Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (69467 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by bellotaofeek: 4:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Dumb script. Only the uneducated can believe this trash.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Masari why and i dey respect you bfr o...that ur right hand man chief of staff dey spoil u
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by femi4: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

This is what I told the enemies of Nigeria when they were rejoicing:

You now see why I have faith in President Muhammadu Buhari?

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Faith that failed to release lerah shuibu
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Enculer: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Poor script
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by femi4: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2020
igbowoman:
I thought they left in uniform
Uniform? For North? They go to school anyhow over there
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2020
igbowoman:
I thought they left in uniform
Also knowing northerners ,these kids are too young to be in secondary school,in a government secondary school for that matter.

I am wondering what to name this movie these northern elites and their followers are acting for us.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2020
femi4:

They were kidnapped in the night, when they were less likely to be in uniform.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Also knowing northerners ,these kids are too young to be in secondary school,in a government secondary school for that matter.

Poor nutrition and poverty means a lot of Northern kids look shorter and 'younger' than the norm.

Also, enough of this scam. APC just does not want to end up like PDP, where poor handling of CHibok led to the thing becoming an international incident.

Even then, that the boys were released is not all good news. The kidnappers are still at large, and Katsina security is in a bad state.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2020
femi4:
Don't tell me you believe this script undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Poor nutrition and poverty means a lot of Northern kids look shorter and 'younger' than the norm.
Lie and all lies, judging from their faces ,you can tell that's not the case here. Let me make it simple for you " they don't have strong face" just way you can easily tell a person is using football age from their face,I am not seeing the same situation here.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Reference(m): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Glad to see them all released and safely reunited with their parents and loved ones. Congratulations to the Federal government and that of Katsina state for bringing this quagmire to a relatively swift and amicable end. May the lessons learned ensure this torrid incident does not recur in future.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by femi4: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Don't tell me you believe this script undecided
For my sanity, let me just pretend that it's true
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:11am On Dec 18, 2020
femi4:
For my sanity, let me just pretend that it's true
grin grin grin. A typical case of " I know you are lying ,but continue".
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by femi4: 5:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
grin grin grin. A typical case of " I know you are lying ,but continue".
honestly....This Country Na Wa o
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lie and all lies, judging from their faces ,you can tell that's not the case here. Let me make it simple for you " they don't have strong face" just way you can easily tell a person is using football age from their face,I am not seeing the same situation here.

I lived in the North and also worked there for some time.

Up North, the rate of under 5 malnutrition is very very high. And once you get hit with malnutriton in your childhood, your growth would be stunted well well.

I work in the medical field. I have treated kids from the North that were stunted growth wise. That's why I can tell you many of those kids are probably older than their age.

Also the North is poor . Many of these kids come from polygamous hosueholds where the breadwinner does not earn enough cash to feed them well. They eat diets that have very limited amounts of protein and fruits and are mostly carb based. Not much room to grow.

Also, the kids you see are just some of them. A wide variety of children were kidnapped from JS1-SS3. Some of the kids would look older.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

I lived in the North and also worked there for some time.

Up North, the rate of under 5 malnutrition is very very high. And once you get hit with malnutriton in your childhood, your growth would be stunted well well.

I work in the medical field. I have treated kids from the North that were stunted growth wise. That's why I can tell you many of those kids are probably older than their age.

Also the North is poor . Many of these kids come from polygamous hosueholds where the breadwinner does not earn enough cash to feed them well. They eat diets that have very limited amounts of protein and fruits and are mostly carb based. Not much room to grow.

Also, the kids you see are just some of them. A wide variety of children were kidnapped from JS1-SS3. Some of the kids would look older.
And let me guess you are the only one who have been to the north? undecided. You had to start with that to make it sound convincing and factual. Lol

Well ,you all can go ahead and believe what you want sha ,as for me on this day ,I say to hell with the north,they can all burn for all I care. This poorly scripted movie is an insult to my intelligence.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2020
]
Ladycewhy:
And let me guess you are the only one who have been to the north? undecided. You had to start with that to make it sound convincing and factual. Lol

As convincing and factual as your comment about over 300 kids from a photo of just ten of them is too....

