Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us (52524 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hassanmaye(m): 12:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i have learn to cut tides with anything under the sun that fight against my inner peace as a man...women,money,cars,wealth,sex,etc..i dont care about these things anymore..they are not worth dying for..what maters now is peace of mind & contentment period
My brother if you can stick to this your words you will live a peaceful life and live long, only a fool will carry women matter for head. As for me I see them as children I don't have time for drama.

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by karika2018: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2020
olisaEze:
They’re not shaming us but only shaming themselves. More and more Naija guys are moving on to our more reasonable African sisters from other African nations than our ladies residing abroad.

It’s an emerging vicious cycle that is going to see our young ladies coming back to pick Nigerian husbands that’ll do the same thing to them till sense will finally reach their thick skulls. This life no get season 2, no time!

No man should come home to nigeria...marry a woman and bring her to the west..........over %95 of those marriages do not end well.......this ladies eventually grow wings and turn the heat against the man........keep them in nigeria if possible...........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by haryomikun(m): 1:18am On Dec 18, 2020
OchoL:

A ridiculous rant again as I expected.

You are obviously still a young girl.

My prayer point for you is that you bear sons who will fall victim to the highlighted - let's see your online bravado and rants when that happens wink
Wasn’t a ridiculous rant. She made sense in her words sir.

If you want to tackle her rightly, counter her with a well-written debate. Doesn’t take too much brainpower naa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 18, 2020
any man going back to naija to pick a total stranger for marriage cos of tradition or what have u should blame himself whatever comes his way.If u must marry a nigerian lady there tonnes of naija ladies in the foreign country u schooling or working.Nothing stops u hooking up with one there.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by haryomikun(m): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Why do I need his consent to build a property with my own money?
I also had a problem with that clause lol. I think she meant ‘knowledge’ not ‘consent’.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's why there are a lot of women rearing kids in Nigeria for their husbands abroad. Guys have wisened up. A girl close to me has been going for endless vigils so her husband can bring her and her two kids over to Switzerland. For where? He comes back every two years impregnates her and jets off again. The funny thing is I took time to observe the girl here and her behavior 'get as e be' grin
dat one no be marriage abeg cheesy
even if the husband is sending her regular upkeep she will still be miserable with lonliness cheesy .every two years for visit? haba grin
if that woman never start to dey cheat she will surely start soon cheesy
her friends will break her stance and hook her up with a guy
na the children i for feel pass sha
no body to call daddy
only hearing daddy voice on phone ..dat is if he even calls at all
on the other hand i am very sure the man has another family with him in swtizerland..if na edo man i am doubly sure grin

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by haryomikun(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, not as u have painted it. And also, these ladies should start hustling to go out too!

If anyone picks u up from poverty, clean u up, and brush u up to a better life, u owe that person loyalty. That is the least thing u owe the person. If u cant be loyal, forget about the brush up he is doing on u.

See eh, it is simple law! He who brings you out of poverty and struggle and present u with a better life lords over u. If u cant be loyal to this simple sacrifice, pls, refuse accepting the help and help ur own self by ur own self and lift ur self out of struggle by ur own self.

It is madness and deceptive for a lady to pretend to be loyal and all submissive just to attract a man who will brush her up and lift her out of hell called Nigeria, take her to a better society, then she brings out her demon. That is deception and should be met with brutal force.

If u dont want submission, hustle like men and make ur own money and ur own life. Then marry and the man will know that he added nothing to ur life financially. U guys will truly be equal.

In that western worlds, their women hustle like men, and their women dont rate men mainly based on the size of their pockets. Their women dont see men as means to escape struggle.

U cant eat ur cake and have it!

If i have to sponsor ur university from my hard earned sweat, help u open a business, marry, pay ur bills until u can take care of ur self. U owe me loyalty. I did that becus u were loyal. If when u arrive, u suddenly stop being loyal, it means u deceived me and it should be met with brutal force.

I know ladies who hate to be lord over, they refused any form of help from men o. They hustled and got to the position they wanted all by them selves like men do. They got married and are quite fine.

When most women start running the home financially, they also exhibit the lord character on the man too. It is a natural force. To solve the problem. Both genders should work hard.
Your points are solid, man.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by nitrogen(m): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Channel your curses and frustrations to those who made your life so bitter!
If you have regards for elders you won't come on a faceless forum to generalize and abuse women, forgetting that a woman birth you.
I see the struggles of women towards their family everyday... from the petty traders to professional women. It will be a disservice to their struggles if someone sits idle behind a keyboard and downplay their efforts and call them names because of his personal experience.

