Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

For Stoners: Cruise Talk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Stoners: Cruise Talk. (370 Views)

To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? / Female Stoners Are The Best To Involve With In A Relationship / For Stoners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Stoners: Cruise Talk. by perfectsusanoo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is for stoners out there!
Read and enjoy the cruise
I just felt like sharing this with you if you don’t mind, just calm down and read to the end, you won’t be disappointed.
Finished my small hustle early today so straight up, Na matters get down things, I de inside cruise so felt like writing this, you can share yours here too
But enjoy mine.
The Greatest creation.
Thousands of years from the present, mankind have begun to explore outside this galaxy and have regarded themselves as Gods representative and only rational being, at that time, they produced sonic and vibrations examining technologies well beyond the present technologies. By then technologies thousands of years after our descendant will be termed ‘the barbaric era’ and ours alongside the ancient romans will be termed ‘the barbaric era’ and so on. English and other languages although retaining its mother tongue status, would be modified by then and people wouldn’t need to undergo surgery in fact, surgery would be regarded as an event in the Olympic Games. A kind of games where people would showcase the unimaginable things they could do to their body for gold coins in an event, the Olympic would have a higher version with the universal Olympic being the first. Earths Olympic, would still be the most respected due to it being the mother planet of the first Humans, Humans would be regarded as the only organisms in the Universe after domesticating the others, they, out of anger fought a great battle with the sound people in their mother universe over nine hundred million years far from ours, the wonders of Earth were rebuilt as a competition between planets like the world cups found on Earth. Humans ruled the whole inhabitants of this galaxy as the true supreme ruler, by then humans were hard minded people after suffering defeats almost to the brink of annihilation from the hands of the other beings, they sprung up at the last moment when they all agreed with no buts, to unite bearing no thoughts of hostilities towards themselves, regarded other humans no longer caring about skin, size, shape , body weight abnormalities sustained during foetus surgery( a surgery done to a foetus to implant some genetic materials into it for altering its physical genes with scanning technologies ), stood together as an entity and fought against other beings to stay alive and not be exterminated. After defeating all those beings who resisted and challenged them in an existence or annihilation battles fought for hundreds of years humans suffered during the wars. The bane of humans were greed and was wastefulness, they somehow wasted their resources and some got starved to madness, they suffered from greediness of a few and got them in a tight spot after most leading powers were fighting greedily for resources in other resource rich planets, trying to harvest the resources for themselves, after encountering other powerful beings with great technological innovations, the need for resources made all the powers to forgo and make every resources useable to others, in fact they ruled themselves as one. In the ‘Humans senate’. The humans got beaten to annihilation by the strongest at the time, the sound people who were just large waves of sounds who destroy or disrupt and infect the genes of anything they enshroud. They threatened to conquer other beings and defeated humans to the extent of giving humans an ultimatum to surrender and become their slaves with no negotiations and no intent of friendship. They saw us as their greatest enemy when their exploration teams accidentally discovered the planets we governed and saw us using parts of them as a source of entertainment (I suspect the music lovers like me did us there. My opinion though.) having conquered more territories than we and the light beings, they felt greatly humiliated and vowed to exterminate humans and the others to show its might.
They exterminated the light people and created theirs, naming them the ‘Sound lights’, they then attacked the humans pushing us back to the brink of total extermination, all the grievances and suspecting gazes towards each others were swept aside, the humans became one.
They then started a heroic fight against the sound people for survival with both sides fighting with all their might. It was truly a nightmare to the humans and all those who participated in the war died due to injuries and reductions in life-force. They defeated the sound people at long last and all the humans left were just the very young who grew up with the pain of losing their loved ones because of some ‘stupid friendly exploration’ as they called it. They grew up caring for others like families and adhered to the last advice their predecessors gave them before going for battle, also found the weapons of mass destruction they kept to be triggered once the sound people infiltrated our territory, they called it, ‘the bye’.
They learnt from their parent’s letters and videos to them, they didn’t care about colours anymore and united with a single goal: to conquer everything in their paths and be the ultimate ruler of this universe.
Humans have got unity after suffering from ‘the devil in my heart’. By then they would be no devil, it would be ‘do whatever you like but don’t kill or injure any other humans and its belongings because we are … yeah,
BROTHERS!
Unity and peace of mind is a blessing.

Thanks for reading.
By the MartialDragon.

