Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? (2797 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
BaddieFreak:
I can't. Sexual compatibility is important. Bye
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by okey95644: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
: Thunder faya such gal. If you gree such, dat wedding night go be d last marriage night cuz even borehole go be play compare to wetin u go jam.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Are u trying to say that there are no more faithful men out dere?

Any guy who can stay glued to the same toto for 20years is either very broke or has erectile dysfunction!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
I can't. I will like to know how degraded her vagina is. All of them are degraded anyway but I will like to confirm the level of the degradation, atleast not above 50% which is very hard to find too.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by tunize(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
I cant cos presently the way the world is i can only trust myself. Imagine u follow girl dey do no sex till marriage while anoda guy man go just dey chop am for ur back that one na "cheating" fear some girls of this our 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 4:44am On Dec 18, 2020
I bet to disagree
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Any guy who can stay glued to the same toto for 20years is either very broke or has erectile dyfunction!

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Priam: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Believe me bro, if you're dating a retired olosho, you'll know.

Pray tell, how?

How do you know a repentant Oloshö who's done with her whoring phase, cleaned out her past life and is now a Bible-carrying church member searching for one innocent naïve church brother to tie down in marriage by reminding him of how the church abhors premarital sex.

Please tell us how to screen out this group of people, because they're very much rampant in our society

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Priam:

Pray tell, how?

How do you know a repentant Oloshö who's done with her whoring phase, cleaned out her past life and is now a Bible-carrying church member searching for one innocent naïve church brother to tie down in marriage by reminding him of how the church abhors premarital sex.

Please tell us how to screen out this group of people, because they're very much rampant in our society
hahaa...no be small screening
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2020
I can only accept no sex b4 marriage if the said lady is virginnnn, and this I must confirm or a doctor must confirm it. Becaus is she play with my head I will disgrace her family that first night.

And dear op if you're not a virginnnn please don't even tell him no sex before marriage because he will look stupid b4 u. It means that u can bleep others but he is the only one that does not worth bleepin. If you wanted no sex b4 marriage you could have kept your virginity till then. It may be a mistake you made and you have to leave with it for the rest of your life.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Priam:

Pray tell, how?

there is no any way you can screen them, the only way may be through medical test of her virginity wich both of you may not want to go to that extent the other way is to disgrace her out of your home once you find out on that first night
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Angelacruz:
I bet to disagree

Mention the names of just 5 well-to-do guys who have just one woman
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Believe me bro, if you're dating a retired olosho, you'll know.

Not all retired oloshos looks rugged or haggard. Some of them are blessed with this homely and Innocent look and they In turn took care of their body very well. Some might even be looking more holier than sister mary after their hoeing phase. You will surely meet a handful of them In Church and Mosques. It Is when you guys get to TANGLE everything will burst lol because that hole doesn't really tell lies no matter the care or control damage done to It. It can never go back to It Original State. "But Generally It's very easy to Spot a Retired or Pretending Olosho when you meet One" Understand the other Gender and have peace of mind.....

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2020
U are right sha
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Mention the names of just 5 well-to-do guys who have just one woman
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Priam: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Not all retired oloshos looks rugged or haggard. Some of them are blessed with this homely and Innocent look and they In turn took care of their body very well. Some might even be looking more holier than sister mary after their hoeing phase. You will surely meet a handful of them In Church and Mosques. It Is when you guys get to TANGLE everything will burst lol because that hole doesn't really tell lies no matter the care or control damage done to It. It can never go back to It Original State. "But Generally It's very easy to Spot a Retired or Pretending Olosho when you meet One" Understand the other Gender and have peace of mind....

Please how do you spot them?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Priam:

Please how do you spot them?

Mere looking at them, Your Intuition will tell you If you are very observant. Believe Me.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So, My Girlfriend Took Me To The Zoo. My Experience / Happiest Birthday To Me .. Rate Me And My Lady / If You Notice These Things In Your Woman, She Is Not A Woman You Can Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.