Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (69459 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Whoknowsme: 2:07am On Dec 18, 2020
jazon:
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday, in his own state. Is it coincidence or planned work?
We all know it's a planned work, no need to ask again

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Whoknowsme: 2:10am On Dec 18, 2020
AsapKen:
Am I the only one who thinks this whole thing was staged?
U're not the only one ooo. Let APC and buhari continue deceiving themselves

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by AFONJACOW(m): 2:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Staged... Aboki dey seriously cash out on all these

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Excuzeme: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

This is what I told the enemies of Nigeria when they were rejoicing:

You now see why I have faith in President Muhammadu Buhari?

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This muumu BMC Zombie is really looking for a permanent job.
Dont worry, maybe they will call you to become their NL online noise-maker grin grin
The hustle is serious. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Exodora: 2:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

Who wrote this poor script to score the Dullard a cheap point??

So this small boys are science secondary school students or almajiris they picked from garage?? In the North fa where 15years old still dey pry 5

Why rob clay on their faces to make it look they have been rumpled, suffering and bastardised....??

The way boys are smiling and posed for camera alone defeat the aim of the script writer ..

Everything is wrong with this picture including the lorry used in rescuing them

The pictures oooozes fake fake fake

Shame shame shame to whoever orchestrated this falsehood

This people no rate us at all undecided
So sad cry cry

Modified
The guy above me is one of the script writer
Exactly my thought .
These people don't shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Skyehigher1: 2:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Science student indeed ABI alumonjiri student with their uniforms

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2020
scam all in the name of ransom, why are they released the day 2 Governors from northwest were accused of sponsoring bandits and BHT?

North it won't be better for you for dragging this country backward with your embezzlement and extortion of southern Nigeria resources

southern Nigeria isn't time to breakup from these bunch of retrogressive 21 century ediots?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Webar2018: 2:51am On Dec 18, 2020
How where they kidnapped from school but not wearing uniforms . I mean none !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by STENON(f): 3:00am On Dec 18, 2020
I came here to Laugh cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Kamalex2: 3:03am On Dec 18, 2020
I beg who know the title of this movie??

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Successdude(m): 3:09am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

Story ......... Make una continue dey do ooo .... There is an all-seeing eye that sees every foolishness, wickedness, kindness and wisdom..... Every person gets paid in his or her own coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Which of their demands was met, I mean the Boko Haram people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Fa44me: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

Why having faith in the person who doesn't have faith. Be deceiving yourself
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by cardoctor(m): 3:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Someone is smiling to the bank
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by opribo(m): 3:42am On Dec 18, 2020
He is the chief negotiator, what do you expect.

I tell you of a truth unless this people are shown the way out they will continue to be doing all these abracadabra with us.
The discovery of huge funds stashed away in unusual places is over it is now time ro take it to the next level of abduction.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Anonymousdre: 3:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Unfortunately, kidnapped boys won't be posing for the camera with a smile on there faces after an earlier report claimed some of them had been killed..
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by ddeola: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Arrangee, Buhari just wan fund the terrorists now dem go say dem pay millions as ransom settlement. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

That's why he didn't bulge. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Awon ika eyan gbogbo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Born2Breed(f): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Action film
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2020
1.Finally some good news in this horrible year.

2.Having said this, it is obvious that the government has a lot of work to do. The kidnapping has exposed a lot of security lapses and a looming crisis of severe criminality in the North. The North get problem. Buhari and more importantly the governors should fix their house. It is on fire.

3.To those calling it a scam....the honest truth is that the APC has learned from the mishandlling of the Chibok saga by the PDP in 2014. GEJ did not handle Chibok well. Let us not lie. He allowed the thing to fester and at the end of the day, it was one of the factors that cost him power. APC has learned and has handled the issue quickly. Calling this a scam, or alleging payment of ransom, without proof by the myriad of PDP supporters on this site does not change the fact that GEJ was a bad leader, and that if he was handling this crisis.....the same old mistakes would have been made.

(Many people bash the North for votring out GEJ, but the truth is that apart from Chibok, there were scores of school raids and two brutal ones which ended up with Boiko killing dozens of school boys. No wonder the North voted for Buhari in 2015. )

4.The APC and their supporters should stop dancing too. Buhari was voted in 2015 in part to improve security in the North. Today, the North is in a mess security wise. There is crisis all over, the kidnap reveals that schools are at risk and that the country as a whole is at risk. Nigeria is in a severe state of anarchy. And it is worsened by the fact that the police and the military are grossly underfunded, and grossly underpaid. Even though this is a success, it is a failure as well. Never before in the history of Katrsina state have kids been kidnapped in their borading schools and in such numbers. This government should stop responding to crisis, it should be actively preventing them.

And this is not the first time schools have been attacked under this government. Schools have been attacked allover this country.And kids have been kidnapped eg in Kaduna over a year ago. If APC cannot do its job well, then what was the change people voted for ?