Well ,you all can go ahead and believe what you want sha ,as for me on this day ,I say to hell with the north,they can all burn for all I care. This poorly scripted movie is an insult to my intelligence.

The kidnap happening is a sign of failure. That the kids were released does not make me believe the government has done a good job. They were elected to stop things like the kidnap happening in the first place.

Plus, why are the kidnappers still at large?

Criticize the government on those points raised.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2020
femi4:
honestly....This Country Na Wa o
my brother, I think the south needs to reverse to self preservation. These people are irredeemable, they are manipulative terrorists who are willing to stoop to any level.

At this point I have lost my last shred of empathy I will ever have for them,be it almajiri or those affected by boko haram or bandits.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
]

As convincing and factual as your comment about over 300 kids from a photo of just ten of them is too....

The kidnap happening is a sign of failure. That the kids were released does not make me believe the government has done a good job. They were elected to stop things like the kidnap happening in the first place.

Plus, why are the kidnappers still at large?

Criticize the government on those points raised.
Lol, see it's none of my business ,don't you get it? I could careless if it's real or not, if the president secures the north or not. I trust my instincts more that I trust your words , if you like type an epistle.

They want to play out scripts with an issue as serious as terrorism, oh well ,their call, but I have lost my last shred of empathy I have for the northern region. They have shown that not only their elites but the followers are no better even if they are the collateral damage to fill the pockets of a few. Ofcourse,the northern elites and their followers are cut from the same extremist brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by thinkmoney(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

Who wrote this poor script to score the Dullard a cheap point??

So this small boys are science secondary school students or almajiris they picked from garage?? In the North fa where 15years old still dey pry 5

Why rob clay on their faces to make it look they have been rumpled, suffering and bastardised....??

The way boys are smiling and posed for camera alone defeat the aim of the script writer ..

Everything is wrong with this picture including the lorry used in rescuing them

The pictures oooozes fake fake fake

Shame shame shame to whoever orchestrated this falsehood

This people no rate us at all undecided
So sad cry cry

Modified
The guy above me is one of the script writer
I disagree with your assessment bro. Human life is tenacious. Once one get past the initial shock, you had be surprised at how you welcome and adapt to your situation.
Inmates that are on death role at times find time to laugh at somethings. Those are kids in group that have experienced something very unusual, besides they are sure they are going home now. To them at that point they are just relieved. Ironically, the whole episode might look to them like an adventure, despite the fact that some of them might have gotten injured or died. That's how tenacious and adaptable human beings are. Or you think chibok and Daptchi girls are crying everyday where they are?
And I thought that school is a secondary school? If it is, then 15years old or even 20years old students aren't out of place.
Let's use logic always and try to keep the sanity of the society. The government today is terrible, but we shouldn't let that becloud our day to day judgement. I noticed about 200 people liked your post. Are those 200 people that have been swayed by your faulty assumption?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2020
There really is so much bitterenss on this site about the release of the Katsina boys.

What is even surprising me is that no one has come out yet to say that the boys were freed because they were Northerners.

Well, the 2015 election was 5 good years ago. It happened, PDP and GEJ lost . Time people got over it.

Also, people rejoicing over this matter of the kidnap should remember that

1.The kidnappers are still at large.

2.Boko Haram is still active

3.The country security is in crisis.

Let's stop rejoicing. We still have work to do.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by zephyblaze(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] this is 9jiria where everything na planned work, arrange don show it self.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by 001spice: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2020
No ransom was paid.really.. i guess buhari preach to those that kidnapp the boys that wat they r doing is a sin. So they should release the boys and they obey him. apc na lie una take build una party na lie una go still use destroy the party.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by mikkyofGod(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2020
[b][/b]
jazon:
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday, in his own state. Is it coincidence or planned work?
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2020
thinkmoney:

I disagree with your assessment bro. Human life is tenacious. Once one get past the initial shock, you had be surprised at how you welcome and adapt to your situation.
Inmates that are on death role at times find time to laugh at somethings. Those are kids in group that have experienced something very unusual, besides they are sure they are going home now. To them at that point they are just relieved. Ironically, the whole episode might look to them like an adventure, despite the fact that some of them might have gotten injured or died. That's how tenacious and adaptable human beings are. Or you think chibok and Daptchi girls are crying everyday where they are?
And I thought that school is a secondary school? If it is, then 15years old or even 20years old students aren't out of place.
Let's use logic always and try to keep the sanity of the society. The government today is terrible, but we shouldn't let that becloud our day to day judgement. I noticed about 200 people liked your post. Are those 200 people that have been swayed by your faulty assumption?