You are the frustrated one. Maybe you should go back to my post and confirm my assertions. Did I make any generalization? Better calm down. If you think I sit idle behind a keyboard, no worries, whatever hurts your ego.

Again, next time, don’t bring your elders into discussions like this, try and be respectful.

Now tell me, did an abroad guy mess you up or something?
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Ezyp(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:
Funny thing about these men abroad is that, they can take any bullshit from other women abroad comfortably, even if she tells them to do weird irritating things, they'll gladly do it, but if it's our naija ladies, they will be fuming from their mouth to the head, with smoke visibly coming out, lmao, you guys will be fine o.
Shut da F-up dia...big lie. You think white ladies behave stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by omoyankee3(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2020
vivsravine:
ABROAD SISTERS, STOP SHAMING US

How do I start this write up without offending those involved?

Trust me I don't care, because enough is enough of the nonsence you ladies portray over there and forget so soon how you started.

It's no longer news what most of our sisters do to our brothers in the name of marriage overseas is quite alarming.

The news is so hard to bear and you start to wonder who actual birth these type of women, who forget humble beginning.

A man leaves all the ladies in the countries they reside and comes home to pick you as a wife, sometimes they even forget about those good girls they had a life with before they left the country.

He sponsors everyting about you, gets married to you and starts a life with you over there, in less than five years you become wiser than the devil and you begin to act like assistant devil.

Many will have the nerve to call the cops on their husband's in the slightest provacations some of these men go to jail because of martial issues while some of these women become as selfish as cain and they won't give a hoot and many of our brothers lose all their properties over there.

You easily become authoritative because you feel you have arrived and you can't be talked to, many go to the extent of sponsoring their exes to their country of abode, others would build houses here in the country without the consent of their husbands, some will even buy cars and other properties without letting their husbands be in the know.

The records of domestic violence has increased amongst ladies who were picked from here to such civilised countries, they go there and feel they are now wild and cling to have ample rights to discern what happens and nobody can dare them.

Many of our brothers has been deported, some have lost their chances of ever going back to that country and even other countries, many deny them access to their children and finally others go about killing their husbands because of inheritance.

Stop this show of shame and retrace your steps home, stop this abuse you know you can never do back home, in as much as I don't support injustice of any kind, lets stop this bad behaviour and guard your homes.

So many brothers no longer value Nigerian women because of this act that has eaten into them negatively, its a dent on all ladies because even the good ones are now affected badly.

It's another season for them to come back home and pick a wife, you will be with him soon and you will be excited of relocating but immediately you get there, you become as wild as a cat and hunt like a leopard.

So sad, because of this acidious acts, our brothers now come home, marry us and leave us here to take care of the kids while they go hustle and come back intermittently.

Remember karma is a bitch you can win but you won't always win, the repercussions are always closer, nemesis doesn't miss its address and certainly vengeance is of God .

Make ammends now and retrace your steps, don't forget humble beginnings your character is your voice even in your absence it would speak for you.

Ahudiya speaks ©

One of my friends in the US married a girl from his village. Same story.....he brought her to America, paid for her nursing program, gave her papers etc. After all that, the girl showed her true colors. The guy I'm talking about is very humble and nice, and even though he treated his wife like a queen, she still went ahead messed him up. That's when I realized that no matter what you do, a woman that wants to become a tiger abroad would become one.

But there's a saying.....Since men have learned to shoot without missing, Eneke has learnt to fly without perching.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by SmartMen: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2020
DEMZEE:

Really u never jam!
u are not a man... gerrout...
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Haha

So many hilarious replies.

I'll just say that when you and your partner love each other and are committed to each other heart, body and soul, it's most likely gonna be a lifetime of joy and happiness through the ups and downs of it all.

If you plan on getting married please make sure you and your partner are equally committed to the relationship.

Also, men, please treat your girl right and she will be submissive. Don't go around being an asshòle to her and expect love.

Life is GIGO.