1 Like

Re: For Stoners: Cruise Talk. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29
ON Colos
perfectsusanoo:
This is for stoners out there!
Read and enjoy the cruise
I just felt like sharing this with you if you don’t mind, just calm down and read to the end, you won’t be disappointed.
Finished my small hustle early today so straight up, Na matters get down things, I de inside cruise so felt like writing this, you can share yours here too
But enjoy mine.
The Greatest creation.
Thousands of years from the present, mankind have begun to explore outside this galaxy and have regarded themselves as Gods representative and only rational being, at that time, they produced sonic and vibrations examining technologies well beyond the present technologies. By then technologies thousands of years after our descendant will be termed ‘the barbaric era’ and ours alongside the ancient romans will be termed ‘the barbaric era’ and so on. English and other languages although retaining its mother tongue status, would be modified by then and people wouldn’t need to undergo surgery in fact, surgery would be regarded as an event in the Olympic Games. A kind of games where people would showcase the unimaginable things they could do to their body for gold coins in an event, the Olympic would have a higher version with the universal Olympic being the first. Earths Olympic, would still be the most respected due to it being the mother planet of the first Humans, Humans would be regarded as the only organisms in the Universe after domesticating the others, they, out of anger fought a great battle with the sound people in their mother universe over nine hundred million years far from ours, the wonders of Earth were rebuilt as a competition between planets like the world cups found on Earth. Humans ruled the whole inhabitants of this galaxy as the true supreme ruler, by then humans were hard minded people after suffering defeats almost to the brink of annihilation from the hands of the other beings, they sprung up at the last moment when they all agreed with no buts, to unite bearing no thoughts of hostilities towards themselves, regarded other humans no longer caring about skin, size, shape , body weight abnormalities sustained during foetus surgery( a surgery done to a foetus to implant some genetic materials into it for altering its physical genes with scanning technologies ), stood together as an entity and fought against other beings to stay alive and not be exterminated. After defeating all those beings who resisted and challenged them in an existence or annihilation battles fought for hundreds of years humans suffered during the wars. The bane of humans were greed and was wastefulness, they somehow wasted their resources and some got starved to madness, they suffered from greediness of a few and got them in a tight spot after most leading powers were fighting greedily for resources in other resource rich planets, trying to harvest the resources for themselves, after encountering other powerful beings with great technological innovations, the need for resources made all the powers to forgo and make every resources useable to others, in fact they ruled themselves as one. In the ‘Humans senate’. The humans got beaten to annihilation by the strongest at the time, the sound people who were just large waves of sounds who destroy or disrupt and infect the genes of anything they enshroud. They threatened to conquer other beings and defeated humans to the extent of giving humans an ultimatum to surrender and become their slaves with no negotiations and no intent of friendship. They saw us as their greatest enemy when their exploration teams accidentally discovered the planets we governed and saw us using parts of them as a source of entertainment (I suspect the music lovers like me did us there. My opinion though.) having conquered more territories than we and the light beings, they felt greatly humiliated and vowed to exterminate humans and the others to show its might.
They exterminated the light people and created theirs, naming them the ‘Sound lights’, they then attacked the humans pushing us back to the brink of total extermination, all the grievances and suspecting gazes towards each others were swept aside, the humans became one.
They then started a heroic fight against the sound people for survival with both sides fighting with all their might. It was truly a nightmare to the humans and all those who participated in the war died due to injuries and reductions in life-force. They defeated the sound people at long last and all the humans left were just the very young who grew up with the pain of losing their loved ones because of some ‘stupid friendly exploration’ as they called it. They grew up caring for others like families and adhered to the last advice their predecessors gave them before going for battle, also found the weapons of mass destruction they kept to be triggered once the sound people infiltrated our territory, they called it, ‘the bye’.
They learnt from their parent’s letters and videos to them, they didn’t care about colours anymore and united with a single goal: to conquer everything in their paths and be the ultimate ruler of this universe.
Humans have got unity after suffering from ‘the devil in my heart’. By then they would be no devil, it would be ‘do whatever you like but don’t kill or injure any other humans and its belongings because we are … yeah,
BROTHERS!
Unity and peace of mind is a blessing.

Thanks for reading.
By the MartialDragon.

Re: For Stoners: Cruise Talk. by perfectsusanoo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29
2RightHands1Coc:
ON Colos
Lol. Na dat year. I burn wetin no good sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About To Become A Simp / Dating App / The Truth About Tracy Zille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.