Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore (822 Views)

Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo / C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by lyfe(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
The secret is out, women are not we have been conditioned to believe by religion, media, politics. If anything, they are the opposite of what we have been subconsciously and consciously taught from childhood.

You have to ruthlessly vet any woman before you commit to her. From experience, most broads out here are recked. They have been passed around for free and want you to pay a top price on her and commit after she has been run through more than Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

More often than not, the woman you are godifying has:
1) Multiple sexual partners
2) One night stands
3) Had a compromising nude video of herself out there.
4) Had a lot of bad life choices when she had the opportunity to make the right decision.
5) Average of two abortions (disguise it under ectopic pregnancy)
6) Gracefully run heads games on guys in the past and swallowed their DNA

I have been with a sizeable amount of women to know that almost every woman is a walking regrets. Her past will be the reason you will never be respected as a man, she will argue with you with flimsy and ridiculous things and she will be all messed up with all types of borderline personality disorder.

The people who over-stimulated her and gave her the emotional thrills have gone awol and you committing to her you have to replicate all the thrills and stimulations. Failure to do so then she will bring war to you.

Guys, be pragmatic in your approach and view about women and life you will thank your future self. This is how real men make strides in life.

Guard your sanity and stay informed!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by fati2001(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
lyfe:
The secret is out, women are not we have been conditioned to believe by religion, media, politics. If anything, they are the opposite of what we have been subconsciously and consciously taught from childhood.

You have to ruthlessly vet any woman before you commit to her. From experience, most broads out here are recked. They have been passed around for free and want you to pay a top price on her and commit after she has been run through more than Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

2) One night stands
4) Had a lot of bad life choices when she had the opportunity to make the right decision.

I have been with a sizeable amount of women to know that almost every woman is a walking regrets. Her past will be the reason you will never be respected as a man, she will argue with you with flimsy and ridiculous things and she will be all messed up with all types of borderline personality disorder.

The people who over-stimulated her and gave her the emotional thrills have gone awol and you committing to her you have to replicate all the thrills and stimulations. Failure to do so then she will bring war to you.

Guys, be pragmatic in your approach and view about women and life you will thank your future self. This is how real men make strides in life.

VICE VERSA.
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Dpsychologist: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by ojun50(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Leave woman matter so you can Leave long

1 Like

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Doortun(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

VICE VERSA.
Last time I checked men don't get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by fati2001(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Doortun:
Last time I checked men don't get pregnant
STILL VICE VERSA.

1 Like

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by NiRfreak(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
lyfe:

2) One night stands

A resounding applause to this wonderful red-pill truth.
Meanwhile, the vagina people will think this springs from the heart of misogyny...but deep down they know it's the plain truth, though a bitter pill they can not swallow because they are used to the life and conditioning that says I must eat my cake and still have it....
But life is always there waiting to give them a heavy reality slap on the cheeks to send them to Shiloh.

7 Likes

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by richmondefosa(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
What's it and all these overly fed babies on nairaland these days?
You guys raise so many standards against the female folks and put unnecessary pressure on them forgetting about the men. It is an utterly stupid behaviour.

[s]You have to ruthlessly vet any woman before you commit to her. From experience, most broads out here are recked. They have been passed around for free and want you to pay a top price on her and commit after she has been run through more than Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.[/s]
You all think its a trophy to have had CONSENSUAL SEX with a woman. I am shocked to my marrows!

1) Multiple sexual partners Show me a sexually active man who hasn't had multiple sexual partners.
2) One night stands Most women haven't had this. The ones who have, did they do it with a table? Didn't they do it with men?
[s]3) Had a compromising nude video of herself out there.[/s] A woman made a video of herself and sent to the one she loves and trust. The man leaks it and you blame the woman? For trusting? It speaks more negatively on the idiot who released it.
[s]4) Had a lot of bad life choices when she had the opportunity to make the right decision.[/s] We have all made mistakes. we learn from them. Live and let live!
5) [s]Average of two abortions (disguise it under ectopic pregnancy)[/s] Who impregnated them and refused to take responsibility? MEN! Women should have a right to safe abortion. angry
[s]6) Gracefully run heads games on guys in the past and swallowed their DNA[/s] And men who give head?

[s]I have been with a sizeable amount of women to know that almost every woman is a walking regrets[/s] This speaks more of the kind of person you are. Public community penis!

1 Like

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by tobechi74: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
I thought the Bible says old things are passed away in new creation.
Can you do this and remain Christian

BTW, if you investigate, your discovery may turn one into a lunatic
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
#fact

But then again, change is constant.
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Doortun(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
richmondefosa:
What's it and all these overly fed babies on nairaland these days?
You guys raise so many standards against the female folks and put unnecessary pressure on them forgetting about the men. It is an utterly stupid behaviour.