Garbage in, Garbage out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol they hate good guys but they like Randy men, naso one useless girl I love for university dey do me yanga up and down, while she will be calling my roommate just to intimidate me, the idiot finished university up till now no husband she don old at home, continue misbehaving babies when good men approach naso menopause go teach you lesson.
And so what if she's old? Is that your only achievement, that she is old at home? Guess you got a million Kobo for that.
And she came crying to you because you're the only man in the world and she must be with you because you approached her? If she refused you, she must be mocked because she's still unmarried? Are you the only man in the world? The way some of you petty men reason. That could be why she didn't want you.

So because you rejected some ladies you did not fancy, you should stay unmarried so that they can mock you for a choice you made? Men logic is so daft. So full of pain and bitterness.

It's obvious you men think more of marriage than women do. Yet you claim you want baby mamas, but that is to compensate for rejection.

Once a woman doesn't want a relationship with a Nigerian man, and she happens to stay single afterwards, he uses it to mock her and call her a spinster, acting as if he even wanted anything better with her to last. The day Nigerian men grow up and get brains, the better. Marriage is too important to men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2020
omoyankee3:

One of my friends in the US married a girl from his village. Same story.....he brought her to America, paid for her nursing program, gave her papers etc. After all that, the girl showed her true colors. The guy I'm talking about is very humble and nice, and even though he treated his wife like a queen, she still went ahead messed him up. That's when I realized that no matter what you do, a woman that wants to become a tiger abroad would become one.

But there's a saying.....Since men have learned to shoot without missing, Eneke has learnt to fly without perching.

You never lived with them to know how he really treated her in private. If women are to churn out stories about mens dubious and foolish behaviors everyday, and come up with crude ways to deal with them, men would suffer most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Raalsalghul: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
dat one no be marriage abeg cheesy
even if the husband is sending her regular upkeep she will still be miserable with lonliness cheesy .every two years for visit? haba grin
if that woman never start to dey cheat she will surely start soon cheesy
her friends will break her stance and hook her up with a guy
na the children i for feel pass sha
no body to call daddy
only hearing daddy voice on phone ..dat is if he even calls at all
on the other hand i am very sure the man has another family with him in swtizerland..if na edo man i am doubly sure grin

I don't think the guy will care if she cheats: that is along as family/friends don't find out, she doesn't get pregnant or contracts an STD. He can always bring his kids over.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Raalsalghul: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, not as u have painted it. And also, these ladies should start hustling to go out too!

If anyone picks u up from poverty, clean u up, and brush u up to a better life, u owe that person loyalty. That is the least thing u owe the person. If u cant be loyal, forget about the brush up he is doing on u.

See eh, it is simple law! He who brings you out of poverty and struggle and present u with a better life lords over u. If u cant be loyal to this simple sacrifice, pls, refuse accepting the help and help ur own self by ur own self and lift ur self out of struggle by ur own self.

It is madness and deceptive for a lady to pretend to be loyal and all submissive just to attract a man who will brush her up and lift her out of hell called Nigeria, take her to a better society, then she brings out her demon. That is deception and should be met with brutal force.

If u dont want submission, hustle like men and make ur own money and ur own life. Then marry and the man will know that he added nothing to ur life financially. U guys will truly be equal.

In that western worlds, their women hustle like men, and their women dont rate men mainly based on the size of their pockets. Their women dont see men as means to escape struggle.

U cant eat ur cake and have it!

If i have to sponsor ur university from my hard earned sweat, help u open a business, marry, pay ur bills until u can take care of ur self. U owe me loyalty. I did that becus u were loyal. If when u arrive, u suddenly stop being loyal, it means u deceived me and it should be met with brutal force.

I know ladies who hate to be lord over, they refused any form of help from men o. They hustled and got to the position they wanted all by them selves like men do. They got married and are quite fine.

When most women start running the home financially, they also exhibit the lord character on the man too. It is a natural force. To solve the problem. Both genders should work hard.

This makes sense!

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Scout60:

if she does, what will you do?

beat her or fight her.... for oyibo land na express u dey go

Smiles. It will never happen as long as the earth exists

Make una dey sump for women dey go. Not me

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by CSTRR: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Indians and other Asians go abroad, and their wives still remain sensible.

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by CSTRR: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2020
It's going to affect the Ladies in the Long run.

Nigerian men would simply stop importing wives.

At most, they would leave them in Nigeria.
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Scout60(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smiles. It will never happen as long as the earth exists

Make una dey sump for women dey go. Not me

Anyway na wetin we dey talk because we dey Nigeria. When u travel, u go know wassup
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Scout60:

Anyway na wetin we dey talk because we dey Nigeria. When u travel, u go know wassup

Thrash. Make una dey simp for women dey go. The very first thing I tell anyone white o Caucasian o. Indian o. My First principle stands and is I don't discuss my use of finances.