The people that liked his post are 'angry' because the Buhari government looks good by rescuing the boys.

To understand why they are angry, consider that Politics in Nigeria is not about good governance. It is about getting your side into power so that you can enjoy some chop money.

APC used the kidnap crisis in the North when GEJ was in power to get him out of power. A lot of PDP people lost out. They are angry. So along comes this kidnap problem. They were planning on using it to get Buhari out...AND THE BOYS GOT FREED.

So they are angry and bitter and thus the rants on scam...which is also another way of making APC look bad...just like APC did for PDP

Meanwhile, the fact remains, that Katsina and the whole of the country has a security issue...and both parties are not doing anyhting about it. They both want to chop money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by just2endowed: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2020
slimanyd:
Nah them them kidnap there thing ,nah them them Still release them in commando style . You all can now see that Chibok girls was actually used to tarnish GEJ government by the northerners reason why I never liked atiku cos he saw the planned game and still kept quiet just because of his own greediness.

Miyatti allah was able to facilitate their release

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Jimmy231: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

This is what I told the enemies of Nigeria when they were rejoicing:

You now see why I have faith in President Muhammadu Buhari?

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Na the same God go punish you and your family selfish idiot
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
There really is so much bitterenss on this site about the release of the Katsina boys.

What is even surprising me is that no one has come out yet to say that the boys were freed because they were Northerners.

Well, the 2015 election was 5 good years ago. It happened, PDP and GEJ lost . Time people got over it.

Also, people rejoicing over this matter of the kidnap should remember that

1.The kidnappers are still at large.

2.Boko Haram is still active

3.The country security is in crisis.

Let's stop rejoicing. We still have work to do.
Excuse you, bitterness to what? A written script?,lol ,get your head out of the camel's ass my friend.

Since you want to give us history lectures,then let's go

Who sponsors boko haram?

How did boko haram start ?

What region are the boko haram fighters from?.

Answer these questions first ,let's start from there.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by thinkmoney(m): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

The people that liked his post are 'angry' because the Buhari government looks good by rescuing the boys.

To understand why they are angry, consider that Politics in Nigeria is not about good governance. It is about getting your side into power so that you can enjoy some chop money.

APC used the kidnap crisis in the North when GEJ was in power to get him out of power. A lot of PDP people lost out. They are angry. So along comes this kidnap problem. They were planning on using it to get Buhari out...AND THE BOYS GOT FREED.

So they are angry and bitter and thus the rants on scam...which is also another way of making APC look bad...just like APC did for PDP

Meanwhile, the fact remains, that Katsina and the whole of the country has a security issue...and both parties are not doing anyhting about it. They both want to chop money.
My friend, you appear to have a grasp of the situation. You have just succinctly pointed out the mindset of many, which is saddening.
Politics to many here isn't about what anybody can do, it's about party and tribe. It's disheartening.
Be happy always anyways my friend

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ladycewhy(f): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

I can say the same for you.

You are a Sai baba fan, another bmc crew doing his due diligence to his master, giving you hinted on your relationship with the north I can also say you are a likely a Muslim which means your motive is flawed and biased as well.

In the end it's all about picking a side,you just picked yours based on religion and party affiliation. But one thing is clear tho, the an infested fire wood will always attract lizards. Let's wait for act 2 scene 1 next.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by splashbaby(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2020
This ever should have happened.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Excuse you, bitterness to what? A written script?,lol ,get your head out of the camel's ass my friend.

Since you want to give us history lectures,then let's go

Who sponsors boko haram?

How did boko haram start ?

What region are the boko haram fighters from?.

Answer these questions first ,let's start from there.

Start here.

[url=https://b-ok.africa/s/boko%20haram]LINK TO SOME BOOKS ON BOKO HARAM[/url]

Click on the above link to read some books on the boko crisis.

And by the way, I still blame the government , especially the governments of the North past and present for creating the conditions for Boko to grow.

Good morning to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.