[s]You have to ruthlessly vet any woman before you commit to her. From experience, most broads out here are recked. They have been passed around for free and want you to pay a top price on her and commit after she has been run through more than Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.[/s]
You all think its a trophy to have had CONSENSUAL SEX with a woman. I am shocked to my marrows!

1) Multiple sexual partners Show me a sexually active man who hasn't had multiple sexual partners.
2) One night stands Most women haven't had this. The ones who have, did they do it with a table? Didn't they do it with men?
[s]3) Had a compromising nude video of herself out there.[/s] A woman made a video of herself and sent to the one she loves and trust. The man leaks it and you blame the woman? For trusting? It speaks more negatively on the idiot who released it.
[s]4) Had a lot of bad life choices when she had the opportunity to make the right decision.[/s] We have all made mistakes. we learn from them. Live and let live!
5) [s]Average of two abortions (disguise it under ectopic pregnancy)[/s] Who impregnated them and refused to take responsibility? MEN! Women should have a right to safe abortion. angry
[s]6) Gracefully run heads games on guys in the past and swallowed their DNA[/s] And men who give head?

[s]I have been with a sizeable amount of women to know that almost every woman is a walking regrets[/s] This speaks more of the kind of person you are. Public community penis!

Men and Women are not the same. The fact is a man a woman's true intrinsic value does not increase by the count of men who has run through her.
The simple logic that a woman does not need to possess anything thing to have 100 men run through her in a day. There is no requirement at all, she just has to have a hole between her legs and maybe have a bath, While that is not possible for a man.

I have once been like you. Good luck seeing the red flags and ignoring them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Doortun(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
I thought the Bible says old things are passed away in new creation.
Can you do this and remain Christian

BTW, if you investigate, your discovery may turn one into a lunatic

If you discover the truth, 10 years after marriage can you leave by it? A comedian in the US found an Adult video of his fiancee on phone and people still blamed him.

https://www.ghgossip.com/jamaican-comedian-majah-hype-releases-ex-girlfriends-sextape-video/

1 Like

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by richmondefosa(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Doortun:

Men and Women are not the same. The fact is a man a woman's true intrinsic value does not increase by the count of men who has run through her.
The simple logic that a woman does not need to possess anything thing to have 100 men run through her in a day. There is no requirement at all, [s]she just has to have a hole between her legs and maybe have a bath, While that is not possible for a man. [/s]

I have once been like you. Good luck seeing the red flags and ignoring them.

The only difference in a man and a woman is their reproductive capabilities.
The fact that you even think that all a woman needs to have is a hole between her legs disgust me. There are hardworking women out there who did not get there using clittocurrency. And you assuming that is a disgrace to whatever you hold dearly.
There are also useless and irresponsible men out there. These things are not pertaining to only one gender. There are mutually exclusive.
No wonder men of these days find it hard to approach a self-made lady. Your ego comes to play and you assume all sorts and infer she slept to get her way thereby disregarding years of hardwork.
Asides your money, that's if you even have, can you match up with a self made, well-to-do woman? Can you approach her? What else can you offer her because she also has money and intellect? You see?
Many of you out there will cower. Then you will resort to the issue of marriage in order to blackmail them. You all think you are doing a woman a favor by marrying them. you all fail to realize that it is a commitment from two parties.

Go on and continue wailing. Disguise and masquerade under the false notion of 'red pill' statements.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

P.s
You were never like me. You do not know me and you don't know what has informed my views on the female gender.

2 Likes

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Kapilta(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
You dey mind those mumu. Nonsense.

I can't blv people still married my ex(es). SMH. I killed those girls. Well i don't do that s**t no more. As i'm killing you, i'm paying you.

I can't even imagine ending with people like my f**king exes. SMH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by olufeyikemi90789: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Leave woman matter so you can Leave long

1 Like

Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Doortun(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2020
@richmondefosa

Apart from reproductive organ men and women are not the same. Facts! This has been proven and if you can see this around you. Women are better in some things and men are terrible in many things as well.

1) Women are better with colours and designs men are bad with colours. Many men don't even know what burgundy, fuschia, cyan, crimson look like.

2) Women are more expressive than men, women are better with learning and using words the right way than men.

3)Women pick new language faster than men.

4) Women are good with people, men are good with things.

5) Women are more empathetic men are objective. Hence why more women in nursing, teaching, public relations and men in engineering and software dev and engaging in getting things fixed.

5) Women are better with scuba diving, swimming and gymnastics than men. You know why? Women are less rigid and have less density and muscle mass.

6) Over 98% of world title in sports requiring speed and strength are owned by men. Over 300 men have broken the record of the fastest women that ever lived.