Discussing finances is for. Men. On low tier. Levels. For men higher than that we can't discuss it. Just enjoy the spoiling and. Don't ask strict questions

Simple. If you can't stay bail up.

I don't simp

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Aka2003: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as being the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.
Thank you for this. Equality should mean mean equality in expenses and responsibilities. Our women expect to be treated equally while not taking an equal share of the expenses and responsibilities. Equality cannot be defined differently due to gender.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Scout60(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thrash. Make una dey simp for women dey go. The very first thing I tell anyone white o Caucasian o. Indian o. My First principle stands and is I don't discuss my use of finances.

Simple. If you can't stay bail up.

I don't simp

Oga abramovich lost 50% of his net worth when he divorced his man, Jeff bezos lost $30 bn when he divorced to his wife.

my kinsman out of frustration killed his wife because of same issue. The man in question is bigger and mancho. Dey Nigeria dey talk simp till u come over here.

Even over here, your kids can call cops on you and if you do nonsense.... you get deported or sleep long in jail
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Scout60:

Oga abramovich lost 50% of his net worth when he divorced his man, Jeff bezos lost $30 bn when he divorced to his wife.

my kinsman out of frustration killed his wife because of same issue. The man in question is bigger and mancho. Dey Nigeria dey talk simp till u come over here.

Even over here, your kids can call cops on you and if you do nonsense.... you get deported or sleep long in jail

Oga they didn't have pre-nup before marriage

I am not marrying anyone without one. And I know the T & C I already have in mind for mine

I maintain it, I don't discuss my finances with anyone whatever anyone wants to say or do they do. Simple. I'm not the first man who chooses not to go ahead discussing finances with a woman and by goes through with it

There's always someone that is fit for our preferences and I don't go overboard going for a woman who wouldn't fit into mine. Here lies the problem men choose women under so many assumptions and hopes they'll comply. I don't assume. I spell out my conditions before the game begins

There's nothing about abroad I don't know Oga. I've had dates with women from all parts of the world high class low class. It still stands. My finances is my privacy. And I don't ask women theirs. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Franklydes(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2020
JovialJune:
In Nigeria, men are kings because the law favours you all, In the abroad, equality is king, and our women use it to their advantage.

The problem you guys have with wives from naija who went to the abroad is your failure to lord over her as it was in naija, y'all still want a lady of servitude who will abide by your rules and wishes cos of what you're used to forgetting obodo oyibo nor send you

It's simple, when you bring your wife over there, just know it is no longer a master slave norm but an equality, relinquish your right as being the head, you'll live your life peacefully,

I have peeps over there, and they're doing just fine.
I wish you understand better this SHIT honestly na only black women carry an for head. If you don't know, Blacks are the ones with high rate of divorce and not even the white. Do your research my dear don't bite the finger wey go feed you.

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by bezimo(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2020
CSTRR:
Indians and other Asians go abroad, and their wives still remain sensible.

So why are Nigerian women case different?
I am sure if you look close you will find out why
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Odoctor(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Why do I need his consent to build a property with my own money?
Because he is your husband.
(use Google to find out the etymology of husband)

He paid your bride price, not because you cannot afford bride price, but nature and God made it so.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by DEMZEE(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
SmartMen:
u are not a man... gerrout...

Wats ur definition of a man tho
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=jornwhite post=97162989]

By slaves you meant, cook, clean the house and take care of the children without privileges of going on dates or clubbing with whoever they want. Even the so called oyinbo women do domestic chores we see it even on blockbusters movies all the time. most of you're just confuse being.
An average naija gurls grow up cooking for her dad, mom & siblings, clean the house & run errands buh when they marry "it becos a slave role". las las eye go clear, nd more men will see babymama is the way forward.

Anytime you talk about baby mama you are sending a terror down the spine of our girls, please man marry by all means abeg
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by JOACHINpedro: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Hassanmaye:

How is that a good job
I was being sarcastic
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by RedPanthar: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=97185635][/quote]

without privileges of going on dates or clubbing with whoever they want grin grin grin
Re: Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Lucyspa:

In layman language, what if he refuses?
Then the wife should stop if he refuses. His "yes" should be "yes."

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.