5.It is high time Nigerians stopped using national crisis to feather their nests. Chibok was used by APC to get into power. pdp in turn was hoipng to use this crisis to get into power as well. But does any of the two parties have a strategy to solve Nigeria's security isssues? Does the North have a plan to solve the issues that led to this kidnapping...poverty, poor education, etc.?

Nigeria must wake up. We cannot continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Are the kidnappers going to be caught or it is just a way to use the crude oil money to empower criminals in the north?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Unbreakable007: 3:59am On Dec 18, 2020
They were kidnaped in school uniforms and came back with civil wears.

Science students indeed.

#Ndi Ara#
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:00am On Dec 18, 2020
The look on those boys tell a lot of story. Where is their school uniforms after all they were abducted during school hours. Is that powder or clay on their faces? Who did this make up? Seems like a well written scripted and we'll acted. How much was paid for their release? The school boys were all released what about the Chibok girls, have they released all? Some drama is playing out here. All Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 18, 2020
A movie directed by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by walozanga(m): 4:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Litmus:

Take a break from Nairaland.
My dear people can be stupid Atimes. He want to mess up that thread
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:05am On Dec 18, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Complete Almajiri's.. see their faces grin
i dey tell u
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ibyno(m): 4:09am On Dec 18, 2020
I think its politically plan to Enrich d North, 1st ask your self how close is Kastina to Sabisa Forrest, in a war zone there is no Army Check point at site?
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by ajani1978(m): 4:10am On Dec 18, 2020
igbowoman:
I thought they left in uniform
No. Their not in uniform they said they kidnapped them around 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
The look on those boys tell a lot of story. Where is their school uniforms after all they were abducted during school hours. Is that powder or clay on their faces? Who did this make up? Seems like a well written scripted and we'll acted. How much was paid for their release? The school boys were all released what about the Chibok girls, have they released all? Some drama is playing out here. All Sai Baba

1.They were kidnapped in the night, when they were in their beds, hence the fact that they are in mufti.

Or did you go to bed in your school uniform when you were in secondary school?

2.Also, they had to walk for dozens of miles in the dust and dirt of the North. Plus, right now it is Harmattan season in the North, and it is very very dusty. Hence they look dusty.

3.Good question about Chibok, and about Dapchi too.,...how far for Leah?
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Ibyno:
I think its politically plan to Enrich d North, 1st ask your self how close is Kastina to Sabisa Forrest, in a war zone there is no Army Check point at site?

1.Katsina is about nine to eleven hours away from Maiduguri by road , if not more.

2.The boys never left Katsina. Shekau was chasing clout. I even doubt he had anything to do with the kidnap. On the other hand, Boko is alleged to have their affiliates all over the North, so one of them could have done the job for Shekau.

3.Katshina should have more security. But the boys were transported through the bush, not on the road...where there are more likely to be checkpoints.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Unbreakable007:
They were kidnaped in school uniforms and came back with civil wears.

Science students indeed.

#Ndi Ara#

They were kidnapped around 10 pm in the night, when they were in bed or preparing to go to bed. Hence they were not in uniform.

Or did you go to bed in your uniform when you were in secondary school?
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

1.They were kidnapped in the night, when they were in their beds, hence the fact that they are in mufti.

Or did you go to bed in your school uniform when you were in secondary school?

2.Also, they had to walk for dozens of miles in the dust and dirt of the North. Plus, right now it is Harmattan season in the North, and it is very very dusty. Hence they look dusty.

3.Good question about Chibok, and about Dapchi too.,...how far for Leah?
I watched the news on Al Jazeera where the classrooms of the boys were shown, their school bags was on the floor and books. So you telling me that the boys went to class in the night and were abducted while learning in the night? Hmmmmmm. Let's assumed the boys walked some distances during this harmattan season and got the dusty make up on their faces and bodies. So the kidnappers had the freedom to kidnap those boys and walked some distances into their hide out and the security agencies could not track them down asap?
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

I watched the news on Al Jazeera where the classrooms of the boys were shown, their school bags was on the floor and books. So you telling me that the boys went to class in the night and were abducted while learning in the night? Hmmmmmm. Let's assumed the boys walked some distances during this harmattan season and got the dusty make up on their faces and bodies. So the kidnappers had the freedom to kidnap those boys and walked some distances into their hide out and the security agencies could not track them down asap?

1.Some of them might have been studying in the night too as well. Not uncommon.

2.Al Jazerra and other TV stations also showed TV pictures of the student's dormitories as well. You didn't see that?

3.The boys were hurried through the bush and kept in the bush. It is quite dusty up North. (and if you have lived there suyring the harmattan,. you will learn to stay indoors well well.)

4.The area is in a rather remote rural area. Plus the kidnappers kept in the bush, away from the main roads, where cops were likely to be, and by the way the Police was following them as were the Army.(as was widely reported).

You guys should stop shouting scam. If anything, it shows that Katsina is in trobule. This has never happened in its history as a state. A kodnap, even if successfully resolved shows faliures at all levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / APC Presidential Primaries: Delegate, Isa Baba Buji Dies In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.