Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76724 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Alaganature(m): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Finally Akwa ibom as taken over Calabar in terms of beauty and social activities

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Ndipe(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Tannhauser(m): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2020
madjune:
There's no money in Akwa ibom.

I don't understand how they celebrate anything on empty stomachs.

grin grin grin

Depends on what you are selling bro. Know lots of guys there currently balling...and they have nothing to do with oil and gas
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Sleekfun: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2020
I am a proud Lagosian .... Sound of Akwa Ibom .... I ja pa ...
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by cardoctor(m): 3:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Chai. Our money
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Gerrard59(m): 3:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Second most beautiful. I’ve never been there though. Hope they speak English. cheesy cheesy Lagos is too crowded.

Typical ignoramus. Is Akwa Ibom not a state in an English speaking country? Huh?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Gerrard59(m): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Ykc2:
If they like they can paint that Xmas village with gold all na wash, akwa ibom state standard supposed to be like that of Qatar or UAE but what do see from akwa ibom? Abandoned children accused of been witchcraft ,corruption is worst enemy to humanity

You write as if Akwa Ibom is not in Nigeria. OK, how and why is Nigeria not like Norway or Switzerland yet it has the highest number of poor people? Nigeria's problems are Akwa Ibom's and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Zane2point4(m): 3:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Hotzone:
Beautiful

It used to be like this in Owerri when Rochas was the Governor...he competes with Calabar even Ayade used to visit Owerri festivals but not anymore. The current government in Imo State has made Rochas look like the best governor they ever had
I swear,he didnt even decorate a single site in owerri.the capital.
Even the popular govt round about he didnt touch it.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by madjune(m): 4:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Tannhauser:

grin grin grin

Depends on what you are selling bro. Know lots of guys there currently balling...and they have nothing to do with oil and gas

What are they selling?
Palm oil?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Angelacruz: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2020
staymore:
I was at this Christmas Village last year and I will be there this year too. What I love about Uyo generally is their high level of hospitality. The place is also very secured.
there is high level of insecurity in Uyo,becareful....even cars n human life r not safe

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Jimmy231: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Second most beautiful. I’ve never been there though. Hope they speak English. cheesy cheesy Lagos is too crowded.
No na Spanish them they speak
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by 001spice: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2020
No we dnt speak english.we speak latin. So plz stay away we dnt need u there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by educhigo: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Abdanny2000(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Indeed Uyo is a beautiful place

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by themanderon: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Akwa ibom is a beautiful state but they need to work on lifting more of their people out of poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by CSTRR: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2020
madjune:

Money is not everything.
You can't eat money.

If they farm, they will celebrate with full stomach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2020
madjune:

That's should tell you, they are not hungry like your people ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Angelacruz:
there is high level of insecurity in Uyo,becareful....even cars n human life r not safe
See as hate & jealousy the make you lie, chai
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Angelacruz: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2020
I live in uyo,last week robbers entered Nyong essien,Barrack's road,nnpc filling station....cars were stolen.Dnt say wat u dnt knw
NkanAkpanika:

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Angelacruz: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Our next neighbour house was attack at night.We r living in fear
NkanAkpanika:

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Drizzy5001(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Akwa ibom is quite beautiful, but cultism too much there . Them dey compete with Rivers State in terms of cultism
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by RedBororo(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2020
abeg show us how calabar own be
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2020
[U mean it? I was thinking of going there for Christmas...quote author=Estellie post=97176862]Insecurity ruining a lot of things this year...
One can't even park a car in peace again...

The governor should focus more on security, before these thieves turn my beautiful Uyo to something else.

[/quote]
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Obeysco: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2020
God bless Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by skydancer: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
what's rizlar
paulolee:
was there last sunday n a strange gee approached me dt he is selling rizlar n AZ...nseme mpo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Uchasa(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
You forgot to mention the state with these bad infrastructures.
Only people that haven't been to Akwa Ibom State can listen to this Udom Puppets!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Akwa Ibom ayaya, Very beautiful. I always fantasize of marrying someone from this beautiful city because of how neat they are and also for their rich culture. lol

Kolanut is an invaluable fruit amongst the West Africa people. It is common among the Men, women and children as it has significant socio-cultural/Medicinal........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Offpoint1: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Morere on the beautiful city of Uyo.. Nigerian third most beautiful city

Lalasticlala fp
2nd abi 3rd? Which state is the 2nd, Lagos? Don't tell me yes please....

After Abuja Na AK abeg.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Anaerobi(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Akwa Ibom Amaka

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Godbless3(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Akwa Ibom people speak english than ibibio.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by berryPee(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Na this period free Bleep dey plenty for Akwa Ibom especially around Uyo, Oron and eket
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Uchasa:
You forgot to mention the state with these bad infrastructures.
Only people that haven't been to Akwa Ibom State can listen to this Udom Puppets!

Uche you this Igbo boy where no even know him origin...so your mumuness still dey like this? Just cause they ranked Akwa ibom second most beautiful place after Abuja you dey vex the show that pictures. who tell you say Rivers no get bad bridge and roads to abi you want make we dig m out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.