Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

About To Become A Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Become A Simp (368 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Become A Simp by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Gooday fellow nairalanders.
There's this girl in our compound who's been giving me greenlight waiting for me to pounce on her like a predator on his prey......

She literally changes her mood Everytime she sees me to a joyous one and she's all smiles,so i interpreted it as a greenlight.

Basically, I'm planning on getting her number today if she agrees, but please is this SIMPish behavior the whole getting her number thing.

Cox i i don't wanna turn to her footmat.
Re: About To Become A Simp by Bluezy13(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Maintain your lane, else you will come back here and complain that she turned you down when you approached her.
Just like the other guy that come of the same .
Re: About To Become A Simp by AfroKnight: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
I don’t think you know what “simp” means.
Re: About To Become A Simp by Nazgul: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
You guys wouldn't kill me in this Nairaland...

So reciprocating a girls advances has become simping?

If that's your logic, you can as well become a Rev. Father, at least you won't get to talk to women.
Re: About To Become A Simp by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:
You guys wouldn't kill me in this Nairaland...

So reciprocating a girls advances has become simping?

If that's your logic, you can as well become a Rev. Father, at least you won't get to talk to women.

As in she might start to give me attitude when i profess my love to her
Re: About To Become A Simp by Nazgul: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Saneesk:

As in she might start to give me attitude when i profess my love to her
That one would depend on your packaging.
Re: About To Become A Simp by Molahnelson(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bro's don't be a simp na, step up your game she will be the one asking for your number

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Truths About Relationships. Lol. (PICTURES) / I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals / Have Fun Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.