seen as the person who is owned or dominated by the man. Even though you and other feminists view it as "misogyny" you have to admit it has kept the peace in our society.

Now, what the OP wants is for women abroad to submit to their husband's authority (most likely because her boyfriend abroad refused to take her with him or something grin ). But the truth is that it is simply not possible. The reason being that women abroad are generally supposed to be independent unlike our own system where women are supposed to submit and be taken care of by the man (even though this isn't needed cause they have their own talents to enable them succeed on their own) this creates a power tussle between the husband and wife abroad where the husband wants his wife to be submissive and the wife wants her husband to accept this lifestyle. This often results in unsavory situations such as the husband killing the wife wife taking the husband's properties etc.

Now, back to your bolded statement. It is utterly wrong because as long as Nigeria remains a nation with cultural history women and men will never be seen as equal thus killing the OP's hopes. In addition most (Nigerian) women who say women and men should be equal are hypocritical and still submit themselves to men knowingly or unknowingly due to our country's history.

Finally, I think that the easiest way to avoid situations like the husband killing the wife in abroad nations, is for the husband to marry in Nigeria and keep his wife there because as long as she goes with him ( depending on whether or not they have a predetermined agreement with each other) there will most likely be either a conflict or a divorce.

Count yourself lucky to have received information from the one and only Newman20.

You wasted words. Let me break it for you

It's easier for a white chick to fit into the exact same structure a home made girl revolts against in the name of misandry

It's the psyche. They have a damaged psyche. Stop misrepresenting facts

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by deleSayo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Newman20:

What was the comment about?

na hin be dis:

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's why there are a lot of women rearing kids in Nigeria for their husbands abroad. Guys have wisened up. A girl close to me has been going for endless vigils so her husband can bring her and her two kids over to Switzerland. For where? He comes back every two years impregnates her and jets off again. The funny thing is I took time to observe the girl here and her behavior 'get as e be' grin
I have seen two examples of this before but I think it is degrading to women. Our ladies be no longer have dignity again. It's a shame.. How I wish wives could remain submissive to their lovers either home or abroad.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Newman20(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
deleSayo:

na hin be dis:

Thanks sir

Dommmininue is most likely a hard core feminist and is using her position to discourage other people from sharing other views because feminism is supposedly the only right answer.

*spits

Thanks for the photo sir.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Newman20(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:
I have seen two examples of this before but I think it is degrading to women. Our ladies be no longer have dignity again. It's a shame.. How I wish wives could remain submissive to their lovers either home or abroad.

You can read my earlier comment to find out why that is impossible.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by OchoL(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
deleSayo:

It's definitely dominque - a raging feminist who can't stand women who aren't part of the crew. she should tell Seun what 'rules' your comment broke.. cheesy
Newman20:

What was your comment about

Also see my comment where I bodied jovvialjune.

Help me ask her what rules I violated o.. Cry baby moderators. as if hiding comments will change the truth. mtchewww!

@Seun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.