Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (69703 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by pharmagba: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Sirk4great247: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigerian government are comedian imagine what they are giving us to swallow

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by lessonotes(f): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Amen OOO
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by incogni2o: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
hmm
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by faheez(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
jazon:
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday. Is it coincidence or planned work?
don't loud it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by slimanyd: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
igbowoman:
I thought they left in uniform

The more you look .

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by mikeadek2003: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
These are Deserts look.... Pity the kids anyways

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by greggng: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
If indeed we can negotiate the return of this boy's ...why us it difficult for us to negotiate the return of Leah and others in captivity? Why can't we negotiate the end of this unnecessary fight with bokoharam ? Is there some people with vested interest ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by hush15: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1339682170139516930

These ate not secondary school students if I may say but if they are the ones, well I wish them a very good holidays.

This country ehn, I just can't help suspect a fowl play but its all good.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by BestMan001: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank God ooooo
This is NIGERIA sha, so we are not SURPRISED
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by nairaner(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na lie..... ME? FIRST!!!!! grin

Eyaaaa.. cry
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by admissionrunz: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Buhari kidnapped them and also released them to score some political points

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Benmob: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Even though na scam but am happy dey are back

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ndipe(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2020
They look too young to be secondary school students.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

Who wrote this poor script to score the Dullard a cheap point??

So this small boys are science secondary school students or almajiris they picked from garage?? In the North fa where 15years old still dey pry 5

Why rob clay on their faces to make it look they have been rumpled and bastardised....??

The way boys are smiling and posed for camera alone defeat the aim of the script writer ..

Everything is wrong with this picture including the lorry used in rescuing them

The pictures oooozes fake fake fake

Shame shame shame to whoever orchestrated this falsehood

May be they are all slaughtered by the boko boys, if that is what you want to hear. It is a secondary school, the school comprises of jss 1 to ss3, therefore the students can be both adults and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by ucee1212(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Scam of the highest order. APC spokesman recently acknowledged that one of the governors is cashing out big as far as banditry/Insecurity is concerned in the NORTH WEST.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2020
What's the difference between these BOYS and the Kidnappers..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by crazycrypto710: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Hmm� something doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Paulianfa(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2020
elders are fooling the youths, is it the birthday gifts to naija? I don't believe there was a kidnap in the first place but I did believe a snake swallowed money. lies leaders in a funny country...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Omoluabi16(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2020
One thing I know, It's not Shekau's modus operandi to kidnap and release his victims within a few days. I rejoice with their parents, but something no dey add up here... But of course we are supposed to all shout hooray without critically analysing stuff.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by 7rolls: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Take it or trash it! This kids are not senior secondary school students but #Alamajiris. All this one na arangee setting.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Yankee101: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2020
I pity nigeria

But most especially anyone playing politics with people's lives

You'll die and leave the illegal money you made behind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by retake89(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2020
Riplogic:

May be they are all slaughtered by the boko boys, if that is what you want to hear. It is a secondary school, the school comprises of jss 1 to ss3, therefore the students can be both adults and children

Just shut up. Those small kids are in secondary bah. Make una dey deceive unaself

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Emperor4tune(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2020
anyone who believe this is equal to a lab rat & such a person is best reserved for lab practical cause him brain dey empty

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by crackhaus: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2020
No one is talking about the terms of release, or did the kidnappers just get tired of keeping them...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by KingRabota: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Hope they were counted as 333
Meanwhile the jihadists be millions of $$$ richer
And the whole affair smells somehow scamish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Lexusgs430: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2020
They could not even hire decent luxury coaches...... They packed them at the back of a lorry like Rago's or màlúù's.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.