I would state more reasons that are not even related to reproduction. These simple variations goes a long way why men and women have different life choices.
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Doortun(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Maybe if you take more time to understand male and female dynamics, some part of redpill will make sense to you. I'll tell you redpill kinda sound like a cult filled with some up-to-no-good, women-hating guys and ideology, but no. 80-90 % of Redpill is backed by Major cultures and religions.

Quran and Bible are ladden with redpill knowledge. Also, the book of Ecclesiastes, Proverbs, Genesis and Revelations back Redpill. Redpill like patriarchy is about balance although this is widely hated by the new order. The most balanced system of living falls under these aforementioned teachings.

Redpill is not a woman or society hating group and it can not be equated to opposite of Feminism.I know oftentimes, people muddle redpill/conservatism/Republican ideology as something against people being happy. Redpill originally does not have anything to do with women, rather, it places emphasis on seeing things for what it truly is to maintain sanity in the society. We don't call a tiger cat and bring it to our bedroom. We see tiger as tiger and cat as cat and domesticate what is safe. Some other tenets of redpill include:

Abortion shouldn't be a right - It is simply wrong to openly see people protesting 'pro-choice' when all they are saying is to legislate killing babies for making avoidable bad reproductive choices so they could continue partying. We are cognizant of the fact that there are some medically necessary situation where D&C is necessary to save life of mother who can't carry baby to full term.

52+ Genders - We recognize there could be anomaly, but safe to say there are 2 genders to maintain sanity and not for hedonistic purpose.

Not against people having sex - they advocate doing it the right place and the right time. Although, women seem to get a lot of heat because women are the gate keeper of sex. Women decide who gets sex, men decide who gets to be the wife. Redpill, Bible, and Society frowns at today's thotery where young girls turn themselves to be marketplace like Jiji where highest bidder gets to ride.

Hardwork - This ideology advocate people especially men to work hard and make a dent in the universe that will be talked about after you have gone. Pick a task and be successful at it. It is in the bible that we should not covet. Most people with this mindset are successful people start business and focus on yourself.

And many more... Understanding this and practicing this has saved my life and improved me.
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by richmondefosa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Doortun:
@richmondefosa

Apart from reproductive organ men and women are not the same. Facts! This has been proven and if you can see this around you. Women are better in some things and men are terrible in many things as well.

1) Women are better with colours and designs men are bad with colours. Many men don't even know what burgundy, fuschia, cyan, crimson look like.

2) Women are more expressive than men, women are better with learning and using words the right way than men.

3)Women pick new language faster than men.

4) Women are good with people, men are good with things.

5) Women are more empathetic men are objective. Hence why more women in nursing, teaching, public relations and men in engineering and software dev and engaging in getting things fixed.

5) Women are better with scuba diving, swimming and gymnastics than men. You know why? Women are less rigid and have less density and muscle mass.

6) Over 98% of world title in sports requiring speed and strength are owned by men. Over 300 men have broken the record of the fastest women that ever lived.

I would state more reasons that are not even related to reproduction. These simple variations goes a long way why men and women have different life choices.

It is good to see that we are having an exciting conversation about this.
I retract my earlier assertion that the only difference between a man and a woman are their reproductive abilities. Clearly, you have raised some salient points that cannot be overlooked. Its is clear that my submission and your current position is clearly different from the initial argument by the OP which is a clear and deliberate ridicule to women.

This brings us back to the initial argument.
Your submission has proven that women are clearly not all that, as painted by the OP.

What is my point you may be wondering?
I based my premise on the OP's writeup and clearly wanted him to see that everything he posted is applicable to both gender. one gender shouldn't be subjected to ridicule when in reality, both genders are culpable.

Kind regards
Re: Before Commitment Real Men Look Into A Woman's Past, Weak Men Ignore by Doortun(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
richmondefosa:

It is good to see that we are having an exciting conversation about this.
I retract my earlier assertion that the only difference between a man and a woman are their reproductive abilities. Clearly, you have raised some salient points that cannot be overlooked. Its is clear that my submission and your current position is clearly different from the initial argument by the OP which is a clear and deliberate ridicule to women.

This brings us back to the initial argument.
Your submission has proven that women are clearly not all that, as painted by the OP.

What is my point you may be wondering?
I based my premise on the OP's writeup and clearly wanted him to see that everything he posted is applicable to both gender. one gender shouldn't be subjected to ridicule when in reality, both genders are culpable.

Kind regards

I get where you coming from. No one is a saint. The onus is on all us to be better. Redpill, MGTOW, Feminism, BLM, Antifa all have one flaw or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Redhanded With Another Man On Husband's Bed Explains Why She Did It / Stingy Mens Associations Around Africa / I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.